Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Lobok posted:

Jameson's hair has colour? Are they trying to Marisa Tomei him? Did he drink from the Fountain? Does he use JJJust for Men?

Only on weekdays.

X-O posted:

Here's today's comic.

Also, the OP archive is done. I've added all of 2016 and the complete previous 17 years of daily Newspaper Spider-Man. You may think that's a lot of comics, and it is, but it's really not. I'd say each year reads like a couple issues of a modern comic because it reads so fast. So check it out and enjoy.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Weekday colorist turned them into ghosts.

Otherkinsey Scale fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Nov 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

David D. Davidson posted:

That's not a thought bubble in the second panel, Johah is actually bursting through the wall to murder Peter

He heard about that poo poo he pulled with Uncle Moley and wants revenge. Revenge against Spider-Man!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Peter is going to interrupt Ego's vacation to Miami, but fortunately Groot will arrive to do everything while Spider Man watches helplessly thoughtlessly.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

"Haha, I like pissing off the dude who pays for my selfies!"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

mind the walrus posted:

Newspaper Spider-Man: 1970 but with iphones

The tariff on unlimited data is so high :(

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

smashpro1 posted:

"Haha, I like pissing off the dude who pays for my selfies!"

Pissing off your boss is the American dream, as laid out by noted patriot and political thinker Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Irukandji Syndrome
Dec 26, 2008
You'd think JJJ would eventually notice that every single vacation Peter has ever taken corresponds with the mysterious weeklong absence of Spiderman himself, who presumably is otherwise present and being sighted daily.

Occasionally broken up by "Spiderman mysteriously sighted in LA/Miami/etc!" AKA the exact spots Peter says he's going. Again, for the exact same duration.

"There's only one explanation for this. Peter Parker... is being stalked by Spiderman!" :downs:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Irukandji Syndrome posted:

You'd think JJJ would eventually notice that every single vacation Peter has ever taken corresponds with the mysterious weeklong absence of Spiderman himself, who presumably is otherwise present and being sighted daily.

Occasionally broken up by "Spiderman mysteriously sighted in LA/Miami/etc!" AKA the exact spots Peter says he's going. Again, for the exact same duration.

"There's only one explanation for this. Peter Parker... is being stalked by Spiderman!" :downs:

You'd think so.

Dont swing and drive folks!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Mostly JJJ notices there isn't a turd on his desk every morning when spidey isn't in town.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JJJ is showing up!?! :hellyeah:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

God, I love this stupid comic :allears:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Is Peter swinging from LA to Miami?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

The NSM version of Spectacular Spider-Man 6 would be something to behold.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Wait... Peter is just weaving far too many lies into that last thing.

"Oh, yeah, spiderman was there for Mole Man."

"Oh? Why was Mole Man there?"

"Uhh.... no reason? Also never talk to my aunt."

Peter, you're allowed to tell Robbie about things that happen to Peter, and Mole Man trying to marry his aunt, and then the wedding being crashed by a giant worm that dragged you below the surface is a thing that happened to Peter.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

"Nope, didn't meet Mole Man. Ignore all the stories saying my wife talked down some security guards who wanted to shoot him. And definitely ignore anyone saying he was going to marry my aunt."

e:f;b

Also it's still really funny how the first act was just random people trying to beat up Melvin for just walking around Hollywood while old.

Otherkinsey Scale fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Nov 5, 2017

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I can't believe Peter would swing right into the Mad Thinker's Awesome Android!

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Someone post that 4chan screenshot of JJJ explaining why he gives Peter such a hard time, it's my favorite

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Newspaper Spider-Man : Sub-Earth Sultans

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Synthbuttrange posted:

You'd think so.

Dont swing and drive folks!

Fappo

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

My exact thoughts. Did he finally meet his old nemesis?!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"Hey, what's that 'thwipping' sound, why is it so windy where you are, and why do you keep grunting?"

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

HIJK posted:

Someone post that 4chan screenshot of JJJ explaining why he gives Peter such a hard time, it's my favorite

Please don't.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's no real mystery why jjj hates nsm. after all, they've met.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

How the hell does he get his web shooters through the TSA? They think everything is a bomb.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Spider-Man, Spider-Man/
Does whatever a spider can/
Spins a webs a web, any size/
Lies to law enforcement when he flies

HEY THERE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

joehonkie posted:

How the hell does he get his web shooters through the TSA? They think everything is a bomb.

He has clearances on file from both Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama, so they know not to gently caress with him.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Jerusalem posted:

He has clearances on file from both LBJ and Barack Obama, so they know not to gently caress with him.

FTFY

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

joehonkie posted:

No one could possibly mistake NSM's webshooters as some sort of threat.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

TSA Agent "Son, are you involved in some form LARPing or do you take cosplay too seriously?"
NSM: "No, no, I'm just friends with Spider-Man and sometimes I take his place to protect his secret identity!"
*TSA Agent stares blankly*

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

As long as there's less than three ounces of web liquid, I don't think the TSA is going to care about the web shooters.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Cabbit posted:

Spider-Man, Spider-Man/
Does whatever a spider can/
Spins a webs a web, any size/
Lies to law enforcement when he flies

HEY THERE
I just want to say I enjoyed this.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Meanwhile, in a random webcomic:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I see you've been out picking up trash. How come you brought it here?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Beat it with a brick

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Didn't this dude used to blond you know who cares this comic has ruined the greatest marriage ever and is dead to me now RIP Mayvin.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
How much of a sex-pest am I meant to read the buzzcut guy as?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Squishy posted:

How much of a sex-pest am I meant to read the buzzcut guy as?

Next: CUCKED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Wasn't there a time we thought Jacky was gonna be Tyrannus in disguise? Is he actually going to turn out to be Kraven or something?

• Locked thread