Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Soulfucker posted:

I really want a rule for letting bugs shoot death beams with their breath now
Screamer-Killers :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Soulfucker posted:

Dimachaeron

How are these in-game? I've never fought one before but they look cool and I wanna make my Tyranid friend take them because he does an all-warriors/shrikes + carnifex army

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
Is the Lost Patrol ‘stealer sprue any sort of an improvement over earlier ones? Got three sprues cheap from a community sale earlier. I was initially unhappy because I thought they had been primed but thankfully it’s just that the plastic itself is blue.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

PantsOptional posted:

Is the Lost Patrol ‘stealer sprue any sort of an improvement over earlier ones? Got three sprues cheap from a community sale earlier. I was initially unhappy because I thought they had been primed but thankfully it’s just that the plastic itself is blue.
It is the exact same as the regular genestealer sprues. It's just blue.

Same with the scouts. They the normal kit, just red.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

goose willis posted:

How are these in-game? I've never fought one before but they look cool and I wanna make my Tyranid friend take them because he does an all-warriors/shrikes + carnifex army

I've ran them a few times. Been absolute garbage every time. They're okay at full strength, but lose both attacks and WS when injured. And aren't hard to injur. The Malanthrope is the only FW Tyranid worth using at all. I think that was by accident.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Safety Factor posted:

While I'd like most of this to be true, it's probably fake. The Shroud of Heroes mentions a 4+ cover save which isn't a thing anymore and some of that stuff is pretty bonkers.

That said, the Lion's rules are pretty drat cool and I'd be happy if those were real.

I desperately want the Lion. :(

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Played in a 2K, three round tournament today as that Tau list I mentioned a couple pages ago, with no changes.

Round 1: Relic, against Guard, running a Baneblade, Passk, Tank Commander, Manticore, Company Commander, Bullgryns with shields, Primaris Psyker, Commissar Yarrick, Tempestor Prime, Tempestus Command Squad, Scions, and a bunch of infantry bubblewrap.

I ended up losing this one 11-10, after I won the first turn, and used it to delete Passk with Longstrike and Broadswords. Pathfinders used their vanguard move to get the Relic turn one, and after that I was playing a delaying game as it fell back toward cover. Deep striking Scions took out Longstrike (barely) after fire from the remaining Tank Commander and Manticore. The Baneblade leveled its main gun and Lascannons at a Broadside and he rolled so abysmally that I only lost three wounds; no Broadside would be the target of another attack until the last round of game 3.

My infantry delayed his guard blob just long enough that even though my relic holder went down I was able to pick it up with the Cadre Fireblade. Then it was the bottom of turn 3, and I interposed my Coldstar Commander to ensure that I kept him alive. Three drones stood between his entire gunline and my Commander, and they took every single shot to bring down. It all came down to one drone, and he managed to wound it with his Company Commander's bolt pistol. I failed the armor save by one, or the Baneblade would have been forced to waste everything on that stupid drone. Instead, he managed to take down the Commander, and that ended up winning him the game on Slay the Warlord. Otherwise we'd have tied. But if I hadn't, I'd have lost by 4 instead of by 1. A drat fine game, and I wish I'd taken a picture of the bottom of turn 1, when it looked like a real drat battlefield. I had three Pathfinder squads advanced up the middle, left, and right, a Devlifish powersliding and dumping out Breachers at his advance element, two lines of Fire Warriors behind barricades led by a Cadre Fireblade, and then three Broadsides equidistant in the backfield lobbing heavy rail rifle shells downrange. with Longstrike drifting around. It looked fantastic. At one point, he managed to wipe six guys out of my understrength Pathfinder squad, but the last guy stuck around with a 6 on the test. This will be important to remember later.

Round 2: The Scouring, against Necrons, including a shitload of Destroyers (12), a few characters I'm not familiar with, two squads Warriors, a squad of Immortals, a Ghost Arc, and a squad of snipers I'm not familiar with.

I ended up winning 10-9. I actually did not win first turn, but my opponent's dice were ice cold and his snipers managed to take a measly two wounds off my Cadre Fireblade, and the rest of the turn he killed five Fire Warriors. I passed the morale test, which just set the tone for the game.

On my turn I murdered the snipers with extreme prejudice, and killed five Destroyers in one of his six-man units, and deep striking both of my Commanders killed the character one. Broadsides murder Destroyers, turns out. It helps that I had five stacks of markerlights and was ignoring cover against him. His second turn he finished killing my Strike Team and took special exception to my drones. This seemed entirely reasonable. He managed to reanimate two of them, but my second shooting turn I blew the entire unit away. Turn three basically happened the same way. Turn three I killed the other unit of Destroyers, with massed rail rifle fire. Those things are so great. :allears: I ended up killing everything outside of one table quarter, which had a squad of Immortals and a squad of Warriors with a Lord left. The Pathfinder who pulled the sticking around act survived this one, too.

Round 3: Secure and Control, against Grey Knights. All of the named characters, a Dreadknight, Storm Raven with Paladins and Ancient, a couple Strike Teams, and a Heavy Bolter Razorback.

Turn one his Storm Raven ended up all up in my grille, and took 9 wounds off of Longstrike. Ow. His psychic spam and its Hurricane Bolters and Assault Cannon also took nearly 30 infantry off the field. Also ow. I retaliated by taking 15 wounds off the Storm Raven and killing his Dreadknight. He tried to charge a Pathfinder Squad with it, and The Little Pathfinder Who Could (the only surviving Rail Rifle from that squad, when his charge phase happened) nailed the overwatch shot and then rolled a 6 to wound, the Dreadknight failed its 3+ invuln, and then I rolled 3 for damage, meaning that one shot took 4 damage off of a 12 wound model. Then he failed the charge. :allears:

I ended up surrounding the Storm Raven with things, and was exactly one failed 3+ save away from it crashing and burning with all the Paladins still aboard, with no place to deploy. Ah well. The Dreadknight went down to a shot from The Little Pathfinder Who Could after a few other things shot at it, landing both hits, wounding both times, and doing another four damage to it. Good poo poo.

Turn two he murders more infantry and a bunch of drones. My turn two I finally kill the Storm Raven but can't stop him from getting everything on the ground. I kill one with The Little Pathfinder Who Could and do two more damage to another. Paladins suck. He kills one of my Commanders, who deep struck on an objective and kept me from scoring it.

His turn three he engages two Broadsides in melee with Paladins and an Ancient, and both die to a sickening amount of melee and psychic. The Little Pathfinder Who Could kills a Paladin on Overwatch (:allears:).

The bottom of three was our last turn. I burned hard with my Coldstar Commander to try and shove him off the S&C objective and just barely fail, killing four members of a Strike squad but losing it in melee to end the game. Final score 14-6. Can't complain too much, really. Psychic kicked my rear end, and the fact that I still nearly tied it on the last phase of the last turn feels pretty good.

The Broadsides made up their points by a lot, but it was mostly on the backs of my shitload of Tau infantry that died in droves game after game to make sure there was always a more important target. I think, honestly, that my game-plan for this list is to drop the Marker Drones from the Pathfinder teams and add more Pathfinders. They're better BS for their Markerlights, and all my drones were dropping about as quickly as a guy with a 5+ save would be anyway. Plus all those drones were stupidly easy kill points for Maelstrom objectives, and if I can cut down on that I want to.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

Safety Factor posted:

It is the exact same as the regular genestealer sprues. It's just blue.

Same with the scouts. They the normal kit, just red.

That’s kind of what I figured but I thought I remembered someone earlier in the thread saying something about it. Still, seems fine - picked up 12 of those stealers, 4 of the weird monopose ones, and 10 termis for $40 so I’m not complaining.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

Zuul the Cat posted:

Would I run into any general issues if I picked up the Burning of Prospero box and ran the marines as Thousand Sons? I love the pre-Heresy colors and I’ve always loved the Thousand Sons.

I don't think you would. MK III looks great in Thousand Sons colors, as shown in these from Forums User Hixson:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Master Twig posted:

I've ran them a few times. Been absolute garbage every time. They're okay at full strength, but lose both attacks and WS when injured. And aren't hard to injur. The Malanthrope is the only FW Tyranid worth using at all. I think that was by accident.

That's really underwhelming because they look so cool :(

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT

goose willis posted:

That's really underwhelming because they look so cool :(

basically, they have 2 ap where almost every nid monster has 3, and D3 damage where others have a flat 3 or even D6 (barring rolls of 6) and have one of the worse degeneration I think in the game. Going from WS2+ to a 5 and 6 attacks to 3.

Hencoe fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 5, 2017

Dave Brookshaw
Jun 27, 2012

No Regrets
Yeah, the Dimach is hot garbage.

The Malanthrope is great, but now needs a FAQ to make things like Feeder Tendrils work on it.

The Stonecrusher is very situational (are you playing against a tankspam AstraM army? Then it might be worth it)

Giant Spore Mines are actually kinda fun, less so thalast edition when they were anti-flyer defenses.

The low- and mid-tier Lords of War (both Heirodules and the Harridan) are overcosted and underwhelming compared to their equivalents in other lists. Look at a baneblade, then a barbed heirodule, and lament how your sweet model is only good for picking off weaker individual units.

The titan, though, is great. If you're in a game that uses Titans but leans to the Stompa-Warhound end rather than the Reaver-Phantom end. It's solidly in the middle of the Titan leaderboard.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

The biggest thing that screams "bullshit" about the leak is that it refers to Jink as a rule.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Floppychop posted:

The biggest thing that screams "bullshit" about the leak is that it refers to Jink as a rule.
Ravenwing have jink in the Index. It gives them a 5+ invulnerable save against shooting if they advance.

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.
Eldar progress:

Had a game against my Guard buddy today. Won the first turn, had such a good round of shooting that I'd half blown him off the table and he conceded by the end of my turn. Rerolled the game giving him initiative instead and it was a bit closer but I still pretty much tabled him by turn three.

AdMech are just really solid; fantastic guns, great range and army-wide Invulns more than make up for their lack of gimmicky mobility strategies or whatever. All my stuff just does exactly what I need it to - rangers are cheap, horrifyingly resilient to small arms fire, and can clip away at the other guy across the entire table. Onagers will tear anything without an invuln in half. Kalestians are scientifically engineered to murder theoretically infinite amounts of Guard - 18 shots per bot wounding on 2s and with -2AP eliminating guard armour saves a single one can blow an entire infantry squad off the board in a single round. Essentially it's the perfect anti-armour and the perfect anti-infantry and I've yet to encounter anything that can out-shoot me.

On the topic of robots, I've actually stopped bringing a datapriest to games altogether, covering the gap with Binaric Override. I don't miss it - it's actually surprisingly rare that I'll have an injured model in my artillery core, and if I do it'll only be one meaning the extra repair is unnecessary. Conversely, the ability to switch to Kill Everyone mode in my first shooting phase more than makes up for the single command point I'm spending on it.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Safety Factor posted:

Ravenwing have jink in the Index. It gives them a 5+ invulnerable save against shooting if they advance.

Guess I didn't pay close enough attention to the Index.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

Thanqol posted:

Had a game against my Guard buddy today. Won the first turn, had such a good round of shooting that I'd half blown him off the table and he conceded by the end of my turn. Rerolled the game giving him initiative instead and it was a bit closer but I still pretty much tabled him by turn three.

AdMech are just really solid; fantastic guns, great range and army-wide Invulns more than make up for their lack of gimmicky mobility strategies or whatever. All my stuff just does exactly what I need it to - rangers are cheap, horrifyingly resilient to small arms fire, and can clip away at the other guy across the entire table. Onagers will tear anything without an invuln in half. Kalestians are scientifically engineered to murder theoretically infinite amounts of Guard - 18 shots per bot wounding on 2s and with -2AP eliminating guard armour saves a single one can blow an entire infantry squad off the board in a single round. Essentially it's the perfect anti-armour and the perfect anti-infantry and I've yet to encounter anything that can out-shoot me.

On the topic of robots, I've actually stopped bringing a datapriest to games altogether, covering the gap with Binaric Override. I don't miss it - it's actually surprisingly rare that I'll have an injured model in my artillery core, and if I do it'll only be one meaning the extra repair is unnecessary. Conversely, the ability to switch to Kill Everyone mode in my first shooting phase more than makes up for the single command point I'm spending on it.

While I've not seen such a quick progression to concession/tabling, I play imperial guard and have felt outshot against admech, if they focus on the heavy support units like kastelans and Dunecrawlers. This was pre guard codex, mind you, so maybe I'd be less at a disadvantage now, but unless you really really tune up the guard with artillery, I think the invulnerable saves and shroudpsalm on the admech heavies will win out. They've also got access to rerolls more easily. I don't think IG are at a disadvantage, more units makes it easier to win on objectives, especially in maelstrom games. But pure shooting I really rate admech.

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.

Genghis Cohen posted:

While I've not seen such a quick progression to concession/tabling,

Two Onagers and some Kalestians with Wrath of Mars blew up a baneblade, my Knight dumpstered a Russ with its thermal cannon, and his other Russ got charged by a Dragoon (god bless that derpy chicken, it has never let me down), and I wiped one of his two heavy weapons squads with a Kalestian along with some sickening infantry casualties. That was the vast majority of his anti-tank right there and my list was mostly heavy stuff so I do not blame him for not wanting to play it out.

quote:

I play imperial guard and have felt outshot against admech, if they focus on the heavy support units like kastelans and Dunecrawlers. This was pre guard codex, mind you, so maybe I'd be less at a disadvantage now, but unless you really really tune up the guard with artillery, I think the invulnerable saves and shroudpsalm on the admech heavies will win out. They've also got access to rerolls more easily. I don't think IG are at a disadvantage, more units makes it easier to win on objectives, especially in maelstrom games. But pure shooting I really rate admech.

The invulns across the board for AdMech are fantastic. Kalestians are love because if you lose the first turn they're 1+/4++ sons of bitches - and since the Onagers can move and fire with no penalty I stack 'em up behind LOS blocking terrain so they can't be scratched by my enemy's opening volley. I'm honestly not sure what I'd do if I was a Guard player facing my army - I think putting some Bullgryns in a Valk and trying to tie up the robbits in melee might be my best bet. If any serious CQC gets into the artillery core it's lights out.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
The day after I buy a Carnifex box they announce multiple box deals. Hopefully they’re priced with some saving, but the shortage is about to end which is nice.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Floppychop posted:

The biggest giveaway is rules for the Lion. that'd be a huge release and we'd be seeing teaser videos and content for it, like Magnus and Guilleman and Mortarion. There aren't gonna be any new models in these.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Yeah, like I said, images ALWAYS leak before rules. So until I see images of the Lion, it's not happening.

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Ran across this hilariously massive list of dudes for Astra and started to wonder if I should give up on the coolest dudes (Primaris) and buy a horde of 120 Poor’s to throw at my imaginary friends.

Faction: Astra Militarum Command Points: 10 Points: 2000

Battalion Detachment

HQ: Commissar Yarrick (Warlord) = 130
HQ: Company Commander with Shotgun, Chain sword, Frag Grenades = 30
HQ: Company Commander with Shotgun, Chain sword, Frag Grenades = 30
Elite: Commissar with Bolt Pistol, Chain sword = 31
Troops: 30 Conscripts = 90
Heavy Support: Heavy Weapons Team with Mortar, Lasguns, Frag Grenades = 27
Heavy Support: Heavy Weapons Team with Mortar, Lasguns, Frag Grenades = 27
Battalion Detachment

HQ: Tempestor Prime with Command Rod, Chain sword, Frag, Krak Grenades = 40
Troops: 5 Scions with 2 Hot-shot Lasguns, 1 Plasma Pistol, 2 Plasma Guns, Frag, Krak Grenades = 64
Troops: 5 Scions with 2 Hot-shot Lasguns, 1 Plasma Pistol, 2 Plasma Guns, Frag, Krak Grenades = 64
Dedicated Transport: Taurox Prime with Gatling Cannon, 2 Hot-shot Volley Guns, Storm Bolter = 98
Dedicated Transport: Taurox Prime with Gatling Cannon, 2 Hot-shot Volley Guns, Storm Bolter = 98
Spearhead Detachment

HQ: Primaris Psyker with Epistolary, Force Stave = 4
Elite: Astropath with Laspistol = 15
Elite: Astropath with Laspistol = 15
Heavy Support: Basilisk with Earth shaker Cannon, Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter = 110
Heavy Support: Basilisk with Earth shaker Cannon, Heavy Bolter = 108
Heavy Support: Earth shaker Carriage with 4 Crew with Lasguns, Frag Grenades = 91
Heavy Support: Earth shaker Carriage with 4 Crew with Lasguns, Frag Grenades = 91

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

That list is out of date by a long way, Commissars suck now and Scions are more expensive than that.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
So Shrikes have been removed?

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

Kharnifex posted:

So Shrikes have been removed?

Yes, but you can still field them using the Index. They have never had an official model and they’ve finally admitted they never will. Considering the speed of Nids and the lessened requirement for Synapse it’s not really a unit that’s needed but you can still use em if you have em.

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice
It's weird how they removed sky-slashers too when FW still sell those

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Cool, thanks for that

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

goose willis posted:

I'll let you know as soon as I've fielded it!
With the codex raising overall survivability of monsters I think it'll be comparatively fragile, but on the other hand, it has a 12" base movement which is crazy fast. Imagine using the Onslaught psychic power to let it advance and charge together with Hive Commander for another 12" move plus advance. Turn 1 meatblender :black101:

edit:

xtothez posted:

It's weird how they removed sky-slashers too when FW still sell those

It totally is. I think that the weird disconnect between "normal" GW and FW is confusing, at least from a customer perspective. Nothing is really forcing them to pretend like FW models don't exist when writing Codexes, yet this happens.

Soulfucker fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Nov 5, 2017

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Corrode posted:

That list is out of date by a long way, Commissars suck now and Scions are more expensive than that.

Is there a place with updated lists so I can try to figure out wtf is out there, or should I stick with the play what I like and have fun losing theory?

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Played a quick 25 PL game yesterday while trying to meet members of the local gaming group and got stomped so bad I conceded by turn 2 without dealing even one wound to his army :cripes:

I had 1 plaguecaster, 10 plaguemarines, 20 poxwalkers. He was playing T'au with 3 crisis suits, squad of firewarriors, ethereal, and a bunch of drones. Battlesuits had ionic blasers out the rear end, He manta striked them and proceeded to shred my marines. Constantly failing my disgustingly resilient rolls did not help me at all. I also did not roll well in the shooting phase.

It was legit funny as gently caress to watch my army turn to paper that quickly. By turn 2 all that was left was 6 poxwalkers and my plaguecaster.

Fake James fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Nov 5, 2017

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer
My store's Armies on Parade was last night with about 10 entries. Other than youngbloods/first army, some amazing tyranids took first in every category. I'll just link an album to avoid inlining a ton of photos:

https://imgur.com/a/eLNjT

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Booley posted:

My store's Armies on Parade was last night with about 10 entries. Other than youngbloods/first army, some amazing tyranids took first in every category. I'll just link an album to avoid inlining a ton of photos:

https://imgur.com/a/eLNjT

Those Nids are awesome and disgusting but I can't help but feel the standard wasn't that high. Half of those aren't even armies, let alone being based or on a display board or anything. I've never gotten involved in Armies on Parade, is it normally like this?

I do like the two Death Guard, the quartered Marines and whatever the red and black Marines with the FW characters are.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I wish I got a picture of the army that cleaned up at our AoP, because he won both Youngbloods and Best Army. A 14 year old kid's Deathwatch army, which put loving all of us to shame.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
I assume some of those DA rumors are true, but if they are they would mean some pretty broken poo poo. The first things that jumped out at me were the standards that provide a shoot twice or fight twice bubble, I mean, holy poo poo those sound 100% broken.

The Lion, he is basically Guilliman but a little better, and he puts Azrael totally out of a job.

The idea of shooting twice, rerolling all hits and wounds, plus have a 5++ and -1 to be hit thanks to darkshrouds, AND overwatching on 5s would make Dark Angels basically an unbreakable gunline. This alone should make anyone hope most of these are wrong, simply for balance.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

Ropes4u posted:

Is there a place with updated lists so I can try to figure out wtf is out there, or should I stick with the play what I like and have fun losing theory?

What are you asking exactly? Corrode means that points have been updated slightly (see the new Astra Militarum codex) and for changes to commissars, search for the codex FAQ on the GW site. If you want to look at peoples' current Imperial Guard lists, I'd just look on one of the big forums.

Proletariat Beowulf
Jan 7, 2007
I wish meat screamed as I ate it.

goose willis posted:

Soulfucker posted:

I'll let you know as soon as I've fielded it!
With the codex raising overall survivability of monsters I think it'll be comparatively fragile, but on the other hand, it has a 12" base movement which is crazy fast. Imagine using the Onslaught psychic power to let it advance and charge together with Hive Commander for another 12" move plus advance. Turn 1 meatblender :black101:

If you can run them with sufficient cover, use LOS-blocking stuff; Dimeys ignore vertical terrain and move a foot, so keeping obscured by poo poo is easy--+1 cover all day erry day. However, they lost any semblance of a poison and, like most FW Tyranid units, their rules feel sort of phoned in, even after the FAQ. Like any other Tyranid monster, they shred elite multiwound infantry; it can get a 5++ after it eats one infantry model rather than healing back any wounds. It had such potential to be loving rad, but that ball dropped when FW decided to make units that were like Knights have Dd6 damage weapons rather than just D6. I have no idea how the Bio-Titan came out so ahead.

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Genghis Cohen posted:

What are you asking exactly? Corrode means that points have been updated slightly (see the new Astra Militarum codex) and for changes to commissars, search for the codex FAQ on the GW site. If you want to look at peoples' current Imperial Guard lists, I'd just look on one of the big forums.

I found some lists on a couple forums, many of the 40k forums are less than ideal for gathering information lol.

I will keep asking stupid questions and keep looking.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

PierreTheMime posted:

The day after I buy a Carnifex box they announce multiple box deals. Hopefully they’re priced with some saving, but the shortage is about to end which is nice.

What's the deal? I've not seen it.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

MasterSlowPoke posted:

What's the deal? I've not seen it.

They've reboxed into a single Carnifex box and a brood of two. No idea on pricing yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Ropes4u posted:

I found some lists on a couple forums, many of the 40k forums are less than ideal for gathering information lol.

I will keep asking stupid questions and keep looking.

Bloodofkittens tends to put up the top 3 lists from various big tournaments, assuming they know what they are. They tend to post mid month for last month's events (e.g. in a week or so there'll be a post showing lists from October) so keep that in mind if there's been new books recently, which might change the army you're looking at (like the IG you posted) or the meta.