Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/926290325123026944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

all i can imagine is that getting chained 2 a truck and yanked out and dragged away down street like the scene in trailer park boys

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/926966245739646977

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/926967030326136834

lmao

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the reason we've never encountered or even found signs of other intelligent life in the galaxy is because it all commits planetary suicide the same loving way we're doing right now

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Hey so we're here for the coo

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

What the gently caress is even happening

https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/926965600244633603

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

the reason we've never encountered or even found signs of other intelligent life in the galaxy is because it all commits planetary suicide the same loving way we're doing right now

every species produces one (1) trump

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

it’s a koop

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

YOU A loving HAT posted:

don't worry grandma, we don't have to go through the self-checkout line at the grocery store if you don't want to, I'm sure a nice young man will ring you up and take your coupons. I know life is confusing to you now.

Self checkout is easy, these touchscreens specifically suck, they are cheap so they don't read your finger half the time and god loving help you if you want to change your order

Until I can ooze up to the touch screen and barely manage to say "num..gimme a nummer 2" through my hangover and get my food and maybe a discount because the touch screen has totally been there, dude, is the day I will even begin to give a gently caress about those touch screens

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

those McDonald's kiosk things are all over though.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:c00l:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The chaos reigns fox predicted the future

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ArmZ posted:

those McDonald's kiosk things are all over though.

What the gently caress u talking about

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

RL and Krang are the best tweeters

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the orb has begun its takeover

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

saudi arabia literally less corrupt than the us

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the orb has begun its cuckover

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"It'll mean even fewer jobs because they'll fire all the cashiers!"

*cashiers are visible in the photo*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Jazerus posted:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

quote:

It was last Tuesday night and I was doing what any 20 something struggling journalist would do — throwing back Natty Lights, aggressively betting on the Lakers game, and calling Donald Trump’s lackeys cowards on Twitter.

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

is the coup about the oil IPO

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxq6iU9i5OY

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

there's tons of kiosk ordering in airports and it sucks

funniest thing i've seen in an airport is the skymall vending machine in JFK

there are vending machines for that proactiv 3 step anti pimple poo poo in the higher end malls in LA. poo poo is like $90 a pop

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I like fiestas but as a 6 foot 2 person I don’t think I could fit in it 😂

bullshit, condoms expand a LOT

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

logikv9 posted:

newark also has these machines and i know our minimum wage sucks

This type of automation will show up even if we were using actual slaves still. It's cheaper and more efficient than anything human. We are moving to a workerless world.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Capitalism is so good that it's turned our society's slow crawl toward machines doing everything for us into a nightmare instead of a paradise

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

the orb has begun its cuckover

it all makes sense now! :orb:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
They're playing Applause by Lady Gaga at the gym, I bet Jeb! likes this song.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

I know that robot, took pics with it before it died

his name was Steve

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the billionaire prince arrested in this coup, Al-Waleed bin Talal, owns the super-yacht that appeared in Never Say Never Again. In 1991, he purchased it from a real-estate tycoon who was having financial troubles and immediately changed the name of the yacht to Kingdom 5KR. The previous name of the yacht? Trump Princess :tinfoil:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

there are vending machines for that proactiv 3 step anti pimple poo poo in the higher end malls in LA. poo poo is like $90 a pop

I don't get how any of these or the best buy vending machines make money. why would anyone use them?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Capitalism is so good that it's turned our society's slow crawl toward machines doing everything for us into a nightmare instead of a paradise

cucked by our silly paper tokens

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jazerus posted:

It was actually the Loc Nar

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/unicode_garden/status/926970674920517633

holysherm
Feb 14, 2016
Ask me about my undying love for Derek Jeter.
Trump must be so jealous right now watching the saudis prosecute their political opponents on any charge they want.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

the billionaire prince arrested in this coup, Al-Waleed bin Talal, owns the super-yacht that appeared in Never Say Never Again. In 1991, he purchased it from a real-estate tycoon who was having financial troubles and immediately changed the name of the yacht to Kingdom 5KR. The previous name of the yacht? Trump Princess :tinfoil:

no way

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
coo cucks clan

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nichael posted:

I don't get how any of these or the best buy vending machines make money. why would anyone use them?

u never bought used panties from a vending machine before????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Philthy posted:

This type of automation will show up even if we were using actual slaves still. It's cheaper and more efficient than anything human. We are moving to a workerless world.

the only less world we are working our way towards is a lifeless one

• Locked thread