SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Milky bobs on hot bhabis on Facebook. Sweet uncles shaking rods. Trolled sexy actress over the size of her navel. All these things will be lost like shagged bitch lasagnas. Super bowl...to you.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It was 1962. I was a radio operator stationed in Aksai Chin. I was able to pick up foreign transmissions, you see, Contracts, these Chinese operators don't keep serious about information security. Probably drinking or DRUG.

In those days I was more self motivated, Contracts. I sent a message

"Hi dears"
"Who is this?"
"Open cloth"
"Who is commander?"
"Show vagene"

That's when the real party started, Contracts

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I have been reading the Contracts emails out loud to my husband all week and getting laughs. Are goons still receptive towards other goons reading random poo poo?

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
I dunno, as long as you don't try to imitate a raceist Indian accent I guess

There seems to be two types of emails now: one about recruitment, one about housing... no idea why

Maybe they're gay Indians?

quote:

From: "Rebecca Herzl" <cioaedet@hiv.com.au>
Date: 10 Oct 2017 6:01 pm
Subject: Contracts just voting yes or we will be in trouble
To: <Contracts>

Contracts, Quickly fill in yes and post it now!

Sydney house market must keep rising or if the bubble burst it will destroy everyone's job!

LGBTs are the only hope to save Sydney now! Those couples, dual income, no kids, one bedrooom is enough for them, nobody fire them or they can sue their bosses for discrimination. They are economy power houses!

Most of them live in Eastern Surburbs Sydney and thats how they make it so expensive! We should just attract more LGBTs from other parts of the world to live in Sydney so our houses can keep rising forever!

We CANNOT allow any "no" votings. Listen Contracts, do you know that in NSW 80% of new AIDS cases are gays? In other parts of the world AIDS people retaliate society by putting their blood in a syringe, hide it in public areas to hurt people! So here in Sydney, with easy access to syringe everywhere, what do you think some of the LGBT could do to us if they are upset about the voting result?!! wake up Contracts!!!!!

Wake up Contracts, please, tell everyone to voting yes. Otherwise if this failed, house crash of Sydney would be our least concern!

Than you for your help,

Rebecca

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

ECONOMY POWER HOUSES

naem
May 29, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I have been reading the Contracts emails out loud to my husband all week and getting laughs. Are goons still receptive towards other goons reading random poo poo?

It depends on if you are capable of get pragnet

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I always wait for the absurdly racist/homophobic drop and it never disappoints

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Watch ur back Contracts. Don't get stuck out on the mean streets

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Sounds like the government should subsidize LGBT dating services

zombienietzsche

From: "Rebecca Herzl" <cioaedet@hiv.com.au>

Nice. It's the little things that assure you this message is indeed from a local white concerned with housing prices.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Women I know who get the vegana bob stuff usually commented or tagged a mate on a popular facebook group post.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

also show bob / vegine

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
economic power bottoms

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Kind of relevant

Time reporting that the Indian Supreme Court ruled that sex with a child bride is now considered rape.

:unsmith:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Syrian Lannister posted:

Kind of relevant

Time reporting that the Indian Supreme Court ruled that sex with a child bride is now considered rape.

:unsmith:

Certainly that will fix the problem with child brides :thunk:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

I'm seriously addicted to sour patch kids tho

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Milky bobs on hot bhabis on Facebook. Sweet uncles shaking rods. Trolled sexy actress over the size of her navel. All these things will be lost like shagged bitch lasagnas. Super bowl...to you.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I have been reading the Contracts emails out loud to my husband all week and getting laughs. Are goons still receptive towards other goons reading random poo poo?

I for one would be cool with it, so long (as Tsunemori said) you don't do any racist Indian accent. Hell, I think a refined, Queen's English accent would actually make it funnier.

Also, man has marathoning this thread been a trip.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I am anxiously waiting for the inevitable "I am fed up with your petty racist underhanded bullshit, Contracts!'

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

CommissarMega posted:

I for one would be cool with it, so long (as Tsunemori said) you don't do any racist Indian accent. Hell, I think a refined, Queen's English accent would actually make it funnier.

Also, man has marathoning this thread been a trip.

RP accent would be incredible on this.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

CommissarMega posted:

I for one would be cool with it, so long (as Tsunemori said) you don't do any racist Indian accent. Hell, I think a refined, Queen's English accent would actually make it funnier.

I think it would be funny to read it like a newscaster. You know, that particular cadence reporters use as if to say by their tone of voice "this is serious and important".

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I've just been reading it in my normal voice :shrug:

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
Someone who can do a passable 70s-80s John Cleese needs to get on this

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
I think I must be mentally regressing to my teenage years, because it's been a couple days and I still find myself chuckling over "show me ur bert hole"

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I've just been reading it in my normal voice :shrug:

I hope that your normal voice isn't a racist Indian accent. :colbert:

naem
May 29, 2011

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol yes

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Read them in a funny Indian accent, just not a racist funny one.

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

fruit on the bottom posted:

RP accent would be incredible on this.

I can do this for you. Which one would you like recorded?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Oh geez, this is a big decision. I like the one where he demands that Contracts resigns but I think we should get a thread consensus on this.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Tsunemori posted:

I dunno, as long as you don't try to imitate a raceist Indian accent I guess

There seems to be two types of emails now: one about recruitment, one about housing... no idea why

Maybe they're gay Indians?

Vote yes or the gays will retaliate with AIDS? lmao

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Tsunemori posted:

I dunno, as long as you don't try to imitate a raceist Indian accent I guess

There seems to be two types of emails now: one about recruitment, one about housing... no idea why

Maybe they're gay Indians?

Tried for newscaster. Failed miserably.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Syrian Lannister posted:

Kind of relevant

Time reporting that the Indian Supreme Court ruled that sex with a child bride is now considered rape.

:unsmith:

only now? lol

now people are just gonna marry children and NOT gently caress them

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I have avatars turned off, so it was only today when I saw my avatar that some dumbo spent $10 on. LOL, I'm not Indian by nationality or ethnicity.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Wait, really? I thought you'd bought it yourself to mock D&D with.

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

WarpedNaba posted:

Wait, really? I thought you'd bought it yourself to mock D&D with.
No, and the tone of it seems a little racist, too. "Hmm, this guy might be Indian... poo poo, better warn everyone!!!"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bajaj posted:

I have avatars turned off, so it was only today when I saw my avatar that some dumbo spent $10 on. LOL, I'm not Indian by nationality or ethnicity.

You also posted this which is still a lol:

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WarpedNaba posted:

Tried for newscaster. Failed miserably.

Please do more

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

WarpedNaba posted:

Tried for newscaster. Failed miserably.

:allears:

I could listen to the Contracts Saga all day.

  • Locked thread