Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Last paragraph:

quote:

Spencer was previously deported from Hungary in 2014, when he tried to organize an informal conference there after a meeting of his white supremacist think tank, the National Policy Institute, was banned. After that, he was banned from the entire 26-country Schengen area, which includes Sweden and Poland, for three years.
That was in October 2014 so the ban just expired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I really hope there’s an afterlife where Hitler can see who’s representing him in the 21st century.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Let who is without a nappy cast the first poo

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

chitoryu12 posted:

I really hope there’s an afterlife where Hitler can see who’s representing him in the 21st century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftSksrfzJDk

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol

and hey check out this fresh hot mess of totally not closeted homesexuality

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAD ANYTHING IN COMMON.

ALL OF THEM KILLED WHITE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME AND DIDNT IDENTIFY AS SUCH. EVEN THE CRUSADERS SACKED OTHER CHRISTIANS.

HOLY poo poo WHAT IS IT WITH THESE RACIST DOLTS.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 02:38 on Nov 1, 2017

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Al-Saqr posted:

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAD ANYTHING IN COMMON.

ALL OF THEM KILLED WHITE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME AND DIDNT IDENTIFY AS SUCH. EVEN THE CRUSADERS SACKED OTHER CHRISTIANS.

HOLY poo poo WHAT IS IT WITH THESE RACIST DOLTS.

thats why i find this poo poo funny. europe was more at war with it self over political and sectarian bullshit then with the arab/ottoman world. hell half the reason they went on the first crusade (other then money and urban wanting to own the eastern church) was to find a other for the various europian lords to fight so they could be sorta unified.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
and weren't the crusades by and large disasters that resulted in a whoooole bunch of christians getting bonked in the head real hard?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

and weren't the crusades by and large disasters that resulted in a whoooole bunch of christians getting bonked in the head real hard?

yes. they basicaly killed a poo poo ton of different christians and jews(whoever was in their path) hell the forth was just a sacking of Constantinople.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the only successful crusade was the first one, which killed more christians than muslims and was only successful because the local sunni population helped them against the shia rulers of the area at the time.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
also the decline of sparta is an interesting story since the land-owning oligarchy that initially expanded via military conquest (to get more land) eventually monopolized so much of it in fewer and fewer hands, that they undermined their own military strength since to be a spartan warrior-elite-dude meant being a citizen (and thus owning land).

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

its kinda more complicated than that and took place over centuries but that statement is significantly more accurate than anything they're pushing

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

also the decline of sparta is an interesting story since the land-owning oligarchy that initially expanded via military conquest (to get more land) eventually monopolized so much of it in fewer and fewer hands, that they undermined their own military strength since to be a spartan warrior-elite-dude meant being a citizen (and thus owning land).

also because their big advantage was professional soldiers (not ~hardcore training~ or whatever), which became more and more reduced as time went on and the greek states got more militarized until they got stomped by Thebes and were so irrelevant that Alexander the great couldnt even be bothered.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Also Sparta wasn't even top-dog for that long, they had their hegemony wrecked by Theban super-gays only 30 years after Athens shat itself and lost the war.

Agean90 posted:

the only successful crusade was the first one, which killed more christians than muslims and was only successful because the local sunni population helped them against the shia rulers of the area at the time.

I quoted you before but there was another one where the excommunicated crusade leader got a treaty for equal access to Jerusalem because the Ayyubid had 5 rebellions to deal with and didn't want the hassle.

Slim Jim Pickens has issued a correction as of 03:07 on Nov 1, 2017

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Also Sparta wasn't even top-dog for that long, they had their hegemony wrecked by Theban super-gays only 30 years after Athens shat itself and lost the war.

duurrr look at meEe im a fartan i can phalanx and nothing else *leaves shithole peninsula for the first time and gets wrecked by horsemen*

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

nice title change

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Everybody please pick a posting partner you will love and die for

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Last paragraph:

That was in October 2014 so the ban just expired.

Spencer: We need the EU to form a cohesive European white identity

The EU: You are not invited to my pizza party x 26

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I need to sit down and watch this movie

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dirk Pitt posted:

I’m not casting doubt on this being a plant, but is there evidence? I really doubt Antifa would print up a sign with their logo let alone with it next to nambla’s

the truth is far more sinister

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/925363005491163138

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Agean90 posted:

duurrr look at meEe im a fartan i can phalanx and nothing else *leaves shithole peninsula for the first time and gets wrecked by horsemen*

This, and that they were always on the verge of a slave rebellion, so they couldn't send troops too far away or have them stay away too long.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

you know im just now realizing the poetic beauty of the spartans getting wrecked by the thebans, who were also present at Thermopylae in greater numbers and also probably did most of the work

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
When Chapo Trap House said that 300 was the 'birth of a nation' for this generation of rear end in a top hat racist Americans they weren't kidding holy poo poo.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

in short

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jeb! Repetition posted:

How can you say something like "empty, cowardly moralizing" and not realize you're being a villain.

Being a villain is fine. Doing the right thing for the wrong reasons is still doing the right thing. Reach Heaven through a stairway made of punched Nazis.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

When Chapo Trap House said that 300 was the 'birth of a nation' for this generation of rear end in a top hat racist Americans they weren't kidding holy poo poo.

try telling that to zack snyder fans lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Dreddout posted:

Self defense is not violence

It is. Violence is a tool.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Agean90 posted:

and were so irrelevant that Alexander the great couldnt even be bothered.

I'm correcting you only because the truth is so much funnier:

Wikipedia posted:

When Philip created the league of the Greeks on the pretext of unifying Greece against Persia, the Spartans chose not to join, since they had no interest in joining a pan-Greek expedition unless it were under Spartan leadership. Thus, upon the conquest of Persia, Alexander the Great sent to Athens 300 suits of Persian armour with the following inscription: Alexander, son of Philip, and all the Greeks except the Spartans, give these offerings taken from the foreigners who live in Asia

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

The eastern Mediterranean crusades are frankly the number one cause of the destruction of Eastern Rome. Yes the Kommenoi basically allowing the place to become a full on Oligarchy didn't help, but then it was the Crusaders and Venice who sacked Constantinoplis. ALso there were sucessful crusades, in Spain, whose sucess was helped a huge amount by near constant Berber infighting.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 04:21 on Nov 1, 2017

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

LordSaturn posted:

I'm correcting you only because the truth is so much funnier:

ahahahaha i forgot about alexander the greats shitposting game

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

hi just a reminder that green room owns

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

well given these are white supremacists we're talking about, the extensive pogroms of Jews in Europe that accompanied most Crusades probably look like a success to them?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

hi just a reminder that green room owns

is that the one where the nazis get murked

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Rah! posted:

is that the one where the nazis get murked

well nazis do a lot of murking themselves too

there's violence on many sides

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Crowsbeak posted:

The eastern Mediterranean crusades are frankly the number one cause of the destruction of Eastern Rome. Yes the Kommenoi basically allowing the place to become a full on Oligarchy didn't help, but then it was the Crusaders and Venice who sacked Constantinoplis. ALso there were sucessful crusades, in Spain, whose sucess was helped a huge amount by near constant Berber infighting.

what no they had nothing to do with it.

they helped a little but only somewhat.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

try telling that to zack snyder fans lol

cined will absolutely melt down and defend it as masterpiece satire lol

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Taintrunner posted:

cined will absolutely melt down and defend it as masterpiece satire lol

What broke their brains so bad? Was it really just the SuperMechagodzilla guy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

actually come to think of it the lines near the end as they're about to kill the skinhead leader are pretty great

Pat: This... is a nightmare.
Darcy: For us all.
Amber: Please tell me those stupid loving words are his last.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

thats why i find this poo poo funny. europe was more at war with it self over political and sectarian bullshit then with the arab/ottoman world. hell half the reason they went on the first crusade (other then money and urban wanting to own the eastern church) was to find a other for the various europian lords to fight so they could be sorta unified.

People with willful malconcepts of history are just as funny as the mindsets they prey on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014