Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Azhais posted:

Is that Laina Morris (overly attached girlfriend)?

No that's a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://giant.gfycat.com/SorrowfulFlamboyantGecko.webm

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Lawn company throws a hissyfit and a bunch of other stuff. Now posted in the right thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRii6JBAmFQ

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Dudeabides posted:

I hope the barrel heat-printed onto his face so he can remember trigger discipline

His name is John Moore and I guarantee he thinks he knows a lot more about guns than he does.

Because I know him IRL.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

His name is John Moore and I guarantee he thinks he knows a lot more about guns than he does.

Because I know him IRL.

Did he at least get banned for that loving idiotic display?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It looks like he's had some practice casually talking through a negligent discharge as if nothing happened.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

It wasn't the joists that worried me, it was the load bearing drywall.

https://i.imgur.com/I3PT0y2.mp4

The floor joists guy was a different person, not Grover. It's in the Goldmine. He also ruined a perfectly good if slightly excessive bathroom to make it look like something out of a college dormitory, insisting that :females: found that more appealing.
I'm completely serious, he refused to stop using that specific word when talking about women.

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 01:49 on Oct 16, 2017

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The floor joists guy was a different person, not Grover. It's in the Goldmine. He also ruined a perfectly good if slightly excessive bathroom to make it look like something out of a college dormitory, insisting that :females: found that more appealing.
I'm completely serious, he refused to stop using that specific word when talking about women.

It was better than that, he wasn't even planning on using to try and sleep with women. He insisted that it would increase the resale value of his house because when couples came to view it, the "female" would swoon over the bathroom tub and insist they pay more for the house. Then when a bunch of actual women came in and told him they hated the design he had a meltdown and left the forums.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tiny Brontosaurus had a meltdown as well

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ilmucche posted:

Tiny Brontosaurus had a meltdown as well

Over the bathroom?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

EKDS5k posted:

It was better than that, he wasn't even planning on using to try and sleep with women. He insisted that it would increase the resale value of his house because when couples came to view it, the "female" would swoon over the bathroom tub and insist they pay more for the house. Then when a bunch of actual women came in and told him they hated the design he had a meltdown and left the forums.

Please tell me someone has the link handy.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

EKDS5k posted:

Here you go, a link to the thread in question, in all its goldmined glory: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813464

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

EKDS5k posted:

He's still here, most recent post is yesterday. He took a month off, which was probably for the best.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Aramoro posted:

Theres a longer one of that rowing and its amazing, just disaster after disaster with the spectators becoming increasingly angry.

I just don't understand what was going on, was the team having a collective meltdown over something!? I don't know the first thing about rowing but that was so bizarre. :psyduck:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

RareAcumen posted:

Over the bathroom?

Why not? TB has a meltdown over everything else.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

RyokoTK posted:

gently caress off

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

RyokoTK posted:

Did she get banned?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Avenging_Mikon posted:

gently caress off

Uh, ok?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

making GBS threads on TB makes you a garbage rear end. gently caress off.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Is there a reason why TB gets like a free pass from, like, the mildest tease ever, when her posting is extremely bad every time I've seen it? What's the TB backstory here?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Avenging_Mikon posted:

gently caress off

Turn your monitor on

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

RyokoTK posted:

Is there a reason why TB gets like a free pass from, like, the mildest tease ever, when her posting is extremely bad every time I've seen it? What's the TB backstory here?

She is a relatively good poster that somehow makes people meltdown over her.

So nothing particularly interesting.

CharlestheHammer has a new favorite as of 04:34 on Oct 16, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

RyokoTK posted:

Long and short of it: people would make racist comments in DnD, TB would react, and TB would get reported and then calm_hitler.jpg would happen.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Well I guess I regret bringing her up then.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Goddamn. I'd love to write that off as stdh.txt but I've heard so many stories about people being ignorant of basic hygiene I just can't.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Goddamn. I'd love to write that off as stdh.txt but I've heard so many stories about people being ignorant of basic hygiene I just can't.

My sister is currently dating a guy who doesn't wipe. He literally just showers every time he shits. She sees nothing wrong with this and I don't think I'll ever be able to interact with the guy because I'll just be laughing non-stop. I believe that post is real.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Avenging_Mikon posted:

gently caress off

As someone who really enjoyed reading the Bad With Money thread, the freude is on me thanks to TB and her dipshit cheerleaders getting the thread locked down, so gently caress you too my friend. While I'm sure she has relevant and interesting things to say in some threads, in many others she is the forum-wide version of saying SMG's name three times in Cinema Discusso. She and her knights appear to poo poo everything up into an unreadable mess until the thread is gassed or locked down.

Whereas a poster like John Smith is an obvious troll and you should feel dumb for falling for it, TB comes across as a legitimately mentally ill individual with a persecution complex, and I can give you 62 reasons why you should immediately put her on ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nuebot posted:

My sister is currently dating a guy who doesn't wipe. He literally just showers every time he shits. She sees nothing wrong with this and I don't think I'll ever be able to interact with the guy because I'll just be laughing non-stop. I believe that post is real.

Did he come from a country where bidets are used?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Dillbag posted:

As someone who really enjoyed reading the Bad With Money thread, the freude is on me thanks to TB and her dipshit cheerleaders getting the thread locked down, so gently caress you too my friend. While I'm sure she has relevant and interesting things to say in some threads, in many others she is the forum-wide version of saying SMG's name three times in Cinema Discusso. She and her knights appear to poo poo everything up into an unreadable mess until the thread is gassed or locked down.

Whereas a poster like John Smith is an obvious troll and you should feel dumb for falling for it, TB comes across as a legitimately mentally ill individual with a persecution complex, and I can give you 62 reasons why you should immediately put her on ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s

I have no real opinion one way or another regarding TB, but you come off really poorly with this post friend

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

funmanguy posted:

I have no real opinion one way or another regarding TB, but you come off really poorly with this post friend

hey at least i posted a video of someone getting hurt

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Powered Descent posted:

Here you go, a link to the thread in question, in all its goldmined glory: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813464

Three pages in and this is amazing.

I really need to venture beyond my handful of bookmarked threads more often. (I also have not drat idea who TB is.)

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Platystemon posted:

No, he's from Florida.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

A bunch of diapers are getting filled right now

https://twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/919684333207568385

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Platystemon posted:

At the risk of sounding like a goon who knows nothing of basic hygiene... aren't you still supposed to wipe before using a bidet?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Reddit roundup

:qq: posted:

I used to be a huge fan of the franchise. Then they started getting into this political BS. My appetite has waned.

:qqsay: posted:

Yes, it was explicitly understood because no one outside of the game was being called a "nazi" for small social slights on a regular basis. That's the background of what's going on.

It would be like if you had a war game about the pacific theatre where the advertising campaign was "punch a nip!" while the press was constantly demonizing average asian americans as "dirty nips".

Personally I can't say I care, but I can see how people would find this a little objectionable, and the dishonesty of pretending that "nothing is going on here, this is just the usual!" is a bit much.

Yes; it is exactly like that. :allears:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

neckbeard who just posted online about something posted:

Personally I can't say I care

Sure you don't care there buddy.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
"Here's a hundred words that prove how much I don't care!"

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjIDQ9dIxow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost