Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

FebrezeNinja posted:

I'm not sure if it was posted here, but that's a response to Papa John blaming poor Q3 sales on kneeling NFL players.

If I remember correctly, Papa John's CEO is a gigantic Trump fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

chitoryu12 posted:

IIRC he was also the one who bitched about Obamacare forcing him to raise the price of pizzas by ten whole cents. Dude's been a conservative nutjob forever.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

he's a huge piece of poo poo who refused to raise prices by like a dime per pizza to be able to give his employees healthcare

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

he's a posterboy for Bootstraps, ofc he's a trump fan.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Gloomy Rube posted:

Until Picnic Princess' post, I was reading this as an action. "Every sunday I walk my dead pizza"

I love my dead gay pizza

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The best was is that he sincerely expected everyone else to just be utterly aghast at the idea of paying $0.10 more per pizza.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Scratch Monkey posted:

The best was is that he sincerely expected everyone else to just be utterly aghast at the idea of paying $0.10 more per pizza.

I remember pre-ACA he said the amount per pizza was gonna be like $0.50 or something, and I straight up called the corporate hotline to say I'd be fine with a $1 increase if it meant the dudes making my food had healthcare.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So here's a fun one;

I bet this goes over well on imgur!
See how far you can get before finding a comment that champions the KKK

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

chitoryu12 posted:

Papa John's gives me wicked gas. Like, "yeah, I just drank half a gallon of Apple cider" gas.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

jivjov posted:

I remember pre-ACA he said the amount per pizza was gonna be like $0.50 or something, and I straight up called the corporate hotline to say I'd be fine with a $1 increase if it meant the dudes making my food had healthcare.

If I ordered a pizza every single day, it'd be an extra $15/mo

If I had health insurance, I'd save $100/mo on meds and be able to take them every day like I ought to but can't afford to

And yeah that's besides the lost wages I'd have to deal with from getting sick off a pizza made by an anthropomorphic dripping nose

same reason I don't eat Jimmy Johns anymore

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nuebot posted:

So here's a fun one;

I bet this goes over well on imgur!
See how far you can get before finding a comment that champions the KKK

the sanitation of black revolutionary civil rights leaders is pretty classic stuff. Rosa Parks is painted as a lol ol lady who just had enough one day instead of a woman who spent most of her life campaigning tirelessly for civil rights. Martin Luther King was a good lad who wouldn't like all this rowdiness and lets pretend people loving detested him right up until the end for being a communist.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

EmmyOk posted:

the sanitation of black revolutionary civil rights leaders is pretty classic stuff. Rosa Parks is painted as a lol ol lady who just had enough one day instead of a woman who spent most of her life campaigning tirelessly for civil rights. Martin Luther King was a good lad who wouldn't like all this rowdiness and lets pretend people loving detested him right up until the end for being a communist.

It's pretty amazing. Malcolm X is trotted out now telling kids to stay in school.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/nucleartakes/status/926264796063858688

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Heroes on Social Media:

https://twitter.com/TwitterGov/status/926267806261407744

:patriot:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Take THAT stay-at-home parents, retirees, and sick people!

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

An old Army buddy of mine and I were making fun of the "November 4th Antifa supersoldier revolt" conspiracy theory when this guy chimed in with this bucket of crazy:

His security settings are awful so I looked at his profile a bit where I discovered this gem. I'm just going to copy and paste the text because screenshotting this would be a chore

quote:

Gather round boys uncle Russ is talking. Political Correctness is starting to make me sick. I guess that we should just walk around with our mouths shut only open to eat or drink. Oh and don’t make any gesture with your hands. I am watching the best World Series in a long time may be the best of all time. Yuli Gurriel makes a gesture with his hands to slant his eyes at Hu Darvish and the hole world is talking about it. Who cares. I guess Yuli would of been better off if he would of flipped him the bird or grabbed his crotch an said right here Hu. But no he used the Cuban term for Chinese boy and the whole country goes in to a panic. I’m sorry but I don’t care. All I care about is that Yuli hits about 5 more home runs in game 6.
But this is America where every little thing get blown up by the media. I can remember as a kid doing that it was ok 55 years ago. I can remember as a kid, anything made in Japan was junk. I guess it’s like Kid Rock says. I’m a low life. I guess now polish jokes are out. I have never really figured out why a black person can call another black person the N word. But as soon as a white person uses the N word then racism comes in to play. The U S is messed up like never before. People mad to the point of violence because there candidate didn’t win the election. The radical group called Anitfi or how ever you spell it says there going to cause mass kaous on November 4 that there going to war against the Americans who Voted for President Trump. So does that mean I can shoot them and call it an act of modern war fare. I mean war against the American people means your either with them or against them. Why do they have to ware mask and cover there face, are they ashamed of who they are or what there doing., or somebody who knows them might see what stupid people they are Come on be real men and show your faces, why do you need to hide. The union soldiers and confederate soldiers didn’t cover there faces they wore two different colors. So could you people ware the same colors so I know who you are, so I don’t shoot the wrong person because I will fight the war on the American side I was downtown Detroit with my kid. We are going down Woodward to the Nike Store. On the corner is a group of black, about 8 people. They are holding up signs that shows a black man with a whip in his hand and a chain in the other with a white man on the end of the chain, and the sign says the white man will be the black mans slave. Isn’t that racist. I know if it was the other way around and the sign said bring back slavery then that would be racist. All these white people are walking by and saying nothing. Yet all the black people were on Kid Rock for a confederate flag. I guess they have never seen the Kid Rock Common Kitchen at Eastern Market. Oh for the people who can’t think for themselves, that means Kid Rock donated the cash for it. While I was stoped at the light the black man pointed out the sign to me and I just held up my hand index finger straight out and my thumb straight up and then jerked my index finger straight up. Oh ya I laughed as I was doing it. If I wouldn’t had max with me I might have parked and got out. Oh wait Cubans can be racist to. Isn’t the reverend Jessie Jackson and the reverend Al Sharpington both raciest. By the way where are there churches located. I never really could figure that one out. If black lives matter then why are there more blacks killing blacks, than whites killing blacks. Oh ya it’s because a few police officers have shot some black people. What happens when a black cop shoots a black person. Is that ok because blacks condone blacks killing blacks I guess. I know it been long but if you have any trouble understanding this, GET A LIFE OVER AND OUT

He's a fat old white man from the Detroit suburbs who collects disability, shockingly enough.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I'm sorry. What exactly do you do again?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Ularg posted:

I'm sorry. What exactly do you do again?

He's a wholly-owned subsidiary of himself.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
He is so talented at being wrong.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

loving incels man

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Report him, report him oh dear loving God report him.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Oh my God, are they still using buttereggs? Or is this just an old post?

Also if you're claiming guinea pig kin you're basically admitting you're super dumb and selfish and live only to eat and poop. I mean I love guinea pigs but they're not something to aspire to be.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Puppy Time posted:

Also if you're claiming guinea pig kin you're basically admitting you're super dumb and selfish and live only to eat and poop. I mean I love guinea pigs but they're not something to aspire to be.

Imagine having ambitions that low. You could literally pick any animal, real or fictional, and you pick guinea pig?!

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

SpacePig posted:

From what I've read, it's poor Q3 sales growth. Like, sales are still fine, but not rising at the levels Papa expected. If only we could force patriotism on people, they would buy more sub-par chain pizza.

And now...

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/926177786124996608

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/CobraKeiser/status/886375030099148801

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/hannahmosk/status/926239228509421568

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:murder:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Puppy Time posted:

That's at least three or four years old. I remember it being in an old tumblr mock thread.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

What does buttereggs mean?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

She's hot except for her eggs, duh.

Garrand has a new favorite as of 06:03 on Nov 3, 2017

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Later that day:

"We regret to inform you, twitter employee on last day is a redpiller"

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I.C. posted:

What does buttereggs mean?

its a codeword otherkin started using a long time ago to tag their blog posts so trolls had to know the code word to find their posts by tag. A bit silly when your blog post is in text format and google indexes your page anyway, but that was the idea.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

A comment posted on the song I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders on Youtube.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Ruzihm posted:

its a codeword otherkin started using a long time ago to tag their blog posts so trolls had to know the code word to find their posts by tag. A bit silly when your blog post is in text format and google indexes your page anyway, but that was the idea.

People who had a bizarre crush on the Boston bomber used something like that too. Leavethechickens, I think.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

zoux posted:

loving incels man

This is a strangely effective creepypasta, tbh. That last part caught me by surprise.

E- not saying that this isn't a real post. Just saying that it hits all the beats of a good horror story.

Solar Tornado has a new favorite as of 09:41 on Nov 3, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Soviet Commubot posted:

An old Army buddy of mine and I were making fun of the "November 4th Antifa supersoldier revolt" conspiracy theory when this guy chimed in with this bucket of crazy:

His security settings are awful so I looked at his profile a bit where I discovered this gem. I'm just going to copy and paste the text because screenshotting this would be a chore

He's a fat old white man from the Detroit suburbs who collects disability, shockingly enough.

Man, that's a great old person rant.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Soviet Commubot posted:

You should probably definitely report someone threatening to shoot people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
WHAT THE gently caress?? didnt know where else to put this