Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tremek posted:

Apparently granddaddo died and Daddo's way of dealing with grief is to take it out on the powerless. Sorry for the guy's loss, but putting Dave into flight mode isn't cool. Sounds like Danno is aware and hopefully things will cool down today and Dave can see this through. I'll go up and retrieve the camper for safekeeping once Dave is on the move.

Let's be totally fair, I wasnt powerless I actually did a fairly decent job at packing all my poo poo up and breaking down camp in a couple of hours, and had all essentials on my bike ready to bounce within abut the time it took to drive to town and back as a worst case scenario because I was prepared to drop everything and head for Ainsworth or Bassett before dark :v:

Rhyno posted:

Has everyone noticed how healthy Dave looks in the videos he's been posting?

How. Dare. You.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just now discovered the underside of the extending bed platforms have little hooks so you can snug the canvas tight around it

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
hang in there 14" ghost

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

So your back to being allowed to stay?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah he told me to just stay the hell out of his way and also no more packages I know of potentially 3 already coming, 1 from California and 1 from rock auto and possibly tobacco? Are there any potential others I need to try to intercept if they have "innapropriate things" on them?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

DICK DICER posted:

I just now discovered the underside of the extending bed platforms have little hooks so you can snug the canvas tight around it

That's pop up 101 brah :eng101:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I think I just found a p. Cyanescens.

Purpleish gills and dark bluish purple bruising.

Um, brb

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

DICK DICER posted:

I think I just found a p. Cyanescens.

Purpleish gills and dark bluish purple bruising.

Um, brb

dave.

wild shooms can kill you ridiculously easily and even experts have been known to misidentify pretty commonly

dont literally 14" ghost on us.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I've only successfully hunted every season in seattle for the last 7 years, it's not like I know what signs suggest a proper idenotification and spore printing would be worth my time

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
(Hint: only a very few bruise bluish)

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I have more confidence in your ability to accurately identify a mushroom than I have in daddo being okay with you messing around with mushrooms.

E: P. semilanceata used to grow in the backyard of my parents' place in Kitchener.

Fermented Tinal fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 13, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh I didn't eat it, I threw it out. But maybe I keep my eye out and surprise Larry halfway back to Florida :v:

loving hell, no more days like today please

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Just stay cool and hopefully bounce out of Nebraska in a few days

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

DICK DICER posted:

God dammit I tried to tell you about those when you were fighting the biting insect menace. :smith:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Slung Blade posted:

God dammit I tried to tell you about those when you were fighting the biting insect menace. :smith:

I mean im sure you did but there was also the no door part

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

Oh I didn't eat it, I threw it out. But maybe I keep my eye out and surprise Larry halfway back to Florida :v:

loving hell, no more days like today please

Dude, you'll be travelling to one of the best spots in the country for shrooms. A variety of species, perfect conditions most of the year, no death angels if you pick solely off cow poo poo and they grow by the fistfull. Picking up pounds at a time isn't that odd.

Too bad the picking season ended a few weeks ago. Its finally dropping too far down at night. :v:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh man. So I ate an entire stick of butter like a fully grown and well adjusted responsible adult earlier, and now Im learning why you don't do that

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Like, just straight up butter?

Whyyyyyyyy

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Grease is the word (its the word that you heard)
It's got groove it's got meaning
Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
At least deep fry it first.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ExplodingSims posted:

Like, just straight up butter?

Whyyyyyyyy

Because I didn't want to throw it out if I had to leave suddenly. Thank god I didn't eat the other two sticks

Garage2Roadtrip
Oct 27, 2016

DICK DICER posted:

Because I didn't want to throw it out if I had to leave suddenly. Thank god I didn't eat the other two sticks

Where I used to work, and where DannyWilson still works, one of the best supervisors called those "shame sticks". Bonus points for rolling them in sugar first.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

DICK DICER posted:

Threw it down instead of throw it out, good call

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:allears: this goddamn thread

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Space waffle or bust

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I think one of the first posts I ever saw when I joined these here fine forums was some kid eating a stick of butter. Another post was a dude eating a 10x10 from In & Out.

Thanks GBS!

Fermented Tinal posted:

At least deep fry it first.

State Fair of Texas attendee spotted.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

DICK DICER posted:

Oh man. So I ate an entire stick of butter like a fully grown and well adjusted responsible adult earlier, and now Im learning why you don't do that

On the upside, you should wind up with a nice glossy pelt.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

DICK DICER posted:

Jesus, I swear I can feel my arteries hardening just reading this.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

He just needs to wash it down with a glass of raw eggs.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Hope you got plastic sheets on that camper matress.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

DICK DICER posted:

(Been lurking this thread for a few weeks, it's been a fun read)

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Hcy9e5hnM

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

DICK DICER posted:

drat dude

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm glad djdaddo leveled out a bit.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

wesleywillis posted:

THat dog on the ground looks like he's trying to say, "come on baby, just a quick blowie".

you're not far off, wally is basically gay for my dog. every time we walk by his yard he starts flipping out and tries to give little kisses under the fence. he's a sweetheart :3:

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

DICK DICER posted:

Yeah he told me to just stay the hell out of his way and also no more packages I know of potentially 3 already coming, 1 from California and 1 from rock auto and possibly tobacco? Are there any potential others I need to try to intercept if they have "innapropriate things" on them?

I was planning on having one out to you, but I can send it General Delivery to the post office if you'd like, or just wait until you have something more permanent. There's nothing inappropriate in or on it anywhere, just some supplies and equipment to help get you situated.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Check weather, says it'll be cold but fine all day.  Make it onto the bike, starts raining before I've left the driveway.  Starts pouring half way down the hill. Propane tank on rack starts a tank slapper just as glasses get to absolute minimum visibility. Water on brakes, LOL WHAT BRAKES U DON'T NEED BRAKES, PUSSY

Didnt crash, suck it propane

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
There's a store in town that appears to be closed on every day and the only thing Inside is racks of chinchilla breeding trophies

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

There's a store in town that appears to be closed on every day and the only thing Inside is racks of chinchilla breeding trophies

There is actually a chinchilla breeding cooperative in Valentine, apparently.

210 W. Eighth Street, according to http://empresschinchilla.org/breeder-directory-2/

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Daddo came out to see if I was still alive today, seemed in slightly better spirits. Told me his ex wife may be coming to stay here tomorrow. Seemed like he warmed up to me when I said I got soaked riding into town to get propane. Like I may be an idiot but I'm a stubborn idiot and that seems like it carries some weight out here. Trailer stays warmer with canvas snuggers all on. Waiting for the wind and rain to die down a little so I can get back out to the truck, it's like 46* and the wind is bringing it down sideways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mechaet
Jan 4, 2013

Insufferable measure of firewood

DICK DICER posted:

Daddo came out to see if I was still alive today, seemed in slightly better spirits. Told me his ex wife may be coming to stay here tomorrow. Seemed like he warmed up to me when I said I got soaked riding into town to get propane. Like I may be an idiot but I'm a stubborn idiot and that seems like it carries some weight out here. Trailer stays warmer with canvas snuggers all on. Waiting for the wind and rain to die down a little so I can get back out to the truck, it's like 46* and the wind is bringing it down sideways

Good news on the Daddo front, I suppose.

That sucks about the weather though. Stay warm.

• Locked thread