Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

cumshitter posted:

He assumed at least one of her friends was going to buy her something.

Yep, that was my guess too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Outrail posted:

Did anyone maybe ask what he meant by

if he wasn't going to do poo poo?

"Oh, I just kicked back and had fun. Surprise!"

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

I should clarify that Discount Cake guy is a real jackass because loving lol

How do you demand the person eat your preferred item for their cake

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
that girl is such a doormat, jesus. :/

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Demon Of The Fall posted:

that girl is such a doormat, jesus. :/

I was honestly pleasantly surprised she refused to give the TYBJ.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
*Doesn't plan anything*

*Only reluctantly leaves house after despondent girlfriend craves activity or thought or passion or anything*

*Diverts birthday fund from shoes she really likes to curtains that are basically a maintenance expense*

*Chooses food to eat because too picky to eat birthday girl's food*

*Chooses cake because too picky to eat birthday girl's cake*

*Discounts the cake*

"Wow babe I did a swell job today huh? You feeling grateful enough to suck this D?" :grin:

- A huge idiot

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

She missed a prime opportunity to bite his damned dick off and flush it down the toilet.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

I don't get how someone could continue to waste their time with such a selfish rear end in a top hat. It's sad, really.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Anne Whateley posted:

There's a difference between just-for-fun blowjobs and "blowjobs because you're not in the mood for sex I mean come onnnn it's the least you can do"

He wanted to publicly look like he wasn't a piece of poo poo

But giving a blowjob is way more work then having sex?!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LeafHouse posted:

I don't get how someone could continue to waste their time with such a selfish rear end in a top hat. It's sad, really.

Based on her multiple comments about "not deserving to be treated special" or "not right of me to expect to feel like a princess" I'm gonna say it's a classic case of sadbrains.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Clark Nova posted:

She missed a prime opportunity to bite his damned dick off and flush it down the toilet.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Ham Sandwiches posted:

No I mean some couples mutually treat blowjobs as common and others as very rare things that are for special occasions / have to be earned, and I find it fascinating how different it is in the various cases

Some people just don't like having a dick in their mouth.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Ouhei posted:

Some people just don't like having a dick in their mouth.

No homo, but those people are wrong.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

LeafHouse posted:

Yeah, what kind of adult gives a gently caress about their birthday?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

tactlessbastard posted:

Someone trapped in a negligent unloving relationship who's very essence just screams to feel special and loved, if only for just a moment.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Nice try pal, but you're not gonna stealth your way into this one.

My [27F] boyfriend [28M] of 6 years won't propose, but told me to start wearing my ring. What to do?

quote:

So this isn't your typical "my boyfriend doesn't want to propose" story. I've been dating my boyfriend Steve for almost 6 years, and we were best friends for many, many years before that. Things are great. We're happy. We rarely fight and when we do, it's over something stupid (like whether or not we need to leave the light on for the dog when we go on vacation).

We've been talking about marriage for a while, and over the summer we started looking at rings. We had a custom one made, and as of last month, she's all shiny and ready to go. The ring lives in a box in Steve's sock drawer, but I noticed that before leaving for weekend trips or vacations, it would vanish. Then I noticed that he was wearing it on a necklace, tucked under his shirt.

On one particular trip, Steve pulled out the ring and essentially held it in front of my face and said something along the lines of, "Well, I brought this. I was going to ask you at (this location), but there were too many people. Yeah." I laughed, agreed, and told him he still has to ask, and this trip would be perfect!

He never asked. This past weekend we went on another trip. Again, I noticed the necklace. Again, no proposal.

He's told me a few times to just start wearing the ring. I'm not really a hopeless romantic by any means, but I told him I would really like him to propose. Pop the question. Down on one knee. Something along those lines.

He's told me and his family members that he's waiting for the perfect moment (he likes having impressive stories to tell). He's also very uncomfortable with emotions and big, dramatic shows of affection, so is he just overthinking things? Is he having second thoughts? Should I just start wearing the ring like he said and consider his awkward ring-dangling on vacation a proposal? Help me, Reddit!

tl;dr: Boyfriend wants to get engaged and has told me to start wearing my ring after awkwardly "showing" it to me on vacation. I wish he would actually pop the question. Am I being petty? What should I do?

(Edits for formatting and grammar)

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Escalate

Start getting down on one knee to tie your shoe constantly, take her out to fancy restaurants and have the waiter bring "complimentary" wine, pay someone to write your names in the sky to declare your love without actually giving the proposal

The_end
May 17, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

Nice try pal, but you're not gonna stealth your way into this one.

My [27F] boyfriend [28M] of 6 years won't propose, but told me to start wearing my ring. What to do?

This guy should take the ring back and break up.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Ask him first and then bite his dick off during the TYBJ.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

tactlessbastard posted:

When you're an adult your loved ones should care about more than you do, and will unless they are lazy bastards who don't really value you much.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My grandfather [85m] accidentally used my [28f] email to solicit sex from men on Craigslist

quote:

Today, I received a couple of emails from Craigslist that were responses to emails sent to m4m posts between 1-3am. At first, I thought my email was compromised–but after receiving a couple more responses and looking in my sent folder, I realized that they were from my grandfather. He sent his cellphone number to these guys, and the IP addresses also matched his location when I checked my email account info. Apparently, I left my email logged in at his house and he didn’t realize it.

My grandmother passed away 3 years ago, and ever since then he has been pretty active romantically. He's had a couple of girlfriends over the years and has never been shy about the fact that he has a sex life. However, I had no idea that he had bi- or homosexual inclinations, so this comes as a complete shock. Even more so because he's looking for sex on Craigslist with random men.

I couldn't care less about his sexual proclivities–and normally I would look the other way because it’s not my business. However, I am concerned about his safety, so I feel I need to talk to him. I just don’t know how to bring it up, or even what to say. I’ve never solicited sex from people online, so I can’t even give him input on how to be safe, other than to make sure you meet them in public first. He also doesn’t live in the best of cities–there’s a lot of shady people in his general area, and he’s responding to them very late at night, which is even worse!

I would really appreciate some input and outside perspective on this. The only other person who knows is my brother, and we’re both at a loss for what to say and how to act. There is no one else who I can talk to without spilling the beans about my grandpa.

TL;DR I left my email signed in at my grandpa’s house, and he responded to m4m Craigslist ads without reali

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

fruit on the bottom posted:

quote:

He's also very uncomfortable with emotions and big, dramatic shows of affection,

:redflag::sever::redflag:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Haifisch posted:

My grandfather [85m] accidentally used my [28f] email to solicit sex from men on Craigslist

Look, do an old man a solid and just never mention this to anyone and let your grandad die as a passenger car on the man train.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Look, do an old man a solid and just never mention this to anyone and let your grandad die as a passenger car on the man train.

Yeah get him get his gently caress on

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Sure but he can get his gently caress on with his own aol email he doesn't have to be rude about it

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Let grandpa suck a few dicks if he wants to, but be safe about it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Bertrand Hustle posted:

He's 85, why bother?

I bet you're the sort of person who never uses single use items.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Outrail posted:

He's 85, why bother?

I bet you're the sort of person who never uses single use items.

Yeah like, worst case short of craigslist murder is HIV and like, can an 85-year-old's lifespan really be significantly reduced?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I think at 85 years old and outliving his wife grandpa here doesnt really need to worry about safety so much.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Haifisch posted:

My [22F] boyfriend [25M] of 1.5 years didn't put any effort into my birthday but still asked for a "thank you blowjob".

Valentine's day 2013 he bought me a rose from a gas station when he went there to buy cigarettes, and that was it for the day.

lmao gas stations in the united states dont sell flowers but they do sell these they are crack pipes

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Oct 3, 2017

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Barudak posted:

I think at 85 years old and outliving his wife grandpa here doesnt really need to worry about safety so much.

STI's are huge among old people who go to retirement communities or nursing homes for this exact reason. they're like "can't get pregnant anymore, don't need a condom"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

boner confessor posted:

STI's are huge among old people who go to retirement communities or nursing homes for this exact reason. they're like "can't get pregnant anymore, don't need a condom"

As long as they're not passing poo poo onto the general population who cares? On no I have chlamydia and syphilis and poo poo! I'm going to be sterile and blind by the time I'm dead! And all I'll have to show for it is a bunch of wrinkly skin slapping rawdog orgies as I go through my twilight years. The horror.

Whats the legality of Mrs. Doubtfire'ing yourself up and getting in on that buggy action?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Gas stations in the US definitely sell real roses, although usually just by the dozen afaik

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Reddit can I sue the club "Fistfulls of rear end" for irresponsibly allowing an 85 year old man to participate in all you can handle fuckfests when he should have been limited to at most a 3some based on his doctors orders?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Barudak posted:

Jesus, yes. Why is it even a question?

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Sir "The Pumping Station" will require a signed note from your cardiologist and urologist as well as a liability waiver before we allow entry.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

tactlessbastard posted:

Jesus, yes. Why is it even a question?

Yeah seriously, I have no clue what other options anyone could think are good. Discreet anonymous email asking him to be safe?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LeafHouse posted:

These stories give me hope. I can so do way better than most of these people. :unsmith:

I don't think I would last long in a relationship where some type of sex was a special occasion, though. Sex should be about having fun, not paying some kind of accrued relationship debt.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The important thing to do, when reading these stories, isn't to go "whew, glad I'm not like that!!" it's to identify the ways that you ARE like that and think of how they appear from the other person's point of view.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pick posted:

The important thing to do, when reading these stories, isn't to go "whew, glad I'm not like that!!" it's to identify the ways that you ARE like that and think of how they appear from the other person's point of view.

The great thing about being single for more than two years is that there is no other person to worry about! :v: