Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

BrianBoitano posted:

Could be confirmation bias, but sometimes it seems bugged and requeuing fixes it.

Also highly dependent on time of day and your rank. If you're diamond or above you've got fewer peers to match with. For single queue HL I only get 300 seconds from about 4 AM until 9 AM, 200 seconds until 11 AM.

The other oddity was when I started a smurf (back before 2.0) and I played all AI games until I qualified for HL to see where it'd seed me. Queues took forever in that case.

Naw I'm real low; silver HL and bronze TL, both usually 300+ even with a 5 stack in team league. I'd assume there're plenty of low league players sitting around. I'm PST so maybe I'm on when east coast folks are asleep. I do hesitate to re-queue though, sunk cost fallacy and all, so I'll give that more goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Seebach posted:

Still hoping for Maiev someday. Her va went through throat surgery the month before last or so.

Aww man I love the sound of a carton a day smoker Maiev in Legion

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Naw I'm real low; silver HL and bronze TL, both usually 300+ even with a 5 stack in team league. I'd assume there're plenty of low league players sitting around. I'm PST so maybe I'm on when east coast folks are asleep. I do hesitate to re-queue though, sunk cost fallacy and all, so I'll give that more goes.

Oh, if you're talking TL then yeah my time ranges are way off. Whereas HL is fine except 4 AM to 9 AM, TL for me is strictly weekdays noon - 2 AM, slightly later end time for weekends.

I got a lot of experience when I was working nights every other day trying to find when the TL scene was active :negative:

Also, 5 stack sometimes has problems if you have a wide range of skills in your party. It'll eventually just average you out but for the first few minutes it seems to seek another team that happens to be 1 plat + 4 silvers, for example.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
My crew and I have been doing a lot of ranked queues lately and whenever it gives you the error that a player left or disconnected while the game was creating and kicks you back to the queue screen (which is dumb by the way) we all just relog now because if we don’t at least one person’s queue is bugged and we never can get into a game.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4lP_xCRPw

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

precious

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I have yet to see an overdub of that video that doesn't make me at minimum chuckle.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

So is ChoGall supposed to be able to use abilities from within the Triglav? Because the movement part of the pair was piloting it and the caster part of the pair was still hurling spells from inside.

How do I bug report?

EdRush
Dec 13, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Kitfox88 posted:

I have yet to see an overdub of that video that doesn't make me at minimum chuckle.

I've always thought the Lucio one was most appropriate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2KVGAE2Z0s

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah that's probably my favorite :3:

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Kitfox88 posted:

So is ChoGall supposed to be able to use abilities from within the Triglav? Because the movement part of the pair was piloting it and the caster part of the pair was still hurling spells from inside.

How do I bug report?
Not a bug, dragon knight and garden terror work the same way. Cho controls the vehicle, gall can still throw spells.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Time to go post in the whine thread about that :suicide:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So do you think that it should remove more people from the battlefield if Cho is piloting it? That doesn't seem fair.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I definitely think turning what's basically a mobile high HP map objective that's immune to CC into a walking turret for 3 more skills and an ult that's usable in total safety isn't the answer at least. :shrug:

siotle
Nov 2, 2012

Stop that.

Kitfox88 posted:

I definitely think turning what's basically a mobile high HP map objective that's immune to CC into a walking turret for 3 more skills and an ult that's usable in total safety isn't the answer at least. :shrug:
Gall is already immune to CC for what's that worth.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Aside from the map objective but that's what Cho'Gall by and large already do. Garden Terror and Dragin Knight also allow Gall to keep casting.

Now a possible option is to allow Cho'Gall to "solo" pilot the thing, with the same rules as normal. That is a Cho moves and Gall casts.

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

I think the limitation is that gall can't channel any map objects.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yeah let's loving nerf Cho'Gall that makes a lotta sense

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

gently caress chogall

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER
It's sub-optimal for Chogall to pilot vehicles because Cho can't use his E to set up detonations for Galls E.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

banned from Starbucks posted:

gently caress chogall

You have a sick mind

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

banned from Starbucks posted:

gently caress chogall

He has rear end scars

rear end SCARS!

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Olaf The Stout posted:

It's sub-optimal for Chogall to pilot vehicles because Cho can't use his E to set up detonations for Galls E.

This. Cho'Gall should not be in there. Put in your other 2 non-healers.

Triglav has a shield ability that benefits Cho'Gall if they're standing nearby. Do that instead.

tcjimbo
May 15, 2008

This is Jimbo!
Hey-hey, man!
We got this!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:yikes:

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

goons who are into mobas are trash? hosed up if tru

EdRush
Dec 13, 2005

by R. Guyovich

i will defend my words to the death

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kurona_bright
Mar 21, 2013
next time I think I might try pairing up with goons I'm going to remember seeing this and just not

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

EdRush posted:

But why though

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

EdRush posted:

:yikes:

Most people stop finding slurs funny by their late teens.

tcjimbo
May 15, 2008

This is Jimbo!
Hey-hey, man!
We got this!
You need to remember these are just the edgelords who spam things like that. The easiest way to tell who not to play with in sagoons is to look for the people saying "don't play with tcjimbo".

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

EdRush posted:

stop spamming racial slurs you loving moron

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

How Rude posted:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How Rude posted:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

How Rude posted:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

tcjimbo posted:

You need to remember these are just the edgelords who spam things like that. The easiest way to tell who not to play with in sagoons is to look for the people saying "don't play with tcjimbo".

I say it but only ironically

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

How Rude posted:

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

How Rude posted:

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Bonus reason to day 1 buy Junkrat: easy levels for more Hallow's End boxes!

Bring on the :brrring:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

How Rude posted: