Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Skim Milk posted:

wait wait...

Destiny 2 Console Thread: Just eat his rear end you bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

swims posted:

Messaged some scrub that he was a "fag" for being a huge human being of a player and I got cutoff from basically all xb1 activities for I don't know how long. Ranked Tekken games don't even work. I can't send messages or create a party. Super lame. his tag is asavagemustache if you xbros can help me out and report him back for any reason I guess. Bitch isn't a report option. Also he is a huge cocksucker. And I am angry about this.

How about owned lmao!!!!!!

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Skim Milk posted:

dear thread,

it's 2017. donald trump is our president and literal nazis are in our streets.

please be conscious of the things you say.

love,

a concerned goon

(e: now is a time to learn and grow as an individual)

:stare:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skim Milk posted:

wait wait...

Destiny 2 Console Thread: Just eat his rear end you bitch

I am going to be sad for real if the thread title doesn't become this

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Woah someone brought up eating rear end and didn't invite me? Jerks.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Everyone is always invited to eat the ambrosia that is rear end

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

PathAsc posted:

When I send a sick fag burn, I get fuckin banned

When I post in the thread man, I get fuckin canned

I'll get the mods on my rear end and I'm gonna have to pass and I bring the best lols cause I'm tone deaf and crass

This is how you limerick my dude:

Gay jokes aren't something that's cool,
when used as an ironic tool.
"I'll give it a shot...
this pubbies a human being!"
But your post is just full of hate, fool.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

xzzy posted:

Woah someone brought up eating rear end and didn't invite me? Jerks.

it's an open invite

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

:glomp:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I came here to eat rear end and eat rear end, and I'm all out of rear end.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Drain 001 posted:

"I'll give it a shot...

My dude, have you heard drop it like it's hot

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I came here to eat rear end and eat rear end, and I'm all out of rear end.

This makes it the worst timeline, out of rear end to eat

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

swims posted:

Messaged some scrub that he was a "fag" for being a huge human being of a player and I got cutoff from basically all xb1 activities for I don't know how long. Ranked Tekken games don't even work. I can't send messages or create a party. Super lame. his tag is asavagemustache if you xbros can help me out and report him back for any reason I guess. Bitch isn't a report option. Also he is a huge cocksucker. And I am angry about this.

Lomarf

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lambotron

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah and before you call anyone a "fag" online, you might wanna think it over first

https://twitter.com/Dwell01/status/917195595663544321

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah and before you call anyone a "fag" online, you might wanna think it over first

https://twitter.com/Dwell01/status/917195595663544321

im gay

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

My sexuality was turned into a meme by goodposters

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
okay there's something seriously up with the flinch on Long Walk because this is just getting ridiculous

https://i.imgur.com/UT0ARKN.gifv

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
it's just a function of aim assist. any high aa sniper will do the same. i headshot a dude through mida spam earlier with a persuader.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

it's just a function of aim assist. any high aa sniper will do the same. i headshot a dude through mida spam earlier with a persuader.

long walk is the second to last for AA for all purple snipers so no, that's not it.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i mean, aim assist just a numeric value of how sticky a weapon's reticule is. you shot a dude in the head while your reticule was on it, there's not a whole lot of ambiguity or 'something weird with flinch'. it's just not something you expect because of y3 destiny 1 flinch.

the only thing i've noticed in d2 sniping is that, unlike in d1, the reticule is often a good indicator of where your shot is actually going, unlike in d1 where you could line up a shot through flinch and still miss because *???* the biggest sources of flinch in that clip is you shooting the gun, not the dude spamming med-impact AR shots at you.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Drain 001 posted:

"I'll give it a shot...

Hooookay

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

okay there's something seriously up with the flinch on Long Walk because this is just getting ridiculous

https://i.imgur.com/UT0ARKN.gifv

I hit a lot of shots like that during the beta. I still do, but I've used TLW primarily so I can't really comment on other snipers.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Oh poo poo did you see TLW and think the Last Word? Nope! The Long Walk. Same letters:dealwithit:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i mean, aim assist just a numeric value of how sticky a weapon's reticule is. you shot a dude in the head while your reticule was on it, there's not a whole lot of ambiguity or 'something weird with flinch'. it's just not something you expect because of y3 destiny 1 flinch.

the only thing i've noticed in d2 sniping is that, unlike in d1, the reticule is often a good indicator of where your shot is actually going, unlike in d1 where you could line up a shot through flinch and still miss because *???* the biggest sources of flinch in that clip is you shooting the gun, not the dude spamming med-impact AR shots at you.

Yeah snipers seem to shoot straight now but ive only used them in PvE so far.

Fusions too much fun for PvP

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

el B posted:

Oh poo poo did you see TLW and think the Last Word? Nope! The Long Walk. Same letters:dealwithit:

I really did

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
also if you're not using darci you're a joke

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Adjudicator or Antiope?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

also if you're not using darci you're a joke

Vuvuzela gave me one today.

Lest we forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU_s1WQ35Q0

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Neither the bullet or the crosshair is on his head. AA doesn't increase hit box size so this is probably P2P doin' great. Wonder why it doesn't happen nearly as much on other snipers I use

Also DARCI is garbage

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
darci's strength is the nu-ipad scope, and now i'm sad because i will never again have a weyloran's with an ipad scope

ephori posted:

Adjudicator or Antiope?

antiope. it is the best smg in the game and probably the only smg worth using.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

Drain 001 posted:

Lift your game.

Some goon here thought he'd get a pass
Said fag in a manner quite crass
Got banned from online
Then came here to whine
And learned we should all eat that rear end

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

so how bout those IB weapons

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/4R3Yr

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I would enjoy if Bungie is naive enough to add a reward for IB even if you lose. I want to see in videos entire teams jumping to their dead to force games to end quick.

Destiny 2: the new weapons are the old weapons re-skined

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Neither the bullet or the crosshair is on his head. AA doesn't increase hit box size so this is probably P2P doin' great. Wonder why it doesn't happen nearly as much on other snipers I use

Also DARCI is garbage

also, this is the frame immediately before the frame in your post. the one where your crosshair has moved, because you shot your gun at a guy. i'm mad you made me do this, because you clearly saw what i saw while you were grabbing that screen.

sniper headshots have always been pretty forgiving, in that you don't really need to actually hit their head to, you know, hit their head. you pulling the trigger when you did is a headshot on, if not all, at least ninety-nine percent of snipers in the game.

A 50S RAYGUN fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Oct 10, 2017

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!
The fusion rifle is basically shock & awe, that seems lazy.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
the sniper rifle doesn't even exist!!!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

also, this is the frame immediately before the frame in your post. the one where your crosshair has moved, because you shot your gun at a guy. i'm mad you made me do this, because you clearly saw what i saw while you were grabbing that screen.

sniper headshots have always been pretty forgiving, in that you don't really need to actually hit their head to, you know, hit their head. you pulling the trigger when you did is a headshot on, if not all, at least ninety-nine percent of snipers in the game.

you mean another frame where my reticle isn't on his head?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
do you really...not get it? that's a headshot. that will never not be a sniper headshot, i promise you. there's no p2p fuckery, no magic gun. it's just bullet magnetism, aim assist, and a console game. if you go back and look at all of your sniper headshots i promise a good number of them will look exactly like this, where your crosshair is slightly off and your bullet looks like it whiffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
lol man you cry more than my kids