Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

TipsyMcStagger posted:

Is there anything active you can do in combat or is it just watch the blob and see who wins
You can flee if it starts looking bad. Also run in with more ships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I googled guides to building tall because why not and they all seem to be written before the nerf to agrarian idyll. If I wanted the ability to declare war but also wanted to build tall what do I even do here? Like I want materialist for the robots but now I can't have spiritualist temples and I don't want pacifist if I gotta go deep for idyll but now I need a poo poo ton of art monuments so I want huge energy nation to pay for those but then I won't have the minerals for endless habitats so.

I can't design nations very well.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Just go fanatic purifier and cleanse everything. You'll expand at whatever rate you want, but your neighbors will be dead so it won't matter anyway

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Krinkle posted:

I googled guides to building tall because why not and they all seem to be written before the nerf to agrarian idyll. If I wanted the ability to declare war but also wanted to build tall what do I even do here? Like I want materialist for the robots but now I can't have spiritualist temples and I don't want pacifist if I gotta go deep for idyll but now I need a poo poo ton of art monuments so I want huge energy nation to pay for those but then I won't have the minerals for endless habitats so.

Someone posted something a bit ago how "tall vs. wide" is really some BS popularized by some Civ 5 era games, and that strictly tall shouldn't be a universally viable strategy. I completely agree. The best way to play "tall" in my opinion is a run as a feudal lord that doesn't use sectors. You live with whats available in your core worlds and vassalize folks to boost your power.

This was actually very viable, especially with the +200 fleet cap perk, and the Domination tradition tree. I had so much fleet capacity it was absurd. Then then the Unbidden spawned right on top of me and hosed me over, but I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those lousy interdimensional kids and their stupid dog.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Krinkle posted:

If I wanted the ability to declare war but also wanted to build tall what do I even do here?
Vassals and tributaries. Keep an eye on your neighbours, as soon as their first colony finishes but before they build a spaceport declare war and demand they become your tributary or vassal. Swoop in, invade their colony, demand surrender. Repeat as required. Meanwhile shove yourself down the domination tree as quickly as possible.

Then gently caress around and do whatever as the money rolls in.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Krinkle posted:

Four words: Inward Perfection, Cleanse Wargoal.

More words: playing "Tall" is stupid and bad, do not do it. You want to be tall and wide.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

My personal strategy is to release sectors as vassals after giving them basic infrastructure and keeping all the best planets in my core. You get some nominal income but more importantly you get a bunch of loyal allies with your own species and ethics and none of the unity and science costs.

Talkie Toaster
Jan 23, 2006
May contain carcinogens
What sort of fleet powers do you need to take on the LEX leviathans? I drove a 100k fleet at the Gravekeeper and lost it without putting a dent in his HP. Do they scale to galaxy size at all?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Demiurge4 posted:

My personal strategy is to release sectors as vassals after giving them basic infrastructure and keeping all the best planets in my core. You get some nominal income but more importantly you get a bunch of loyal allies with your own species and ethics and none of the unity and science costs.

I just get hung up on the entire “but then I don’t get their income thing.” And then for tributaries “but then I don’t get their fleets cap”

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Inwards perfection is pretty good but weird.

I got myself pretty quick into I think 8 planets, but i'm falling severely behind on research.

Also I decided to hunt the space monsters instead of remote research them and it hasn't worked out because there just aren't that many. Supposedly I'm supposed to get 5 more amoeba asses but it's not in the situation log so we'll see. I think I need one or two more but the only known ones are on the far side of the galaxy and I have to fight my way there. The fleet to kill them is too much bigger than the 1 corvette that snuck through.

PS I got ether drake and dreadnaught nexdoor to each other, so that's cool. I wish I could tell my guys to avoid those systems, but it's not that big a deal I suppose. At least I was able to emergency jump before the admiral bit it.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate

Autism Sneaks posted:

I'm so tired of the War in Heaven. It's two games in a row now where one AI empire blobs out obscenely between two or three Fallen Empires, either picking a fight and eating one or just getting so huge it triggers the event twice, and then everyone in the galaxy but the giant blobpire joins the League of Non-Aligned Systems under some random nobody who can form Federations, usually instantly triggering a Federation victory or precipitating it by a few years. Now to expand in any direction I have to declare war on over half the galaxy, fighting on four different fronts, and most of the bigger randos have Jump Drive. In my latest Rogue Servitor game (where mid-game my Unity is 2k/mo), while my fleet power is unapproachable thanks to Enigmatic Shields and Dragonscale Armor, I had to pre-emptively attack to keep the blobpire from joining the League instead of waiting for an AE or Crisis to take chunks out of either, and playing whack-a-mole across an entire quadrant is, like, anti-fun

The only thing worse than the War in Heaven is when only one FA awakens and tries to take over the galaxy. This is my current Rogue Servitor game (I'm the Sapience Conservation Initiative in orange).

All was going well. I had defensive pacts with the Commonwealth of Sentient Worlds (light green) and the Narn Regime (light blue) and we had a cold war going with the devouring swarm and terminators up north. Then, the rear end in a top hat Jurinn Regulators (dark green) woke up. When I wouldn't bend the knee they dropped a 200k fleet on the Commonwealth and quickly trashed my 70k fleet (and everyone else's). Fortunately, they only vassalized them instead of taking over their space outright. Unfortunately, they kept on going and now have taken over half the galaxy.

Now, I'm pretty much forced to invade my former allies just to vassalize them myself so I don't end up with yet another empire to take out when I inevitably clash with the Regulators. So diplomacy pretty much goes out the window every game I've had a FA awaken. Unfortunately, even know I only have 130k fleet power which doesn't give me great odds against the 250k fleet they now have.

Is there a decent war strategy against a Awakened Empire? Long range weapons and plink at them and run? Should I be packing shields? Armor? Point defense? They seem to just churn out fleets endlessly so a war of attrition always goes against me.

Edit:

My only vassal is the Terran Star Union who I keep around because even though they have a 2k fleet they at least *try* to take on my enemies (and fail every time). The biggest problem they have is something I haven't seen before - their planets are CONSTANTLY rebelling and trying to form new empires. Looking at their planets apparently all of their pops are itching to rebel because they're all starving. It looks like they have enough farms but their morale is low enough due to starvation that they can't produce enough food to feed themselves (leading to lower morale and eventual rebellions) Has anyone seen this AI behavior before or know how to fix it?

GamingHyena fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Oct 16, 2017

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

GamingHyena posted:

The only thing worse than the War in Heaven is when only one FA awakens and tries to take over the galaxy. This is my current Rogue Servitor game (I'm the Sapience Conservation Initiative in orange).

All was going well. I had defensive pacts with the Commonwealth of Sentient Worlds (light green) and the Narn Regime (light blue) and we had a cold war going with the devouring swarm and terminators up north. Then, the rear end in a top hat Jurinn Regulators (dark green) woke up. When I wouldn't bend the knee they dropped a 200k fleet on the Commonwealth and quickly trashed my 70k fleet (and everyone else's). Fortunately, they only vassalized them instead of taking over their space outright. Unfortunately, they kept on going and now have taken over half the galaxy.

Now, I'm pretty much forced to invade my former allies just to vassalize them myself so I don't end up with yet another empire to take out when I inevitably clash with the Regulators. So diplomacy pretty much goes out the window every game I've had a FA awaken. Unfortunately, even know I only have 130k fleet power which doesn't give me great odds against the 250k fleet they now have.

Is there a decent war strategy against a Awakened Empire? Long range weapons and plink at them and run? Should I be packing shields? Armor? Point defense? They seem to just churn out fleets endlessly so a war of attrition always goes against me.

I was in a really similar situation and I managed to beat a 600k awakened empire with my 120k fleet. It's all about waiting for moments when their fleets are split up and tackling them one at a time and running the gently caress away. If you split your forces up or have allies bombard planets on opposite sides of their empire they'll usually dispatch a 100k fleet or two to deal with it. This is when you pounce. Make sure combat is happening on the opposite side of the solar system map from where their reinforcements will come and don't be afraid to do an emergency retreat. The ascension perk that gives you +30 damage against FE's is great too for punching above your weight. Keep doing hit and runs and crippling their fleets one at a time. I'm no ship design expert but I had an entire battleship fleet with particle lances and kinetic artillery only on one model and a "defense" battleship that was pretty much the same but with 2 fighter wings and some point defense. I'd end up dishing out over twice the damage that I'd receive from them, so it was working.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Honestly, Awakened Empires are just annoying as hell and not too fun. Is the trigger still your fleet power? Because I find myself trying to keep my fleet kinda small to avoid triggering the relatively gamey trigger condition. I feel like they really should raise the Awakening cap a bit. As it stands, FEs usually awaken far before you have the ability to take them out (most of the time they seem to pop when my fleet is 40-50k or so on a medium galaxy?), And when they do pop they get a couple hundred thousand in free, instantaneous fleet strength. So the window where you can gank them in the crib is already small and often non existent, with no feedback or information in how you're stacking up.

It's really just frustrating rather than fun or challenging. Strategies fkr defeating them seemnto rely on gaming the AI. I think they either need to delay the Awakening a bit, better telegraph the event to the player, or make them actually have to build the death fleets instead if having them just popped into existence for free.

LogisticEarth fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 16, 2017

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Arc emitters combined with bombers are good against FEs/AEs since it bypasses their shields and armor. Maybe switch the central section of the battleship if bombers aren't pulling their weight. Plasma and kinetics can go on the rest since there's often a lot of fighters camping the battleship to make missiles less than viable.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

LogisticEarth posted:

Honestly, Awakened Empires are just annoying as hell and not too fun. Is the trigger still your fleet power? Because I find myself trying to keep my fleet kinda small to avoid triggering the relatively gamey trigger condition. I feel like they really should raise the Awakening cap a bit. As it stands, FEs usually awaken far before you have the ability to take them out (most of the time they seem to pop when my fleet is 40-50k or so on a medium galaxy?), And when they do pop they get a couple hundred thousand in free, instantaneous fleet strength. So the window where you can gank them in the crib is already small and often non existent, with no feedback or information in how you're stacking up.

It's really just frustrating rather than fun or challenging. I think they either need to delay the Awakening a bit, better telegraph the event to the player, or make them actually have to build the death fleets instead if having them just popped into existence for free.

I think the idea with decadence is that you're supposed to lose and then eventually gain your freedom again. But so much of the game really hammers the idea that it's a traditional 4x where if you aren't constantly blobbing and winning you've lost, so the odd "grand strategy" elements they have end up feeling really unintuitive. Why wouldn't you quit the moment you have a war you can't win when the game up to this point has taught you that the only goal or path to victory is constant expansion?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Baronjutter posted:

I think the idea with decadence is that you're supposed to lose and then eventually gain your freedom again. But so much of the game really hammers the idea that it's a traditional 4x where if you aren't constantly blobbing and winning you've lost, so the odd "grand strategy" elements they have end up feeling really unintuitive. Why wouldn't you quit the moment you have a war you can't win when the game up to this point has taught you that the only goal or path to victory is constant expansion?

This is especially obnoxious because the AI will set some loving nuts war goals. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using an AI mod or have them set to highly aggressive, but usually the AI's war goals will irreparably cripple me if I lose, so taking a hit isn't really an option. Kind of sets a bad precedent.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

turn off the TV posted:

This is especially obnoxious because the AI will set some loving nuts war goals. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using an AI mod or have them set to highly aggressive, but usually the AI's war goals will irreparably cripple me if I lose, so taking a hit isn't really an option. Kind of sets a bad precedent.

Yeah so often if you say "no" to them they don't just demand you becoming their vassal, they demand 90% of your planets too. I'd love more "losing is fun" sort of stuff in Stellaris, people love that in CK2, but it's part of the core gameplay that sometimes your empire collapses hillariously. In Stellaris there's nothing like that other than awakened empire decadence, so there's nothing to hint to the player that maybe they need to just accept vassalization and bide their time.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
Since Awakening is almost a mini-crisis, you should probably have some warning. Like strange activity in their zone for a decade or so before hand.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Talkie Toaster posted:

What sort of fleet powers do you need to take on the LEX leviathans? I drove a 100k fleet at the Gravekeeper and lost it without putting a dent in his HP. Do they scale to galaxy size at all?

It's not just Fleet Power, weapons play a big role in this too. Generally, LEX Leviathans have crazy shield regen and slightly less crazy hull regen, so it's usually a better idea to go for shield-piercing weaponry and just focus on the hull. So Arc Emitters, Bombers, Devastator Torpedo corvettes, things of that nature are good choices. If you've waited long enough that Unbidden have popped, Matter Disintegrators are actually excellent for LEX content.

That said, you still probably want a 200-300K fleet when you go after the Gravekeeper or Araboth. And if you're using MEM, the Orilla Strike Cruiser helps immensely because every weapon it has pierces shields and hits from extreme range.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Fintilgin posted:

Since Awakening is almost a mini-crisis, you should probably have some warning. Like strange activity in their zone for a decade or so before hand.

This is really all I want. Like, the event pops up with flavor text starting about "mysterious scout ships and rumors" observed over the years and such. Except nobody bothers to inform the player about this until...whoops they built their doom fleet instantly sorry fuckers guess you're a thrall now.

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

I really like FE Awakenings, such that I almost always play with max Fallen Empires. Surprised to see there's so much dislike for the mechanic all of the sudden. Once I get rolling it feels like they're the real endgame challenge (along with the crisis, in this version anyway). It's nice to have something that can pose a proper challenge to larger galactic empires that late in. And for others, well, with decadence it seems like there's a real chance to break out if you wait them out a bit after vassalizing.

GamingHyena posted:

Since FE fleets have a lot of XL guns, I actually find a cruiser slugging match works really well on them. Their battlecruisers and titans can't fight effectively at close range, so one good way to fight them is to use a FTL trap with a fortress that also has the fire rate debuff and engage them at super close range. With that said I don't know if it'll be enough with that big of a power difference, but it's worth a shot.

I don't usually do the long-range engagement>retreat thing myself so I can't speak to its effectiveness, but it doesn't seem like a good idea against FEs considering the typical loadout of their battlecruisers.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
precursor home systems shouldn't be placed inside enemy borders.

imweasel09
May 26, 2014

Fintilgin posted:

I don't even know if that would do a whole lot of good, because once you know the triggers for an awakening you do have some warning. The problem is even knowing what causes them to awaken doesn't even let you prepare that well because it's pretty hard to hit high enough fleet strength to challenge them before 100 years, and if you pass 50k after 100 years they're going to wake up.

imweasel09 fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Oct 16, 2017

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
enemy empires shouldn't be able to find precursor systems without finding all the artifacts first

man if they get the artifacts like that then it's just proof that my science guys fuckin blow

do precursor chains exist in multiplayer? If someone completes one does everyone see where it is?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

SniperWoreConverse posted:

enemy empires shouldn't be able to find precursor systems without finding all the artifacts first

man if they get the artifacts like that then it's just proof that my science guys fuckin blow

do precursor chains exist in multiplayer? If someone completes one does everyone see where it is?

they do exist in multiplayer. i don't know if you get notified that the system exists, though, when someone completes the chain.

the ai does, however, immediately send science ships to the system regardless so you need to be the closest to it.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

You know you can fight to a negotiate settlement right? If you can drag the war out long enough, you should be able to get to a point where the only goal you have to accept is the subjugation one.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

PittTheElder posted:

You know you can fight to a negotiate settlement right? If you can drag the war out long enough, you should be able to get to a point where the only goal you have to accept is the subjugation one.

I do this all of the time, except I drag the war out long enough to just get a white peace.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Is it just me or is this game not "fun". I get that it takes a while for grand strategy games to come together but CK2 is way better. Especially on a laptop, since I can either use a "big font" mod to actually read the text on a small screen where it looks ugly as gently caress or just click through the little "slice of life" stories that exist.

If there were cool emergent stories, I wouldn't need to strain my eyes. But there don't seem to be right now.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

I do this all of the time, except I drag the war out long enough to just get a white peace.

Or that. It's really funny when you have Psi Jump Drives and your opponent does not, it's trivial to get the AI to chase your fleet back and forth forever.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.
So I just got sandwiched between an fanatic miltarist and slaving despot, I could probably fight off one but not both at the same time. That was pretty rough.

My one request Wiz is that you let the robot hive minds select the leader availability thing for the different subspecies. What's the point of making a tailored leader subspecies if you can't just tailor all leader picks to from that subtype. IIRC they all get pulled from your starting planet but it's kinda rough to devote the trait points of your entire starting planet to that in the early game, and in the late game you're leaders are already established so trying to swap doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Milky Moor posted:

precursor home systems shouldn't be placed inside enemy borders.

On the other hand, with the unity payout they give now, precursor systems inside enemy borders are a pretty compelling reason to go to war. Especially the Cybrex one.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

To be honest the leadership traits don't make any sense for robots, why would you build a hundred thousand leaderbots and have them work on a farm just to have a tiny chance to pick one as an actual leader?

Surely you would just spend ten minutes to build a decent leaderbot whenever you need one.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Shbobdb posted:

Is it just me or is this game not "fun". I get that it takes a while for grand strategy games to come together but CK2 is way better. Especially on a laptop, since I can either use a "big font" mod to actually read the text on a small screen where it looks ugly as gently caress or just click through the little "slice of life" stories that exist.

If there were cool emergent stories, I wouldn't need to strain my eyes. But there don't seem to be right now.

It might just not be for you. It's an odd game for sure, it's like they really missed the mark on a lot of the core design and "is the 4X part fun?" and then didn't really go far enough on the "grand strategy angle". It feels like a game that doesn't quite know what it wants to be or how to get there, yet since this latest DLC it's been sucking up a surprising amount of my time. There's fun to be had in the game for sure, but also a lot of boredom and frustration, specially when you don't fully know every odd little quirk and non-intuitive limitation or mechanic.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

GamingHyena posted:

Edit:

My only vassal is the Terran Star Union who I keep around because even though they have a 2k fleet they at least *try* to take on my enemies (and fail every time). The biggest problem they have is something I haven't seen before - their planets are CONSTANTLY rebelling and trying to form new empires. Looking at their planets apparently all of their pops are itching to rebel because they're all starving. It looks like they have enough farms but their morale is low enough due to starvation that they can't produce enough food to feed themselves (leading to lower morale and eventual rebellions) Has anyone seen this AI behavior before or know how to fix it?

Ship 'em some of your own surplus, with 77 above cap per month you should be easily able to sustain a three or four system client.

Also I appreciate that the Centauri have bowed but Narn remains free. Looks like you need to buddy up with your good marsupial boys!

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I'm curious about this because it's actually interesting to me, not like "haha what a noob." It feels like really alien and I would like to know what happened and what the motivations were.
I try to grow my mans and even get game over'd sometimes because of how lovely I play.

The idea that you need to be x good to get to x point in the game:

Is absolutely real and true, I've been in situations where I was tunnel visioned on some specific goal and then I look up and everyone's huge and i'm hosed. In fact it was not that long ago that "look up and realize you're way behind" was when a ruthless capitalist empire wardecced to gain ownership of all my planets (3). I looked up and they were dropping colonies right next to me. I was able to gently caress with them some but it was already too late.

Trying to build too tall in this game is a mistake unless you know exactly what you're doing. I used to love doing discovery asap but now I think it's not worth it. I'd regularly be several techs ahead but not have the economy to survive bullies.

I would say it's still pretty good to grab the Discovery opener just for the extra chance at early anomalies making your starting space richer, especially if you start the game by building an extra science ship and the basic unity building.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Krinkle posted:

It's interesting you bring this up, because some guy just created this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1169534715

It's still foul because it relies on the Artisan Troupe. I don't know whether it's the answer you want.

The game is full of fear and tension, not the glory of space empires. Can you grab this, can you grab that, need more of this, need more of that. It's...tiresome. Not bad, but tiresome. It must be much more fun with other people that you can do actual talking with and support each other. I feel it's telling all the pre-release was multi-player. Like the single-player wasn't and hasn't been thought about much. The lack of events to interrupt your wheeling-and-dealing. The tech card system.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Oct 16, 2017

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

The last game I played the artisan troupe just wouldn't talk to me anymore. I would click "communicate" and it would close the menu. If I found their planet on the map and clicked the nation button nothing would happen. I assume it's a bug?

But yeah I would do this.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

Shbobdb posted:

It's real repetitive, like an RTS as someone said, but with random maps which mean you can be hosed at the beginning but not realize it for a while. All the flavor is in the diplomacy, which doesn't account for much other than how long it'll be before you're attacked.

Machine empires and hive minds do a little to help, but are still generally the same. If leaders had more ck2 like personalities, it would be cool. Heck, make the sector system have some intrigue in that way, because right now once you've got the planet's resources you never really have to pay attention to, them again except for upgrades. Even factions are pretty easily managed.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Is anybody else having issues with 1.8.2 and the precursor item found on [planet] after surveying is done not working?

I mean it's just the yuht so I'm not missing much besides an instant fill up on unity but eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aethernet
Jan 28, 2009

This is the Captain...

Our glorious political masters have, in their wisdom, decided to form an alliance with a rag-tag bunch of freedom fighters right when the Federation has us at a tactical disadvantage. Unsurprisingly, this has resulted in the Feds firing on our vessels...

Damn you Huxley!

Grimey Drawer

Shugojin posted:

Is anybody else having issues with 1.8.2 and the precursor item found on [planet] after surveying is done not working?

I mean it's just the yuht so I'm not missing much besides an instant fill up on unity but eh

Yeah, the anomaly actually showing up seems to be potluck.

• Locked thread