Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

DICK DICER posted:

Riders make the best lovers because we can't feel poo poo from the waist down :q:

Your taint will thank you for giving it a massage on that long, hard bike seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Finally in the 30s in the morning

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

Finally in the 30s in the morning

Look on the bright side: that's fly-killin' weather.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
EBT card finally works! In other news, the guy going into the grocery store was not prepared to watch me take a quart of half and half to the dome

I think I ruined his day

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

DICK DICER posted:

EBT card finally works! In other news, the guy going into the grocery store was not prepared to watch me take a quart of half and half to the dome

I think I ruined his day

If you didn't do it in a bathrobe, I'm disappointed in you dude.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

nm posted:

If you didn't do it in a bathrobe, I'm disappointed in you dude.

I'm actually subscribed to a Dudist group,and working on being prepared to become an Ordained Dude :v:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

did you surreptitiously pour Kahlua into your half and half?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

DICK DICER posted:

I'm actually subscribed to a Dudist group,and working on being prepared to become an Ordained Dude :v:

I'm a Dudeist priest.

My brother does not abide and wouldn't let me officiate his wedding. :smith:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

did you surreptitiously pour Kahlua into your half and half?

I don't have any :(

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

That's probably just as well, to be honest. Guzzling white russians is not good for you

also a proper white Russian is 50/50 Kahlua and vodka over ice, with just maybe a couple tablespoons of H&H added, anyway

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

I am also ordained. Same story with my sister :(

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

That's probably just as well, to be honest. Guzzling white russians is not good for you

also a proper white Russian is 50/50 Kahlua and vodka over ice, with just maybe a couple tablespoons of H&H added, anyway

Thats just, like, your opinion, man

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I will admit to having made do with milk or just heavy cream on occasion because I don't usually keep H&H in stock but that is as far as I am willing to go

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Lebowski's in Reykjavic, Iceland has a white russian menu with like 10 different kinds of white russian.

The upstairs is also wallpapered with old Playboy covers.

They will not kick you out for showing up in sandals, boxer shorts, and a poorly-closed housecoat.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Sleuthing at Jacky Treehorn's will continue to be one of the finest scenes in cinematic history, and the coffee mug to the dome the finest sound effect ever recorded.

They closed down the free showers in Valentine :(

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

due to the cold weather, like, worries about freezing pipes?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Chug buttermilk next time, does a body good

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Does the camper have a water heater?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fermented Tinal posted:

Does the camper have a water heater?

Wood fired! :haw:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

DICK DICER posted:

Wood fired! :haw:

I meant, more like an RV-style propane one and not your biolite stove. The camper has a sink, maybe it has one?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fermented Tinal posted:

I meant, more like an RV-style propane one and not your biolite stove. The camper has a sink, maybe it has one?

I still haven't gotten off my rear end to get one of those propane tanks into town that poo poo is gonna suck

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

DICK DICER posted:

I still haven't gotten off my rear end to get one of those propane tanks into town that poo poo is gonna suck

Could you fab together a quick little trailer to drag the tank into town and back?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

beep-beep car is go posted:

Could you fab together a quick little trailer to drag the tank into town and back?

Yes but I'm afraid of it breaking a wheel on the way back

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Time to make a lady friend at the bar who will let you use her shower ;)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
There's an idea. She works at t he grocery store and gave me her name written down on my reciept, said to come back and visit any time

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Oh my

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

There's also the gyms we found earlier. A $15 membership or whatever could give shower access for a month or something?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Also, re: propane, call Reese and see if they'll do a delivery bottle swap on your two legal empties. The illegal empty is gonna have to be Blue Rhyno'ed or something, but that could at least get you some heat and hot water.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Have they already said they won't take the one tank? It can't be refilled, yeah, but it can be recycled.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Scheduling a propane delivery might be the way to go. Not sure about Nebraska propane policies but here in California portable tanks, if transported to a filling station can only be filled if the tank is less than seven years past the date stamped on the handle. Same goes for trying to exchange an old tank for a new one with blue rhino or any of those other tank exchange programs. Having said that, if the tank is not being transported and is filled while on private property the expiration date and lack of overfill protection doesn't apply. I have tanks around here that are 20 years old and the propane truck driver just fills them no questions asked.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah but where's the fun in that

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
I support this. I once rode a 10 mile round trip with a dead car battery to swap it out. Just rest it on the crossbar and one hand it all the way home.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I rode with 3 watermelons and 2x bottles of vodka on the way home once because I wanted to make some boozemelons. One watermelon lost his life during an escape attempt on the way home. Just made the other two more booze-y.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

stealie72 posted:

I support this. I once rode a 10 mile round trip with a dead car battery to swap it out. Just rest it on the crossbar and one hand it all the way home.

How about a head for the Froot Truck

That was a good day :allears:

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Fermented Tinal posted:

Lebowski's in Reykjavic, Iceland has a white russian menu with like 10 different kinds of white russian.

The upstairs is also wallpapered with old Playboy covers.

They will not kick you out for showing up in sandals, boxer shorts, and a poorly-closed housecoat.

I knew. Somehow I knew I had a real home out there in the world.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

Panaflex posted:

Same goes for trying to exchange an old tank for a new one with blue rhino or any of those other tank exchange programs.

I don't think anyone I've ever encountered while swapping a propane tank at a grocery store has ever cared about the "empty" tank that you give them for the exchange.

Hell, the grocery store where I worked in high school once gave a full refund for a propane tank someone had filled with water after using all the propane.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I foresee the post "gently caress another flat" in your future.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

They make little propane water heaters for a hundred bucks or so that will screw onto a normal propane tank and a water hose and give you a hot shower.

https://www.amazon.com/Camplux-Outdoor-Portable-Propane-Tankless/dp/B01CJPU6JI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

tater_salad posted:

I foresee the post "gently caress another flat" in your future.

That's just because Nebraska is a hate filled sun blasted hellscape

• Locked thread