Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Jeff Sichoe posted:

do you even read these things bro?

I want either a mistress or the freedom to go out and have one night stands. No strings either way. I am not looking for any sort of emotional relationship. I just want sex.
The thing is I feel like a hypocrite because there is no way I want her being with other men. The thing is, if she wanted to be intimate with me, I wouldn't want to have an open relationship. I'm only doing this because I'm going crazy.

I'm almost thinking of having this be an ultimatum. Either we go for an open relationship or we get divorced. But I feel like such a pig saying it like that. But I'm at the end of my rope. I don't know what else to do. I really don't want to divorce, I'd be heartbroken but I can't live a celibate life either. Not permanently.

he covered both of your points

We read it, we just don't believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Doc Hawkins posted:

What a weird non-sequitur.

If a person has boundaries that leave you with unmet needs, self-respect would drive you to end the relationship and find a better mutual match, not cry that their boundaries make you feel like your dick-wetting has been criminalized. Especially when there's no kids involved.
Yes, that's what I said. There is no disagreement here.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
My (30F) formerly estranged younger sister (27F) and her husband (40M) are expecting their first child, are desolately poor. My husband (28M) doesn't think we should help them.

quote:

Ok, before everyone goes thinking my husband is a callous fuckface, here's the back story.

My younger sister, Andrea, in the past, has been quite critical of me and my job. I've been working as a really successful VIP hostess in upscale gentlemen's clubs for about 10 years. She has expressed some very virulent opinions about this, including shaming me for it and calling me some very distasteful names. This prompted us to become estranged for about four years, until about 4 months ago when I received an email about her expecting. My husband, Sasha, was VERY upset about the way she treated me, and what she called me. He has no interest in seeing her or interacting with her, but understands why I want to repair the relationship and forge a relationship with my sister's child

A few nights ago I got a text from Andrea saying she felt emotional and lonely. We don't have any family (all estranged or dead). Not even a single cousin, it's just the two of us. After a bit of texting, Andrea tells me she is behind on her rent by almost $1,000 and is worried about eviction. They don't even have a car to live in. Her husband, Philip, hasn't had a job as long as I've known him (maybe 5 years?). His family supported him being a "professional student" as I guess you could call it, yet he never finished any degree. His family went broke 2 years ago so Andrea has been supporting them (service industry) ever since. She tells me his age plus lack of work experience are causing him to not be able to find a job.

Reddit, I could pay this back rent without issue. I make good money and Sasha works for a large social media company. We have a lot in savings, which we are going to put toward an investment property.

Sasha flatly refuses to send a dollar. He says they are adults, they planned this baby (they actually did, they were trying) and have to accept the consequences of their poor decisions. While I agree, I don't think the baby needs to suffer because if its parents bad planning.

I've started putting a few of my tips away every night to stockpile to send them. Sasha doesn't know. I've never lied to him before. It feels like poo poo.
Any opinions here? I feel like it's either abandon my sister's child, or lie to my husband.

Tl;dr: My younger sister is pregnant and destitute, her husband is nice but kind of a bum. I am financially secure, my husband refuses to help due to her former treatment of us. Help?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My (30F) formerly estranged younger sister (27F) and her husband (40M) are expecting their first child, are desolately poor. My husband (28M) doesn't think we should help them.

Sasha doesn't have to send anything, and if you want to, go for it. Just don't sabotage your own future here unless it somehow involves stealing their child.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

quote:

really successful VIP hostess in upscale gentlemen's clubs
Genuinely curious what this means. Literally it means she just caters to rich folk, makes sure their bottles are never empty, guides them to fun poo poo and keeps their discretions on the down-low. Euphemistically it means she's a fancy prostitute. It doesn't change anything about the situation, I'm just curious about what I'm missing here.

quote:

Sasha flatly refuses to send a dollar. He says they are adults, they planned this baby (they actually did, they were trying) and have to accept the consequences of their poor decisions. While I agree, I don't think the baby needs to suffer because if its parents bad planning.
If it's really all about the baby, then she needs to compromise with her husband about making an emergency fund just for the kid and have CPS on speed-dial. The kid is still probably going to end up hosed.

quote:

Her husband, Philip, hasn't had a job as long as I've known him (maybe 5 years?). His family supported him being a "professional student" as I guess you could call it, yet he never finished any degree. His family went broke 2 years ago so Andrea has been supporting them (service industry) ever since. She tells me his age plus lack of work experience are causing him to not be able to find a job.
Yeah this guy is in a worse place than I was at half his age and I'm still a brokebrain loser who posts on a dead gay forum about other people's dirty laundry. I will never understand how people like this wake up in the morning.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

mind the walrus posted:

Genuinely curious what this means. Literally it means she just caters to rich folk, makes sure their bottles are never empty, guides them to fun poo poo and keeps their discretions on the down-low. Euphemistically it means she's a fancy prostitute. It doesn't change anything about the situation, I'm just curious about what I'm missing here.

Waitress in the VIP section of a strip club.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

mind the walrus posted:

Yes, that's what I said. There is no disagreement here.

Oh, sorry! I misread you as saying separation wasn't the right answer.

The Letter A
Nov 8, 2002

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I've started putting a few of my tips away every night to stockpile to send them. Sasha doesn't know. I've never lied to him before. It feels like poo poo.
Any opinions here? I feel like it's either abandon my sister's child, or lie to my husband.
I mean, if this isn't a lie:

quote:

My husband, Sasha, was VERY upset about the way she treated me, and what she called me. He has no interest in seeing her or interacting with her, but understands why I want to repair the relationship and forge a relationship with my sister's child
..it seems to be like he'd be okay with her helping out his sister for the sake of their baby. It's not like she wants to send his money or anything so why should he care?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

The Letter A posted:

I mean, if this isn't a lie:

..it seems to be like he'd be okay with her helping out his sister for the sake of their baby. It's not like she wants to send his money or anything so why should he care?

because if they start supporting them they're never going to stop being mooched off by the 40 year old deadbeat dating someone 13 years younger than him

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The sister and her husband are an isolated, increasingly deprived group dependent nearly entirely on outside aid with bizzare cultural and ideological values that have finally, after years of secret work which many other people tried to stop, delivered a dangerous and ever growing problem that threatens the entire extended family.

The Letter A
Nov 8, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

because if they start supporting them they're never going to stop being mooched off by the 40 year old deadbeat dating someone 13 years younger than him
Yeah, it does seem like at least the OP would be completely incapable of saying 'enough is enough' at any point, but I mean she's already putting her money away to start the ball rolling, so at least if she talks to her husband about it, perhaps he can be a good influence on her or something. He seems to have his head on fairly straight.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

The Letter A posted:

Yeah, it does seem like at least the OP would be completely incapable of saying 'enough is enough' at any point, but I mean she's already putting her money away to start the ball rolling, so at least if she talks to her husband about it, perhaps he can be a good influence on her or something. He seems to have his head on fairly straight.

yeah I think she should talk to him about it but I also think she should stick with him when he says "no". That's gonna be a clear blackhole of time, emotions, and money if she starts chipping in and is not worth destroying he current marriage over.

They're married, it's not just her money anymore.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Like the choice is never gonna change, we can pull out the r/relationship crystal ball and see that years down the line the OP is gonna make another post about how her marriage is falling apart because she's constantly arguing with her husband over spending half their discretionary budget on the sister but can't stop because she doesn't want her niece to suffer. It's always gonna boil down to whether or not OP is willing to let the sister hit rock bottom vs straining her marriage to help out.

Her sister previously being a shitbag before she needed help doesn't really help the outlook of this dilemma.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
There's a point where you just have to let a situation inevitably blow up on its own and pick up the pieces afterwards rather than desperately try to delay it

Also I've said it before but what is it with these young women who end up with 40+ mooching manchildren to the point of supporting their entire useless insane families

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Barudak posted:

The sister and her husband are an isolated, increasingly deprived group dependent nearly entirely on outside aid with bizzare cultural and ideological values that have finally, after years of secret work which many other people tried to stop, delivered a dangerous and ever growing problem that threatens the entire extended family.
I'd watch this movie.

Inescapable Duck posted:

Also I've said it before but what is it with these young women who end up with 40+ mooching manchildren to the point of supporting their entire useless insane families
The glib answer is "Daddy issues" and the long answer... is probably still some form of "Daddy issues."

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Just lol at the "Ok, before everyone goes thinking my husband is a callous fuckface..." and saving money behind her husband's back for something he explicitely said he doesn't agree with. A situation like this should be resolved using completely open and honest communication about what's happening with BOTH the OP's husband and the sister's husband. Set up a meeting with all parties involved. It should be made completely clear what the money goes for and that it's a one-time thing and when is the sister's husband planning to find a job to support his family so that strangers don't have to. Even that doesn't guarantee anything will change but never hush hush finances.

The way the OP handles this poo poo will ensure that this will blow up, harm her marriage, teach her sister to ask for money if she ever needs it (and the OP will give it away secretly) and who knows if it will even be spent as intended.

Also what OP's sister said about her had to be pretty vile to make them stop contact for 4 years and that should be addressed instead of pretending that nothing happened. Learn to set boundaries or people will walk all over you even when you start financially supporting their kid.

Palpek fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Oct 2, 2017

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

mind the walrus posted:

I'd watch this movie.

It's called "Alien" - 1979

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Remember once upon a time the brother and sister who continued living in the family home after the death of their parent, and the HOA who wanted to kick them out because it meant they were no longer a single family dwelling?

quote:

Original post

TLDR of original post: After our mom died, people from HOA came to me and my sister and told us that we're no longer a single family and one of us needs to leave.

So I first confirmed that they are from the HOA, not just some people harassing us for the fun of it. We also got the terms of the HOA, which included a clause about single family and it's weird definition. If included partners, children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents, step parents, step children, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, children of uncles and aunts, children of nieces and nephews, BUT NO SIBLINGS. It even had a clause that said co-owners are not allowed to live there unless they are a single family based on the definition.

We also received a letter from them telling us of our violation and demanding us to comply.

So my sister and I went around the neighborhood and gave copies of the terms and the letter we received to everyone and told them "imagine you died tomorrow, do you want them to kick out your kids? Because they're doing it to us. They will do it to your kids as well. Help us stop them."

We gathered signatures and had almost everyone contact the president and demand that this should stop. Within two weeks, we received a letter that says this has been a mistake with an apology.

We learned that this HOA is horrible to everyone, not just us. So there are now people preparing to run for the HOA board to replace the current members and they're promising to have a referendum about whether the HOA should be dissolved or not, because it really is doing nothing of substance except being a pain in the butt of everyone.

Summary: HOA backed off after we told everyone what they're trying to do. We will vote the board out of office and there will be a referendum about dissolving it altogether as we don't need it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
An HOA acting like a sack full of cunts? Well, colour me surprised!

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
Direct democracy works. Sometimes.

My [36M] brother [30M] won't let me bring both my partners [36M & 35M] to his wedding but is upset if I don't come either

quote:

u/threegaymenOct 2, 2017, 4:13 AM
I've been with both my SO's for quite a significant period of time now. 10 years with Tom [36M] intially and then we met Bill [35M] and we've been a closed triad for 8 years now and Bill moved in a year after.

We have always been ethically non-monogamous from the get go, so there was no cheating, Tom and I always had good boundaries and communication but we met Bill at a local poly event years ago and decided to close relationship from there.

Usually with RSVP's we deal with it by doing the following if it says plus one:

I have offered to:

Not go but send a gift
Put one of us as a plus 1 for someone who doesn't have a date but wants a platonic one
Pay for an additional seat if budget is an issue
My brother has shot down all those options. He just wants me to bring Bill for his wedding because his fiance's family is conservative and they're already not OK with the fact that I'm gay so he wants me to present as a monogamous, respectable gay man. He doesn't want to have Tom there because Tom is quite in your face gay whereas Bill can pass for straight.

I'm not ashamed of Tom and neither is Bill, I don't think you have to be "manly" or "straight acting' just because you have something to prove to bigoted people.

I'm seriously offended by this especially since my brother didn't turn up for our commitment ceremony 5 years ago though because that wasn't real to him.

I told him that if he's marrying into a conservative family, it's probably better I don't turn up anyway since his family don't like me. They've been pretty cold but civil in the past, even the one time I picked them up from the airport - they always refer to me as the gay brother, even at the airport I introduced myself it was "Are you the gay one?" and they've barely spoke a word to me on the trip since but are fine with my other siblings.

His fiance finds us unusual but has been fine with us but again, wants me to only bring one SO- Bill. Tom's pretty resigned to the situation but Bill and I are pissed off and Bill does't want to go and I don't feel like going either given how they've treated Tom.

I don't want to go so I've declined the RSVP but now my brother is upset that I'm not turning up to his wedding.

I get that it's hard to accept non-monogamy but my brother has had at least 7 years to get used to the idea. A part of me says I should suck it up, it's my brother and it's only one day but a part of me is really offended that not only are they refusing a compromise, they also want to choose which SO can come based on respectability.

tl;dr: Do I just put up with it for a day or is it better to sit to my guns and not go?

So his brother’s in laws to be are assholes, but a venue can typically only fit X number of people and caterers can only cater for Y. And if it’s a religious ceremony, the church can only fit Z, and you want certain people in the front few pews. Every person that comes is another person that can’t. So it’s not just a case of budget - it’s a case of deciding who can come share your special day with you and who can’t. His offers to pay in the past are fairly rude and show a lack of understanding.

That said, it is his brother, so the groom should just suck it up and invite all three. But not have them on the top table unless he wants drama.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

This is a DINK, and this is to go even further beyond. I call it Three Incomes No Kids

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Invite the brother and husbands, but make it known that the Brother will be flying solo up-front and his husbands taking a table off to the side. It's a compromise no one is going to like but meets all the key requirements, e.g: a good compromise.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo that guy needs to tell his brother to get hosed. And talking about cost per guest or seating arrangements or whatever the gently caress else is absolutely dog whistle homophobia.

And the whole "pass for straight" thing? Yeah, time to re-think your relationship with your brother.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Barudak posted:

This is a DINK, and this is to go even further beyond. I call it Three Incomes No Kids

Triple White Income No Kids.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

VanSandman posted:

Triple White Income No Kids.
Dammit I was looking for this one

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Milotic posted:

Direct democracy works. Sometimes.

My [36M] brother [30M] won't let me bring both my partners [36M & 35M] to his wedding but is upset if I don't come either

So his brother’s in laws to be are assholes, but a venue can typically only fit X number of people and caterers can only cater for Y. And if it’s a religious ceremony, the church can only fit Z, and you want certain people in the front few pews. Every person that comes is another person that can’t. So it’s not just a case of budget - it’s a case of deciding who can come share your special day with you and who can’t. His offers to pay in the past are fairly rude and show a lack of understanding.

That said, it is his brother, so the groom should just suck it up and invite all three. But not have them on the top table unless he wants drama.

Nah, the brother getting married is being a huge fuckhead about this. When you plan a wedding, and want your immediate family to come, you make arrangements for their SO's. Yeah there's one extra, but big deal, they can fit, don't invite someone else. Put them on the top table because there'll be drama at some point and might as well get it over with right now, plus it'd be a great story.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

Nah, the brother getting married is being a huge fuckhead about this. When you plan a wedding, and want your immediate family to come, you make arrangements for their SO's. Yeah there's one extra, but big deal, they can fit, don't invite someone else. Put them on the top table because there'll be drama at some point and might as well get it over with right now, plus it'd be a great story.

But but but they're gayyyyyyyyy and his brides parents might get pearl clutchy at that!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I don't know how many partners my sibling would have to have before I said "enough". Like 6 would be too many and 2 seems okay.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Why ask the internet for advice on this issue when The Birdcage outlines what to do perfectly?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Barudak posted:

or :thunk: for short

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I don't know how many partners my sibling would have to have before I said "enough". Like 6 would be too many and 2 seems okay.

Look if your sibling has a harem they can leave them at home, bring only their consort or dowager with them, or dip into the royal treasury to help you if all of them have to come.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

I told him that if he's marrying into a conservative family, it's probably better I don't turn up anyway since his family don't like me. They've been pretty cold but civil in the past, even the one time I picked them up from the airport - they always refer to me as the gay brother, even at the airport I introduced myself it was "Are you the gay one?" and they've barely spoke a word to me on the trip since but are fine with my other siblings.

"I'm the one giving you a free ride, assholes."

Man that family sucks.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My [22F] boyfriend [25M] of 1.5 years didn't put any effort into my birthday but still asked for a "thank you blowjob".

quote:

To start, my boyfriend and I have been together almost 1.5 years and have an apartment together.

Yesterday was my birthday and my boyfriend started the day by posting to my facebook that it was going to be a fun day full of presents and surprises. It was excited because in the past he's hasn't been very good with special occasions.

Valentine's day 2013 he bought me a rose from a gas station when he went there to buy cigarettes, and that was it for the day. It was a nice gesture, but it left me feeling like he was too lazy to put any thought into the day. When we talked about it, he admitted that laziness was the case. I felt hurt but got over it, and explained to him that I feel like it's not about what he gets for me or does for me, what matters is the time and thought he put into things.

Two weeks later it was my birthday. I was honest with him on Valentine’s Day and didn't play head games with him, so it was clear that it would be nice if he put some thought into doing something (anything) for me. A card made from printer paper and crayons would have meant something, but instead he just said happy birthday to me and went about his day. I was upset and felt hurt again, so I calmly expressed my disappointment, and told him that I'll try better to express what I'd like from him in the future.

So yesterday after he spent the morning building me up, I was feeling really optimistic about the day. When noon time came around though, I found myself still waiting for the surprises. I inquired about our plans for the day and he said he had nothing planned. We can do whatever I want though. Well, of course I can do whatever I want. I'm an adult with a job; I didn't need to wait for my birthday to know that. I didn't say that, but I thought it. I just suggested a restaurant instead.

The place we went to had a menu mainly of things to share. The boyfriend is a picky eater and anything I liked didn't sound good to him. I got over it and let him order what he wanted for us. After we ate I asked again what the plan was, and there was none, so I asked him if he wanted to come to a liquidation store with me.

I need new shoes so I went was the shoe section to find a pair. I'll buy myself a drat birthday gift. We also need curtains for our house though, and he was learning towards getting the curtains he noticed. I put the shoes back because I agreed with him that we need curtains first. Sure it's my birthday but I don't want to be selfish so I'll get something that benefits us both. We went home after that.

A while later I inquire about birthday cake. He was supposed to get one but it wasn't on his list of priorities so he agreed to come to the grocery store with me to get a cake. I didn't get a magical birthday full of surprises like I thought, but picking out a cake could cheer me up. The boyfriend ended up picking it out though. He didn't like what I chose and wouldn't eat it if I got it. So he picked out the cake he wanted...and made sure he got the discount one. I'm still fine though. It's good. It's just a day. It's just a cake.

We go home and eat some cake and get ready for bed. I have a headache and don't feel so well anymore. The boyfriend asks me if my day was good besides the headache. It could have been worse. I'm not ungrateful for what I have, so I tell him I had a good day. He responds with:

“Good. I was going to ask you for a 'Thank you blowjob' for everything, but since you have a headache I won't.”

I responded with “You should not have said that. You don't have to tell me everything you think" and left it at that and rolled over to go to sleep.

I feel really insulted and let down. I'm getting really tired of explaining the idea of making the other person feel special. I don't expect to be made to feel special, but I hope for it. His comment last night was so insensitive and selfish, and here I am constantly reminding myself that I shouldn't expect to be treated like a princess just because my friends are and I certainly have no right to demand to be treated more special.

I don't know how to frame the topic anymore. I'm not going to end the relationship over it, but I'm starting to feel like maybe I should stop doing special things for him because he seems to expect and feel like he's earned those things without reciprocating. It's hurting my feelings. I could explain my feelings until I'm blue in the face and tell him exactly what I want from him and he still wouldn't do it. I need an outside perspective and some advice.

tl;dr: Boyfriend doesn't put effort into special occasions. I've explained my feelings multiple times but he's too lazy to change anything. Expects an elaborate thank you for his sub par efforts.

Edit: Oops. I'm actually 23. Like I said, yesterday was my birthday.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

It's weird how different couples see blowjobs as very different things on the magnitude scale

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well one perspective involves having a dick in your mouth and the other involves having your dick in someone else's mouth. Imbalance is probable, especially if the guy is on the bigger end of things.

The guy is a weird, dumb rear end in a top hat though. He's the inverse of that guy a few pages back whose wife said "we're never having sex again, deal with it"

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
"Picky eater" flag strikes again!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Did anyone maybe ask what he meant by

quote:

'my boyfriend started the day by posting to my facebook that it was going to be a fun day full of presents and surprises.',

if he wasn't going to do poo poo?

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

mind the walrus posted:

Well one perspective involves having a dick in your mouth and the other involves having your dick in someone else's mouth. Imbalance is probable, especially if the guy is on the bigger end of things.

The guy is a weird, dumb rear end in a top hat though. He's the inverse of that guy a few pages back whose wife said "we're never having sex again, deal with it"

No I mean some couples mutually treat blowjobs as common and others as very rare things that are for special occasions / have to be earned, and I find it fascinating how different it is in the various cases

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Outrail posted:

He assumed at least one of her friends was going to buy her something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
There's a difference between just-for-fun blowjobs and "blowjobs because you're not in the mood for sex I mean come onnnn it's the least you can do"

Outrail posted:

He wanted to publicly look like he wasn't a piece of poo poo