Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lol even Trump didn't deny the tillerson called him a loving moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I've got Donald J. Trump on my mind.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

ur fired

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nothing's going to "go bad," clam down.

If one wants to "Murder the Internet" pulling the plug on the forums would be a good place to start.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Was a secretary Price fired or did he resign??

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
trump is going to delete cspam on October 31st

:stare:

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

white sauce posted:

he resigned after trump said he was going to think about firing him

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

white sauce posted:

forced resignation

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

So he's stepping down tomorrow, then?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Sean Spicer is the only one who had the balls to resign of his own volition.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

euphronius posted:

uh

he seems more unhinged than usual

this is a scavino tweet

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

BeOSPOS posted:

trump is going to delete cspam on October 31st

:stare:

makes sense, we gotta pay the loa before all souls day

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

hahaha "they should have asked me, for I am a paragon of honesty."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jose posted:

this is a scavino tweet

how can u tell

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

jerry seinfel posted:

Is he mad because scavino made everyone know tillerson called him a smoothbrain idiot

Or is he mad because something big n bad is coming

Both inshallah

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Did the info say that he threatened to resign to Trump's face or behind his back?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Exxon purchased his seat, same way DeVos bought hers.

Yeah, but DeVos is actually getting some use out of hers.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
lots of hysteria overnight, is this the vaunted night crew attitude i've been told of???

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/915914355178426368

No poo poo ?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

creatinging a twitter network and an offsite is like a bug out bag, but for shitposting

Apr 7, 2003

Relevant Tangent posted:

Yeah, but DeVos is actually getting some use out of hers.

i really enjoyed the story I heard on the radio wherein DeVos offered to mentor a child in the Grand Rapids public school system by taking that child entirely out of the public school system and putting her in private school.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

in the age of trump, the obvious should not be taken as understood

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i really enjoyed the story I heard on the radio wherein DeVos offered to mentor a child in the Grand Rapids public school system by taking that child entirely out of the public school system and putting her in private school.

She's seriously the worst. We can fix the Priutt poo poo, we can't fix four years of aggressively making people less knowledgeable.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

It'd be amusing if an investigation was launched, and resulted in only the right-wing news networks getting dinged, but IIRC Fox News at least got themselves legally considered not news and for entertainment purposes only so it probably wouldn't work.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

I was watching sports yesterday

did the sneate committee just give up and give everything to mueller ?

no i think two of his neurons actually managed to cross paths and he had a memoryfart

Apr 7, 2003

Relevant Tangent posted:

She's seriously the worst. We can fix the Priutt poo poo, we can't fix four years of aggressively making people less knowledgeable.

After she "mentored" this child by completely removing her from the public school system, she used the episode as an example of herself working within the public school system.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the president is dumb lol

https://twitter.com/adamgoldmannyt/status/915911227058135046

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Dan Scavino Jr. loving up again

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Bear repeatedly astonished to find his poo poo in the woods.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that entire nyt article is gold

Mr. Tillerson has been frustrated for months, not just by Mr. Trump’s unpredictable policy positions but by his provocative leadership style. He publicly distanced himself when Mr. Trump blamed “both sides” for violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., and bristled when the president gave a political speech to the Boy Scouts of America, an organization Mr. Tillerson once headed. NBC reported that he was so offended by the Boy Scouts speech that he threatened not to return to Washington from a visit to Texas.

The episode that Mr. Tillerson called a real breaking point, according to associates, came when he was trying to mediate a dispute between the Persian Gulf state of Qatar and its Arab neighbors. The secretary had long told colleagues that relationships he built over decades in business made him uniquely qualified to broker a deal.

But he complained bitterly that he was undermined by Mr. Trump and Mr. Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, whom he accused of siding with the United Arab Emirates. When Mr. Tillerson publicly called for a “calm and thoughtful dialogue,” the president less than an hour later lashed out at Qatar as a financier of terrorism.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

the whiniest, bitchiest, most ineffectual dictator

This is just what happens when you take an unqualified loudmouth at their word. He said he could fix everything and the previous leaders were just ineffective. Who knew this Super Successful Business Man who was Totally Not Just Rich From Inheritance would be terrible at everything that required knowledge or effort?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Squizzle posted:

why would that make more sense than assuming the forums absolutely poo poo themselves

cmon people

The same reason people are posting videos claiming none of the shots at the Las Vegas shooting come from the hotel.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

all of cspam is rex tillerson

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

The same reason people are posting videos claiming none of the shots at the Las Vegas shooting come from the hotel.

are thes ethe ame people who would never bleieve trump colluded with ruskies

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

NofrikinfuN posted:

This is just what happens when you take an unqualified loudmouth at their word. He said he could fix everything and the previous leaders were just ineffective. Who knew this Super Successful Business Man who was Totally Not Just Rich From Inheritance would be terrible at everything that required knowledge or effort?

Americans think he's a great businessman and he's just doing the best he can. They have no idea about the cabinet, his children being senior advisers, the real-estate deals, the money laundering. Only a few people follow closely enough to know just how bad things are.

To an average person (read: typical American dumbass) things are just fine.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

weird how that lightening bolt only seemed to affect a single account

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
truuuuump!!

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

posting Loss Vegas to a brand new thread

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i like to dip
clapclap
clapclap
i like to wave
clapclap
clapclap
i like to

w i p e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
We're all still here and Trump is still dumb and bad.

• Locked thread