Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

trump only cares about things in terms of how they reflect on him. remember how he was on that news show right after 9-11 saying how trump tower was now the tallest building in NY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoL that POTUS is calling the weeping Mayor of San Juan a Nasty Woman as her city (a territory in the country he is the leader of!!!!!) drowns and freezes to death without food or medicine while his administration has spent more on private planes and golf trips than they have on humanitarian aid.

Also the meme of rich republicans literally having no idea at all about the cost of things. For reference, I just bought a 1991
Honda Accord with 165,000 miles on it from my barber. She was asking $1,800 in the ad, but my dad is a good friend of hers and she just wants to beat her insurance rollover and she knows she needs a new CB joint so she gave me a great deal and talked herself down to 1,000.

$1,000 for a used 26 year old car.

Did this tax Nightmare happen? Is this shameless plot to make the rich richer the one thing that succeeds?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

But Hillary did it and she was president right ?????

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

They...

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

LoL that POTUS is calling the weeping Mayor of San Juan a Nasty Woman as her city (a territory in the country he is the leader of!!!!!) drowns and freezes to death without food or medicine while his administration has spent more on private planes and golf trips than they have on humanitarian aid.

Also the meme of rich republicans literally having no idea at all about the cost of things. For reference, I just bought a 1991
Honda Accord with 165,000 miles on it from my barber. She was asking $1,800 in the ad, but my dad is a good friend of hers and she just wants to beat her insurance rollover and she knows she needs a new CB joint so she gave me a great deal and talked herself down to 1,000.

$1,000 for a used 26 year old car.

Did this tax Nightmare happen? Is this shameless plot to make the rich richer the one thing that succeeds?

Just end this loving world already. Humans are too dumb to live

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Umm if he's worried about optics I'm not sure how well he thinks those tweets will play in the media...

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wanna see what's under Ivanka's red suit.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

brylcreem posted:

Wanna see what's under Ivanka's red suit.

Usually trumps hands

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

zenguitarman posted:

Umm if he's worried about optics I'm not sure how well he thinks those tweets will play in the media...

you mean... the FAKE NEWS media?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914094625488502784

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

zenguitarman posted:

Question: why would he give a poo poo about optics if literally nothing has happened to him yet.

This is the man who made fun of a disabled reporter's disability on national television during a campaign speech and we elected him. He has not received any comeuppance, discipline or correction of any kind.

On days like today I clutch my lols like pearls, keep them close to my heart for warmth. I look at Donny in the da truck... I look at Spicy hiding in the bushes (so innocent, before Nuclear Annihilation and Hurricane season)...

Hope is the greatest lol

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
"people are dying but waaahhhhh the mayor is mean to me because it's all about me"

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Welp, that was quick.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914099295963553792

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914094625488502784

Yes, the media is to blame.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

“We’ve invaded small countries faster than we’ve been helping American citizens in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands,” one lawmaker said.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lo... wait, that's just depressing. :saddowns:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

"First Responders" is a funny term for aid that showed up a week late

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

lo... wait, that's just depressing. :saddowns:

Ya you'd think a lawmaker would make a law about that kind of thing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089888596754434?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Community effort? THERE IS NO loving COMMUNITY LEFT, YOU HORRIBLE IDIOT!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

How exactly did they get 10,000 workers across A BIG OCEAN!?!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Taking a break.from trump being a dick

https://twitter.com/davidckamin/status/913825150080110592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

That's some good poo poo, I'm lolin

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

George Soros probably paid off all the first responders to call in sick

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I kind of can't believe this. He sees a mayor pleading for help as citizens die as a personal insult that requires a politicized attack as he sits on a golf course doing nothing?

But...

:(

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
It's cool that lots of people are going to die because the person pleading for mercy from here federal government used the wrong tone.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's cool that lots of people are going to die because the person pleading for mercy from here federal government used the wrong tone.

Reminder: republicans thought Obama was a horrible person for ordering a sandwich with "fancy" mustard but praise God for Donald Trump while he craps on dying citizens from a golf course.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

my mind auto corrected that to the actual n word and i had to go back after people pointed it out to see that he spelled it differently so what's the point of self censoring like that

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Christ

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Son of Rodney posted:

Trumps presidency can be perfectly described by the image of him playing twister. Every new crisis is a new command in the game. "Healthcare overhaul, right leg on green. Hurricane in houston. Right hand on red. Hurricane in Puerto Rico, left leg on blue." Since he's an old demented retard he is really loving bad at it, and invents new moves like "nfl players protest, put rear end on 2 fields at once". So by now he's hopeless flailing and falling on his rear end with every move, grunting and sweating, while his supporters in their mobility scooters watch and wipe the tears from their eyes.

"Thank god for President Trump"

*pants rips*

*everyone laughs*

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/914115959874572288

:suicide:

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Donald Trump is a loving monster and the fact Mad Dog doesn't walk him behind the white house and put one in the back of his skull with his sidearm while he wastes literally hurricane relief funds on his loving golf trips is proof America was a failed experiment

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Death to america

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jukebox Hero posted:

Donald Trump is a loving monster and the fact Mad Dog doesn't walk him behind the white house and put one in the back of his skull with his sidearm while he wastes literally hurricane relief funds on his loving golf trips is proof America was a failed experiment

settle down, beavis

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mono posted:

"First Responders" is a funny term for aid that showed up a week late

It's even funnier because the actual first responders were poo poo like that cruise ship that went out of its way to evacuate refugees and probably broke a bunch of laws.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
pitbull's private jet pilot is more of a first responder than the people trump sent

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

No you see the real problem is NFL players and not dying people because

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I just want to see someone beat the everloving poo poo out of him on tv. He is such a horrible, horrible human being.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

woudl the secret service even intervene lol

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Jose posted:

woudl the secret service even intervene lol

They've all quit after not getting paid sooooo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Why hasnt anyone gone to one of these Trump rallys to throw eggs or rotten tomatoes at him yet?