Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I wouldn't really want to have that many facebook friends but that's fine if someone else does. Also makes me laugh that they replaced the free space with the difficult to get (for normies) "kissless virgin" space.

Incel Tales 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AMG8d76cyA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

my parents boyfriend posted:

Also makes me laugh that they replaced the free space with the difficult to get (for normies) "kissless virgin" space.

Please don't shame me.

Also if it were to be an accurate card all the outer boxes would just be misogyny.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I just want to throw out a hearty chuckle at the "use LinkedIn" advice, just lol

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
What's this?

Huh, a comic on r/incel that actually makes a good point. Sometimes racy humor doesn't age well. Wonder if the incels caught on to th—

quote:

bigantennaemay1what is love - autismcel• 36m
The 90's sucked.

No, you suck. Quit being so stupidly oversensitive. Illiberal SJWs are the worst.

quote:

LifeIsALiquid• 12h
Out of all the ______phobias millenial people complain about, transphobia is the one that I really don't understand. What's so wrong about recognizing the painfully obvious fact that people are born with one of two permanent sexes? And what's so wrong about rightfully thinking that anyone who denies this is loving insane?? "B-b-but gender and sex aren't the sam-", just don't act like your assigned gender then! You don't have to undergo ridiculous amounts of "sex-change" just so you can do something as basic and common as not conforming to certain gender roles and identities.

It's not a matter of "phobia", it's a matter of having an ounce of common sense.

quote:

geeeunitgod didn't design women to be free range• 6h
bigtime.

women aren't designed to use anything men designed, properly. its like watching a goat drive a car.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'm so conflicted here!

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

the cockbulge is a bag of holding full of more guns

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Nothing more disgusts me than the thought that an erect strange penis has been shoved in, wrapped around and repeatedly penetrated the wet vulva of a woman. How can you respect such a female? It is tainted.

The female has been devalued.

It's just disgusting to casually allow a man to upholster your flesh sleeve. A private aperture inherent to your one and only body, to let it defile by a man you do not consider sacred is so revolting, disgusting and degrading I can't put into words.

And I am only describing ONE man. Those who let it go beyond this are simply not human, you can't separate such a someone from an immoral beast.

Hereby I say that your average western woman is not a human but rather a mere beast, not even an animal because even some animals are capable of creating a candid and exclusive bond with each other. Take the magnificent wolf.

Beasts are dangerous and disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to breathe for its only purpose is ruin. Physical removal of a thing like that is appropriate lest it contaminates and corrupts other humans.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

lazorexplosion posted:

Nothing more disgusts me than the thought that an erect strange penis has been shoved in, wrapped around and repeatedly penetrated the wet vulva of a woman. How can you respect such a female? It is tainted.

The female has been devalued.

It's just disgusting to casually allow a man to upholster your flesh sleeve. A private aperture inherent to your one and only body, to let it defile by a man you do not consider sacred is so revolting, disgusting and degrading I can't put into words.

And I am only describing ONE man. Those who let it go beyond this are simply not human, you can't separate such a someone from an immoral beast.

Hereby I say that your average western woman is not a human but rather a mere beast, not even an animal because even some animals are capable of creating a candid and exclusive bond with each other. Take the magnificent wolf.

Beasts are dangerous and disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to breathe for its only purpose is ruin. Physical removal of a thing like that is appropriate lest it contaminates and corrupts other humans.

upholster your flesh sleeve.

upholster your flesh sleeve.

UPHOLSTER. YOUR. FLESH. SLEEVE.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

upholstery is a fine craft, I don't see why he's so down on it.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
yeezy reupholstered my flesh sleeve

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

ALFbrot posted:

yeezy reupholstered my flesh sleeve

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Patrat posted:

Seriously, I lost the best relationship in my life to depression, just hit a mental brick wall and ghosted my girlfriend for absolutely no reason despite the fact we got on really well, shared hobbies and, yes, had sex almost every day.

I missed a text message and did not reply immediately while travelling for work, then the depression hooked into my skull and I could not break it even though she still tried to get in touch with me for months, after the first few days each such effort just drove me deeper.

You need medication and therapy to shake that poo poo along with support from friends and family, then it still never goes away entirely. There is no magic silver bullet, you need to recognise that there is a problem, you are ill and that you need to deal with it then keep doing so for years.

Though admittedly that relationship probably failed to meet their impossible criteria, a good looking, sporty 22 year old microbiologist studying her for doctorate, into gaming and geeky stuff, woukd just not be good enough for them after all. She had had previous boyfriends!

painfully relatable

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

dear internet:

My life exists only to be inadvertently dunked upon by others, i am owned every day of the week, countless times, over & over.

- incel

Barudak
May 7, 2007

well why not posted:

dear internet:

My life exists only to be inadvertently dunked upon by others, i am owned every day of the week, countless times, over & over.

- incel

Ive never really thought about how much it must suck to be a Washington Generals player.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Barudak posted:

Ive never really thought about how much it must suck to be a Washington Generals player.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I'm sensing some kind of relationship here.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

this entire thread distilled into one image

it's beautiful

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Literally A Person posted:

Impossible. None of those is a 14-year-old girl.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I've dramatically altered my appearance based on what my ideology says is important, and women select someone who doesn't have those qualities.

Definitely not my ideology that's wrong, I just haven't adjusted the one thing that matters enough.

Can't be my personality. Nope.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Help. This seems self aware.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I wonder how many of these people would stop being incels if you hooked them up with some Zoloft.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

fruit on the bottom posted:

I wonder how many of these people would stop being incels if you hooked them up with some Zoloft.

The crab bucket now views antidepressants and loving therapy as "copes" or "becoming normies".

Opabinia
Dec 21, 2011

Your Burgess Shale buddy!

fruit on the bottom posted:

Remember, the ONLY cure for depression is sex with your perfect virginal teenage destiny wife, and only men have the capacity to be depressed.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Animated Nerd posted:

Remember, the ONLY cure for depression is the cope rope.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

ikanreed posted:

The crab bucket now views antidepressants and loving therapy as "copes" or "becoming normies".

I'm pretty sure that was one of the first things to go

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cope rope sounds like you built a simulated gilrfriend through a complex series of ropes and pulleys.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Barudak posted:

Cope rope sounds like you built a simulated gilrfriend through a complex series of ropes and pulleys.

Dear god, man. Don't waste this idea on us. You must kickstarter immediately.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a marble rolls down a tube and knocks a row of dominos into a pocket knife, which cuts a thread dropping a poptart into a gaping maw. powerhouse plays in the background.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
has this been posted yet

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

a marble rolls down a tube and knocks a row of dominos into a pocket knife, which cuts a thread dropping a poptart into a gaping maw. powerhouse plays in the background.

Even Pee Wee Had A Girlfriend

And a total Chad boyfriend in the new movie.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Tetracube posted:

has this been posted yet

…there are anti-incel subreddits? Weeee.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lemon-lyme disease posted:

…there are anti-incel subreddits? Weeee.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/

never used it so I can't vouch for its quality though

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

isn't the enemy of inceldom incels themselves? So /r/incel is the most anti incels reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

isn't the enemy of inceldom incels themselves? So /r/incel is the most anti incels reddit

:golfclap:

• Locked thread