Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withak
Jan 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Fun Shoe

IDGI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 minutes!
yo does my man wear a blindfold at the swimming pool?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

He's gay

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Idgi

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yo does my man wear a blindfold at the swimming pool?

lol like he ever goes outside.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

he has AIDS.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Yakuza 7 looking good

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

When people said boobs I thought like naked breasts or something not a girl in the sears catalog.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/923441931404881920

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
Imagine how much he brings that up anytime someone brings up economics, peace, shopping, wallmart, consumers, Nobel gases, nobles, president Obama, Kennedy, China, his daughter thats taking a fashion program which I totally support as long as she goes into management, aids

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol what an rear end in a top hat

In June 2016 Perry filed a complaint with the Michigan Department of Civil Rights seeking the closure of Michigan State University's Women's Lounge, alleging that having a private place for women to study on campus discriminated against men, and was a violation of civil rights.[6] He claimed the female only facility was a violation of both the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative and the equal opportunity in education act Title IX. In August 2016, the lounge was renovated and was opened to all.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

congresswoman wu would be an endless source of cringe material but the dem she's running to replace is a shitbag and it's not like she'd be the only legit crazyperson in the house so hell why not

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
You're burying the lede here, which is that there's people in the DNC who want candidates to get on twitch.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brianna also said we need to respect cops more

so actually she’s the Nazi

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

Brianna also said we need to respect cops more

so actually she’s the Nazi

nothing more respectful than a mercy killing imo

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

congresswoman wu would be an endless source of cringe material but the dem she's running to replace is a shitbag and it's not like she'd be the only legit crazyperson in the house so hell why not

because she would be loving terrible candidate and would make poo poo worse. id rather have the lovely working class catholic who is at least pro unionism and somewhat progressive, then some crazy lady who has terrible idiot opinions/politics, persecution complex and doesn't know how to connect to anyone because narcissism and geek culture.

that picture never gets old and god only knows what weird hosed poo poo he is either into or has done.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You're burying the lede here, which is that there's people in the DNC who want candidates to get on twitch.

fact check: pants on fire

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation

Concerned Citizen posted:

fact check: pants on fire

It's perfectly within the realm of possibility, and also you're not an expert.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Democrats thinking getting on Twitch is a good idea is entirely within the realm of possibility if Amazon's lobbyists and salespeople convinced them that that's where all the kids are these days and putting their poo poo on it or doing a big ad buy would make them liked among the youth demographic that think they suck.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Can't wait to see Hillary raising campaign money on chaturbate

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dreddout posted:

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout posted:

I’m just jillin in Cedar Rapids

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There is no Datacenter Tycoon, so it's a pipe dream.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Dreddout posted:

"I may not be Linda Lovelace but even I couldn't finish off a rich, fat guy without choking"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner posted:

I’m just jillin in Cedar Rapids

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The only legitimate news service

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Bad and Bougie?

Try...

Woke and Juche

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dreddout posted:

Woke and Juche

Mods please

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Shear Modulus posted:

Democrats thinking getting on Twitch is a good idea is entirely within the realm of possibility if Amazon's lobbyists and salespeople convinced them that that's where all the kids are these days and putting their poo poo on it or doing a big ad buy would make them liked among the youth demographic that think they suck.

Lol I can't imagine the reaction of seeing bad data center consolidation ads on Twitch would be -- it would probably drive everybody deeper into MAGAland.

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

Dreddout posted:

Bad and Bougie?

Try...

Woke and Juche

My Leader Woke and Juche (woke)
Cookin' up tweets 'cause I'm gutsy (gutsy)
My army is massive, ruthless (woof)
I got MANPADs and EMPs too (graah)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

kid rock said he was never actually interested in running for senate, i'd like for brianna wu to follow his lead. oops that could be interpreted as unwoke

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I wish kid rock would run for president but only if every debate started with the lights going out and MY NAME IS KID

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/924957575929647104

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The clap meme: GIVE WALMART A PEACE PRIZE

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Shear Modulus posted:

I know they streamed the DNC and the RNC on Twitch last year.

(the weird thing is that they also hit some absurd number of viewers too, you'd think everyone who wanted to watch it would be watching it on YouTube or something)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

take brianna wu's word at your own risk

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's perfectly within the realm of possibility, and also you're not an expert.

anyone and everyone is a "person at the dnc" if you really want them to be.

remember that she is challenging a democratic incumbent and won't receive any assistance at all from federal dem orgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I know they streamed the DNC and the RNC on Twitch last year.

(the weird thing is that they also hit some absurd number of viewers too, you'd think everyone who wanted to watch it would be watching it on YouTube or something)

the rnc i understand since at that point bannon was calling the shots who knew how important the loyalty of the 4chan demographic was

so the dems probably just followed their natural impulses and copied the republicans on everything