Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Somebody is getting fire(d) tomorrow

Either a cabinet member or a country! Who knows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
applebees gets a lot of poo poo but too many times ive been on rural work trips where an applebees is the only thing with the kitchen still open past 9pm in a 40 mile radius to hate it. plus their apps are decent during the half off times

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

lmao what was he trying to do with his hand there?

he's reminding the tall, angry black man that he's just peacefully advocating for gassing the k*kes and n*gger hyperdeath, and everyone should maintain decorum

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

marg bar applebees

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

applebees gets a lot of poo poo but too many times ive been on rural work trips where an applebees is the only thing with the kitchen still open past 9pm in a 40 mile radius to hate it. plus their apps are decent during the half off times

nice try applebees product manager

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

can't wait for david brooks' column this week about how he misses his displaced salad bar

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Shear Modulus posted:

genius idea: margarita snow cones

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
cannot wait for katy tur to gush about presidential trump looks when he declares war on, uh, *flips through atlas*, namibia?!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I do not approve of the word "app" as an abbreviation, either for application or appetizer. :colbert:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

yeah the situation gets pretty dire out in the provinces

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Internet Webguy posted:

leo had two swords and donny just had a stick

no kid would turn down two swords for a stick

donatello can talk to machines

t h a t i s a v a l u a b l e s k i l l

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

there's a part of me that sincerely hopes for devastation to happen so I can focus on dealing with that instead of crippling procrastination issues

the other parts have multiple programs open and busy working away

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ziyatong/status/915724212928688128

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/uRz00lW.gifv

the nudging is mattering

the cat is TRUMP

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm know it's important, but I am still amused at the various TV 'experts' who don't seem to understand how he could have figured this stuff out. What was he his google searches? What was he reading? And stuff like that.

But's it's not like some kind of super secret that if you want a good shooting position, it should be elevated and shouldn't be able to be seen into. I mean all the guy had to do in order to figure out how to setup a sniper nest is play any sort of realistic FPS video game in the past 20 years. Or you know, watched any number of the various war or other action movies.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Baloogan posted:

lol its gonna take a whole lotta birdseed to lure me back into the city

lol if you think applebees are in cities

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

prefect posted:

I do not approve of the word "app" as an abbreviation, either for application or appetizer. :colbert:

your approval doesnt matter

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

yeah but ultimately i don't want to get murdered during my lunch

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Such a famous colorist that he does not show up in google and I've never heard of him and neither has anyone I know who works at marvel.

truly one of the greats.

Also I don't think COLORING is the problem you should be solving here. The fact that her left thigh is being impaled on her own vagina is the issue. One of many issues.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

prefect posted:

#disrupt

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

huh, it's almost a Baloogan simulator

seems to be missing an option to replace geese with ducks and honking with yelling PECKERWOOD though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQknBJo4aBQ

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

donatello can talk to machines

t h a t i s a v a l u a b l e s k i l l

hey brad have you ever been to this place called "texas roadhouse"

i was at a family thing at one once it was p funny

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Atoramos posted:

hyperpizzacube

a pizza in time

a pizzeract

Sadly I could not find pizza for lunch so i had Kim chi stew.

Dinner will be Indian.

Now is wine.

Vacation is good.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

skaboomizzy posted:

that's not a margarita glass

that's not even close

there's a restaurant near the university where all the kids go to get drunk that does this at certain times and they're exactly as godawful as you'd expect a $1 margarita to be, like i don't think they even have a liquor license so it's i think it's just white wine and sweet & sour mix, served in a plastic beer mug

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

tacodaemon posted:

marg bar applebees

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Harlock posted:

Somebody is getting fire(d) tomorrow

Either a cabinet member or a country! Who knows!

Sexy Rex fired next, off to collect unemployment checks.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

need those $1 Grizzlebees onion bursts

chock full of folic acid

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

:3:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

prefect posted:

im not spelling out that whole word just for a cspam post

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

good dogge

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TMMadman posted:

I'm know it's important, but I am still amused at the various TV 'experts' who don't seem to understand how he could have figured this stuff out. What was he his google searches? What was he reading? And stuff like that.

But's it's not like some kind of super secret that if you want a good shooting position, it should be elevated and shouldn't be able to be seen into. I mean all the guy had to do in order to figure out how to setup a sniper nest is play any sort of realistic FPS video game in the past 20 years. Or you know, watched any number of the various war or other action movies.

or even think carefully about the subject

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Applebee's: it's either us or a 7-11 hot dog

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

TMMadman posted:

the same media who wouldn't stop jerking off chris kyle can't figure this out

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Weeping Wound posted:

huh, it's almost a Baloogan simulator

seems to be missing an option to replace geese with ducks and honking with yelling PECKERWOOD though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQknBJo4aBQ

sounds easy to mod

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

the nudging is mattering

the cat is TRUMP

Yeah, that's a total cat move.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

zegermans posted:

the nudging is mattering

the cat is TRUMP

It me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

im peach him

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

steele met with mueller and not with the senate intelligence committee, which i think is very telling

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
old now but lol

https://twitter.com/VeraMBergen/status/915610880557047808

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

the nudging is mattering