Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
I'm a seamstress at a military alterations shop and I like to skim the nametapes for funny surnames. Favorites include:
Munsterman
Meathouse
Meatyard
Sniffen
Person
Shufflebarger
Robert Hamburger (bob burger :v:)

Bonus rank combos: Captain Cadet and Major Sass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Meathouse is the clear winner for this entire thread. It doesn't matter what his rank is or what branch he's in, it's amazing regardless.

Private Meathouse. Rear Admiral Meathouse. Staff Sgt Meathouse. Lieutenant Meathouse.

Fuckin' Meathouse, greatest name since SSgt Max Fightmaster.

venus de lmao has a new favorite as of 02:31 on Oct 10, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Meathouse is the greatest name ever.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I hope Meathouse and Meatyard fall in love

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Munchables posted:

The Meathouse-Meatyard wedding announcement would b magnificent.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Man Isis was such a pretty name before those terrorist fucks ruined it.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

I'm not sure which is worse, her parents thinking Harambe was a good middle name way before the gorilla was relevant, or her changing it intentionally because of the gorilla

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

TheKennedys posted:

I'm not sure which is worse, her parents thinking Harambe was a good middle name way before the gorilla was relevant, or her changing it intentionally because of the gorilla

I remember this being posted last year, iirc she was born with both names, parents were hippies etc

E: yeah: https://news.avclub.com/an-interview-with-a-young-woman-whose-actual-name-is-is-1798260473

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

That's got to be the most 2017 coincidence I've ever heard of.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

That's got to be the most 2017 coincidence I've ever heard of.

Its sad to see someone peak so young. Also I noticed I said "last year" but it was only in April. Time in 2017 is very very skewed...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Munchables posted:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Meathouse is the greatest name ever.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Meathouse is the clear winner for this entire thread. It doesn't matter what his rank is or what branch he's in, it's amazing regardless.

Private Meathouse. Rear Admiral Meathouse. Staff Sgt Meathouse. Lieutenant Meathouse.

Fuckin' Meathouse, greatest name since SSgt Max Fightmaster.

Meathouse is not a meme.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

I'm a seamstress at a military alterations shop and I like to skim the nametapes for funny surnames. Favorites include:
Munsterman
Meathouse
Meatyard
Sniffen
Person
Shufflebarger
Robert Hamburger (bob burger :v:)

Bonus rank combos: Captain Cadet and Major Sass

Can confirm Shufflebarger is real, have a co-worker with that last name.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Jerry Cotton posted:

Meathouse is not a meme.

it is now

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

Meathouse is not a meme.

Jerry Meathouse: food slut.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I called an insurance company and spoke with a woman named Merxy, which sounds super scifi/fantasy protagonist and I kind of love it.

I also have a game I play at work called "Out of people on today's schedule, who should not get married and hyphenate their last names?" Some of my favorites include:

Kram-Bam
Skelton-Coffin
Henry-Hemry
Cotton-Sack

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jerry Cotton posted:

Meathouse is not a meme.

Everything's coming up Meathouse!

Richard Meathous Nixon

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Male Tears posted:

Can confirm Shufflebarger is real, have a co-worker with that last name.

There was recently a baseball player named Tim Spooneybarger

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I called an insurance company and spoke with a woman named Merxy, which sounds super scifi/fantasy protagonist and I kind of love it.

I also have a game I play at work called "Out of people on today's schedule, who should not get married and hyphenate their last names?" Some of my favorites include:

Kram-Bam
Skelton-Coffin
Henry-Hemry
Cotton-Sack

Uuuuuh "shouldn't"?????

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Kram-Bam
Skelton-Coffin
Henry-Hemry
Cotton-Sack
The Skelton-Coffin wedding will be held on Halloween and officiated by the Cryptkeeper.

"Do you take this woman to be your AWFULLY wedded wife? Say 'I BOO!'"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Lord Hydronium posted:

The Skelton-Coffin wedding will be held on Halloween and officiated by the Cryptkeeper.

"Do you take this woman to be your AWFULLY wedded wife? Say 'I BOO!'"

This is honestly what I wanted my wedding to be, but for some reason no one else was into it. :shrug:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

This is honestly what I wanted my wedding to be, but for some reason no one else was into it. :shrug:

Man, I will fly to wherever you're at and attend that friggin' wedding.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Nostradingus posted:

Man, I will fly to wherever you're at and attend that friggin' wedding.

Get us at the tenth anniversary party; I'm pushing this idea through for that!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Tonly

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
First name Naziree.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

poop dood posted:

There was a girl at my bar yesterday named Dejanearahe. White as driven snow, too.

I assume like the song at the end of Airheads

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Kram-Bam
Skelton-Coffin
Henry-Hemry
Cotton-Sack
Excuse you, Skelton-Coffin would be the most rad hyphenated last name pair in existence.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bertrand Hustle posted:

They'll buy a nice meathouse with a big meatyard, perfect for their meatkids and meatdog

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

We gotta lotta lotass

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Teresa Heinz-Kirby
Jan 2, 2007

i was here first i had a reservation
I met a Mario when I was in Germany, he named his son Mario and claimed Mario 2 for himself.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I know this guy quite well and wouldn't peg him as one of those people who lies to tell a good story (eg "no my mom works at a doctors so she knows La-a's mom") but I'm pretty sure this is one of those urban legend names right?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

We gotta lotta lotass

an expression that says "I'm about to ask you what're YOU lookin' at?, but ah, I already know the answer, and it pleases me in a secret place."

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

jojoinnit posted:

I know this guy quite well and wouldn't peg him as one of those people who lies to tell a good story (eg "no my mom works at a doctors so she knows La-a's mom") but I'm pretty sure this is one of those urban legend names right?

It's fake, but not in an urban legend way. That's from the musical In The Heights (Lin Manuel Miranda's first Tony winner), Usnavi is one of the main characters and that's how he got his name.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

meiram posted:

It's fake, but not in an urban legend way. That's from the musical In The Heights (Lin Manuel Miranda's first Tony winner), Usnavi is one of the main characters and that's how he got his name.

Well San Ababis I was ready to believe it :(

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

meiram posted:

Oh dang that's where I know it from. I've literally only seen one musical show in my entire life and it was In The Heights last winter.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Chinese woman who chose Winky to be her English name.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
I risked my life taking a picture of this while driving. I hope it was worth it.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

jojoinnit posted:

It absolutely is. It's the Lemonjello of South America. I've heard stories about Usnavis living in Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, etc. Friend of a friend swears it's true.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

ladron posted:

It absolutely is. It's the Lemonjello of South America. I've heard stories about Usnavis living in Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, etc. Friend of a friend swears it's true.

Really? Ha, I sort of wondered where LMM came up with it. The exact description in the image matches the description from the musical pretty exactly though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Classic.