Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Thank you for your service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Fumaofthelake posted:

I just want to know what's up with Summer

So cut out the middleman and ask Casey directly

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Midnightghoul posted:

I'd say just drop it on both sides, it's not that huge of a deal to get angry/excited about anymore. Continue on with the normal terrible spoilers like the details of Kane's push

This thread should be just taping spoilers and betting odds no? Was in the past. This thread can go weeks without a post.

Details of pushes and speculation about future angles/storylines is traditionally in the main WWE thread isn't it?

Mob posted:

So cut out the middleman and ask Casey directly

Trust me that isn't the situation between us on Summer especially the last year.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

This thread should be just taping spoilers and betting odds no? Was in the past. This thread can go weeks without a post.

Details of pushes and speculation about future angles/storylines is traditionally in the main WWE thread isn't it?

Trust me that isn't the situation between us on Summer especially the last year.

Kinda depends on how major and how credible on the future angles is.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I gotta say it sucks that I have to manually go to the new regular wwe thread, since there's little point bookmarking a weekly thread.

Is Ronda getting hotshotted to the championship like drew MacIntyre was?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
she probably won’t wrestle until Mania and there’s a 0% chance she’ll wrestle in NXT

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I thought she wanted to be with her friend shayna?

Edit: wait ronda has already been in wwe so putting her in next makes no sense. Sorry my insomnia is getting to me

Billzasilver fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Oct 28, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah, she's likely still doing the horsewomen match and it's probably happening at Mania. Dunno how long she'll be around after that

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
There will be a title defense on RAW tonight, if PWInsider is to be believed.

Alexa Bliss will defend her RAW Womens Championship against Mickie James. (Playing off Mickie laying out Alexa last week)

On a side note: This is also combined with the fact that WWE.com is teasing that Asuka will be entering the title hunt very soon as well, since she's essentially directionless right now.

Also Finn vs Cesaro is apparently happening. Except...guess who is backstage? Our good buddy Bray Wyatt.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 30, 2017

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I hope Bray comes out, distracts Finn, and then Finn pins Cesaro anyway so literally everyone looks as bad as possible

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

May Bray/Finn last a hundred more years

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

There will be a title defense on RAW tonight, if PWInsider is to be believed.

Alexa Bliss will defend her RAW Womens Championship against Mickie James. (Playing off Mickie laying out Alexa last week)

On a side note: This is also combined with the fact that WWE.com is teasing that Asuka will be entering the title hunt very soon as well, since she's essentially directionless right now.

Also Finn vs Cesaro is apparently happening. Except...guess who is backstage? Our good buddy Bray Wyatt.

Have Asuka help Mickie win, then challenge her for the title.

Asuka explains she had to do it that way because she's afraid and knows she's no match for Alexa Bliss, and Asuka if you're capable of fake tears it would be a good time.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

triplexpac posted:

I mean, this would be a great way to have WWE continue to make the most WCW booking decisions possible

Carmella's been taking shots, saying Asuka isn't undefeated, since she was eliminated in a battle royal that Carmella won.

Carmella's cool.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bring Back Eva Marie as the Asuka Kicker

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh yeah, I guess the Womens RAW Survivor Series team (according to Dave and PWInsider) will be: Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Mickie James, and Nia Jax.

If so, then Mickie isn't winning tonight. And it raises the question on what WWE has in store for Asuka at Survivor Series. Either she won't be on the card which will be really puzzling, or she'll be the RAW Womens Champion. Because as it stands right now, the card is incredibly heavy on Heel vs Heel matchups, and it sucks.

I do think Asuka will probably be champ before the end of the year, since RAW doesn't get its own exclusive PPV until February, if future dates are any indication.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider says as of this afternoon, Survivor Series men's 5v5 is

Team Raw: Kurt, Reigns, Finn, Joe, Braun vs Team SD: Shane, Orton, Roode, Styles, Nakamura

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Team Raw: Kurt, Reigns, Finn, Joe, Braun vs Team SD: Shane, Orton, Roode, Styles, Nakamura

I could do without Kurt or Shane but I’m okay with this.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pretty awful women's team for Raw.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

Pretty awful women's team for Raw.

Yup. Apparently the latest rumor (read: speculation) going around with regards to that is that WWE may be having Paige return as a part of Team Smackdown. Which would probably explain why they are keeping Asuka out of the match.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Remember back during the draft when Shane was telling Stephanie that his brand was going to be all about elevating the talent and not the authority figures?

Neither does Shane.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Yup. Apparently the latest rumor (read: speculation) going around with regards to that is that WWE may be having Paige return as a part of Team Smackdown. Which would probably explain why they are keeping Asuka out of the match.

They should have put Asuka on Smackdown and had Paige on Raw for a storyline with Emma over the revolution thing.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Nipponophile posted:

Remember back during the draft when Shane was telling Stephanie that his brand was going to be all about elevating the talent and not the authority figures?

Neither does Shane.

Well Shane did get a nasty concussion on the botched spear from Roman in last year's survivor series

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope Steven Segal finally appears tonight.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Honestly, keep Shane to a minimum and if Kurt can work some safe 'play the hits' spots, the other 8 dudes are all legit and that could steal the show.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Chris James 2 posted:

Team Canada: KO, Sami, Jericho, Jinder, Kenny Omega

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Braun vs Nakamura is really funny to me. It's like evrything Vince proverbially loves vs everything foreign and scary to him.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
[quote="“Gaz-L”" post="“477899694”"]
Honestly, keep Shane to a minimum and if Kurt can work some safe ‘play the hits’ spots, the other 8 dudes are all legit and that could steal the show.
[/quote]

Angle slam off the top of the stage, coming right up.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

So, you have a team of all faces on SD, and then you have Raw side which is mainly kinda anti hero/smark favorites? Oh and Roman who's the only true heel. It just seems weird and shows Raw's problem of having their big faces tied up in other stuff.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Roman Reigns isn't getting over? Quick! Book everyone as shades of grey to make him look better!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I just realized that Sami and KO will probably be matched against The Bar.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jiro posted:

So, you have a team of all faces on SD, and then you have Raw side which is mainly kinda anti hero/smark favorites? Oh and Roman who's the only true heel. It just seems weird and shows Raw's problem of having their big faces tied up in other stuff.

Nobody cares about that stuff for Survivor Series.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

This sounds like a good match I would like to watch.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Bigass Moth posted:

Angle slam off the top of the stage, coming right up.

Look, as long as he doesn't moonsault off the tron, I'm counting it as a win.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

a new study bible! posted:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I don't think anyone that isn't booked on the ppv will be on it.

sami and ko will do a run in during the sd vs raw tag match as will kane.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

A shmozz of epic proportions.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Open Marriage Night posted:

A shmozz of epic proportions.
What does HHH have to do with this?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Rovert, what was the Sumie Sakai reference you made on twitter regarding?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

TV Zombie posted:

Rovert, what was the Sumie Sakai reference you made on twitter regarding?

Sumie has been around (serious) Women's indie Wrestling forever and Rain is an indie O.G. as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012