Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hoed down. It was a country festival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Donkwich posted:

ur watchin cmt country music terrorism

Who is gonna be the first country artist to make the song.

Make the song country man or woman!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Phi230 posted:

Yeah and like none of those events are terrorism unless they're linked to terrorism or it was demonstrated that the intent was coerce the population or state

Dylan roof was terrorism bc he had ideological motivation. Sandy Hook wasn't because going psycho isn't an ideology

Wrap it up guys, if the people were suburban whiteys then by definition they aren't TERRISTS

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

Also, gently caress this guns for hunting bullshit. Use a bow and arrow, or hell I'll even give you a crossbow.
This is a dumb take akin to "why doesn't everyone fight with elegant Japanese steel"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Who is gonna be the first country artist to make the song.

Make the song country man or woman!

alan jackson

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I so love these blistering takes that conflate the vegas shooting with football players.

im gonna do this on sunday but asking where the cops are when someone does a touchdown

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

zen death robot posted:

don't do the "free <person>" poo poo over a 12 hour probe because it makes you look like a jackass

srry i just like thatim and was phone posting so i couldnt see what he got

ed balls should update the awful app

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

have the class wars started yet

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

I don't think anyone would have called you racist if obama put so much blue makeup on his face that he looked like a smurf and you made fun of him for it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Duscat posted:

now normally a gunman mowing down a crowd isn't exactly a freak event, but Pat Robertson leaked that it was God who sent the gunman, so yes, it was a miracle

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/915197349567324160

wow oof you weren't kidding

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is a dumb take akin to "why doesn't everyone fight with elegant Japanese steel"

well...why DONT they?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i tried to make Ed Balls FC in fifa but it said balls is a banned word

so i had to make Ed Blls FC :(

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

i can't wait for all the pictures of trump looking mad he's in PR and him inevitably leaving early

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Good morning after 8 years of being put on Oxycodone to attend highschool I am now fully weened off of it.

this is cool and good, congrats

also get a new doctor

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

uhh

people should actually be fighting with bows and arrows, and bladed weapons. That poo poo is super cool nerd

Any idiot can handle a gun and shoot themselves in the face, same as any idiot who cuts themselves twirling a sword around or brusing their arm on the bowstring

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I don't think it's a good idea for leftists to let the maga chuds have a monopoly on armed insurgence

I think everyone should be armed and ready to double tap whoever the gently caress stands in the way of revolution

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is he claiminmg responsibility?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NEED MORE MILK posted:

well...why DONT they?
It's cultural appropriation.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

should have made it Ad Bells

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

man they prob wouldnt let me use my name either the fuckers!!!! :argh:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

uhh

people should actually be fighting with bows and arrows, and bladed weapons. That poo poo is super cool nerd

Any idiot can handle a gun and shoot themselves in the face, same as any idiot who cuts themselves twirling a sword around or brusing their arm on the bowstring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qth1k962_9A

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

is he claiminmg responsibility?

It is basically the accidental implication of his evil worldview, yeah.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

how is this guy not dead yet

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lastgirl posted:

uhh

Some dude in SOME OTHER FORUM wrote that he didn't believe that the arrow he was handling could pierce flesh without much pain so he tested it on his own arm

The arrow went in and then he was in exceuating pain lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Good morning after 8 years of being put on Oxycodone to attend highschool I am now fully weened off of it.

the hard parts gonna be the next couple months just bein ill for no reason randomly
good luck!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/914973124348858368

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

brugroffil posted:

how is this guy not dead yet

just boomers doing the lord's work again :911:

i loving hate how evangelicals say everything horrible that's done is secretly god punishing us, but anything that befalls them is some great unknowable part of the lord's plan.

also doesn't pat robertson make money from blood diamonds and claim it's a church venture

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The only miracle is how this guy landed so many rounds on the crowd while bumpfiring.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hoed down. It was a country festival.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's cultural appropriation.

im multicultural, i insist as i wear saracen gear with a tactical bulletproof vest ontop of the mail while shooting kunai fer arrows with an english longbow, using a fusion of a zweihandler/naginata/bo staff as a back up melee

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

white sauce posted:

Some dude in SOME OTHER FORUM wrote that he didn't believe that the arrow he was handling could pierce flesh without much pain so he tested it on his own arm

The arrow went in and then he was in exceuating pain lol

there was also the guy that made chlorine gas to test his new mask he bought.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Sinners Sandwich posted:

after my wife's car accident 10 years ago she is still pretty embattled with opioid addiction, using subsolve or suboxone every day for 3 years now. Stepping down every so often. worst part about the recovery process is having Suboxone and Subsolve so regulated and stigmatized (prescribers have a little unique notation to their DEA #) that typically only methadone clinics prescribe it. So every 28 days we gotta go into the city at 6am and she has to do a mandatory 30min psych session and a quick dr appointment. All so she can avoid withdrawal.

like, why wonder why there is epidemic.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Bruteman posted:

I'm waiting outside a doctors office that has Megyn Kelly on and man is she terrible. She has trouble doing "empathy" I think.

It seems incredibly silly that they've not just positioned her as "intelligent conservative woman talks about the news". There's got to be an appetite for "conservative making GBS threads on Trump". But no, they have to try to turn her into Whoopi loving Goldberg for some loving reason.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i must use the fighting techniques of my genetic forefathers, i insist, as i attempt to draw a bow and shoot arrows but im too weak to do it so i get one of those ones with pulleys and poo poo on it that even a toddler can use and now my infant child is firing arrows at me cos i didnt lock them in a separate weapons chest

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

of course the nation takes the absolute worst and most disgusting reaction to the vegas terrorism

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

FabioClone posted:

Mass shootings are as American as apple pie. Maybe more so.

i think it is a disgrace what these ungrateful FutureHunt participants are doing, kneeling during the pre-shooting corporate hymn

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Perfectly Safe posted:

It seems incredibly silly that they've not just positioned her as "intelligent conservative woman talks about the news". There's got to be an appetite for "conservative making GBS threads on Trump". But no, they have to try to turn her into Whoopi loving Goldberg for some loving reason.

nbc

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

didnt he rent multiple rooms tho

he could have rented two of those rooms with connecting doors and just shuffled the guns between rooms so housekeeping wouldn't become suspicious

also I don't think vegas hotels really care about housekeeping being locked out until it goes beyond a week

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Tesseraction posted:

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/915190473836388352

Such a miracle, only the largest death count from a single perp

so proud of the country bing bong :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

• Locked thread