Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

fuckin owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
https://twitter.com/DCBlueStar/status/918961445945135104

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sorry guys, even though Trump got elected by accident, that doesn't mean yelling slurs directly at minorities will be met with a hero's praise

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

That's only average Cam Newton cosplay.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QHexwlfH74

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Who's this jabroni?

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/919007557263298561

These are the living douches that 'protested' the Houston Anarchist Book Fair.

https://itsgoingdown.org/18-year-old-thomas-rousseau-rebranding-nazis-patriots/

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
edit: beaten

https://twitter.com/sonderschutz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SonderSchutz/

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 07:19 on Oct 14, 2017

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Nazis ruin everything

https://twitter.com/statesman/status/917924676092989443

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Do people not know how to google, how to make a torch that every has to use tiki torches

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/liftrs/status/918899777726763008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

randomly turned around and attacked a guy for no reason

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police arrested a Panthers fan accused of sucker-punching an older fan Thursday night in the upper deck of Bank of America stadium during the Panthers versus Eagles game.

Kyle Adam Maraghy is charged with simple assault and was at the Mecklenburg County jail.

In the video, which was posted on Instagram by user "odubco," it shows the man, now identified as Maraghy, standing up in a black Cam Newton jersey, turning around and punching a 62-year-old man in the face.

Channel 9 reporter Tina Terry spoke to the person who shot the video, who told her that Maraghy was standing during much of the game. People behind him became agitated and they started to argue.

Eventually, the video shows Maraghy turning around and punching the man sitting behind him in the face.

In the video, the man who was punched begins bleeding and remains seated while the suspect continues to punch him repeatedly.

In the video, several other fans try to break up the incident before the attacker and a woman quickly leave.

As the video spread across social media Friday morning, people were calling for the man to be caught and charges to be filed.

The victim was treated at the stadium and released.

some people are saying he told him to sit but idk, either way baseball is a crazy sport

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN has issued a correction as of 11:05 on Oct 14, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Tennessee rally is having a hard time attracting participants:

https://twitter.com/GeraldM16624882/status/918329260951162881
^ IE organizer.

Trad Worker also put out a call to action on their website. They sound desperate.

quote:

Many of you can’t attend the public rally on account of health, occupational, or personal issues. Unlike Charlottesville, Shelbyville will also include a unified meeting with speakers, catering, and networking for nationalists only. If you can’t attend the rally, please consider showing up for the conference portion to show your support and enjoy some first-rate fellowship.

Just like in Charlottesville, those who sign up with the form will receive some vetting to confirm they’re sincere nationalists and will then receive further instructions on event details and specifics as the date approaches. This worked exceedingly well for us in Charlottesville, with the planning and training paying off in the heat of conflict. While we’re confident that this event won’t descend into medieval mortal combat mayhem, quality planning and preparation is positively always necessary.

Please don’t be offended if there are issues with the vetting. TradWorker isn’t holding the permits or booking the rooms, so it’s imperative that we confirm that both our member and supporter attendees we’re vouching for are trustworthy and accountable. We’re committed to including every sincere nationalist, but attendee safety and event security take first priority.

Shelbyville isn’t optional. We need you there if you can make it. While the arrest of DeAndre Harris yesterday marks the latest victory in a steady campaign to vindicate our fighters, free our men behind the wire, and flip the media’s hysterical false narrative, there’s a new narrative emerging that our cause was set back by the sheer magnitude of Charlottesville.

There’s a narrative emerging that we’ve become startled, timid, and intimidated by the liberal establishment and their media. Shelbyville is an excellent opportunity to defeat that, and escalate our own narrative highlighting both the real threat of the refugee crisis and the absurd bias in the media’s lack of reporting of refugee and minority anti-White violence. Join us.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/chiiidog/status/918971798083067904

:negative:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this is a dumb question, but how does twitter not automatically block those accounts? you'd think "gas the kikes" would trigger some sort of word filter.

Dr. Miracle
Feb 13, 2008

born to shart

Sir Tonk posted:

this is a dumb question, but how does twitter not automatically block those accounts? you'd think "gas the kikes" would trigger some sort of word filter.

yeah you'd think, wouldn't you.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

if we had shut down 4chan before /pol/ got rolling, would this still have happened?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Sir Tonk posted:

you sweet summer child

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

They are in fact blocked in Germany and France, as per their laws banning hate speech. But the owner of Twitter is a libertarian freak who would never do anything about it because of his childish understanding of free speech as pertaining to the internet.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

twitter has been working hard to make a safe space for nazis and propaganda bots

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

those lyrics read like a lovely poem that has no metre at all

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SunAndSpring posted:

They are in fact blocked in Germany and France, as per their laws banning hate speech. But the owner of Twitter is a libertarian freak who would never do anything about it because of his childish understanding of free speech as pertaining to the internet.

need to send a few hundred SHARPs down to silicon valley to beat the gently caress out of all these assholes every day, they're so insulated by their wealth and weirdo internet friends that you end up with people like zuck doing this surreal tour of the hoi polloi.

either that or go back in time and stop ayn rand after she released we the living

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
One of the weirdest things about that IGD article on Patriot Front is that the group seems to have two leaders. The 18-year-old kid who led the "coup" which caused the split from Vanguard, and Azzmador of Daily Stormer.

Here's a surprise rally they sprang (when they were still Vanguard) in Austin over the summer on a Sunday morning (note this is embarrassing and cringey as gently caress):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F24nN-ikp78

Kid can be see at the front at 0:33 for a brief second. Azzmador (cane, beard, red hat) is in the back. But it seems like Azzmador is the one in charge.

Azzmador also served as the spokesman at this rally in Houston. The 18-year-old is standing in the back with his face covered and holding a bullhorn. He's off to the left at around 0:40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzxqTWV_usQ

In the video, they're standing apart from a larger rally of conservatives who got baited into defending a statue of Sam Houston from a fake antifa protest (which I believe these guys created as a way of coopting the conservatives). One of the Vanguard/Patriot Front guys by the name of William Fears went over to the conservative rally and got manhandled then ejected:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gkDUpXrCME

Well anyways, what's the deal with the kid and Azzmador? Azzmador is basically a full-time Nazi and seems like their natural leader, and this Patriot Front business is a lot like the "American Nationalism" that Anglin at Daily Stormer wants to do more generally. And finally, this whole thing is about optics anyways. Nazis are all about optics, optics, OPTICS. And they want to recruit youth. So you put an 18-year-old phony baloney "leader" at the head of the pack. Maybe.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 15:29 on Oct 14, 2017

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Bray's Antifa book

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

if we had shut down 4chan before /pol/ got rolling, would this still have happened?
This very handsome gent, btw, rode with the bulk of the Texas Vanguard people to Cville in a convoy.

Here's a pic from the ride over. He made a friend! How fun! :3:

(Or maybe on the way back as they look tired.)

His friend pops up again wearing a helmet and goggles that are way too big. She's also holding a camera with a big 'ol lens.

She's apparently the cover girl for a book on Germanic Pagan spirituality. Her social media accounts are uhh, look I'm not one to say a girl is "crazy" because of the way she dresses but

Anyways the whole fam gathered at a rallying point in Texarkana before setting off.

Nazi road trip!

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 15:10 on Oct 14, 2017

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Anyways the whole fam gathered at a rallying point in Texarkana before setting off.

so brave

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SunAndSpring posted:

And even so it’s SJW Central according to alt-right types because they debadged Milo and Assange. Gotta set up twitter alternatives with real free speech

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Doxxing has been a particularly effective tool for bringing consequence down on these people's heads. Is there an organized effort to continue poring over these kinds of photos and matching faces to names?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

la li lu li lo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Doxxing has been a particularly effective tool for bringing consequence down on these people's heads. Is there an organized effort to continue poring over these kinds of photos and matching faces to names?
Yes.

My feeling is that doxxing is a double-edged sword because it is a great deterrent, but these people putting all their Nazi poo poo on social media are also a great resource to figure out who *their* friends are, since many do take efforts to hide their identities. But even if they've tried to be as anonymous as possible, they're still mostly all in the same social club so you can find patterns and connections.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 15:31 on Oct 14, 2017

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Yes.

My feeling is that doxxing is a double-edged sword because it is a great deterrent, but these people putting all their Nazi poo poo on social media are also a great resource to figure out who *their* friends are, since many do take efforts to hide their identities. But even if they've tried to be as anonymous as possible, they're still mostly all in the same social club so you can find patterns and connections.

Good. :)

Best thing about the last few months has been watching racist trash whine about being exposed as racist trash.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

StashAugustine posted:

la li lu li lo

and they all think they're solidus snake

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Some of these antifa groups go way harder than I do, though, like straight up infiltrate them.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/Distealart/status/918529423757869056

RED pandas are the best pandas.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

yes

but holy poo poo those are a lot of words. good message, bad cartoon :colbert:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/919254288236412928

But they can't get rid of @whitearyanpride

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM6EHcPFKCQ

Oops I mean

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev

quote:

Weev posted:

If Spencer is going to be the face, he is by default positioning himself as the leader. He can say he isn't the leader all he wants, but that's just hedging to try to evade responsibilities. If he and you are going to say that he is not a leader he should stop leading people into hazardous situations. Time to poo poo or get off the pot here.

To maximize gains: have a defining item of persuasive literature that these events become advertising for. It's the bare minimum, really.

In terms of minimizing risks, I wrote a basic security guide for right wing events:

https://dailystormer.ai/operational-security-for-right-wing-rallies/

In the post-mortem of Charlottesville

What I wrote:

Don’t be making any idle chatter, and don’t make racially charged statements on your event accounts. Save the small talk and hate speech for the bar. You should simply be exchanging the minimum necessary information at the event to meet-up and move safely through the city.

What ended up in court documents instead is chat full of incendiary statements about beating niggers that will bias the poo poo out of juries.

What I wrote:

Use Devices and Accounts Specific to the Event
use encrypted messaging so your poo poo doesn't end up cited in court

Nobody did this. Everybody used Discord and it is all the gently caress over court documents.

What I wrote:

Let this be a lesson to others: if you end up in some heavy stuff and are not yet charged with anything, use your moments of freedom to get really difficult to find. Do not wait around for bad processes to begin against you. Exit from any risky situation as quickly as you can. If you make yourself easy to serve with legal process, legal process will be likely be served to you.

What happened:

Kessler, Cantwell, the four dudes that beat up the friend of the family that smashed that LotS guy's face with the pipe, that one dude that shot at the friend of the family with the flamethrower, ten other people sat around and waited for charges like retards

Note: two Stormer dudes are in South America right now, so at least two people listened, but overall drastic failure of leadership. I didn't want Charlottesville to happen. I stayed the hell away from the planning of this event because I had a sickening feeling about it (now everyone is named in a lawsuit), but I gave people a pretty good guide on what to do to not have a gigantic clusterfuck failure using my biggest possible platform and people ended up doing the exact opposite. Spencer should have told everybody what to do. Spencer should have demanded that event planners tell everybody how to loving act.

It was a shitshow. People are seriously hosed up over this. I demand Spencer step up and take responsibility for what he does (this includes past forays) or gently caress off. I will not brook willful folly from anyone in this movement. I'm going to push until I am convinced there will be no more folly.
Are you kidding me!? Stormer dudes fled to South America? You can't make this up.

You can call them... the GOYS from Brazil haha

Yeah

Well maybe you can make that up. It's weev we're talking about after all. Well, I dunno really.

quote:

Weev posted:

No, you cannot distribute accountability to a gigantic quorum. That means nobody is held accountable. It goes to the main guy. People have acknowledged in this thread that Spencer is "the face". That makes him the main guy. If he positions himself in that way, he's the leader. If he didn't want that responsibility he shouldn't have sought it. He's the primary beneficiary of these things. This is his failure alone, and he needs to accept responsibility for that.

I'm not expecting perfection. I'm expecting the man to take responsibility and put in the hard work and effort, which I don't see Spencer ever having expended in any situation. The man habitually quits when things get tough. It's one thing to say that things weren't perfect when they were carefully weighed with great amounts of preparation. They'll never be perfect, and I acknowledge this. I am not seeking perfection. Right now I am seeking a basic amount of commitment, contrition, and professionalism, which Spencer seems historically incapable of displaying. I need someone that is going to take charge of things who understands the consequence of their actions, and he does not seem to want to do this. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, and I would be very happy to see that, but I am not going to hold my breath.

If you have an IRL movement, what you are beginning is a kinetic insurgency. That is a very dire situation and it needs to be acknowledged. I am not opposed to a kinetic insurgency, but it needs militant leadership. My timeline for this was 2-3 years out, and right now we have no dudes that are actually capable of this, besides perhaps the War Room guys.

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Sure, you could have some hypothetical fascist Germany avoid another world war, but not any conceivable Nazi Germany. In so far as Nazism has a coherent core ideology, expansion and extermination were always existential elements of it going back to the 1920s. Hitler refers to eastward expansion as necessary for the fatherland to achieve its destiny repeatedly throughout Mein Kampf and elsewhere, and over and over again he spoke about how the movement had to return to the historic "drang nach Osten" and away from what he thought was Imperial Germany's foolish dalliance with overseas colonies.

If you really want I guess you can retcon all of this away, but doing so leaves you in Harry Turtledove territory at best, and Alt-Hero bullshit at worse.

Speaking of which, I wrote this open letter to Chuck Dixon regarding his participation in Alt-Hero.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
these people are so online that its painful to watch

we need to turn off the internet before all of society eats itself