Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

You CAN be too wide, and it's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

LostCosmonaut posted:

furries are still terrible

At first I thought this was a made-up “disease” similar to AIDS that furries invented to bring their fetish more depth, and then I realized nope it’s the real AIDS.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

At first I thought this was a made-up “disease” similar to AIDS that furries invented to bring their fetish more depth, and then I realized nope it’s the real AIDS.

Poz my fur hole.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Casual sex, relative anonymity, and a habitual neglect of prophylactics. Hardly a problem that's exclusive to furries, but their community does seem to have a weird aversion toward practicing safe sex.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I can't believe people are still so ignorant about HIV that they don't think people who have it should be allowed to prepare food. WTF.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

lol same

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Haha, I like this kid.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

goose willis posted:

If you get to that weight is there even a chance of returning to a normal life or is it basically just palliative care at that point

I don't remember the exact numbers and am too lazy to Google, but a one time world record holder for fattest woman also has/had three record for most weight lost, she was up over 1,000 lbs and lost 800. Richard Simmons saw a TV special about her and called her. They started with clapping because that was the most exercise she could do, and worked her way to more and more strenuous things as she got healthier and lost weight. Which also means that anyone saying it's impossible or they can't fight their genetics is full of poo poo, that woman was very heavy to start and could have easily played the genetics card, and was so fat that she was immobile, probably for her first couple of hundred pounds of weight loss.

Edit: I remember watching all of this on a documentary when I was younger, unfortunately I don't remember the woman's name. Once she was down to like 400lbs she had to have surgery to remove all of the excess skin flaps that used to hold over a half ton of human together. That was probably 100+ pounds of weight loss right there, they had what looked like stock pots full of skin, and nurses struggling with their weight as they carried them away.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Nov 5, 2017

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Mammal Sauce posted:

Poz my strategically placed hole.

fixed

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

om nom nom posted:

I don't remember the exact numbers and am too lazy to Google, but a one time world record holder for fattest woman also has/had three record for most weight lost, she was up over 1,000 lbs and lost 800. Richard Simmons saw a TV special about her and called her. They started with clapping because that was the most exercise she could do, and worked her way to more and more strenuous things as she got healthier and lost weight. Which also means that anyone saying it's impossible or they can't fight their genetics is full of poo poo, that woman was very heavy to start and could have easily played the genetics card, and was so fat that she was immobile, probably for her first couple of hundred pounds of weight loss.

Edit: I remember watching all of this on a documentary when I was younger, unfortunately I don't remember the woman's name. Once she was down to like 400lbs she had to have surgery to remove all of the excess skin flaps that used to hold over a half ton of human together. That was probably 100+ pounds of weight loss right there, they had what looked like stock pots full of skin, and nurses struggling with their weight as they carried them away.

Richard Simmons gets a lot of poo poo, but that dude really does care about people's health.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I heard that skin tightening surgery is some of the most painful poo poo you can go through. Confirm/Deny/anyone else hear this?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I heard that skin tightening surgery is some of the most painful poo poo you can go through. Confirm/Deny/anyone else hear this?

Someone had a thread in YLLS a few years back about skin removal surgery and it sounded like the recovery was pretty painful.

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Richard Simmons gets a lot of poo poo, but that dude really does care about people's health.

My parents met him once, and he is apparently really interesting and all around awesome in person :unsmith:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

There's a whole show about this, Skin Tight. It looks pretty horrific but in the end I'm sure the people who have the surgery feel it was worth it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Here's the process in a nutshell:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Someone had a thread in YLLS a few years back about skin removal surgery and it sounded like the recovery was pretty painful.

iirc she suddenly stopped posting after announcing she was going in for another round of surgery :smith:

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Kid, you got self awareness, which is what 95% of the people that get posted in this thread don't got.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

And he was hilarious on Whose Line.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtjH--XtBl4

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
So I signed up for Dia and Co, which is a plus size clothing co that sends cute clothes and you buy what you like. They have a user uploaded gallery and it’s amazing how poorly people dress themselves.

It’s like she’s melting

Her cameltoe is as big as her pant leg

“Kansas mom” costume is perfect

“Garage sale leftovers” outfit on point 👌

She looks like she’s wearing her moms dress

This jacket would be cute if the Amish dress didn’t get in the way

How to look as awkward as possible in a coat
Step 1) do this

No

She got her hair done in 1985 and hasn’t changed since

Canadian tuxedo

This is what I imagine everyone in Oregon looks like

I wanna pet the rabbits George

Nope.

I think she ordered the same size as the girl above.
She looks like she’s about to break out dancing to “Cotton Eye Joe”

This is awful

How much saddlebag can you shove into one pant leg?

She looks so proud of herself like she just pooped on her own

Texas welcoming committee

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 23:30 on Nov 5, 2017

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That's how most people dress, yes. Did a fat person kill your parents or something?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RatHat posted:

That's how most people dress, yes. Did a fat person kill your parents or something?

Congratitutions on being American.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

RatHat posted:

She is signed up for the service, so it's probably a fat person variant of the core goon characteristic of being self-hating towards a social group you belong to and attempting to distance yourself from the other members through mockery.

That said they are all pretty dumpy looking, except for the last one and the one the OP thinks is from Oregon. Not good advertising for the clothes at all.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Thanks for the link, Pig. Time to do some shopping

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

RatHat posted:

When you're fat you should avoid wearing baggy pants and generally ill-fitting clothes. Most of those people are not doing themselves any favours appearance-wise and are accentuating their fatness. If they wore properly fitted and tailored clothes they would look less frumpy and probably feel better about themselves.

That being said, the 1985 hairstyle lady and the lady in the second last photo both look like they'd be fun to talk to at a lovely small-town bar in the Midwest.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
ireland.mp3

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

CeramicPig posted:

So I signed up for Dia and Co, which is a plus size clothing co that sends cute clothes and you buy what you like. They have a user uploaded gallery and it’s amazing how poorly people dress themselves.

You could just post “I’m an rear end in a top hat.” Seems like it would have been easier :shrug:

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Rascar Capac posted:

AUG Thread: I'm 95% Sure They're Not loving Their Actual Pet Dogs

I'm 95% Sure They're Not loving THEIR Actual Pet Dogs
I'm 95% Sure They're Not loving Their ACTUAL Pet Dogs
I'm 95% Sure They're Not loving Their Actual PET Dogs
I'm 95% Sure They're Not loving Their Actual Pet DOGS

PYF Emphasis

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
People overreacting ITT.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

People overreacting ITT.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
A lot of people of all sizes don't know how to dress well. Film at 11.

But just in case, the fat person mocking slightly fatter people for fat is right up there with "I'm a cool girl, not like the other girls who are all bitches" in embarrassing takes. No good ever comes of it.

Here is a very pretty lady looking awkward in a costume that is ugly and gross! But this is the stuff of nightmares.

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 01:42 on Nov 6, 2017

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
I'm an overweight oddbody. Long torso, thin hips and short legs. It's hard as hell to find clothes that actually fit me well. For t-shirts, a XXL tall is perfect but good luck finding talls. So I end up getting XXXL for the length and hope they shrink in the wash so I'm not wearing a billowy fatso tent. Having wide shoulders and long arms doesn't help at all.

Pants are rough too cause they are either too little waist or too much length. Seems like I'm in between sizes for everything. The only brand sizing I can rely on are Carhartt work jeans. And Old Navy seems to make stuff that fits me, but it's all made like poo poo and wears out fast. I try to dress nice but it's really hard and expensive if you're built like a cave troll, like me.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
AUG does mean Awkward, Ugly, and Gross. A lot of those pics were pretty awkward. Doesn't mean they were ugly ladies who were also gross as well.

The lady who took the pic in her bathroom with what appears to be a dirty towel on the floor was also gross. Clean the scene before taking a picture. That goes for any picture where the background just looks like a disaster area as well

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

nickhimself posted:

AUG does mean Awkward, Ugly, and Gross. A lot of those pics were pretty awkward. Doesn't mean they were ugly ladies who were also gross as well.

The lady who took the pic in her bathroom with what appears to be a dirty towel on the floor was also gross. Clean the scene before taking a picture. That goes for any picture where the background just looks like a disaster area as well

I get that. Those women range from average to unfortunate. I just sympathize with people that have a hard time finding clothes that fit. The way I look in a lot of my outfits probably qualify for this thread. Imagine the bleary eyed blue collar frump you see buying his coffee at the gas station in the morning. That's me.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

CeramicPig's post was clearly a gallery of awkwardly dressed people. People really need to stop taking it so personally. Also, I omitted the "don't argue about what is/isn't AUG" rule from the OP because it was so firmly entrenched I thought it went without saying, but I guess not!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Moving on:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Moving on:

Lady cop kinda got it going on.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

cash crab posted:

Moving on:

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought it would happen to me.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

cash crab posted:

Moving on:

They both have the body language of people who have been in this exact same situation before.

"Morning Miguel"
"Morning Sally"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

cash crab posted:

Moving on:

I’m the bio shield cop.

• Locked thread