Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

There's definitely a tipping point in botw where you go from being terrified of everything to being a god.

It's a real good game.

ancient arrows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

There's definitely a tipping point in botw where you go from being terrified of everything to being a god.

It's a real good game.

my loving around instead of doing main quest stuff paid off cause i had the hearts to get the master sword right after the second "boss"

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
A week ago I thought Trump wouldn't actually fire Price because he was too lazy to appoint someone new that needs senate confirmation.
I was not correct.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i can't imagine how loving hard master mode is

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

how does it even function

you look at ANYTHING in depth and it's just 1000 layers of increasingly specific and weird corruption

america is an old democracy and its government needs to be sent to a farm upstate

also 40 years of economic policy based on faulty ideology rather than fact and reason is finally coming home to roost and it'll turn out that since 1991 we've been coasting on inertia as a global leader

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i'd only change two things, one is wheres my 3 save slots god drat it and the other is why doesn't it automatically just switch to another weapon if the one youre using breaks

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

p.s. i will find my frog

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
I just ordered whiskey off Amazon Now and it will be here in an hour along with a USB-C cable, some ginger ale and some la croix

seattle is weird.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

if they do the entire season with this gimmick, it has the potential to seriously own

if it's just one episode, meh, still watching it but meh

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Al! posted:

theyre just biding their time for the rick n morty simpsosn crossover

Already happend in a couch gag lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
my first goat tax probe and of course its in the middle of the day friday when I had a bunch of time to shitpost

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

f#a# posted:

I just ordered whiskey off Amazon Now and it will be here in an hour along with a USB-C cable, some ginger ale and some la croix

seattle is weird.

usb-c is good

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Duscat posted:

if it's just one episode, meh, still watching it but meh

no.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Nastier Nate posted:

A week ago I thought Trump wouldn't actually fire Price because he was too lazy to appoint someone new that needs senate confirmation.
I was not correct.

Money is that Price was fired for 1. failing to pass healthcare, and 2. lying to Trump about the extent of the travel leading to him getting ambushed by the media. Man's more vindictive than lazy.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/913871652768878592

:thunk:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
t...tru.....trump?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

yeah but its in the middle of a big water, ocean, big water ocean. small island big water

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

t...tru.....trump?

trump

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

all right

american genocide

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

I Love Loosies posted:

Already happend in a couch gag lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Trump doesn't understand or care that Puerto Ricans are citizens.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
I've found her problem. The US isn't the greatest nation in the world!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/913906839363911682

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

donald trump wants to build a wall to puerto rico to ease transportation, some sort of.... driving wall.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/913907709761740800

JOHN KELLY

IS

MAJOR DAD

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The groans of the Puerto Ricans

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
never not gonna lol at all the 20-year-old nerds angry at the simpsons, going on about how the series should have ended back when they were in still elementary school for some reason they picked up through osmosis on the internet

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

slave to my cravings posted:

I hope scaramucci is the new hhs director

It's funny, that guy did the right thing by getting rid of all his business interests to join Trump and then Trump shitcans him.

I feel like he is a dumb blowhard, but probably doesn't deserve that and his wife leaving him.

Honestly feel bad for the Mooch.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

coal

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DrewGamblord/status/913291523675922432

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

f#a# posted:

seattle is weird.

I got a super nintendo off a truck

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
christ

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol this one took me a bit to figure out

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lossy compression algorithm

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

MysteriousStranger posted:

Money is that Price was fired for 1. failing to pass healthcare, and 2. lying to Trump about the extent of the travel leading to him getting ambushed by the media. Man's more vindictive than lazy.

He defiently is but I thought he just wanted to make Price squirm a bit, I can't believe he actually went through with it.

What's amazing is that Trump in 9 months has done more to gut the federal goverment than any republican in the past 40 years. Any republican voter that tells you they're disapointed in Trump is almost definetly pulling the lever again for him in 2020. Let's try again in 7 years gents.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol this one took me a bit to figure out

i swear i have a literal loss neuron in my brain now that a hires PET scan could pick out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

• Locked thread