Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
It probably takes great gentleness to walk around in kleenex boxes in your sealed up hotel room too :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Elfgames posted:

ha no that's a dude who will tell you at length about his fuckdoll and his favorite energy drink (it's bawls btw) and like his address and horribly abused wheelchair bound wife.

That's horrible.

Bawls loving sucks.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

it is, really.

:stonklol:

there is so much to read and it is all insane and the only way I can persevere is in hopes that there will be more million-dollar phrases sprinkled throughout like "kicked out of Sears in 1992"

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Well then. Uh. Yeah. :stare:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Suspected fetal alcohol syndrome, right? Didn’t he end up homeless with some possessions in a public locker someplace? I mean gently caress that guy for beating his gf, but all the circumstances around it...I hope she’s okay. :smith:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Is his smile hidden behind his beak?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

legit I have A Thing for guys with big noses and I am very conflicted about this picture

e i forgot to write "big" before and I am very sorry guys with no noses for offending you but please do not call me anymore tonight

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Staring intensely at someone is usually weird, yeah.

I loving hate that Myers-Briggs personality test crap.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

legit I have A Thing for guys with big noses and I am very conflicted about this picture

e i forgot to write "big" before and I am very sorry guys with no noses for offending you but please do not call me anymore tonight

a lot of girls have this, its funny when you see your friends date schnozz after schnozz and never putting it together

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

He'd probably be significantly more attractive if he lost that doofy-rear end hairdo

Guy must have an absolutely hosed-up ear, deal breaker imo

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Man could be quirkily handsome with ordinary haircut.

Sorry for the ladyboner report, but that haircut is a loving dumpster fire.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Wrong thread

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

AlbieQuirky posted:

AGREED

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Thirding that. Seriously dude you hosed up.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Why is it always the INTJs that have to jump you at every social gathering to yap about their nerd astrology sign?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
Speaking as a large-nosed human, this is all very comforting.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Somfin posted:

Speaking as a large-nosed human, this is all very comforting.

My old partner at work with a gigantic nose would always reply to teasing about his massive snoze with "To you its a big nose to my wife it's a sex toy".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I know too many people who latch onto those personality tests then limit what they do or how they behave around people because they focus too hard on defining themselves by those characteristics and not themselves as an actual individual. They're boring as hell.

Also yeah, fix the hair and he'd be quite handsome.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm going to pitch in and say the combination of his hair and :byodood: INFJDJD is all.... so much to take in.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I had thoughts about doing the Meyers-Briggs test, but I saw that the official test actually costs like $50 to do and all the free ones are of even more dubious accuracy than the real thing so I have no idea what I am.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Big nose best nose

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
Nose more like yesse

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

chitoryu12 posted:

I had thoughts about doing the Meyers-Briggs test, but I saw that the official test actually costs like $50 to do and all the free ones are of even more dubious accuracy than the real thing so I have no idea what I am.
Just pick whichever one sounds the coolest, no one will question it.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
The correct response when someone tells you their Meyers-Briggs type is “oh cool, same as *insert historical baddie*”

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Bobby Digital posted:

The correct response when someone tells you their Meyers-Briggs type is “oh cool, same as *insert historical baddie*”

Don’t pick Hitler though. Everyone knows he was an enfj.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bobby Digital posted:

Just say "same as hitler" and if they say you're wrong ask why they know so much about hitler

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

PLEASE WORK OUT. THANK YOU.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

lets see what a dashing figure you cut jelly

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Former DILF posted:

lets see what a dashing figure you cut jelly

It's pretty dashing, but I'm too salty for your trap.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Spiderjelly posted:

PLEASE WORK OUT. THANK YOU.

Ehhhh he seems like the type that would get really into Crossfit and then do it in a regular gym and get in the way of everyone.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Dienes posted:

nerd astrology sign?

This is the most accurate description of Myers-Briggs ever, and also a very useful phrase if you ever want to induce sudden heart failure in people who work in HR or career coaching.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ladies, I will be right back

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Pastry of the Year posted:

ladies, I will be right back

molding an elaborate fake nose?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

molding an elaborate fake nose?

No, this is me and my actual nose.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

also I'm loving boiling why did I wear like eighteen layers

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Pastry of the Year posted:

No, this is me and my actual nose.

you aim that right at my salty trap

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

Dienes posted:

Why is it always the INTJs that have to jump you at every social gathering to yap about their nerd astrology sign?

Oh yeah this was on another forum I was reading just the other day. (The forum has nothing to do with personality quizzes).

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The Door Frame posted:

I have more pedantry that I feel might be a "contribution"

Expanding on the dragon cloaca thing, dragons lay eggs, eggs with hard shells. Therefore they don't produce urine, they can't, or their young would die in the egg. There isn't enough water passing through their egg shell to remove the toxic, nitrogenous wastes as the soluble urea mammals use. So to survive being born from an egg, they make uric acid, the white stuff in bird and reptile poop. It's more energy intensive to produce than urea, but it uses significantly less water to remove the waste and isn't very soluble, making it egg-safe

Birds, reptiles, and by extension, dragons cannot urinate. Full stop. Forget magic vaginas, they'd have to magic in a second, redundant excretory system and orifice to even think about peeing on this nerd

I know this is a few pages ago but

does this mean that pissing reptiles in Walking with Dinosaurs was a filthy lie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Myers-Briggs measures how you work, how you work with others, and how you see yourself - in the workplace.
It's not at all useless within a limited context - you guessed it, work. But the types this test assigns are in no way describing every aspect of a personality.
I appreciate the irony of the supposedly brainy INTJ type persons failing to understand this, and using the results from a 15 minute online test as a cornerstone of their identity.

When I burned out from my IT job, I worked with a job coach, and the MBTI test was a handy start.
Turns out i'm INFP, which means i'm also an insufferable poo poo, but at least I mean well.

• Locked thread