Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The gently caress is fluffy butter slime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Slime is a dumb thing that idiot kids do these days.

CuteStorm
Sep 22, 2010
Hello I bring you weird things that made me laugh.

And another angle:

And then this stuff just made me laugh.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I can't believe that's real. They don't even say you'll get exposure, just come do this event for no pay at a loss because we wont feed you or cover gas.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

there wolf posted:

I can't believe that's real. They don't even say you'll get exposure, just come do this event for no pay at a loss because we wont feed you or cover gas.

But they already paid for the videographer, and it's her special day.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
My dad was a photographer and he hated doing weddings with the fire of a thousand suns. This basically encapsulates all the reasons why they can suck but at least it puts them up front so you have no expectation of anything. My cherry on top is that they want to own your raw files and I'm assuming they're not providing the flash drive either lol.

I'd pay to see some sort of follow up on posts like these.

Related content:

jojoinnit has a new favorite as of 10:06 on Oct 30, 2017

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Volcott posted:

But they already paid for the videographer, and it's her special day.

What do you want to bet they expected the videographer to do the photography as well,a nd that's why there's no budget for one.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
So special.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

walrusman posted:

Drugs, alcohol, and awkward foreplay must have lost its appeal or something.

there wolf posted:

What do you want to bet they expected the videographer to do the photography as well,a nd that's why there's no budget for one.

I bet they splashed out a ton money on the stupidest, most unnecessary poo poo like ornately embossed paper napkins that they'll end up throwing out half of unused anyway.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

walrusman posted:

hey gently caress you too buddy

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Slime posted:

hey gently caress you too buddy

Kids shouldn't be doing you anyway, pervert.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Troll.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Not gonna lie, I'd be really tempted to respond to this and guarantee I'd be there and just never show up because gently caress them and their wedding.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Rough Lobster posted:

Not gonna lie, I'd be really tempted to respond to this and guarantee I'd be there and just never show up because gently caress them and their wedding.

Do it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

[quote="“Scathach”" post="“477903757”"]

[/quote]

My ex used to cooly reply "people die of exposure" which imo is a very good saying

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

My ex used to cooly reply "people die of exposure" which imo is a very good saying

Holy poo poo imma use that.

OfferUp has had some more odd poo poo lately.

Horse tackle makes me think someone is fishing for horses. Also who the hell places lights like that, really.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

It's called tack.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

They look like large fungal growths on a cave ceiling

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm pretty sure this is a bad copy of a painting by some "real" artist but I can't remember where I've seen it.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm pretty sure this is a bad copy of a painting by some "real" artist but I can't remember where I've seen it.

I google image searched "painting with red background with blue square and green line" and found my way to Mark Rothko

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I mean, that's a pretty sensible lighting solution for an angled ceiling.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sweeperbravo posted:

I google image searched "painting with red background with blue square and green line" and found my way to Mark Rothko

Oh yeah that's it; my friend has or had this book:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Inescapable Duck posted:

I mean, that's a pretty sensible lighting solution for an angled ceiling.

Why would you need that many lamps in so small a space

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why would you need that many lamps in so small a space

It does look like it's a kitchen? Extra lighting always helps there.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Can we include any sale posts because

!

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

!

So is the voodoo curse preloaded and all i have to do is put in my victim's hair or is it like an Ikea voodoo curse and I have to follow the pictograms?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

!

Yes I highly encourage it, but also oh god what the gently caress.

Makeup compact my rear end.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

eight hundred and seventy-five United States dollars

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

[quote="“Don Gato”" post="“478441810”"]
So is the voodoo curse preloaded and all i have to do is put in my victim’s hair or is it like an Ikea voodoo curse and I have to follow the pictograms?
[/quote]

The ghost of the woman who owned it comes preinstalled, hence the price. She is powerful

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
If they're selling all that horse tack and a blanket for $50 as well as calling it 'tackle' that is 100% stolen stuff, it's a big problem around here because non-riding people have figured out how expensive saddles and tack is and will just walk into a barn to steal stuff during the day if the doors are open.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah I can't imagine anyone whose spent any time around horses saying "tackle."

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Scathach posted:

Yes I highly encourage it

godspeed lads

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I see your horrifying tall candle and up you-- quite literally-- a couch:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

tallboys

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Hehehe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

cash crab posted:

godspeed lads

A "your mom's dildo" joke if ever I saw

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

godspeed lads

It's sad that when I look at my life 15 years ago to now the only thing I have to show for it is a candle that isn't even half as tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Scathach posted:

I see your horrifying tall candle and up you-- quite literally-- a couch:

A picture says a thousand words. Or at least 'We literally can't fit this thing in here, please take it away'.