Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

old.flv posted:

is the guy usually 'on' or is it another mensch

not only another mensch, but he's bringing another menschn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i fell asleep for a lil unexpected nap while i was folding laundry and when i just now woke up i was for a brief perfect moment totally unaware that trump existed

then i looked at my phone and saw the thread and reality hit me and it was like a great dismal weight fell onto my spirit

trump

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

big black turnout posted:

sometimes it's net

lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kazak_Hstan posted:

when zinke had one of his dumb folksy photo ops shoveling snow in D.C. he refused the plastic shovel he was offered, insisting instead on the metal shovel he brought with him, and scratched the poo poo out of marble stairs at one of the memorials

metal shovels loving suck, if you take too long shoveling they get wet and the snow sticks to them

they're also heavy as poo poo

they're really only useful if you have a lot of slush or ice that needs hauling or broken up

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trump's not so bad

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

i fell asleep for a lil unexpected nap while i was folding laundry and when i just now woke up i was for a brief perfect moment totally unaware that trump existed

then i looked at my phone and saw the thread and reality hit me and it was like a great dismal weight fell onto my spirit

trump

Now we wake, and rise from bed, and eat breakfast!
Shouts rise from the harbor of the blood,
Mist, and masts rising, the knock of wooden tackle in the sunlight.

Now we sing, and do tiny dances on the kitchen floor.
Our whole body is like a harbor at dawn;
We know that our master has left us for the day.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

[quote="“Squizzle”" post="“477105886”"]

trump
[/quote]

lucky, if i want to wake up into a trumpless world of the past i have to shoot myself in the head then hire a hooker like in that scene in memento

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

SKULL.GIF posted:

metal shovels loving suck, if you take too long shoveling they get wet and the snow sticks to them

they're also heavy as poo poo

they're really only useful if you have a lot of slush or ice that needs hauling or broken up

I bought a snow shovel when I bought my house and I've yet to actually need it. I dont' thin k I'll ever need it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

trump

ya i get that same feeling about once a week

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

HEY NONG MAN posted:

I bought a snow shovel when I bought my house and I've yet to actually need it. I dont' thin k I'll ever need it.

when I moved to FL I threw away my ice scraper out of my car and cackled like a madman while I did it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what if i told you...that trump wasnt real. infrastructure week wasnt real. none of it was real.

except the piss tape :pisstape:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trump has always been with us

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

deadgoon posted:

trump's not so bad

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

TRUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH US
\

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
[quote="“deadgoon”" post="“477105962”"]
[/quote]

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Shear Modulus posted:

what if i told you...that trump wasnt real. infrastructure week wasnt real. none of it was real.

What if I told you infrastructure week never ended?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
has anyone said infrastructure weak yet

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
:pisstape: :matters: :pisstape:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Shear Modulus posted:

whoa, when did we get :pisstape:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
man i gotta get an emergency kit together for when The Big One hits. like shitloads of water and thos beans

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

[quote="“skaboomizzy”" post="“477106010”"]
whoa, when did we get :pisstape:
[/quote]

two pages ago i think

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

deadgoon posted:

kind of like a defective gene when you think about it

like huntington's disease

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

donald trump is paul von hindenburg

whoever comes after him will go full nazi

unless it's a communist, then the final solution will be the death of every last rich person

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol the same DA who dropped the case against trumps kids

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/sta...3D52%23lastpost

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

kind of like a defective gene when you think about it

like huntington's disease

i call it america brain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:piaa:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Tillseron is laying awake in D.C. thinking "welp, tonight's the last night im secretary of state"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

isn't that unethical

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Tomorrow Trump purges the Cabinet, Congress, and judiciary, fires Mueller, and declares himself Lord-Emperor of the First American Empire

:getin:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I wonder if Tillseron is laying awake in D.C. thinking "welp, tonight's the last night im secretary of state"
"Thank god"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Jose posted:

new york city is diseased

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Kazak_Hstan posted:

he only took the job because his wife told him God wanted him to

deep down, he's begging for the axe even if the "suicide pact" rumors are true

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

while :pisstape: I wish pony-cum-jar was not

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

When rex leaves trump should nominate Paul Ryan

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

well that's ominous

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

while :pisstape: I wish pony-cum-jar was not

YOSPOS bithc

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

GrimGypsy posted:

lol could you imagine the founders being told about all the poo poo the potus can do now

But what man, when empowered with the gravity of the office of President, would be lacking in humility and sheer awe of its might, but force him to keep his head low with respect and his voice calm of reason?

TRUMP THAT'S WHO YA BINCH

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
omg im trying to enjoy a nice warm glass of piss and u freak keep talking about cum jars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
TRUMP: Okay Herb, so this book you made me listen to, I don't get it. Is the main guy supposed to be such a prick?

MCMASTER: how do ya mean

TRUMP: Well Jordan, right? Jordan, he can't even prove this Franco guy's connected, like totally, to Nazis...but he still illegally immigrates to Spain from America...why would you do that? Why would you..anyway, so, he takes their women, their money, and when they decide this beautiful bridge, this old, historic thing, would be too tragic to blow up, he does it anyway. he's an illegal, and a terrorist, and he's the good guy. I don't get it, and I won't review my decision. We're sending the national guard to Catalonia in the morning.

• Locked thread