Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

chitoryu12 posted:

How has a Freeper literally never heard of Guantanamo Bay?

Thisiswhatconservativesreallybelieve.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

VitalSigns posted:

Thisiswhatconservativesreallybelieve.jpg

Don'tGetFooledBytheKelly Don'tGetFooledByTheKelly Don'tGet- *looks in the corner*

:smith:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Further proof that they live in bizarro world.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

MANime in the sheets posted:

Because it's a conspiracy to try to take away are GUNS. The lieberals and presstitutes will stop at nothing, that's why there has been no meaningful anti-gun legislation to pass in 240 years!

No matter how pro gun control you are, it's hard to argue that the National Firearms Act, Gun Control Act of 1968, and Firearm Owners Protection Act are not "meaningful."

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The think the McCoy one is my favorite because of the assertion that Guantanamo detainees love Club Gitmo so much they don't even want to leave.

Like apparently they wear "Death to the USA" buttons and sip martinis while they plot our demise, but are totally indifferent to being freed to actually carry out their plot and in fact are annoyed with that idiot Obama who thinks they need to be rescued from this great place that their buddy and Awesome President George W Bush set up for them.

It's so dumb on every single level.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Oct 5, 2017

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

VitalSigns posted:

The think the McCoy one is my favorite because of the assertion that Guantanamo detainees love Club Gitmo so much they don't even want to leave.

Like apparently they wear "Death to the USA" buttons and sip martinis while they plot our demise, but are totally indifferent to being freed to actually carry out their plot and in fact are annoyed with that idiot Obama who thinks they need to be rescued from this great place that their buddy and Awesome President George W Bush set up for them.

It's so dumb on every single level.

Dude they even get showers whenever they want with the fanciest of shower caps.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Yogurt Brand Drops Cam Newton After Sexist Remark posted by freeper LRoggy

quote:

To: LRoggy

Communist black supremacy salute after touchdown is okay.

But don’t insult the ladies.

2 posted on 10/5/2017, 9:47:23 AM by TigerClaws

quote:

To: Enchante

I guess it’s fair to say feminist dogma trumps white privilege . . . : )

7 posted on 10/5/2017, 9:50:13 AM by LRoggy (Peter's Son's Business)

quote:

I think its funny to hear a black man speak without the ghetto dialect....and Joe Biden agrees....ha!

9 posted on 10/5/2017, 9:50:56 AM by Dont tread and Live

:psyduck:

quote:

Eye roll.
This is not going to help women, not really.
This may make employers less likely to hire women for such sport related roles, because of all the liability connected with her public image. I thought we had passed that time when women had to be patronized and catered to in every public way.

11 posted on 10/5/2017, 9:52:29 AM by lee martell

quote:

Hate America and support black racist nationalism? Get applauded.

Make fun of women in sports? Get raked over the coals.

The only way Cam could’ve escaped punishment from feminists/libs for this transgression is if he were a Moslem.

16 posted on 10/5/2017, 9:55:19 AM by Mr. Mojo

:bahgawd: WOMEN SPORTSCASTERS :bahgawd:

quote:

To: TigerClaws

I am a dinosaur, so this may sound sexist, and maybe it is. But it is my opinion that most of the female sideline reporters suck. They ask dumb questions and don’t really seem to understand football.

I am not saying all as my wife knows football as well as just about anyone. But I do think there are nuances of the game that someone that never played can’t understand. That is not the case with most other sports such as tennis, golf, skating, gymnastics, soccer, volleyball,....... Football, boxing, rugby, and a few others have been, and for the most part, remain male dominated sports.

Again, just my opinion. I don’t care if the networks have them, I just don’t think they are as good.

17 posted on 10/5/2017, 9:55:50 AM by MPJackal ("From my cold dead hands.")

quote:

The Delusional Lying Leftist undefined word “sexist”. “Sexist” and “racism” are vague, accusatory terms invented by these hypocrites against normal human behavior.

“Sexist” remark: “Girls and different than boys.”

19 posted on 10/5/2017, 9:56:24 AM by Jim 0216

quote:

I loathe female announcers in mens only sports.
They don’t belong.
Is there anything men can do without women demanding to be along for the ride?
They destroyed all the mens clubs in the 70’s.
Women are not equal, don’t belong in the military or fire departments...I could go on.

24 posted on 10/5/2017, 9:59:54 AM by glasseye ("24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not." ~ H. L. Mencken)

quote:

To: MPJackal

They do. It’s not coincidence that most are young and good looking.

Their questions tend to run the “How does it feeeeeellll”? or “What does this meeeeeeeeannnnnn”?

Seldom do you hear questions of strategy, Xs & Os, etc.

27 posted on 10/5/2017, 10:00:35 AM by A_Former_Democrat ("I am SpartaLee" Hey, NFL, why didn't you any of you bold guys hire Kaepernick? #GoodbyeGoodell)

:qq: WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING :qq:

quote:

To: MPJackal

Sometime around 25 years ago the NFL had completely tapped out its market. At that point, they realized that marketing the NFL to people who aren’t even serious sports fans was the only way for them to grow at all. This is where female sideline reporters and stupid Super Bowl halftime shows started.

34 posted on 10/5/2017, 10:05:57 AM by Alberta's Child ("Tell them to stand!" -- President Trump, 9/23/2017)

quote:

It wasn't sexist. He said NOTHING wrong. He could have said that about any non-jock, which includes MOST other man and women. We need to tell the cry-babies to MAN THE F UP! IF they wanna play with the boys. And that's what they want, right?

Men insult each other every. single. stinking. day.

[lame image macro omitted]

39 posted on 10/5/2017, 10:09:17 AM by Alas Babylon! (Keep fighting the Left and their Fake News!)

This goes on for another 80 posts and while I'm sure there's more and it's worse, I'm sure you get the idea. Besides, there are more threads to cover tonight.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Here's Redskins' Terrelle Pryor: 'You keep calling us the N-word, we going to start acting up' posted by freeper Morgana

the article posted:

Washington Redskins receiver Terrelle Pryor apologized Wednesday for cursing at and giving the middle finger to a Kansas City Chiefs fan following the teams’ game earlier this week. But he also said his behavior was a response to being called the N-word in that instance and several others that night.

“Being called [the N-word] several times to the point where an NFL employee had to step to me and stand by me the whole game from the 2nd quarter on is the exact reason why guys are kneeling during anthem,” Pryor wrote in an Instagram Story post. “I choose not to kneel because as a team we decided to be the one and stand … but as I walked in tunnel hearing some one call me [the N-word] and say F you to me..me flicking the person off is more deserving.

“I do apologize to my teammates and the organization. But at some point you keep calling us The N Word .. we going to start acting up. #straightlikethat”

An NFL representative said Thursday that the league was looking into all aspects of the incident.

The exchange with the fan after the game took place as Pryor was leaving the field through a tunnel at Arrowhead Stadium on Monday night following the Redskins’ 29-20 loss to the Chiefs. TMZ posted video footage of the incident on Wednesday.

Okay freep, let's start it off nice and classy.

quote:

Who else here thinks they brought it upon themselves?

1 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:00:15 AM by Morgana

quote:

To: DCBryan1

“Well, honestly....kneeling for the national anthem IS ignorant and silly”

Be honest will ya? Them kneeling is calling the rest of America the N word.

7 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:04:34 AM by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)

quote:

To: Morgana

Terrelle Pryor: ‘You keep calling us the N-word, we going to start acting up’,

That’s what happens when you keep falsely calling white people racists- eventually they act up as they get sick of being labeled a racist when they aren’t- you folks are turning non racists into racists by constantly falsely Accusing them of being racist-

8 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:06:14 AM by Bob434

quote:

Comment #11 Removed by Moderator

"What I'm saying is that the n- had it coming to him."

quote:

To: Unassuaged

“The people calling strangers the n-word?”

When that “stranger” is a public sports figure who publicly insults Americans and whites, yes, he deserves any and all insults.

14 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:09:31 AM by CodeToad (CWII is coming. Arm Up! They Are!)

what

quote:

did this really happen or is it like the dems after they passed Zer0care?

16 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:11:33 AM by mykroar (Congratulations President Trump)

Aaaand here we go

quote:

Who calls who the “n word”? black rappers.

17 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:11:38 AM by I want the USA back (*slam is a violent political movement that hides behind the illusion of religion.)

Freep opinions: being called racist is just as bad as living under Islamic rule

quote:

I think he is lying. They have hollered racism for so long and that conditioning has worked. that I highly doubt white people call black people n*&^%r anymore. especially in public in front of large groups. If anyone was to holler N!$$*r in public it would be a black person. These days, with camera phones and social media, a white person would be fired within a day of daring to use such a term. Kind of like a Dimmi.

18 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:11:44 AM by 1malumprohibitum

:stare:

quote:

Boo hoo, Kneelgro.

22 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:13:39 AM by chris37 (Tagline is currently under repair!)

Lots of posts like this one.

quote:

How much do you want to bet he was never called the N-word? He is using it as an excuse for cursing out the fans who were heckling him. He was caught on media cursing out the fans. So he has to find some excuse for his actions.

Now the NFL wants to identify the fan so he can be banned from attending NFL games. We are living in Alice in Wonderland.

24 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:14:40 AM by kabar

quote:

Comment #30 Removed by Moderator

You can feel the word "uppity" lurking in the background of this post.

quote:

My wife is a bartender in a sports bar where blacks are constantly referring to each other using the “N” word and they are very loud about it to boot . She has to tell them to not use that term all the time . The white folks in the bar also complain about it but the blacks will continue until she tells them to stop or leave .

35 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:33:07 AM by Lionheartusa1 ()-: There is nothing democratic about the democrat party :-()

Obstinate defiance is all they know.

quote:

Who else here thinks they brought it upon themselves?

Me, me!

I was brought up to never use the N-word, but after seeing BLM and NFL activities, and being told non-stop about the inherent evil of my whiteness, it springs more readily to mind.

36 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:35:35 AM by Pearls Before Swine (White is the new Black.)

"It's all your fault! Stop making me so racist!"

quote:

To: All

I don’t believe him. Even if true, I don’t care. Some racism exists in all directions. A small minority of whites and a large plurality of blacks - in my experience.

I do see racism growing rapidly against blacks - because of crap like kneeling for the anthem. It is unfortunate. It is also the planned outcome of many of these agitators. They aim to destroy the existing social order. I expect the will succeed but I also expect they will not like the end result - at least in the US.

And Pryor, little cupcake, you want real racism? Go live in most of the rest of the world, including most of Europe. Been there.

And Pryor, ESAD.

39 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:43:01 AM by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)

quote:

Keep calling the president and his supporters white supremacists and they might start acting up..

43 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:49:03 AM by Kid Shelleen (Beat your plowshares into swords. Let the weak say I am strong)

"The increasing amount of public bigotry is your fault for bringing up racism!"

quote:

Was this name-calling happening a lot BEFORE the kneeling sickness? If not, seems to me this overpaid clown is confusing cause and effect.

56 posted on 10/5/2017, 12:37:38 PM by IronJack (sh)

You know you want to say "uppity", dude. Just say it. It'll make you feel better.

quote:

You imbeciles call yourselves the “Enn” word, and you have always acted up. Eff you.

64 posted on 10/5/2017, 1:34:58 PM by Gargantua (The wheel is spinnin' and it can't slow down... ;^)

quote:

When are these basic players going to get it? They are bought and paid for property. They are on the plantation living as slaves just the way their owners want them to.

The difference is their lifestyle; not the chains on their necks.

Want to break those chains? Get a real job and STFU. Who knows; people may start seeing you as a real person again instead of property.

66 posted on 10/5/2017, 4:23:07 PM by Boomer (The dem party has become the North Korea of American politics; unreasonable, dictatorial, fascist.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Here's Please Stop With the Conspiracy Theories Surrounding the Las Vegas Shooting posted by freeper Kaslin

I'd never have expected that headline out of Townhall, but there we go. The shooting and our current lack of motive for the shooting has been the dominant discussion topic on freep today, with all kinds of threads, large and small, speculating about things.

It takes 95 posts before this gets called out as a fake.

quote:

To: Kaslin

FYI

2 posted on 10/5/2017, 3:25:54 PM by gaijin

:psyduck:

quote:

16. How can the FBI declare that he is not connected to any terrorist organizations within 8 hours while after a year of investigating Trump, they still cannot be sure if he was connected to the Russians or not?

12 posted on 10/5/2017, 3:33:08 PM by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democratt)

quote:

To: TigerClaws

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY THAT SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED....

this is 2017..we had a commie muzzie homo loving prez for 8 yrs...we have gays kissing goodbye on Navy ships...we have football players insulting the flag....

we have a media that coordinates with rats on what to report and how to do it......

this is not the old America....

these days ANYTHING is possible...

15 posted on 10/5/2017, 3:35:09 PM by cherry

By the way, freeper TigerClaws is also a pizzagater.

quote:

To: Steve Van Doorn; All

Fast and Furious.

Benghazi.

Leftists say everything is a vast right wing conspiracy.

We have the First Amendment and are free to question things in this country.

No way the msm narrative on this is true. No. Way.

21 posted on 10/5/2017, 3:41:11 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

To: Hot Tabasco

FR made it’s bones on Clinton-era conspiracy theories, which turned out to be correct. Acting as if conspiracy theories are something foreign and embarrassing here is sort of strange in light of that, it seems to be the habit of relative newbies who feel oddly compelled to encourage certain thoughts and to discourage others. It’s the prime pastime here, some theories are loony. Some are not. Some merely appear to be loony at first blush, then suddenly stop sounding so loony. I can remember when there was a regular Art Bell thread, and I found it entertaining, not something to be ashamed of.

25 posted on 10/5/2017, 3:42:58 PM by RegulatorCountry

Hi CivilWarBrewing!

quote:

Paddock was a TOOL for a 'greater' cause. They, possibly a Soros Deep State hack OR ONE OF OUR 3-LETTER AGENCIES SUCH AS THE ALTERNATE DEEP STATE CIA, NSA, FBI, OR ???, selected the perfect person to do it: Old, no profiles and LOW PROFILE, no criminal record, wealthy, quiet, blah blah blah..
Paddock was a TOOL who was assured he'd be helped to escape. THE DUDE WAS A LONG-TIME GOV'T EMPLOYEE, RIGHT?

26 posted on 10/5/2017, 3:43:28 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Feminism DESTROYED females)

The #13 referenced here is Q: "What about the unidentified and unverified woman who told the crowd that a lot of people were going to die?" A: "Possible answers: 1. It is made up nonsense. 2. She was drunk."

quote:

NOPE.

Not planning to stop.

Before this ever happened, I mentioned to some in my social network that we were about due for another major false flag.

This one has LOTS of fingerprints of "false flag" all over it--even giving many of your points their due.

One of the more sobering ones, to me, is the recording of the woman testifying about being herded into some tent, then on the ground with a policeman covering her; and before or after, I forget which; she was standing beside another woman. The Mandalay was on her right shoulder West. She was facing South. And the woman beside her, also facing south was shot straight on in the stomach from the South.

I doubt the full truth will out about this situation for a long time to come.

One of the more telling aspects is the speed with which the oligarchy's lobotomized liberal cheer-leading section ramped up the shrill GUN CONTROL rants.

Your #13 is hollow, empty, almost silly. The oral narrative recorded of the one(s) asserting the story of that woman was quite congruent--in tones, word choices, cadence etc. I do not believe the source was lying in the least.

50 posted on 10/5/2017, 3:56:02 PM by JockoManning (to cpy/paste if want: http://preview.tinyurl.com/Haiku-For-The-End-Times)

quote:

The FBI has instructed the MSM to begin the process of convincing people that the guy was simply your run-of-the-mill gun nut.

83 posted on 10/5/2017, 4:16:06 PM by Cementjungle

Full on :tinfoil: time!

quote:

To: RegulatorCountry

If you look into conspiracy theories there is compelling evidence for all of them.

You think the government and media tell the truth?

No, they lie to fit their agenda.

JFK, 9/11, Roswell, Benghazi, the Clintons, all legitimate conspiracy theories with questions that NEED TO BE ANSWERED.

89 posted on 10/5/2017, 4:18:22 PM by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

quote:

To: FreedomStar3028

Let’s add TWA 800 and Oklahoma City bombing to your list requiring answers.

Let’s remember how they were going to pin the Atlanta park bombing on hapless Richard Jewell.

And how they murdered Lavon Finicum, and the FBI tried to cover that up, and were exposed by the Oregon State Police.

With half a day, the FBI says no connection to Islamic terrorism—their standard answer. Like they know or something.

This does not add up yet.

Let all the theories play out.

It is way too soon to be ruling anything out.

97 posted on 10/5/2017, 4:23:12 PM by exit82 (The opposition has already been Trumped!)

quote:

To: dragnet2

Only two motives. He was a flaming lib who hates conservatives (country music venue full of them) or Islam convert. I can tell by media silence.

128 posted on 10/5/2017, 4:37:55 PM by Hyman Roth

So he shot at some fuel tanks and the conspirosphere has decided that these are for government aircraft or something.

quote:

Here’s my conspiracy theory. His target was the secret government planes and fuel tanks. When they didn’t explode he turned on the easy targets at the concert.

That explains him firing from two different windows. The first had a clear view of the tanks. When that didn’t work he smashed a different window that gave him a clear view of the concert goers.

And he wanted to escape. He would have wanted to see the results of his actions. He wasn’t on a suicide mission.

134 posted on 10/5/2017, 4:41:13 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

CivilWarBrewing is approaching the Poe tipping point here.

quote:

To: livius

It doesn't matter what the investigators say, almost ALL of America knows that a right-wing GUN-LOVIN' Bible-toting old white guy would NOT gun down Republican-leaning, flag-waving, 'proud of the good ol' U.S. of A.' country music lovers!

America knows the shooter (or shooters) were EITHER ISIS-AFFILIATES or PROGRESSIVE LEFTIST-AFFILIATES, PERIOD.

America KNOWS this so NOBODY has to say it. Antifa's been a bit quiet as of late.

138 posted on 10/5/2017, 4:46:01 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Feminism DESTROYED females)

:freep: ANTIFA! :freep:

quote:

4. Why did he have so many weapons?
A: First, he was a psychopath

How do you know? He could have been perfectly rational. All it takes is a change in your belief system. He could have become convinced by ISIS or the Antifa terrorist organization that right wing white people are the biggest threat to whatever world he is living in. I just mention this because I don't want this brushed aside and forgotten "Oh he's just a psychopath" and then the swamp running the FBI puts it on the back burner. I WANT to know if this guy was involved with either or those terrorist organizations, ISIS or Antifa and if so take appropriate action against them.

148 posted on 10/5/2017, 4:54:44 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Trump: Greatest POTUS of all time solely for preventing Satan taking office.)

This is a pretty good burn from a pretty bad poster.

quote:

There’s already too much BS flying around, creating conspiracy theories left and right. Why do you want more?

Why not? That’s how you come up with the full picture. Throw everything on the table, move it around, sort it, throw out the BS. I’m going to start with your posts.

160 posted on 10/5/2017, 5:06:09 PM by MWestMom (If you believe in everything, you believe in nothing and you will fall for anything.)

quote:

Floors 35- 39 owned by Saudi citizen.

259 posted on 10/5/2017, 7:37:54 PM by bushpilot2

It goes on for another hundred posts.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

quote:

Boo hoo, Kneelgro.

That's some thread title material right there.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Office Pig posted:

Agreed. That should be the title for a good long time.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

quote:

There’s already too much BS flying around, creating conspiracy theories left and right. Why do you want more?

Why not? That’s how you come up with the full picture. Throw everything on the table, move it around, sort it, throw out the BS. I’m going to start with your posts.

160 posted on 10/5/2017, 5:06:09 PM by MWestMom (If you believe in everything, you believe in nothing and you will fall for anything.)

I love it when a tagline and post come together :clint:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From NRA endorses more regulation on bump stocks that boost guns' firing rates posted by freeper DCBryan1

quote:

Next terrorist will just buy a dozen or more semi autos and bolt them together on a frame, attach car door lock solonoids to each one and wire it all to a battery, every impulse fires everything at once, wired to a repeating relay they can launch a thousand round volley in that manner. And remotely.

8 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:39:05 AM by Daniel Ramsey (Thank YOU President Trump, finally we can do what America does best, to be the best)

quote:

Asked about the growing momentum

Propaganda terms ... All we really have is a bunch of communist politicians and Hollywood ignorami blathering on a subject about which they know nothing.

10 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:40:11 AM by NorthMountain (... the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)

:freep::freep::freep:

quote:

CAUTION: This is actually a ruse issue to attack and ban all semi-auto pistols and rifles. All semi-autos can be bump-fired without anything more than a finger.

11 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:41:43 AM by myerson

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy

These dumb politicians don’t realize that by banning bump stocks they would be agreeing with the premise that an inanimate object is the problem. This would lay the philosophical groundwork for banning whatever these liberal turds dream up next! Hell, if somebody kills someone with a Corvette they would want to ban them.

20 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:50:38 AM by Bonemaker

quote:

Good lord - do you ever see the leftists say we can have talks about banning certain types of abortion? HELL NO. They double down and demand jillingnof newborns counts as abortion.

Do you ever see leftists say we can have talks about restricting illegal immigration? HELL NO. They’ll tear this country apart before they even admit that.

But MY side is all too happy to capitulate and deprive me of more rights rather than fight like the leftists do.

THIS STOPS NOW.

We should not only not ban bump stocks we should remove ALL restriction to them as a requirement under the ADA which bump stocks are primarily used for!

44 posted on 10/5/2017, 12:10:57 PM by Skywise

quote:

To: DiogenesLamp

I don’t dismiss your thoughts completely. I get your point. I don’t think it plays out in a good way.

Isn’t this how incrementalism works? We give up this here, something else next week, another thing next month, and a few more things next year...

Petty soon, the Left arrives at the point they always wanted.

We gain NOTHING.

61 posted on 10/5/2017, 12:33:24 PM by DoughtyOne (John McBane is the turd in the national punch-bowl.)

We are trying to eliminate or even just reduce gun violence you goddamn piece of trash

quote:

Hey NRA, murder is already illegal!

Instead of banning things that “might” be used in crimes, how about enforcing the laws already in existence!

77 posted on 10/5/2017, 1:21:03 PM by Darksheare (Those who support liberal "Republicans" summarily support every action by same.)

quote:

I really think that the NRA should have done the following: [...]

So, it appears that the NRA did NONE of these things - they just caved in to pressure from a bunch of media types, Hollywood types and Democrats, virtually none of whom have EVER been friends of the 2nd Amendment.

This kind of preemptive surrender is why I left the NRA in 2008, after 19 years of belonging, sending money, etc.

Geez, LaPierre, do you REALLY have to live up to your French surname, and be a cheese-eating surrender monkey?

78 posted on 10/5/2017, 1:23:52 PM by Ancesthntr ("The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt)

:qq: HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY THE LEGAL WORDING LOOPHOLE THAT LETS ME OWN A DEVICE DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY TO MASS MURDER!?!?!?! :qq:

quote:

To: usurper

...I never even heard of a bump stock before this week. I did know that converting semi auto to full is a felony so I assumed these things would be illegal...

That's what makes banning these a horrible idea... because these do NOT turn a semi-auto into a full auto. It still requires one trigger pull for every round fired. It merely enabled you to pull that trigger faster.

By passing a law to ban "fast trigger pulling" you're essentially saying it's okay for Congress to pass more laws like that. I'm telling ya, they'll pass some feel-good/do-nothing law that forces gun makers to install a rate-limiting device on all new firearms. Sale of pre-2018 rifles will be strictly regulated by the Schumer Amendment and you'll have to get ATF sign-off and pay the tax for your stamp.

Sound like a good idea? No? Then don't let Congress tell us how fast we should be able to pull a trigger, or that's exactly what will happen.

85 posted on 10/5/2017, 1:32:58 PM by MPB

BECAUSE GUNS HAVE NO PURPOSE BUT TO KILL, YOU MONSTER

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy

Hindenbug crashed & burned....no one blamed the dirigibles.

2 jets crashed into twin towers killing 3000....no one blamed the jet planes

Oklahoma city Gov’t bldg was bombed, hundreds died....no one blamed the fertilizer used to make that bomb

Trucks driven through pedestrian crowds in France & UK killed many innocents....No one blamed trucks

In 2014, 3827 people killed in USA by stabbing or beating....no one blames knives of baseball bats.

But EVERY time someone gets killed by a gun, the liberals ALWAYS blame guns FIRST!

Why? Why? Why?

116 posted on 10/5/2017, 5:58:03 PM by entropy12 (Republicans flirt with liberal media who will never vote for them! So dumb.)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Freep you goddamn fucks, you are in control of the goddamn government. It's telling that they had to invent this "deep state" to have someone to blame false flags and the govt's failings on.

McGlockenshire posted:

Next terrorist will just buy a dozen or more semi autos and bolt them together on a frame, attach car door lock solonoids to each one and wire it all to a battery, every impulse fires everything at once, wired to a repeating relay they can launch a thousand round volley in that manner. And remotely. 

8 posted on 10/5/2017, 11:39:05 AM by Daniel Ramsey (Thank YOU President Trump, finally we can do what America does best, to be the best)

Hmm yes, that sounds very convenient. Why would you ever use a bump stock?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

Checks out.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

quote:

2 jets crashed into twin towers killing 3000....no one blamed the jet planes
Man, I'm so glad that countries didn't implement restrictions that are aimed at making it harder for terrorists to get a hold of a plane after 9/11. Why, I'm sure you'd have to go through a ton security, searches, metal detectors and so on if anything like that ever was implemented. I'm glad we live in a world where you hop on a plane like it was a bus.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

quote:

Holy poo poo. I will never be able to walk outside again without fearing that I will suddenly be the victim of some terrorist pulling out his 1-ton metal monstrosity and gunning down the entire street before anyone realise what's going on.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Basically, it seems Freepers think the future of terrorism would look something like this.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Fathis Munk posted:

Freep you goddamn fucks, you are in control of the goddamn government. It's telling that they had to invent this "deep state" to have someone to blame false flags and the govt's failings on.

You pretty much have to at this point. The alternative would mean that you were just fantastically dumb and gullible this whole time.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

Office Pig posted:

It's just so completely artless. Kneeling already involves the knee, and racist old white dudes are unanimously mad about black football players. Why clutter the pun in the first place, unless the author is admitting his friends and allies are idiots?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to plead guilty to desertion, misbehavior posted by freeper Enchante

quote:

Finally maybe some justice for this traitor, for whom Obozo traded FIVE top terrorists!!!

1 posted on 10/6/2017, 10:07:47 AM by Enchante

quote:

Firing squad to the brain.

2 posted on 10/6/2017, 10:08:47 AM by raiderboy ( "...if we have to close down our government, we’re building that wall.”)

quote:

take him out and shoot him right after.

3 posted on 10/6/2017, 10:08:51 AM by Mr. K (***THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE OF REPEALING OBAMACARE THAT IS WORSE THAN OBAMACARE ITSELF***)

quote:

Another total repudiation of the Obama regime.

They had this guy’s parents at the White House and treated him as a hero.

FOAD, Obama!!!

4 posted on 10/6/2017, 10:09:00 AM by Enchante ( I lost my tagline, has anyone found it???)

uhhuh okay sure

quote:

shoot him and then his idiot father

Who went to the white house and said “I’m going to speak Arabic now because my son forgot how to speak English” - THEN RECITED THE MUSLIM PRAYER

To Obama’s glee (standing right behind him and suddenly getting a big smile)

7 posted on 10/6/2017, 10:11:44 AM by Mr. K (***THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE OF REPEALING OBAMACARE THAT IS WORSE THAN OBAMACARE ITSELF***)

quote:

President Trump has called Bergdahl a “no-good traitor” who “should have been executed.”

Wouldn't he say the same for øbama?

If not, why not?

8 posted on 10/6/2017, 10:12:11 AM by onedoug

quote:

Desertion my rear end. He’s a DEFECTOR to the enemy.

14 posted on 10/6/2017, 10:17:09 AM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Trump: Greatest POTUS of all time solely for preventing Satan taking office.)

quote:

The loathsome Susan Rice LIED about this case, just as she LIED about Benghazi and so much more.

15 posted on 10/6/2017, 10:17:19 AM by Enchante ( I lost my tagline, has anyone found it???)

quote:

Comment #25 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: Delta 21

Needs to be executed.

.........for the current and next generation of soldiers, marines and airmen, your right!

Execution and the message that sends to our military up and down the ranks is about all the redemption available to this low life.

41 posted on 10/6/2017, 12:18:08 PM by Cen-Tejas

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I can't deal with it right now, but someone needs to do THE FAR RIGHT WON'T ACCEPT LAS VEGAS KILLER WAS A CHRISTIAN WHITE MALE if for nothing else than to count the number of posts that are really really upset at him being called Christian.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE'RE BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR ACTIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

McGlockenshire posted:

Here's Redskins' Terrelle Pryor: 'You keep calling us the N-word, we going to start acting up' posted by freeper Morgana

Okay freep, let's start it off nice and classy.

Classic case of EWB (existing while black). Dude needs to bleach himself white like a good ni...urban feral

I never got bump fire myself. I mean every semi auto I've owned I could shoot plenty fast and more accurate just squeezing the trigger. Bumpfire stocks just sound like a waste of money and bump firing a waste of ammo

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Oct 7, 2017

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Well, I heard that Obama traded Bergdahl for five clones of Bin Laden, and immediately upon returning he took a poo poo on the American flag while shouting "Black Lives Matter!"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

SocketWrench posted:

I never got bump fire myself. I mean every semi auto I've owned I could shoot plenty fast and more accurate just squeezing the trigger. Bumpfire stocks just sound like a waste of money and bump firing a waste of ammo

I've done it for kicks one time, and it's kinda fun but yeah it doesn't do your accuracy any favors.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

sheep-dodger posted:

Man, I'm so glad that countries didn't implement restrictions that are aimed at making it harder for terrorists to get a hold of a plane after 9/11. Why, I'm sure you'd have to go through a ton security, searches, metal detectors and so on if anything like that ever was implemented. I'm glad we live in a world where you hop on a plane like it was a bus.

Oh there's more...
We implemented a list of people who we don't trust on airplanes. They can still buy guns though.
Commercial air travel using dirigibles dropped waaaay off after the Hindenburg disaster
Nobody blamed the fertilizer after OKC, but we still put serious restrictions on it.
No one blamed trucks... but they follow the train, license, and insure model that guns should.
The UK actually did ban knives. Knives are under a ton of restrictions in the US as well. Also compare what happens to you when you pull out the baseball bat you keep in your car along with a ball and glove also in the car and one all by itself.

CommissarMega posted:

Basically, it seems Freepers think the future of terrorism would look something like this.

There's even more !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yysbbPStfWw

Endhiran is on Netflix, watch that after Bahubaali.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

mllaneza posted:

Oh there's more...
We implemented a list of people who we don't trust on airplanes. They can still buy guns though.

Yeah, that one was a really bad loving idea in the first place, and was implemented even more poorly.

I also hope I don't need to explain to anyone why a national "the second amendment doesn't apply to you" list is not a precedent that we should actually want.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Keeshhound posted:

I also hope I don't need to explain to anyone why a national "the second amendment doesn't apply to you" list is not a precedent that we should actually want.
well, if the list was just "everyone not in a well-regulated militia"...

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

mllaneza posted:

And we've had a lot of false positives end up on that list.

quote:

Nobody blamed the fertilizer after OKC, but we still put serious restrictions on it.

Fertilizer isn't a right guaranteed to everyone, except *insert list of banned here*

quote:

No one blamed trucks... but they follow the train, license, and insure model that guns should.

So I can own as many firearms as I want, but don't need to insure, train, or license as long as they stay and are used on my property? Not a problem. *heads outside to the back 40*

quote:

The UK actually did ban knives. Knives are under a ton of restrictions in the US as well.

So are guns, there's already thousand upon thousands of laws, regulations, and restrictions. There are actually so many that when these debates happen there are always people that don't know some things are already illegal or restricted.

quote:

Also compare what happens to you when you pull out the baseball bat you keep in your car along with a ball and glove also in the car and one all by itself.

Nothing? Because normal people aren't psychos that think everyone is a killer just biding time till they can strike. Unless you are currently sharing a middle finger and choice profanities with an individual with a desire to do harm.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Kids have been forced to learn spanish in schools and you see it on the side of every
food and product label now! that was the beginning of their anti american agenda! 
why not german? italian? french? muslim? etc....english is the american language!
we see them at home depot in the parking lots, cutting lawns, doing other work and
kids waiting at the bus stop and in supermarkets etc...it's an invasion! thanks Demos!
-
Their lines move a lot faster because they can get their drivers licenses without proof of identification - since none of them have passports, birth certificates or visas.My brother went to register a boat at the DMV in Patheticut the other day. He spent 4 hours waiting in line. There were spanish only lines and the wait for them was 10 -15 minutes. True story!

It's common among hispanics in America to pretend they don't understand English.Yes, libturds don't think it's necessary for out citizens/residents to learn the language of international business and diplomacy.

But they want you to know about the "social injustices" minorities have to experience by not assimilating.

Shown through their "salad bowl" versus "melting pot" line of thinking.

You just can't make this s$%^ up!
-
It is not racist to want to keep your culture, language, and country's boundaries.. 
It is LAWLESS and a crime against OUR families to give 'amnesty' to millions, who as their FIRST act on our land was to break the law and enter ILLEGALLY and "eat [steal] of our treasure".
-
Fight this crime against our country by Washington.I'm not the only American who was denied a job at a government agency during Obama's admin because my Spanish wasn't fluent.The ability to speak English should be a requirement for qualifying for amnesty under DACA or becoming a citizen. I don't see any problem with people who choose to speak Spanish at home -- having more than one language is a benefit to the country -- but you should be part of the common culture if you want to stay in America. It's necessary for full assimilation.
-
America is already the Tower of Babel. Go to a courthouse and look at the number of languages in which documents are printed. One doesn't have to learn English. Our government continues to encourage foreigners to speak their own native languages. The government even pays for translation services in legal and medical matters for illegal immigrants!
-
Hablo Español? I hear this everyday when I answer the phone and my blood boils....when you walk by a mother who is speaking english to a sales person but then turns around and speaks spanish to their children, they have no intention of assimilating
-
I can't criticize Europe anymore for their immigration policies and the death of all their cultures and societies because America is going down that path as welI. I don't want to live in a hispanic culture, speaking Spanish, but it is happening and it's a result of the times in which we live. We will all eventually adopt hispanic ways of doing things which, as we can see from Mexico and almost all hispanic cultures throughout the world, is highly terrible.
-
Insanity. Hispanics destroyed South and Central America, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Dominican Republic... everywhere they inhabit. Hispanics will destroy the U.S. also.
-
Where I live in SWFL the McDonald’s billboard signs are in Big Spanish letters and English is down in the corner with small letters... Ridiculous....
-
OH BOY THE COUNTRY WILL BE OVER RUN WITH YOUNG FAT MEXICANS GIRLS .
-
Learning English is the key to assimilation in this country. How is that possible when we are required to cater to immigrants in their language of choice? Forget that. Should be press 1 for English or press 2 to take a hike back to Juarez.
-
Kids have been forced to learn spanish in schools and you see it on the side of every
food and product label now! that was the beginning of their anti american agenda! 
why not german? italian? french? muslim? etc....english is the american language!
we see them at home depot in the parking lots, cutting lawns, doing other work and
kids waiting at the bus stop and in supermarkets etc...it's an invasion! thanks Demos!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hmm yes, why aren't kids get taught to speak Muslim, why indeed?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Keeshhound posted:

Yeah, that one was a really bad loving idea in the first place, and was implemented even more poorly.

The idea of a right to own guns, is fake. Hope this helps.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

There's already a list of citizens who certain rights don't apply to. Hope that helps.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Karma Comedian posted:

There's already a list of citizens who certain rights don't apply to. Hope that helps.

Regardless of my feelings on felon disenfranchisement, there's a world of difference between "you have been tried and found guilty, therefore as part of your sentence some of your rights will be abrogated" and "we think you're suspicious, so your rights will be abrogated."

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Keeshhound posted:

Regardless of my feelings on felon disenfranchisement, there's a world of difference between "you have been tried and found guilty, therefore as part of your sentence some of your rights will be abrogated" and "we think you're suspicious, so your rights will be abrogated."

If you have skin darker than eggshell, it's the latter.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

fishmech posted:

The idea of a right to own guns, is fake. Hope this helps.

I mean, in the sense that all rights are fake, but.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

You guys remember me talking about that one gaming forum with the conservative madmen?

They decided to dedicate a thread to the Vegas shooting and they are now frantically debating if it was a false flag or not.

Also debating if the second amendment is on shaky grounds or not. The people saying that it isn't are seemingly saying that because if they did they would have to admit Trump was a lovely president, not that they're properly aware of the fact that it hasn't ever been up for debate.

The ones that disagree are essentially saying the right to bear arms has been continually removed over the last hundred years or so to the point you have almost nothing left which, uuuh, might just be a sign that they're libertarians with their heads up their asses or they don't understand what regulations are.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

evilmiera posted:

The ones that disagree are essentially saying the right to bear arms has been continually removed over the last hundred years or so to the point you have almost nothing left which, uuuh, might just be a sign that they're libertarians with their heads up their asses or they don't understand what regulations are.

I'd wager they were lovely people that likely are on the record for some type of domestic issue and aren't allowed to own firearms anymore because they're lovely people

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Keeshhound posted:

Regardless how the list came to be, it exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
FReep: THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY THAT SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED....