Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SCA Enthusiast posted:

I know we're all horsing around and having a laff but please don't kill geese you need a hunting license.

Like they wouldn't roll me for my shoes, wallet, phone, and spear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

Whats that going to do for the goose situation

Also How do I get liquid nails name brand off anything I didn't want it all over, like, say for example loving everything within a 6 foot radius of the work area

Their site says coat it with petroleum jelly or mineral spirits for a while and let it soak in, then scrape it off. You could also try something like Googone.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

JackSplater
Nov 20, 2014

Metal Coat? It's already active?!

Deteriorata posted:

You could also try something like Panther Piss.

Fixed.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Hey, remember how you wandered around the field pissing on the grasshoppers? The targets just got bigger.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

DICK DICER posted:

I've got liners in both tires. Nebraska wants me dead.

BECAUSE NOW THE loving GEESE ARE HERE

https://youtu.be/PNAOORJlCZY

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So DJDaddo came out with his wife for a little this afternoon, asked what the hell was all over my hands, and repeated "you're an accident just waiting to happen" as has become his second most favorite mantra to say to me. "Where the hell are your shoes" are a distant, but noteworthy third place. He said he comes out to see where his idiot child has gotten to, specified that he did in fact mean me, and I replied "that's all I ever wanted to hear." So he says it was either that or loving rear end in a top hat, I told him to go with his heart and he paused for a minute to think it over whIle his wife laughed, and finally decided to say "idiot child" one last time.

But then reminded me not to bring any girls over or he'd run me off the land with his shotgun, and to not leave the battery charger out or he was taking one of my balls with the knife he showed me he had in his truck, and made sure to say it was "goddamn sharp as hell."

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

d'awww

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
C'mon, you only burned one Jeep to the ground, and that was last year. He can't still be upset over it, right?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well I mean I haven't been rousted from his place yet and he comes to make sure I'm alive every day so there's that, I'll bet idiot child is high praise coming from Daddo

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I also absolutely believe his statement of facts on what happens if I don't do what I'm told

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Daddo is powerful...

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
So what is the bike tube situation? Can you patch old ones to get by or do you need new ones sent to you? Any other supplies you need?

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

SCA Enthusiast posted:

I know we're all horsing around and having a laff but please don't kill geese you need a hunting license.

This is one of the great injustices of our time - geese should rightfully be seen as rats or similar vermin and exterminated accordingly. I work at a place that has a lot of greenspace, is open to the general public (read: morons) and I cannot begin to describe the trouble they have caused me. I lust for goose death.

Also, Dick should find out if DJDaddo is into cigars or a particular brand of castrating knives or whatever so we can bribe him into continued amicability.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

This is one of the great injustices of our time - geese should rightfully be seen as rats or similar vermin and exterminated accordingly. I work at a place that has a lot of greenspace, is open to the general public (read: morons) and I cannot begin to describe the trouble they have caused me. I lust for goose death.

Also, Dick should find out if DJDaddo is into cigars or a particular brand of castrating knives or whatever so we can bribe him into continued amicability.

Perhaps DJDanno could advise what to bribe DJDaddo with?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

rdb posted:

So what is the bike tube situation? Can you patch old ones to get by or do you need new ones sent to you? Any other supplies you need?

I've got 2 brand new with liners in right now, 2 with 2 punctures, one patched with an additional puncture, and one with 1 patch 1 pinch and 3 additional punctures

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I will order some more tubes, patch kits and slime for you tomorrow via amazon.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

rdb posted:

Slime doesn't fit throught the presta stems, I've got a bottle I bought. Tire size is currently 700x40C, the rims physically will not take a schrader stem. I just bought an additional spoon/patch kit today too. Tubes would be useful as I've cleared out the town inventory lol

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

DICK DICER posted:

Slime doesn't fit throught the presta stems, I've got a bottle I bought. Tire size is currently 700x40C, the rims physically will not take a schrader stem. I just bought an additional spoon/patch kit today too. Tubes would be useful as I've cleared out the town inventory lol

Ok. I picked out a 2 (x2, 4 tubes total) pack of continental 700c 32-47 presta tubes, and a cheap vulcanizing patch kit. As soon as I get paid and can make amazon accept that address they will get sent.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

rdb posted:

E: :psyduck:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

TOP SECRET RECON: SOURCE CLOSE TO THE TARGET REPORTS TARGET MAY BE PLACATED VIA SALAMI AND T BONES FROM LOCAL BUTCHER SHOP

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DICK DICER posted:

Whats that going to do for the goose situation

Also How do I get liquid nails name brand off anything I didn't want it all over, like, say for example loving everything within a 6 foot radius of the work area

are any of these the size of your tires?

https://www.amazon.com/Stop-A-Flat-1-75-Tube-Yellow-24-Inch/dp/B00S0N8WM2/

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

No But These Are

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00F...7jTL&ref=plSrch

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how about these?

https://www.amazon.com/Cycling-Infl...ike+tires&psc=1

e: I think they are too skinny

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pm me your info, i have enough amazon points to get those to you if they will help your flat situation.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
To be honest I really like the road feel, comfort level, and loose surface traction of the rubber I've got on now, it's a pain in the rear end constantly changing flats but i think it's a worth while trade for all the other bonuses

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Someone just needs to produce Nebraska grade tires with Kevlar apparently

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Someone just needs to produce Nebraska grade tires with Kevlar apparently

I mean, they do make kevlar bicycle tires but I'm not sure they're gonna help with this situation. They're good for little stuff but not like a screw.

Tuffy liners work better, but he's already running those.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

DICK DICER posted:

You need tubes with a removable valve core (good presta tubes have one). And then you don't use slime, which sucks, you use orange seal.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Actually poo poo I just realised something I do need, more so than tires and tubes right now given I hAve new and patches on hand. I only ever got one set of brake pads for my bike, and the rears were near metal to metal. Pad is.Shimano B01S and I cant imagine there's hardly anything left on the rears

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Shoot me your shipping info and the bike shall ride again (with new pads)

e: these?

https://www.amazon.com/Shimano-B01S-Resin-Pad-Spring/dp/B001GSKOGA

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Send this dude a tubeless setup, that white jizz you dump in your tires patches holes instantly. Any holes too big for goop gets a plug.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I sent some stuff to "Mr. Dick Dicer" hopefully I'm not on a watch list now.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Who woulda thunk, 14" found a new dad to replace Inch Dick Dad, and he treats his idiot son about the same as the old dad.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I did send you some more tubes via amazon. They should be there Tuesday.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

rndmnmbr posted:

Who woulda thunk, 14" found a new dad to replace Inch Dick Dad, and he treats his idiot son about the same as the old dad.

Hey now, what about us? Aren't we all some sort of parental figures to Dave?

E: How does it feel to have so many dads, Inchie?

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I recently went tubeless on my MTB due to endless goats heads flats. I assume true tubeless is off the table but yeah, get some slime tubes from nashbar.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
The tubes I ordered for him said the valve cores are removable if you need to add sealant.

Continental 42mm Presta Valve Tube (2-Pack, 700 x 32-47cc) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CYTV4P4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_uY41zb7Y9YH20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

steady posted:

Hey now, what about us? Aren't we all some sort of parental figures to Dave?

E: How does it feel to have so many dads, Inchie?

Usually it is a bad sign if a kid calls every man he meets daddy.

• Locked thread