Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

At least we can be sure that civilization will end because of a fat idiot with daddy issues and bad hair

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

im glad i live in the most heavily hit area

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Epic High Five posted:

At least we can be sure that civilization will end because of a fat idiot with daddy issues and bad hair

that's so mean, Ivanka's not fat

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

it turns out maybe people shouldn't be able to broadcast every single dumb thought that comes into their head to anyone and everyone else in the the world

*checks to see if monitor is on*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pls dont destroy tokyo. i need my anime

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JUCHE

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

rn thinking about how 25 years from now history textbooks will cover the last few months in a few paragraphs as if they all happened in rapidfire sequence, while actually living through the last three months has felt more like three years

nah, if we actually have history textbooks in 25 years, this is going to be a major deal, whichever way the pendulum ends up falling

i guess if trumpism wins it'll be all made-up fluff but there will still be pages and pages of it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Admiral Ray posted:

gonna see guernica 2: catalonia bombed by EU

the western world is getting played like a fkn theremin

the sad reality is if we make it out of this not totally destroyed or locked into a living hell society then a few decades l8r we're just gonna fall 4 the samo shiet again and again until we finally are...

and the elites who maintain power via politics and finance will continually shrug their shoulders until they are dragged out into the streets or forced 2 flee the country will continue to live in luxury as they continually spew faux pearl clutching outrage on social media platforms and/or subjugate the poor and werking class who carry the tax burden and are expected 2 werk more, earn the same but live better only by borrowing money and purchasing cheap material goods.

:tif:

:killing:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

FactsAreUseless posted:

Seeya everybody! It's been great.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the best part about norkor getting nukes is that now it'll force the US's hand and show we're either willing to lose at least one powerful ally and murder tens of millions to stop nuclear proliferation or we aren't and every other nation will know that they can develop nukes.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

white sauce posted:

by dots or by triangles?

dots are if they can first-strike (to wipe out our nuclear silos), triangles are for retaliation (fewer nukes because of the assumption an american first strike would wipe out a bunch of theirs, and to cause maximum population killrate)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
save your energy rex

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Hey what happened to these videos, they used to make them for every drat thing and I haven't seen one in probably a year

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

the hands are too big

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

rex sex

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsZK4GmXNZs

:sandance:

white sauce posted:

the hands are too big

oh ya seen but it supports my theremin metaphor~

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
if anime dies i will go insane

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

holy poo poo gastonias a target in a 500 warhead scenario :allears:

them ruskies is scared of us i tell you what!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Homeless Friend posted:

save your energy rex

we went to war to save a fat man from over-exerting himself

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

by dots or by triangles?

dots are if they can first-strike (to wipe out our nuclear silos), triangles are for retaliation (fewer nukes because of the assumption an american first strike would wipe out a bunch of theirs, and to cause maximum population killrate)

both dots and triangles

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Office Pig posted:

well that's pretty bad but not the baddest of bad but i don't know why they have to vote for that again

his term is up or something

i don't know how all the variously independent executive agencies actually work but I assume it's that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

the best part about norkor getting nukes is that now it'll force the US's hand and show we're either willing to lose at least one powerful ally and murder tens of millions to stop nuclear proliferation or we aren't and every other nation will know that they can develop nukes.

Iraq 2.0 already showed our hand there. It's the 2nd one

So far our track record is to convince people to not build nukes and then we invade then and destroy their country absolutely

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

if anime dies i will go insane

if u like anime ur already insane

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

I'm gonna stare at the flash

my kinda man

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
is boondocks anime

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

im not sure what america would actually do if everyone had nukes

there would be nobody to invade

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zen death robot posted:

gently caress yes I live in a 500 warhead area

like 90% of America does, it rules

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

white sauce posted:

oh great i'm like halfway between two big stacks, now i won't know which way to face the lawn chair

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also i see it's time to panic about nukes again, which means it's time for me to be insufferably smug and continue to add to the amount of poo poo ill eat when the nukes actually launch

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Kazak_Hstan posted:

is boondocks anime

no but it is heavily influenced by it like avatar or ghost un the shell

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hi

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

im not sure what america would actually do if everyone had nukes

there would be nobody to invade

lol you think we wouldnt just disable yalls bombs and invade cucknidae

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zen death robot posted:

I'm gonna stare at the flash

https://twitter.com/PersianRose1/status/881330662321655808

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/914565993569116162

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

trump is going to start a nuclear war just so he doesn't have to talk about puerto rico anymore

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

also i see it's time to panic about nukes again, which means it's time for me to be insufferably smug and continue to add to the amount of poo poo ill eat when the nukes actually launch

i think south korea or japan would get nuked first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

a.lo posted:

trump is going to start a nuclear war just so he doesn't have to be president anymore

ftfy

• Locked thread