Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
This is a test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ok so the first 8 replies per page don't work in this thread...

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ban Radium

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Free Tophat

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Shutdown the CSS

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

:yeah:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Turn up the bass

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Forums borked, so what

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I am sorry but you simply cannot stroll onto page 2376

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Whew, another national nightmare over.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

peter gabriel posted:

I am sorry but you simply cannot stroll onto page 2376

No, but you certainly can dance with the angels around here.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ok so the first 8 replies per page don't work in this thread...

ZDR must have posted a few times in this thread, all his posts have been hosed up.

A new 3.0/Camelid Con themed thread might fix things.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

TheAgent posted:

just listen to this

just listen to this man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzn33qF8MYQ&t=400s

Necromancing this post.

Look at this video. This is a baby with a painted on beard and a wig. There is nothing that can convince me otherwise.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

AP posted:

ZDR must have posted a few times in this thread, all his posts have been hosed up.

A new 3.0/Camelid Con themed thread might fix things.

Ban ZDR

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Jobbo_Fett posted:

No, but you certainly can dance with the angels around here.

I wonder if the moderators involved in that thread regret setting up a catch and release program the way they did cause man there is some dedication to getting probated going on in there.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's a shame. I wrote a very nice post. The best of posts. A post above all others. Now it will never see the light of day.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

VictorianQueerLit posted:

Sticking to Spectrum for awhile

Yeah, British computers are awesome! Though personally, I prefer the Amstrad-line of homecomputers. The Spectrums are a bit weak.

Edit:

Also woah, I think that's like a month since I last caught up to the thread.

Koil
Jun 24, 2005

two weeks

Thirsty Dog posted:

Mirificus just spams the thread with huge screenshots of Reddit conversations featuring absolute no-marks, regardless of what the thread is currently talking about, then does the same whenever anyone in that Reddit thread actually replies.

I enjoy Mirificus posts. It is nice to see the level of insanity on Reddit without actually going there.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I didn't sign up for no combat like this, ace.

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

Libluini posted:

Yeah, British computers are awesome! Though personally, I prefer the Amstrad-line of homecomputers. The Spectrums are a bit weak.

Edit:

Showing my age, but my first computer was a Sinclair ZX80 which came in kit form.
It had 1k RAM and 1k ROM.

It could run Star Citizen at 90fps.

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

Thirsty Dog posted:

Mirificus just spams the thread with huge screenshots of Reddit conversations featuring absolute no-marks, regardless of what the thread is currently talking about, then does the same whenever anyone in that Reddit thread actually replies.

He must have thousands of posts like this, it's bizarre and obsessive and unhealthy. He doesn't actually engage in conversation in this thread, he just furiously archives Reddit and occasionally other sites. It's as weird as /r/ds itself.

If Mirificus actually posted conversation in this thread, I'm certain he would apologize for posting things that you find offensive. Since he has taken a vow of silence, I suggest trying the following:

Nanako the Narc
Sep 6, 2011

Can anyone explain the whole 'ace combat joke = 6 hour probation' thing?

reverend crabhands
Feb 3, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Forums borked, so what

It was borked on the page 2375 transition too.

Page 2375 does not exist etc when trying to view or post a message.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Thirsty Dog posted:

He must have thousands of posts like this, it's bizarre and obsessive and unhealthy. He doesn't actually engage in conversation in this thread, he just furiously archives Reddit and occasionally other sites. It's as weird as /r/ds itself.

Mirificus is a bot.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Abuminable posted:

If Mirificus actually posted conversation in this thread, I'm certain he would apologize for posting things that you find offensive. Since he has taken a vow of silence, I suggest trying the following:

Woah hey but then he wins.

Latin Pheonix posted:

There's a Let's Play of an Ace Combat game and the rule is if you post the angels thing that's apparently a running gag around whichever one it is I dunno it's 1am you get a sixer as tax. I've seen one dude and he's got like 30 of them he's kind of a hero.

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%
pgabz

Can you make a better version of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2nR-QaFDRo

...and show the real stuff?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Latin Pheonix posted:

You gotta pay the price to dance with the angels

reverend crabhands
Feb 3, 2016

Libluini posted:

Though personally, I prefer the Amstrad-line of homecomputers.

:boom:

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Mirificus is part of this chaotic mess and just should be left alone. His pictures are not that bad, cause i cant stand the sc reddit for more than 1 minute.

Also Derek should remove me from his list, there are people who need it more than me. Like that Ayn Max Guy.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
A side lol: looks like Wingman and co lost the rights to Descent name:

https://www.gog.com/forum/descent_underground/delisting_from_early_access

They had to delist Descent Underground from Steam and GOG. They say pulling it from Early Access will allow them to work faster somehow.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Libluini posted:

Edit:

I will never forgive Amstrad and Alan Sugar for killing the Spectrum. And I'mma repeat this 'cos I don't know if it got missed in the forums SNAFU or just that no one thought it was funny:

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Terminally Bored posted:

They had to delist Descent Underground from Steam and GOG. They say pulling it from Early Access will allow them to work faster somehow.

I've seen this said a couple times before. Where is the info that is giving people this logic leap?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
So I was like man I should look at these alpaca hoodies i'm gonna need a new one soon and it's prob kinda cool.

Turns out the're pretty expensive. $140.
They're also 35% nylon

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Btw, is the forum still broken? Buttons dont work for me

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Terminally Bored posted:

Making video games is hard I guess.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ban Radium

yeah what the gently caress is going on I wanted to bitch about alpacas

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ban Radium

if I :justpost: will the posts start showing up or no?

Nanako the Narc
Sep 6, 2011

TheLastRoboKy posted:

There's a Let's Play of an Ace Combat game and the rule is if you post the angels thing that's apparently a running gag around whichever one it is I dunno it's 1am you get a sixer as tax. I've seen one dude and he's got like 30 of them he's kind of a hero.

Ah, that'll be it then, thanks!

big nipples big life posted:

You gotta pay the price to dance with the angels

:laffo:

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
Some vindication for Derek

Lowtax posted:

It is okay to link to pages people put up, themselves, on the internet. It is not stalking. It is not doxxing. It's linking to a page somebody put up, themselves, on the internet. As long as you're not interacting or harassing the person (in which case I will ban you), there's absolutely no issue here. Chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

AutismVaccine posted:

Mirificus is part of this chaotic mess and just should be left alone. His pictures are not that bad, cause i cant stand the sc reddit for more than 1 minute.

Also Derek should remove me from his list, there are people who need it more than me. Like that Ayn Max Guy.

I like Mirificus' posts, he provides a window into the madness that is :reddit: much like the safety glass at the gorilla habitats in zoo's. :)

taxxe;