Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

Seminal Flu posted:

Best thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Best thing I've ever WITNESSED.

For real, I don't think I've ever shouted in triumph at my laptop before.

*E* I also haven't laughed as hard in a while as I did at Larry almost missing the money shot.

jammyozzy fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Oct 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
That was pretty fuckin' glorious.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/IhnUgAaea4M

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
First time I have missed having facebook

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Now do a burnout.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

DesperateDan posted:

First time I have missed having facebook

I deactivated mine about 3 weeks ago and this nearly brought it back.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 22, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Don't worry, other guys got video that will be uploaded later

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

hotlinked image

whatever you're posting won't load because it's hotlinked. need to put it on an image host.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

You're going to drive it to the valentine napa right? Mr. Needful needs to see what hell he has unleashed upon the world.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
^^^^gently caress yeah

shortspecialbus posted:

I deactivated mine about 3 weeks ago and this nearly brought it back.

Stick with it, did wonders for me mood wise

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Goldmine

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So in order to get the truck up on a trailer you burned a jeep to ground, drove a van from Florida in order to transplant the engine into the truck, abandoned a naked woman in Denver, rebuilt a camper, drank a bottle of hot pepper extract, poo poo out said bottle, went to war with Greyhound, and changed 735 bike tires? Have you guys heard of a come along?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Trucks all loaded up. Almost time to bring it home

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
Adventure on, truckmans

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

This is glorious

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Elephanthead posted:

So in order to get the truck up on a trailer you burned a jeep to ground, drove a van from Florida in order to transplant the engine into the truck, abandoned a naked woman in Denver, rebuilt a camper, drank a bottle of hot pepper extract, poo poo out said bottle, went to war with Greyhound, and changed 735 bike tires? Have you guys heard of a come along?

Don't forget the victory butter

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

there's a loving trailer???

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

ExplodingSims posted:

Trucks all loaded up. Almost time to bring it home

Onward with the trailer mechanical failures! (:ohdear: hope not)

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Y'all are tying it down somehow right?

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Leperflesh posted:

Yeah, I feel like I missed a couple important points here.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Leperflesh posted:

yeah, what happened?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Trailering it to Florida at this point is completely understandable and reasonable, but thoroughly anti-climactic.

I was really looking forward to the full-on continuous slapstick of attempting to drive it all the way. :argh:

mechaet
Jan 4, 2013

Insufferable measure of firewood

Deteriorata posted:

I was really looking forward to the full-on continuous slapstick of attempting to drive it all the way. :argh:

Same. But the overarching goal is more likely to be met this way.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Deteriorata posted:

Trailering it to Florida at this point is completely understandable and reasonable, but thoroughly anti-climactic.

Like there isnt going to be comedy even with it being trailered.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Have you ever watched a long running series and gotten throughly involved in it, only to skip a single episode and have no loving clue what's happening in the next one?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
They talked about the trailer a few weeks ago

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

the extravagent waste of blood, sweat, tears, panther piss, bicycle tires, propane, and jeeps in order to put a truck on a trailer is just staggering

I mean if we're honest the trukk is unsafe to put on public roads but this is not the payoff the thread deserved

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

spog posted:

Have you ever watched a long running series and gotten throughly involved in it, only to skip a single episode and have no loving clue what's happening in the next one?

Plans had to be modified and executed given materials on hand and available windows of opportunity. The alternative puts us outside the window of extraction, leaving me with no license on a bike in Nebraska with winter closing in. It's already getting below freezing at night, we gotta get it out while we still can and everyone's schedules cooperated

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Leperflesh posted:

this is not the payoff the thread deserved

You're firing off your whore mouth and have clearly not seen the glorious video of 14" driving that motherfucking truck through a field.

All is right with the world.

DICK DICER posted:

Plans had to be modified and executed given materials on hand and available windows of opportunity. The alternative puts us outside the window of extraction, leaving me with no license on a bike in Nebraska with winter closing in. It's already getting below freezing at night, we gotta get it out while we still can and everyone's schedules cooperated

Plus you drive that motherfucking truck through a field.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

DICK DICER posted:

What happens to you once the convoy gets to Florida?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

FBS posted:

Wierd stuff

Butt stuff

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

FBS posted:

The alligators get fed and no one is the wiser.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

FBS posted:

Inch gains his final form as Florida Man.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

DICK DICER posted:

Wierd stuff

Butt stuff

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

DICK DICER posted:

Yeah you really don't want to be outside during the winter/late fall. Any later than this and you're going to start freezing your balls off even if you were well equipped. I think you're making the right call to pack up for warmer climes.

Just please make sure the drat thing doesn't fall off the trailer.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Once it gets to Florida, it gets put on the road. :getin:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Straight answer: help Sims getting poo poo sorted out. Then head for Kennedy Space Center, and then ride my fuckin bike to Denver.

Serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I guess at some point, sensible decisions and practical solutions had to prevail. I'm happy for you guys, really. Just thought we were in store for a trukk trekk and sorry that didn't work out.

My apologies for parade making GBS threads.

• Locked thread