Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

xsf421 posted:

I dislike the vikings as much as any Lions fan, but i think they might have the best TD celebration of the year so far:

https://streamable.com/7tolp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aavPl9AfqE&t=32s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Blotto Skorzany posted:

I'm sure you'll really miss that guy that ran out the back of the endzone that one time

He can throw the ball further than 3 yards downfield

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

xsf421 posted:

I dislike the vikings as much as any Lions fan, but i think they might have the best TD celebration of the year so far:

https://streamable.com/7tolp

Yeah duck duck gray duck is better than duck duck goose.

Also: Lions fans hate us? Are we their version of the Packers, not recognizing a rivalry because we have a bigger rival elsewhere? Because if so, lol that makes the Lions somehow even more pathetic.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

BUG JUG posted:

Also: Lions fans hate us? Are we their version of the Packers, not recognizing a rivalry because we have a bigger rival elsewhere? Because if so, lol that makes the Lions somehow even more pathetic.

I have never felt more than vague dislike of the Vikings when they're playing on the road. The gjallarhorn drives me insane though

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

BUG JUG posted:

the only lions fan im aware of on earth that legitimately hates the vikings is detroit dogg

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014
Pretty sure all non packers nfc north fans just hate the packers, right?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

curiosity hosed me up posted:

yes, and packers fans hate their defensive coordinator

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
To quote myself from earlier in the thread:

Acebuckeye13 posted:

If I had the choice to fire the entire division into the sun I'd do it just to get rid of the Packers

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
As a Lions fan, I love the Vikings because I love easy Ws.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
😢that's what we used to say about Detroit.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

WHOOPS posted:

😢that's what we used to say about Detroit.

MY HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

Now if only we could say that about the loving Packers :argh:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Acebuckeye13 posted:

You have to wait 5 years for that one.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

iospace posted:

You have to wait 5 years for that one.

lol like the Packers aren't about to find another Hall of Fame caliber QB in the draft over the next 5-7 years.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Dexo posted:

lol like the Packers aren't about to find another Hall of Fame caliber QB in the draft over the next 5-7 years.

this would be awesome!

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Acebuckeye13 posted:

hahaha you poor bastard. success in the NFC North doesn't extend beyond 2nd place.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

WHOOPS posted:

hahaha you poor bastard. success in the NFC North doesn't extend beyond 2nd place.

It's true, the Packers were 2nd in the division when they won the superbowl

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Blotto Skorzany posted:

It's true, the Packers were 2nd in the division when they won the superbowl

:sigh: loving Todd Collins and Caleb Hanie....

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Wait what I don't hate the Vikings

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Dexo posted:

lol if you didn't already know that Hundley will be better than Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre combined and that they're letting Rodgers wear his body out until Capers final phylactery can be found and he is banished from the earth

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Dubious posted:

the only lions fan im aware of on earth that legitimately hates the vikings is detroit dogg

It's something I've heard from a few people living in the area. The only dislike the Packers for being good, the Bears are mostly harmless, but there's just a seething rage at the Vikings. Maybe it's because they steal a lot of the pity thunder for having such spectacular gently caress-ups in NFCCGs, whereas the Lions biggest boo-boos are never winning a game/getting there in the first place.

Of course, one or more of those people could be detroit dogg.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BUG JUG posted:

Thats exactly what it is, and it's not pathetic it's cool. Go Lions!

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Thats exactly what it is

No, just no.

We hate the Packers because of their success. The Bears are natural rivals. The Vikings, they're just kind of there... but that mere existence is offensive in a nebulous sort of way.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

curiosity hosed me up posted:

I hate the Packers with a veracity that has never been seen on this earth

I've been watching Aaron Rodgers shred the Vikings defense for a decade now and that son of a bitch wants to play into his forties.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

Yaws posted:

I've been watching Aaron Rodgers shred the Vikings defense for a decade now and that son of a bitch wants to play into his forties.

I don't think you know what 'veracity' means

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Yaws posted:

I...kind of think Aaron Rodger is cool

Shame he has to play for Green Bay.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Blotto Skorzany posted:

It's a line from Troll 2. If you were more cultured you'd have recognized it.

Yaws fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Oct 11, 2017

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Blotto Skorzany posted:

I think he means ferocity.

I'm a Packers fan, but I mostly just pity the rest of the division.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Leon Einstein posted:

yes :(

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
When I was a kid, Vikings fans cared more about Tampa Bay in the old NFC Central than they did about Detroit.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

howe_sam posted:

Shame he has to play for Green Bay.

He's the coolest.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Leon Einstein posted:

Voracity?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

howe_sam posted:

Nah

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Rodgers was clearly the coolest QB in the north for a while but titty kissin' mitch has the crown for now

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
lol it's been Staff for a long while

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He had IV's in the lobby of the hotel for the morning after his wedding

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I personally like Aaron Rodgers most because he plays for the team I root for. I apologise for letting my bias affect my decision.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

The X-man cometh posted:

When I was a kid, Vikings fans cared more about Tampa Bay in the old NFC Central than they did about Detroit.

I still care more about Tampa than Detroit, that was a good rivalry, although the edge has definitely gone off with playing them only every 4 years and both teams going downhill

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

nerve posted:

I personally like Aaron Rodgers most because he plays for the team I root for. I apologise for letting my bias affect my decision.

He's lame

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

and gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Henchman of Santa posted:

I have never felt more than vague dislike of the Vikings when they're playing on the road. The gjallarhorn drives me insane though

I hate the Vikings but that horn loving owns. If I was a Vikings fan I'd buy my own and blow it after literally every play.

• Locked thread