Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Alaois posted:

you're also a lovely creepy loser who should have been banned years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

You have the power, highlander

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I think Elsa is funny.

Coming from you this means a lot

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

So... you gonna act, or just let it go?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I think Elsa is funny.

Be quiet, El Penis.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

VanSandman posted:

So... you gonna act, or just let it go?

LOL

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Be quiet, El Penis.

No.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

You really, really should.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

really man a post from 10 years ago :cmon:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Someone quote it for us scrubs without archives?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He said "niggers."

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Len posted:

Someone quote it for us scrubs without archives?

It's the superbowl XLI thread and he said "this game is niggers"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kelp Me! posted:

really man a post from 10 years ago :cmon:

to be fair it's a really bad post.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm a bigger fan of this one, it's more illustrative imo

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Labes for days posted:

Pretty sure he finally got permabanned and also, if talking about active posters being dipshits then that means we can't talk about cow steroids guy and who wants to live in that kind of world.

We can talk about steroids guy taking steroids, as a thing that happened. But we can't helldump Gitmo moneyson's posting career, since that's just a bunch of posts, instead of a thing that happened. That appears to be how it works.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

whats everyones favorite drug forum thread. i was just reading the one about ordering russian 60 hour half-life benzos that has like eight people in it permabanned for being dead

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

whats everyones favorite drug forum thread. i was just reading the one about ordering russian 60 hour half-life benzos that has like eight people in it permabanned for being dead

Jesus. Is there any TTC historian out there who has a general idea of just how many of their posters have died from drug

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

Jesus. Is there any TTC historian out there who has a general idea of just how many of their posters have bought pianos on russian bulk benzos

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

none of the drug forum threads because that forum is way too depressing to read.

the most i can handle is the thirdhand stories other posters collect about the guys ordering grand pianos on ebay and such

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Then there's TCC's own 'crazy internet drug stories' thread, which is entertainingly hypocritical.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the weed threads are legitimately totally fine

e:

Inescapable Duck posted:

Then there's TCC's own 'crazy internet drug stories' thread, which is entertainingly hypocritical.

as dumb as people in TCC are, there's much much worse poo poo on bluelight and erowid

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
the eating weed megathread revolutionised my life

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

as dumb as people in TCC are, there's much much worse poo poo on bluelight and erowid

There are people injecting mayonnaise and weed on other forums

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Vladimir Poutine posted:

There are people injecting mayonnaise and weed on other forums

what

quote:

"A federal drug expert says in some parts youngsters have taken to injecting peanut butter and mayonnaise into there veins as a substitute for narcotics. In several documented cases the result has been death, Ernest a lawyer and pharmacist in the federal buru of narcotics told a news conference Monday. Ernest said the information that peanut butter and mayonnaise would send a user on a "little trip" was contained in an underground recipe book called "culinary escapes from reality". Other recent fads he said included the use of paregoric, cleaning fluid, the local anesthetic ethylchloride and freon. Ernest said the users confused the bizarre toxic effects with the so called "high" provided by drugs such as marijuana and heroin. He cited the smoking of dried banana skins as a fad from a couple years ago. The underground cookbooks usually sell for about 1$ and often give the formulas for preparing drugs such as LSD. "Drug users are always looking for new drugs that wont be a violation of the law" says ernest.

what the poo poo

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
saddest line: "drug users are always looking for new drugs that won't be a violation of the law"

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what

what the poo poo

The act of injecting carries a strong dopamine rush in itself so you'll sometimes see recovered heroin addicts who still shoot up with saline or whatever for the rush.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I tried to smoke dried banana scrapin's when I was a teenager. It's a quick way to throw up violently. Also tried to smoke peanut skins. All that poo poo was in some lovely little anarchist cookbook that one of my friends had. The only useful recipe was flour bombs; which are just flour wrapped in a wet paper towel that explode flour everywhere when you hit someone with em'.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Pretty sure the cycle is 'Giggling teenagers make up a ridiculous hoax about some everyday object, credulous parents believe and share it among each other and demand schools take action, schools speak out about this ridiculous thing and tell the students not to do it, some of the students try it for real out of curiosity'.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Alaois posted:

you're also a lovely creepy loser who should have been banned years ago

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Alaois posted:

i'm a bigger fan of this one, it's more illustrative imo

this is my favorite post in all of forums history lmfao hahahaha

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
the greatest sagas of the SA forums: still kinda brand spankin' (giggity) new

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Ernest said the information that peanut butter and mayonnaise would send a user on a "little trip" was contained in an underground recipe book called "culinary escapes from reality".

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

I can hear it, oh god.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

https://twitter.com/icetsvu/status/925029555630469121

https://twitter.com/icetsvu/status/924938956889878528

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Moist von Lipwig posted:

The act of injecting carries a strong dopamine rush in itself so you'll sometimes see recovered heroin addicts who still shoot up with saline or whatever for the rush.

You know if you said this 50 pages ago most people wouldn't be laughing at why you inject bull semen.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I've never seen the show so I'm just goign to assume these are real, regardless of what anyone tells me otherwise.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

I've never seen the show so I'm just goign to assume these are real, regardless of what anyone tells me otherwise.

I have seen the show and while I don’t recognize those particular quotes, they’re definitely consistent with its usual quality.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/icetsvu/status/925120154715000832

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
There was an imgur gallery filled with those and for the first few I actually thought they were real lines from the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

This one is my fav because it is exactly like some of the headlines I get out of Florida at work. :D

Best one was the time a guy took an alligator to a drive-thru and both he and the gator were drunk.