Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A high school friend of mine is in the opening scene of Mind Hunters episode 2. I was not expecting that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

tastefully arranged labia posted:

CYBER CYBER CYBER MONEY FUTURE CYBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0eJY95rMY

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm seeing Against Me right now in DC and they're kicking massive amounts of rear end.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Goddamn Wind River is good

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

psydude posted:

I'm seeing Against Me right now in DC and they're kicking massive amounts of rear end.

depends on what album they're doing. i saw part of their show when they were doing new wave.

also, i read somewhere that the band kind of split up except the lead singer

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

vains posted:

depends on what album they're doing. i saw part of their show when they were doing new wave.

also, i read somewhere that the band kind of split up except the lead singer

They played everything. And the entire original band is here on stage, so IDK.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Pesticide20 posted:

Goddamn Wind River is good

Yea it is

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

my gf saw them in Toronto last week, she was just soaked in sweat afterwards from being in the pit.

All reviews say laura jane grace puts on a drat good show.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Mind Hunters isn’t bad. I’m seven episodes in and it’s kind of an easy watch. You’d think with the premise there would be a lot more tension to mine with narrative. It’s all a bit breezy and light.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

psydude posted:

They played everything. And the entire original band is here on stage, so IDK.

except in the sense that grace is the original band; no they're not.

they've gone through like 5 drummers and 2 bassists. they all split up for awhile and pursued some other ventures.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

cowboy elvis posted:

A high school friend of mine is in the opening scene of Mind Hunters episode 2. I was not expecting that.

Who dat

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

Who dat

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm3171185/?ref_=tt_cl_i14

He was a year behind us.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Biking is fun too but I'm having issues with my tubes holding air and I think it's like 99% user error so I gotta figure that out.

Are you losing air during a ride or do you mean your air gets low between rides? It’s completely normal for high pressure tubes in road bikes to lose 10-15 psi after a couple of days. If I ride two days back to back it’s usually fine but if I skip a day I always check pressure first.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yeah, I've got a Specialized Sirrus with 100psi road tires and I've gotta top those things off like every week for them to stay decently inflated.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Had lunch at Lou Malnati's in Chicago today. Re-confirmed that Chicago pizza is in fact not pizza but a casserole.

A really bland casserole with too much cheese.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Had lunch at Lou Malnati's in Chicago today. Re-confirmed that Chicago pizza is in fact not pizza but a casserole.

A really bland casserole with too much cheese.

Yea because that’s garbage deep dish

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

cowboy elvis posted:

garbage deep dish

but you repeat yourself

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Roscoe is tubby

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

What's wrong with Lou Malnatis? It's definitely a massive blob of cheese but still delicious under the right conditions. Pequod's is fantastic though.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I am currently watching Rogue one for the first time.

I work too much I think :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

What's wrong with Lou Malnatis? It's definitely a massive blob of cheese but still delicious under the right conditions. Pequod's is fantastic though.

It's bland and the crust tastes like pie crust which is just...wrong. It's not pizza.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

It's bland and the crust tastes like pie crust which is just...wrong.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

MurderBot posted:

I am currently watching Rogue one for the first time.

I work too much I think :(

I finally watched Arrival tonight. It's on some epix preview channel. There's a few more movies I need to watch before it runs out.

Haven't seen rogue one because I literally give no shits about star wars.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I think it is better than the other new star wars movie.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rogue one was good.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Grognan posted:

I think it is better than the other new star wars movie.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Rogue one was good.

:yeah:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Bought a laptop today, so I have a computer for the first time in about half a decade. Have the PBS documentary about Vietnam playing while playing Forza 7 and drinking some bourbon. Pretty successful Saturday.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Rogue one was good.

Here to confirm rogue one was def. Worth watching

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Went tailgating yesterday and met several partners of a local accounting firm.

Also played beer pong and flip cup.

Got home about 730pm.

Went to sleep at 830pm.

It's me I'm the old guy.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
You're not really old until bed time starts to involve routines like "nope, can't even drink water for a few hours, I'll have to pee. Better not have that spaghetti, too acidic. Where's my glasses? Can't see poo poo without them"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

bird food bathtub posted:

You're not really old until bed time starts to involve routines like "nope, can't even drink water for a few hours, I'll have to pee. Better not have that spaghetti, too acidic. Where's my glasses? Can't see poo poo without them"

No water for a few hours before bed time was a reality for me a month or so ago but I didn't know I had a urinary tract infection.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

No water for a few hours before bed time was a reality for me a month or so ago but I didn't know I had a urinary tract infection.

Yea you gotta go pee after sex, even if the guy doesn’t cum inside you

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I'm out around 9:30. Maybe 9:45 if I'm watching something and it's almost done.

I also get up at like 4:30am so it's kinda necessary. Ye olden days of going to bed past midnight and still being there for morning formation are long gone.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Having no defined work schedule has resulted in me being up until 1 on most nights now. Which sucks when I occasionally have to jump on a 7AM call.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I wake up at 5:30-6 Monday through Saturday and I get up at 7 on Sundays, regardless of when I go to sleep. If I throw my sleep pattern out of sync it takes me for-loving-ever to get it back to normal.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bed by midnight up by 5:45. Sleep in to 700 on weekends!
I generally take a short nap on the couch after dinner while the kids play before bedtime routine starts up.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Asleep by 10pm most nights, usually up by 4:30am at the latest, sometimes as early as 2am-ish.

I slept in today because I was up late last night. 6am is sleeping in now.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

I wake up at 5:30-6 Monday through Saturday and I get up at 7 on Sundays, regardless of when I go to sleep. If I throw my sleep pattern out of sync it takes me for-loving-ever to get it back to normal.

Pretty much. I'm usually up to 11 on weekends am an still able to get up around 6 am.

If someone told me a year ago that I'd be a morning person, I'd think they were bullshitting me.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Asleep by 10pm most nights, usually up by 4:30am at the latest, sometimes as early as 2am-ish.

I slept in today because I was up late last night. 6am is sleeping in now.

Pretty much the same for me, mostly because I get to choose my work hours, so I come in as soon as possible, get out as soon as reasonable with about half to one hour of overtime per day, and still have enough time to enjoy of the remaining day, as well as enough accrued overtime to just peace out at 10-11am on Fridays.

I hit the hay at 9:00pm and watch an episode of whatever TV show I'm breezing through, and top it off with Kindle until I usually fall asleep around 10ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

electric razors? Yay or nay?

• Locked thread