Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Sir Lemming posted:

Don't worry about various types of crops and animals gradually going extinct -- they can easily be replaced with generically engineered wonderfoods such as Hypercows and Corn 2.0. I believe that's what you people call "evolution" :smug:

Generic engineering :v:

"Ugh, don't get that no-name brand corn, get the Monsanto!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

"Wait before you start talking let me hit record, I'm gonna want to type this up for Facebook"

e: It's more dangerous for boys, but ESPECIALLY for girls :psyduck:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I don't see why you don't believe this happened. I think we can trust VAXFRE to be impartial on this issue.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

timefly posted:

"Wait before you start talking let me hit record, I'm gonna want to type this up for Facebook"

Specifically it's dangerous for girls because it gives them big ol' titties

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

timefly posted:

I very badly want this to be something that did happen just because I like imagining that there's some :tinfoil: ex-chemist out there who stops every person he sees with an antivaxx slogan on their car to give them this unhinged speech.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: "You see, there is a monkey cell serum present in every vaccine..."

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Red Truck Guy: "I'm assuming your 'VAXFRE' licence plate refers to being against vaccines, and that the Choose Life tag implies you're Christian."

Me: "Uh, no. This is my uncle's car...he said the carburetor was making a funny noise."

Red Truck Guy: "Oh...I see" *looks downward, crestfallen*

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I'm the chemist that's an expert in biology.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I'm pretty sure he's a chemist in the sense that he has a lot of experience with research chemicals.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

timefly posted:

Also lol at the "it's for population control, so China doesn't use it" implying that China would never dare to control population through shady rear end practices.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
There's an inverse correlation between how many vaccines you've and how stocked you are on precious bodily fluids. Read the ingredient labels, sheeple!

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

That's some swell population control.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

He was the Liberal leader :shepface:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
In Australia we call our conservative party the Liberals just to confuse foreigners.

(The real reason is much more boring.)

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
A red pickup truck pulls up next to me. The driver rolls down his window and says, "I'm a retired Spirograph engineer. Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of Spirograph and the rise in gang activity? Think about it!"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh poo poo, monkey cell serum?! It's not like the very definition of serum is that it's the part of the blood that doesn't contain any cells. I am very much at a loss as to why that should sterilize you. I also loving love how the nut job chemist threw in fluoride ad a crazy bonus after recognizing the OP as a fellow crazy person.

Also "there was a scientist that was studying vaccines", poo poo man, I didn't know vaccinology was such an untapped field that there was like a single dude studying it. BRB, gonna switch my PhD spec.

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

In Australia we call our conservative party the Liberals just to confuse foreigners.

(The real reason is much more boring.)

I mean that's the case in most of the world except the US, isn't it?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
If they are making all the males sterile, why hasn't anyone noticed yet? If you go in to get a fertility check does the doctor rub you out while you're rubbing one out into the cup to keep the coverup in place?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Kill all antivaxxers.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

If you go in to get a fertility check does the doctor rub you out while you're rubbing one out into the cup to keep the coverup in place?

Maybe something like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrfSHRZf410

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
The doctors, being the ones administering the vaccines, are in on it. So when you supply them with a cupload of creamy duds, they say "oh yeah dude, top sperm, a plus sprog, this all checks out". Then they send you on your merry way back to your wife and her fluoride enhanced bust.

The doctor then pockets a briefcase full of money from a cackling Chinaman and they both twirl their moustaches in glee.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
That briefcase line was pretty funny. I'm pretty sure a chemical manufacturing executive would require a lot more cash than could fit in a briefcase to take part in such a conspiracy. I'm surprised he didn't describe the bribe going down in an abandoned parking garage at night where they slide briefcases to each other, just like in the movies.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Good Lord. I never thought I'd want to smack someone because they don't know the difference between amphetamines and METHamphetamines, but here we are...

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Fathis Munk posted:

I mean that's the case in most of the world except the US, isn't it?

Technically yes, but unfortunately the US trend of calling literally everything to the left of the Republicans 'lefty liberal' is happening a lot in the UK recently, despite those words being opposites of each other :psyduck:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

gschmidl posted:

Kill all antivaxxers.

I heard they have a vaccine that prevents you from becoming an anti-vaxxer. Several, actually.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
You know, there's a direct correlation between the rise of vaccines and an increase in the number of anti-vaxers. Could it be...?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

And important negative feedback loop to prevent people from taking infinitely many vaccine shots everyday? Sure.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

timefly posted:

"... and that's my experience with a paranoid schizophrenic."

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Quote-Unquote posted:

Technically yes, but unfortunately the US trend of calling literally everything to the left of the Republicans 'lefty liberal' is happening a lot in the UK recently, despite those words being opposites of each other :psyduck:

US liberals are socially liberal, which aligns with the left; European liberals are economically liberal, which aligns with the right and which the US would call libertarian.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Just name your Wi-Fi "nuh uh!" and chalk it up as a win.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

changing my wifi to ALL CUPS ARE BUTTHOLES post-haste

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

That’ll make you look like a right mug

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Verisimilidude posted:

All buttholes are cups

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

reese's peanut butthole cups

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

reese's peanut butthole cups

The "there's no wrong way to eat a reese's" tagline just got way more graphic.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

ilmucche posted:

All buttholes are cups

Two girls...three cups?!?!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I hope the hypothetical neighbor sees this and changes it to LEROY BRUCE IS A BUTTHOLE.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Sir I'll have you know it's illegal to bully the police by giving your router a rude name. We'll let you off with a warning this time, but we're watching you! :cop:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"No, no, it's a typo for ALL COPS HAVE BUTTHOLES"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Id like to believe it’s “ALL COPS ARE ASSHOLES” but the word rear end in a top hat hurts his delicate sensibilities.