Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

esperterra posted:

Pizza slathered in mayo.

People act like this is a weird thing but people eat pizza with ranch or blue cheese dressing all the time. poo poo, I was eating my crusts with blue cheese dressing earlier this afternoon, and I’ve been known to dip slices of trash pizza like Dominos or Pizza Hut in ranch.

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

It almost certainly tastes better than McNuggets dipped in that stupid Mulan sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I made many a ranch and bleu cheese pizza back in my pie flipping days. Also an excellent prerogi pizza using garlic butter and sour cream for a base.

These are all tastier than mayo.

e: and I say this as a Canadian, we put mayo on loving everything.

e2: also who doesnt dip pizza in ranch sometimes?? i always use it for a slice dip when my wings come with ranch

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

esperterra posted:

Also an excellent prerogi pizza using garlic butter and sour cream for a base.

That sounds awesome. One of the pizzas I had today was white sauce, cheese, bacon, and—something I had never seen before—curly fries. It was amazing.

Potatoes are an underrated pizza topping.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Garlic butter, then sour cream. Mozza, cheddar, bacon, green onions. Dip prerogies in the deep fryer for a hot second to cook them just a smidge (or however else if you're not in a restaurant kitchen). Chop them into halves or thirds and put em on that fuckin pie. Cook. Put a bigass spoonful of sour cream in the middle of the pie when it's done, for dipping action.

Now I want one. gently caress.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

lelandjs posted:

That sounds awesome. One of the pizzas I had today was white sauce, cheese, bacon, and—something I had never seen before—curly fries. It was amazing.

Potatoes are an underrated pizza topping.

Hear hear. There's a specialty pizza place a ways out from where I am, serves a pizza with beef chunks (like you'd find in stew) and diced potatoes slathered in mozzarella and BBQ steak sauce. It's expensive but it's loving astonishing.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Oct 8, 2017

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

esperterra posted:

e2: also who doesnt dip pizza in ranch sometimes?? i always use it for a slice dip when my wings come with ranch

Pizza.... dip... che cazzo !

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I like a prerogi pizza using actual potatoes/etc, but there's something decadent and special about just straight up putting whole prerogies on a pie.

We also came up with a baller chicken pie using thai sweet chilli as a base. I miss making pizzas.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

lelandjs posted:

People act like this is a weird thing but people eat pizza with ranch or blue cheese dressing all the time. poo poo, I was eating my crusts with blue cheese dressing earlier this afternoon, and I’ve been known to dip slices of trash pizza like Dominos or Pizza Hut in ranch.

It almost certainly tastes better than McNuggets dipped in that stupid Mulan sauce

I wouldn't know about the mulan sauce but I'd rather eat mcnuggets dipped in a frothy butthole than eat dominos.

Ranch, however, is only good on one thing, the asiago ranch chicken club. With spicy chicken of course.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

DivisionPost posted:

Hear hear. There's a specialty pizza place a ways out from where I am, serves a pizza with beef chunks (like you'd find in stew) and diced potatoes slathered in mozzarella and BBQ steak sauce. It's expensive but it's loving astonishing.

I'll just add this to a new post to help you guys see it. The pizzeria in question also makes a General Tso's Shrimp pizza, a Chicken Marsala pizza, and a Baked Clam pizza. They're amazing and I hope they never die.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

IRQ posted:

I wouldn't know about the mulan sauce but I'd rather eat mcnuggets dipped in a frothy butthole than eat dominos.

The wife likes their cheesy bread and that’s why we occasionally get Dominos. When we want pizza we get it from a pizza place or grab a $5 Aldi pizza.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I get Domino's when I want hot wings. I always end up ordering a pizza because I don't want to be that bitch who orders nothing but a 10 piece of wings for delivery. I always hated doing one item deliveries, waste of gas for barely any tip.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Mu Zeta posted:

When will Asian people make American flavored Asian foods. Like fried rice with ranch seasoning.

When I visited France I got a burger "American-style" which apparently means undercooked meat and fries inside the burger.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

lelandjs posted:

A proper chicken bacon ranch pizza is a thing of beauty

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
there's a place near me that sells baked potato pizza; potato slices thrown across the sumbitch like pepperoni, coated liberally in cheddar and bacon pieces. Anytime we order from them, we get that and a taco pizza covered in spicy ground beef, diced tomatoes and red onions, lettuce, and big 'ol dabs of sour cream.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I guess people don't put usually put potato on pizza because it's like carbs on carbs. Sounds tasty though.

I started watching Cheers and it owns. Diane is an amazing character.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Bruceski posted:

When I visited France I got a burger "American-style" which apparently means undercooked meat and fries inside the burger.

The fries thing is really good on mcdonalds burgers but i wouldn't do it on a non fast food trash burger.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Escobarbarian posted:

gently caress this H&CF episode is painful :(

Yeah that was a great episode but man, what a tough watch. Give Lee Pace all the awards for this season.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah that was a great episode but man, what a tough watch. Give Lee Pace all the awards for this season.

Seriously. Joe's behavior throughout the episode is one of the most realistic takes on that sort of despondency.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

The Shannara Chronicles start back up in Wednesday on Spike of all places. I can't imagine this will get a 3rd season.

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

Vanderdeath posted:

Seriously. Joe's behavior throughout the episode is one of the most realistic takes on that sort of despondency.

How does he eat his burgers, though?

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

This Rick and Morty McDonald's sauce thing is not doing a great job on my opinion of that fanbase.

As a huge fan of the show it makes me embarrassed to tell people I like it. The fan base sucks

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Name a popular show with a good fan base though. I don't think many of the people getting the sauce are even rick and morty fans either. It's just SOMETHING POPULAR BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION.

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 9, 2017

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Mu Zeta posted:

Name a popular show with a good fan base though. I don't think many of the people getting the sauce are even rick and morty fans either.

Bob's Burgers fans seem okay.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Frasier fans are nothing but educated, erudite people who know how to laugh at themselves

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

GreenNight posted:

The Shannara Chronicles start back up in Wednesday on Spike of all places. I can't imagine this will get a 3rd season.

That trash fire wasn't canceled?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Vanderdeath posted:

Bob's Burgers fans seem okay.

Yeah, there's a guy on imgur who is going through all the burgers in the Bob's Burgers cookbook and I gotta say, they look good:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I eat fries with a swirl of ketchup and mayo

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

esperterra posted:

Lena Headey is my fave Sarah Connor.

She's leagues better than Linda Hamilton. They're not even comparable.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Linda was amazing and is Sarah Connor forever, but yeah in general Headey acts circles around her. Spending so much more time with her Sarah makes a big-rear end difference, too. It really isn't a fair fight on any level.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Bruceski posted:

American Style anything outside of America is some variation of "well Americans are fat and love food, sooooo deep fry it and cover it in powdered sugar"

We do love fries in our burritos though.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

pentyne posted:

American Style anything outside of America is some variation of "well Americans are fat and love food, sooooo deep fry it and cover it in powdered sugar"

We do love fries in our burritos though.

I was all "OMG that sounds amazing I need to try it" and then I remembered that's just a breakfast burrito. It IS amazing though.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I miss Duckman.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

There are 3 episodes of Nathan For You I haven't seen? Is it my birthday?

I'm starting the special now.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
3 hours of Star Trek tonight!!!

Star Trek: Destroyer & Star Trek: Discovery

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Rocksicles posted:

Star Trek: Destroyer & Star Trek: Discovery

Destroyer?

(Also, been meaning to recommend this to you for a while: Funland. It's basically American Horror Story, if it was made by the League of Gentlemen guys. It's weird, it's nasty, but I think it's good.)

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I would watch the gently caress out of Star Trek: Destroyer, no joke

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I would watch the gently caress out of Star Trek: Destroyer, no joke

Lost Ship. It's Star Trek by the Sea

Open Source Idiom posted:

Destroyer?

(Also, been meaning to recommend this to you for a while: Funland. It's basically American Horror Story, if it was made by the League of Gentlemen guys. It's weird, it's nasty, but I think it's good.)

SOLD

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Davros1 posted:

She's leagues better than Linda Hamilton. They're not even comparable.

According to Wikipedia, it seems like people had a problem with her for not being as muscular as Linda Hamilton was in Terminator 2. That seems like an odd complaint. I haven't watched Sarah Connor Chronicles so I'm not sure when it's supposed to be set.

On a scale of George Lucas to George Miller, how many Ridley Scotts do we suppose James Cameron's forthcoming triumphant return to the Terminator franchise is going to score? I'm expecting he will score a Steven Spielberg at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I remember Headey being fairly jacked in the show. Not as much as Hamilton, but she was in phenomenal shape.

• Locked thread