Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Somfin posted:

The amount of sex they want compared to those normie sluts who just wanna bang all the time.

I mean they're not wrong. You ever watch a horror movie? Everyone's so drat horny they're looking for bushes to gently caress in while fleeing for their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Toys For Twats posted:

Alternatively, all this asexual, demiromantic poo poo is nonsense.

I think I've best seen it described as passive aggressively slutshaming from the Left.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Breetai posted:

I think I've best seen it described as passive aggressively slutshaming from the Left.

Once we stop giving a such a massive poo poo about gender, frequency of sexual encounters, or the motives behind entering a sexual/romantic relationship, that crap will go away, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Why would we stop giving a poo poo.

It's beyond dumb to think it's even possible.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's what I'm saying. Coming out will always be terrifying. People having sex more than you are comfortable with will always be gross. Women having more than a few partners will always be disgusting. Hooking up will always be for terrible people.

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
The hardest day of my life was when I had to come out as demiromantic.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
hardest day of my life was when i had to come out as fat and stupid

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
my family was super cool about it though, they were like "oh hey, we've known since you were a kid, we were just waiting for you to realize it"

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Toys For Twats posted:

Alternatively, all this asexual, demiromantic poo poo is nonsense.

Straight people aren't sexually attracted to people of the same gender, and gay people aren't sexually attracted to people of the opposite gender - why are people who aren't attracted to either (or any) gender so impossible? Someone can be romantically attracted to someone (as in want to be more than friends), but not care to have sex with them. I personally love making out and cuddling, but neither men or women really get my motors running.

I mean, I agree that some people kinda go down the rabbit hole in terms of needing to label every single permeation of being romantically or sexually attracted to anyone (or anything) else ever, but the base concepts are rather sound, at least from my point of view.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

nerdz posted:

Apparently demisexual is someone who only gets sexually attracted to people they like. Mind-blowing, I know
99% of those labels translate to "normal, but better than you" or "bisexual, but better than you". Like, anyone who claims to be "pansexual" is conveying the exact same information as if they said "bisexual" but they also being a dick about it. "Oh, I'm attracted to people independent of their gender" - yes, that's what bisexual means, dickhead.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah there's nothing really wacky or crazy about these terms other than they're relatively new. They're simply codifying things that have existed but never really had terms or communities before.

You can find them silly, but for some people it's nice to know, for example, that being asexual or aromantic isn't freaky and that there are folks out there with similar experiences, and hey there's even a word for it, which goes a long way towards normalising it
The terms "heterosexual", "homosexual", "bisexual" and "asexual" have all existed for quite a long time and literally cover everyone. If you're sometimes attracted to people of the opposite gender but only after you've formed an emotional connection with them then you're just straight. That's already a thing. Being heterosexual doesn't imply you just want to have sex with strangers all the time constantly.

Jayme posted:

Straight people aren't sexually attracted to people of the same gender, and gay people aren't sexually attracted to people of the opposite gender - why are people who aren't attracted to either (or any) gender so impossible? Someone can be romantically attracted to someone (as in want to be more than friends), but not care to have sex with them. I personally love making out and cuddling, but neither men or women really get my motors running.
Sure, that sounds like asexuality. That term's existed for a long time though and you don't need to call yourself a "grey-asexual demiromantic" or whatever to make yourself feel special.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
So this topic has become the idiots on social media.

Y'all gonna start posting heavily artifacted image macros about there being only four sexual preferences you drat millennials

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

The snake of the bible was the man. It is PROVEN that female came before males. So the "adam's rib” stuff is Bullshit. Adam never existed. Anyway, what can the male be, if not the snake? The snake that corrupted women into the original sin. So the goddess banned the woman from heaven (the parthenogenesis, without males etc) to hell (the patriarchal earth with males). When the women ate the apple ( which is heterosexual sex, so the hormones used by males to destroy women) they were banned from heaven (a world without a male with parthenogenesis) and became unable of reproducing by themselves. I don’t thing it was the decision of the goddess, she didn’t want to punish her daughters, but she couldn’t let the strain of the demon in her kingdom, wich is why she expelled us until we would be purified. They were sent to earth (the world as we know it) to expiate their fault of eating the apple (the sins). So the sinner that ate the apple can’t stop sinning, the women that ate the apple can’t reproduce by themselves and need the demon (De-Man) to reproduce. It caused the devolution of the human specie, the apparition of the other races etc. At the end of the time, when TEOTWAWKI will happen, the mutants (aka males) will be sank into oblivion and there will be a separation between the wicked (male identified women, women traitor etc) and the good (women who stood up for their sisters, the woman-identified women). The good ones will be saved, and the bad ones will probably have to purge their faults somewhere.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Tiggum posted:

99% of those labels translate to "normal, but better than you" or "bisexual, but better than you". Like, anyone who claims to be "pansexual" is conveying the exact same information as if they said "bisexual" but they also being a dick about it. "Oh, I'm attracted to people independent of their gender" - yes, that's what bisexual means, dickhead.

Bisexuality refers to only two genders. Pansexuality is more inclusive because there are people who don't identify as either male or female. That's the difference between them. 😊

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Explain, if you will, the 'asexual' who frequently and willingly seeks out and engages in sex. Because I'm sensing a slight contradiction in terms.

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude

We Know Catheters posted:

Bisexuality refers to only two genders. Pansexuality is more inclusive because there are people who don't identify as either male or female. That's the difference between them. 😊

Sounds like it covers everything pretty well then.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tiggum posted:

"Oh, I'm attracted to people independent of their gender" - yes, that's what bisexual means, dickhead.

Bisexual is only all-encompassing within a gender binary. What do the agender lovers go by?

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Setup:

Payoff (hope you like run-on sentences):

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Breetai posted:

Explain, if you will, the 'asexual' who frequently and willingly seeks out and engages in sex. Because I'm sensing a slight contradiction in terms.

They may enjoy the intimacy that comes from having sex, or they may enjoy giving their partners pleasure, while not deriving sexual satisfaction themselves. To be honest, that's kinda heading into the more hotly debated regions of asexuality - it's called sex-positive asexuality (as opposed to sex-neutral or sex-repulsed), and there's huge arguments over whether or not that's different from being allosexual with a low sex drive. I'm definitely not discounting the possibility that the person you're referring to may just want a unique/special label, though.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh god, I shoulda known this would cause a derail.

Freaquency posted:

I love how they completely ignore half of the number to make this fit into their ridiculous numerology system.

I mean even if they weren't ignoring the numbers, they said clearly that numbers have to be added until being between 1 and 9, then a paragraph later they talk about 10.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Jesus. Every time this topic comes up, it just produces a bunch of nerds tripping over each other to say how dumb labels they don't understand are and how they understand other people's sexuality better than they do. Then a few posts about how it's actually a nuanced issue and mostly serves to help people feel more comfortable with their own sexual and romantic lives, which are all ignored to make the same loving jokes about 'lol tumblr' for three pages.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would actually like to know, if being attracted purely to women with penises, is gay, or hetero or bi.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Turtlicious posted:

I would actually like to know, if being attracted purely to women with penises, is gay, or hetero or bi.

Are there balls or just a dick?

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Jesus. Every time this topic comes up, it just produces a bunch of nerds tripping over each other to say how dumb labels they don't understand are and how they understand other people's sexuality better than they do. Then a few posts about how it's actually a nuanced issue and mostly serves to help people feel more comfortable with their own sexual and romantic lives, which are all ignored to make the same loving jokes about 'lol tumblr' for three pages.

Whenever someone starts out the whole "I identify as an attack helicopter hue hue hue" their keyboard should slam shut on their fingers like a mousetrap and then burst into flames.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
lol tumblr

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

IT’S COCKTOBER 🍆🎃 U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 👀👅 DICK SUCKING AWARENESS MONTH 😯🙆🏼👅 SEND THIS TO 12 OF UR CLOSET HOES 👭😈 THAT LOVE THAT DICK 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃THOT-O-WEEN 🎃IS UPON US !! YOU ARE QUEEN👸🏿 OF THE THOTS!!! FORWARD THIS TO 7⃣ OF THE 🍆THOTTIEST🍆 THOTS 💁🏿 THAT YOU KNOW WILL GET SOME 👉🏿👌🏿 SOON !!! IF YOU DON’T, BE PREPARED 🙍🏿 FOR 6⃣9⃣ DAYS OF BAD LUCK ⚠️ 🍀

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Dejawesp posted:

Whenever someone starts out the whole "I identify as an attack helicopter hue hue hue" their keyboard should slam shut on their fingers like a mousetrap and then burst into flames.

how do you use a keyboard?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I'm told its not a terrible way to live. Lots of times for hobbies.

Well, of course. Assuming they are truly asexual they have no desire for sex. It's not like they can know what they're missing. Because they didn't have the desire in the first place. What probably isn't fun is societal pressure. They're never going to feel "normal". I imagine the teenage years are especially alienating because all their friends turn into sex monsters.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Regarde Aduck posted:

Well, of course. Assuming they are truly asexual they have no desire for sex. It's not like they can know what they're missing. Because they didn't have the desire in the first place. What probably isn't fun is societal pressure. They're never going to feel "normal". I imagine the teenage years are especially alienating because all their friends turn into sex monsters.

in reality, most of them are just horribly repressed

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Hi 👋. Elliot Rodger here 😈👈👈. Well, this ⬆ is my last😗 video 📼. It all has to come to this ⬆. Tomorrow is the day 😦of retribution😲, the day in which I will have my retribution🔫🔪 against humanity, against all of you😡😠. For the last eight 8️⃣8⃣ years of my life 💓, ever since I hit 👊👊 puberty🍆🍆 I have been forced😏😏 to endure an existence😮 of loneliness😢😣😪 and unfulfilled desires😈😬😬 all because 🙅💁🙋girls 👩 have 🚫never🚫🚫 been attracted😢😢😢😭 to me. Girls👩 gave their 👧😱😱affection 😍😍😍 and sex👌👈 and love 😍😍😍 to other 👦men 👴👴 but 🚫never🚫🚫 to me. I am 2⃣2⃣ years old 🔘🔘 and still 🅰️ virgin🙀🙈🙉🙉 🇻🇬. I have ⛔️⛔️⛔️never even been kissed👅👅👄👄 by a girl 👶. I have 😛been through 📓📓📔college 🎓 for two ✌️ and 🅰️ half years😑😑, more ➕➕ than that😫😫, and I am still a virgin 👀👀👀😂😂🇻🇬🇻🇬🇻🇬. It has been very torturous👿👿👿. College 🎓 is the time🕛🕧🕐 ⌚ when everyone experiences😎😴 those things such as sex 👈👌and fun 💃 and pleasure💦💦💦, but in those years I have had to rot👴👴 in loneliness😁😳😳. It’s not fair😡😡😡😤. You girls 👩👩 have never been attracted to me😧😦😦. I don’t😵 know why 🤔 you girls 👩 aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish😢😱😔😡 you all for it. It is 🈶 an injustice😈👿👿👿, a 🅰️ crime, because I 😎😎don’t know what 😅 you don’t see👀👀👀 👁 in me. I am the perfect 💯💯💯 guy 👦, but yet, you throw👹😾😾😾 yourselves at all these obnoxious😼😽😻 men 👴👴👴, instead of me the supreme 🎩.🎩.gentleman 🎩. I will punish🔫🔫💣💣 all of you for it. On 🔛🔛 the day of retribution😈😈, I am going to 😬😬enter ↩️↩️ the hottest👄💦🔥🔥 sorority house 🏠 on 🔛🔛 UCSB😎 and I will 💀💀💀slaughter👿😡😱😱😱 every single spoiled😣, stuck-up😒😞 🆙🆙 blonde🙆🙅💁🙋💆💇slut I see👀👅👅 👁 inside there. All those girls 👩👩 that I have desired👉👌 so much, they would have all rejected🚫🚫🚫 me and looked at me as an 🙉🙊🙊inferior man 👦 if I ever made a sexual🍆💦💦 advance towards them. While they throw themselves😪😪 at these obnoxious🙈👺👺 brutes👹, I will take 😬😕great 🇬🇧 pleasure💦💦💦 in slaughtering💀💀💀🙊 all of you. You will 😠😡finally see 👁👁👁 that I am in truth the superior😅😅 one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣, the true alpha😬😬😬 male 👦👦. Yes 👍👍, after I have 🈶 annihilated every single girl 👶👶 in the sorority🙋💁 house 🏠, I will take to the streets🔫🔫🔫 of Isla Vista and slay💀💀👎👌 every single person👥👥 👤 I see 👁👁 there. All those popular🙆🙆 kids 👦👦👦 who 💁 live such lives of hedonistic💦💦🔥 pleasure while I have had to rot😟😦😧 in loneliness👎👎👎 for all of these years😮, they have all looked👀👎👎 down ⬇⬇ upon me😲😟😡 every time ⌚⌚ I have tried to go😎 out 🏎🏍 and join 🈴 them. They have all treated me like 😄 a 🅰️ mouse 🐭🐭🐹🐹, but now😩, I will be a 🅰️God👼👼👼👼 compared to you. We will all be 🐸🐯🐨🐻animals, you are animals🐷🐷 and I will slaughter 🔫🔫🔫💀💀💀💀you like 😄😄😄 animals😡😱😱😱. I will be a 🅰️ God👼👼, exacting my retribution on 🔛 all those who 💁 deserve it, and you do deserve👶😦😰😚😫 it just for the crime🚫🚫 of living better 😟😟life 💓 than me. All you popular💁💁 kids 👦👦👦 you have 🚫never🚫 accepted me😲😵😵😟 and now you will pay💴💰💰🔫💀😡 for it. Girls 👩, all I have 😘😘😍ever wanted was to 😘😘😘love 😍😍😍 you and to be 😘😘💦💦loved by you. I wanted a 💦💦girlfriend💁💁, I’ve wanted sex💦💦👌👈, love😘😚😜 😍, adoration😍😍, but you think I am 😠😤😤😤unworthy of it. That’s 🅰️ crime that can never🚫🚫 be forgiven. If I can’t🚫 have you, girls 👩👩👩, I will destroy😱😱😱😱😱 you. You’ve 🚫🚫denied ⛔ me a 🅰️ happy 😀😀😀 life 💓 and in turn I will deny🚫💀👼 ❎❎ all of you life 💓. It is 🈶 only fair. I hate 😡😡 all of you, humanity😿🙀 is 🅰️ disgusting🙈👹👹 retched, depraved💇💇💅 species🐪🐪. If I had it in my 👮👮power 🔋🔋 I would 🚫stop ✋ at nothing 🚫 to reduce⬇️⬇️ every single one 1️⃣1️⃣ of you to mountains🗻🗻🗻 of 💀💀skulls💀💀 and rivers🍓 of 🎒🎈🎈blood 💉💉 and rightfully😬😐😐 so. You deserve😠😡 to be annihilated💀👎👎👎, and I will give💦💦 that to you. You 🚫🚫never🚫 showed me any mercy, so I will show 📺📺 you none

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

The Saddest Rhino posted:

IT’S COCKTOBER U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS DICK SUCKING AWARENESS MONTH SEND THIS TO 12 OF UR CLOSET HOES THAT LOVE THAT DICK THOT-O-WEEN IS UPON US !! YOU ARE QUEEN OF THE THOTS!!! FORWARD THIS TO 7 THOTS THAT YOU KNOW WILL GET SOME SOON !!! IF YOU DON’T, BE PREPARED FOR 6 DAYS OF BAD LUCK

Disappointingly lacking in ejaculatory mechanics, 3/10.

Also, when did "thot" become a thing?

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Hi 👋. Elliot Rodger here 😈👈👈. Well, this ⬆ is my last😗 video 📼. It all has to come to this ⬆. Tomorrow is the day 😦of retribution😲, the day in which I will have my retribution🔫🔪 against humanity, against all of you😡😠. For the last eight 8️⃣8⃣ years of my life 💓, ever since I hit 👊👊 puberty🍆🍆 I have been forced😏😏 to endure an existence😮 of loneliness😢😣😪 and unfulfilled desires😈😬😬 all because 🙅💁🙋girls 👩 have 🚫never🚫🚫 been attracted😢😢😢😭 to me. Girls👩 gave their 👧😱😱affection 😍😍😍 and sex👌👈 and love 😍😍😍 to other 👦men 👴👴 but 🚫never🚫🚫 to me. I am 2⃣2⃣ years old 🔘🔘 and still 🅰️ virgin🙀🙈🙉🙉 🇻🇬. I have ⛔️⛔️⛔️never even been kissed👅👅👄👄 by a girl 👶. I have 😛been through 📓📓📔college 🎓 for two ✌️ and 🅰️ half years😑😑, more ➕➕ than that😫😫, and I am still a virgin 👀👀👀😂😂🇻🇬🇻🇬🇻🇬. It has been very torturous👿👿👿. College 🎓 is the time🕛🕧🕐 ⌚ when everyone experiences😎😴 those things such as sex 👈👌and fun 💃 and pleasure💦💦💦, but in those years I have had to rot👴👴 in loneliness😁😳😳. It’s not fair😡😡😡😤. You girls 👩👩 have never been attracted to me😧😦😦. I don’t😵 know why 🤔 you girls 👩 aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish😢😱😔😡 you all for it. It is 🈶 an injustice😈👿👿👿, a 🅰️ crime, because I 😎😎don’t know what 😅 you don’t see👀👀👀 👁 in me. I am the perfect 💯💯💯 guy 👦, but yet, you throw👹😾😾😾 yourselves at all these obnoxious😼😽😻 men 👴👴👴, instead of me the supreme 🎩.🎩.gentleman 🎩. I will punish🔫🔫💣💣 all of you for it. On 🔛🔛 the day of retribution😈😈, I am going to 😬😬enter ↩️↩️ the hottest👄💦🔥🔥 sorority house 🏠 on 🔛🔛 UCSB😎 and I will 💀💀💀slaughter👿😡😱😱😱 every single spoiled😣, stuck-up😒😞 🆙🆙 blonde🙆🙅💁🙋💆💇slut I see👀👅👅 👁 inside there. All those girls 👩👩 that I have desired👉👌 so much, they would have all rejected🚫🚫🚫 me and looked at me as an 🙉🙊🙊inferior man 👦 if I ever made a sexual🍆💦💦 advance towards them. While they throw themselves😪😪 at these obnoxious🙈👺👺 brutes👹, I will take 😬😕great 🇬🇧 pleasure💦💦💦 in slaughtering💀💀💀🙊 all of you. You will 😠😡finally see 👁👁👁 that I am in truth the superior😅😅 one 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣, the true alpha😬😬😬 male 👦👦. Yes 👍👍, after I have 🈶 annihilated every single girl 👶👶 in the sorority🙋💁 house 🏠, I will take to the streets🔫🔫🔫 of Isla Vista and slay💀💀👎👌 every single person👥👥 👤 I see 👁👁 there. All those popular🙆🙆 kids 👦👦👦 who 💁 live such lives of hedonistic💦💦🔥 pleasure while I have had to rot😟😦😧 in loneliness👎👎👎 for all of these years😮, they have all looked👀👎👎 down ⬇⬇ upon me😲😟😡 every time ⌚⌚ I have tried to go😎 out 🏎🏍 and join 🈴 them. They have all treated me like 😄 a 🅰️ mouse 🐭🐭🐹🐹, but now😩, I will be a 🅰️God👼👼👼👼 compared to you. We will all be 🐸🐯🐨🐻animals, you are animals🐷🐷 and I will slaughter 🔫🔫🔫💀💀💀💀you like 😄😄😄 animals😡😱😱😱. I will be a 🅰️ God👼👼, exacting my retribution on 🔛 all those who 💁 deserve it, and you do deserve👶😦😰😚😫 it just for the crime🚫🚫 of living better 😟😟life 💓 than me. All you popular💁💁 kids 👦👦👦 you have 🚫never🚫 accepted me😲😵😵😟 and now you will pay💴💰💰🔫💀😡 for it. Girls 👩, all I have 😘😘😍ever wanted was to 😘😘😘love 😍😍😍 you and to be 😘😘💦💦loved by you. I wanted a 💦💦girlfriend💁💁, I’ve wanted sex💦💦👌👈, love😘😚😜 😍, adoration😍😍, but you think I am 😠😤😤😤unworthy of it. That’s 🅰️ crime that can never🚫🚫 be forgiven. If I can’t🚫 have you, girls 👩👩👩, I will destroy😱😱😱😱😱 you. You’ve 🚫🚫denied ⛔ me a 🅰️ happy 😀😀😀 life 💓 and in turn I will deny🚫💀👼 ❎❎ all of you life 💓. It is 🈶 only fair. I hate 😡😡 all of you, humanity😿🙀 is 🅰️ disgusting🙈👹👹 retched, depraved💇💇💅 species🐪🐪. If I had it in my 👮👮power 🔋🔋 I would 🚫stop ✋ at nothing 🚫 to reduce⬇️⬇️ every single one 1️⃣1️⃣ of you to mountains🗻🗻🗻 of 💀💀skulls💀💀 and rivers🍓 of 🎒🎈🎈blood 💉💉 and rightfully😬😐😐 so. You deserve😠😡 to be annihilated💀👎👎👎, and I will give💦💦 that to you. You 🚫🚫never🚫 showed me any mercy, so I will show 📺📺 you none

waiter, take this soup back to the kitchen, it is unacceptably spicy.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

We Know Catheters posted:

Bisexuality refers to only two genders.
Wrong.

there wolf posted:

Bisexual is only all-encompassing within a gender binary.
Still wrong.

dictionary.com posted:

bisexual:
noting or relating to a person who is romantically or sexually attracted to both men and women, or to people of various gender identities

Wikipedia posted:

Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females, or romantic or sexual attraction to people of any sex or gender identity

Saying you're pansexual because "bisexuals are defined by the gender binary" is just a bullshit backhanded way of saying "I'm more enlightened than you". It's an insult disguised as open-mindedness.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volcott posted:

Are there balls or just a dick?

Idk, does it matter? If so what do you call each?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Turtlicious posted:

If this is a serious question

If they identify as women they're women

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's not what I'm asking, yes they're women, I agree with that 100%, I'm asking what of the 4 only sexual orientations I fall under if that's my thing.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I mean if you're attracted to trans women specifically for their having a penis, you'd be a chaser, wouldn't you? It's a term with negative connotations, though, for the same reason that say, a dude who is only attracted to Asian women has negative connotations

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Turtlicious posted:

That's not what I'm asking, yes they're women, I agree with that 100%, I'm asking what of the 4 only sexual orientations I fall under if that's my thing.

The answer is it doesn't matter. Be with who you want. Labels are for the internet.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

hanales posted:

The answer is it doesn't matter. Be with who you want. Labels are for the internet.

Dang one of those is really not like the others

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Yea I mean the ultimate answer is it doesn't matter. I'd call you straight because you're attracted to women. Other people wouldn't.

Labels are a tool to help figure out who you are but ultimately people don't fit into tidy boxes and poo poo gets messy. Which is why kids on Tumblr have come up with 99,000 labels, most of which are pretty silly. They're just trying to figure themselves out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

someone awful. posted:

I mean if you're attracted to trans women specifically for their having a penis, you'd be a chaser, wouldn't you? It's a term with negative connotations, though, for the same reason that say, a dude who is only attracted to Asian women has negative connotations

That's fair, I guess it's a fetish, not an orientation.