Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

JackBadass posted:

Who cares what the gently caress they think, anyway? If they can't get through a battle leveled normal dungeon with a level ten, then they weren't going to get through it anyway.

You're right i don't really care tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
And in all honesty, it depends on what you're playing, because scaling helps so much.

My lovely magsorc was doing 30k easily the moment I hit 10 and did my first dungeon.

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years
Edited out the wall of text about selling poo poo.

thanks for the quick reply to g-spot who corrected me right as I figured out the item I was asking about was soulbound. Post wasn't even up that long, he's on the ball.

brainSnakes fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Oct 30, 2017

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm pretty sure that's a monster trophy, BoP item for an achievement that is basically a lucky dip on killing a fuckload of x enemy type. If you can't bank it, just vendor it

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
@Wueben of Divine Design Alliance transformed Daggerfall Overlook into this amazing halloween funhouse that must be seen to be believed. I highly recommend you visit, and if you find yourself wondering if you've reached the end—you haven't.

Edit: Wueben, not Weuben

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Oct 30, 2017

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

personally its preferred if youre level 10 when we run dungeons

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø
Berky also greatly enjoys it when you play drunk and pull all the bosses. "You bring out the best in me, while looking spectacular", he said once. Good times!

Zvim
Sep 18, 2009
I hit Level 50 (CP 64) finishing off my Halloween achievement with my magsorc and I have nfi what to do with the champion points thingies. I am working towards following DoriDori240 build on page 116, but I didn't notice any info on the CP.

If Dori reads this, any advice, especially while accumulating CP, what are the priorities?

Two other mostly noob questions, is there a CP minimum (other than 160 to get the gear), not sure if something specific needs to be unlocked for it to work well.

Second, can I just stick points anywhere and respec or is it not possible/a pain?

Lastly, whilst on a roll with noob questions, if i have morphed an ability that I want to unmorph and pick the other option, is that possible?

Just when you thought it was over... you mentioned that you need 6 trait crafting for the Law of Julianos set... i think, does it matter which traits? Are there traits I should be specifically looking to research?

I think I am going to just torture pubbies for a while with my staff full of non-attacking dark abilities to level them up, build up some CP and do some research. Thanks in advance for any info/tips.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Started this game last night and just wondering, are the stats on gear supposed to be this high at level 1? These item stats are already in the thousands.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

yeah this game uses huge numbers.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

The game does full scaled content, so your numbers are super inflated at low levels to make up for not having many skills/good gear.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Zvim posted:

I hit Level 50 (CP 64) finishing off my Halloween achievement with my magsorc and I have nfi what to do with the champion points thingies. I am working towards following DoriDori240 build on page 116, but I didn't notice any info on the CP.

Are you DPS, healing, do you PVP and PVE or just PVE?

For the below answers I'm assuming you're DPS and just doing PVE.

quote:

If Dori reads this, any advice, especially while accumulating CP, what are the priorities?

In the thief(green): The lover - Tenacity and Arcanist, The tower - Warlord, The Shadow - Tumbling
In the warrior(red): The Steed - Ironclad, The Lady - Hardy, Elemental Defender, and Thick Skinned
In the Mage(blue): The Apprentice - Elemental Expert, Elfborn and Spell Erosion, The Atronach - Master-At-Arms

Someone can give you more info on how much to put in each etc I'm not super up on my min-maxing

quote:

Two other mostly noob questions, is there a CP minimum (other than 160 to get the gear), not sure if something specific needs to be unlocked for it to work well.

Not really, obviously someone with 160CP is going to be a bit less powerful than 600CP, but your gains slow down as each point of CP you put into a thing gives you less returns, I'd say around 300-400 you hit a decent power level, but you're not weak by any means prior to that.

quote:

Second, can I just stick points anywhere and respec or is it not possible/a pain?

You can, just costs gold to respec

quote:

Lastly, whilst on a roll with noob questions, if i have morphed an ability that I want to unmorph and pick the other option, is that possible?

Yes, but you have 2 options for skills, respec all morphs (so only skills you have morphed will be dropped down to their base skill giving you the skill point back for the morph) for cash, or you can respec ALL skills for more cash

quote:

Just when you thought it was over... you mentioned that you need 6 trait crafting for the Law of Julianos set... i think, does it matter which traits? Are there traits I should be specifically looking to research?

Does not matter which traits (except for the trait you want, you will need that), you also need 6 traits on the pieces you want to make, so if you have 6 traits on head/chest but not on legs/belt, you can make head/chest but not legs/belt. The big traits for armor are Training, Infused, Divines, and Impenetrable. The big traits for weapon are Training, Decisive, Sharpened and Infused (I think it's infused on weapons that makes your enchantment better). I say training because it's useful when you start making alts, it's not something you will use on your CP160 gear. People in guild (such as myself) will gladly make you gear if you can help provide mats/cash for them, CP160 gear gets a little mat expensive (140-180 of whatever high level material per piece)

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

It's really funny that the combat in this is not meaningfully worse than in Skyrim.

I rolled up a Nord dk skull smasher, is life gonna be bad for me if I level with sword/board or should I switch to 2h for now?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

subhuman filth posted:

It's really funny that the combat in this is not meaningfully worse than in Skyrim.

I rolled up a Nord dk skull smasher, is life gonna be bad for me if I level with sword/board or should I switch to 2h for now?

do not level sword/board, have it on your second bar (when you hit 15) and switch to it when you turn in quests, use either 2hander or dual wield to level.

Leveling tank is painful.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Really good to know, thanks. Should I be getting Magicka or Stam on level up? Any ways I can completely gently caress my build in the long term?

MF_James
May 8, 2008

subhuman filth posted:

Really good to know, thanks. Should I be getting Magicka or Stam on level up? Any ways I can completely gently caress my build in the long term?

The only thing that you can never change is your alliance, so no (some things to change cost RL money aka crowns), skills/attributes/CP can all be changed for a gold cost.

Just level literally every class skill so you don't have to do it later (not that it's hard)

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Good stuff. What's the point of medium armor?

MF_James
May 8, 2008

medium armor is stamina DPS gear.

My advice would be to wear some of every type of armor so you can level up all the skill lines (again soyou don't have to later if you decide to do something different)

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura
Re: magsorc low cp distro:

Apprentice: 25 +/- into Elemental Expert, 20 Elfborn, 15 to 20 into Spell Erosion. Toss extra into Thaum till 30 points, then back to splitting at that ratio to CP cap

Lover: 50/50 Split between Arcanist and Tenacity

Lady: 4 way split between Hardy, Elemental Defender, Thick Skinned, and Iron Clad.

Plug those 10 stars till 300 CP, and then you can fine tune later for extra CP.

CP is pretty front loaded now, so by 300 cp or so, you are at like 2/3rds effeciency from CP gains compared to CP cap, but that 75 points into thaum (around 450 cp or so) is the next power jump in terms of dps potential.

Id reccomend the above CP spread for and new Magicka DPS, personally.

Finally, if you need Juli crafted, hit me ( or any of the other regulars up in guild chat or the discord, and we'll sort you out.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
Set up a new house today for target dummies and crating stations (nothing special, just the normal stations) so I have an easy, uncluttered place to go parse and make pots. As such, it is open to the whole guild to use if you need a one-stop trash decon and target parse place. Also. if you don't know (someone asked this the other day so) you can go to a person's main house even when they aren't online. So, if you want to, right click on my name in guild (@thefloobyest) and use my poo poo.

Also, in the spirit of being helpful and poo poo, I'll probably follow in Dori's footsteps and be doing a mega :effort: post (with pictures and everything!) on Stam DKs in the next few days. Enjoy Imgur links of Combat Metrics parses and learn why penetration sets are great! Nerd poo poo!

Zvim
Sep 18, 2009

DoriDori240 posted:

Re: magsorc low cp distro:

Apprentice: 25 +/- into Elemental Expert, 20 Elfborn, 15 to 20 into Spell Erosion. Toss extra into Thaum till 30 points, then back to splitting at that ratio to CP cap

Lover: 50/50 Split between Arcanist and Tenacity

Lady: 4 way split between Hardy, Elemental Defender, Thick Skinned, and Iron Clad.

Plug those 10 stars till 300 CP, and then you can fine tune later for extra CP.

CP is pretty front loaded now, so by 300 cp or so, you are at like 2/3rds effeciency from CP gains compared to CP cap, but that 75 points into thaum (around 450 cp or so) is the next power jump in terms of dps potential.

Id reccomend the above CP spread for and new Magicka DPS, personally.

Finally, if you need Juli crafted, hit me ( or any of the other regulars up in guild chat or the discord, and we'll sort you out.

Awesome, exactly what I was after.

I am in the low 90s CP, I am just chasing skyshards and lorebooks atm, ran out of skill points. The CP is still trickling in because a lot of the shards need clearing to but is a lot slower than doing dolmens so will probably be a while before I hit 160.

Other than research "training" on basically everything, I have started to focus research just on the pieces that I will need to craft for the Juli pieces, I think i have 4 atm on the pieces I will need to craft. If I have issues with making the stuff myself I will ask for help but will give it a go and see how painful it is on my own. I am not in a rush, just want to make sure I am on the right path so to speak.

Zvim
Sep 18, 2009

MF_James posted:

Are you DPS, healing, do you PVP and PVE or just PVE?

For the below answers I'm assuming you're DPS and just doing PVE.

In the thief(green): The lover - Tenacity and Arcanist, The tower - Warlord, The Shadow - Tumbling
In the warrior(red): The Steed - Ironclad, The Lady - Hardy, Elemental Defender, and Thick Skinned
In the Mage(blue): The Apprentice - Elemental Expert, Elfborn and Spell Erosion, The Atronach - Master-At-Arms

Someone can give you more info on how much to put in each etc I'm not super up on my min-maxing

Not really, obviously someone with 160CP is going to be a bit less powerful than 600CP, but your gains slow down as each point of CP you put into a thing gives you less returns, I'd say around 300-400 you hit a decent power level, but you're not weak by any means prior to that.

You can, just costs gold to respec

Yes, but you have 2 options for skills, respec all morphs (so only skills you have morphed will be dropped down to their base skill giving you the skill point back for the morph) for cash, or you can respec ALL skills for more cash

Does not matter which traits (except for the trait you want, you will need that), you also need 6 traits on the pieces you want to make, so if you have 6 traits on head/chest but not on legs/belt, you can make head/chest but not legs/belt. The big traits for armor are Training, Infused, Divines, and Impenetrable. The big traits for weapon are Training, Decisive, Sharpened and Infused (I think it's infused on weapons that makes your enchantment better). I say training because it's useful when you start making alts, it's not something you will use on your CP160 gear. People in guild (such as myself) will gladly make you gear if you can help provide mats/cash for them, CP160 gear gets a little mat expensive (140-180 of whatever high level material per piece)

Thank you for the information, it is greatly appreciated. Yeah, I am mostly into PvE, my ping from where I am to NA servers would put me at a massive disadvantage in PvP so don't think I will bother. It is not so bad in larger scale PvP like DAOC or GW2, but i think in smaller scale it would be prohibitive.

I got the impression sorcerer was mostly for dps. I am training up a resto staff and do use it atm in the back bar to drop some regens on me, it is useful for now because some fights have mobs dish out way more damage than I can mitigate/heal through at present, especially when I am doing a delve on my own to get to shards.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Stamina Dragonknight: or, Stop Worrying and Learn to Love the Heavy Attack
To begin: stam DKs are, like most stam classes, not the most flawlessly easy class to play for a beginner. If you're new to the game, you're better off trying something that has good self healing, a shield, or almost anything other than relying on Blade Cloak and dodge rolling to save you. That said, if you like stam and hate yourself, start here! Why? Becasue stam DKs are cool and good and your friend. Let me tell you why!

Stam DKs own bones for a variety of reasons, but the most simple reason why is the class abilities. Since Dark Brotherhood (or was it TG? gently caress if I remember) Stamina Dragonknights have had some of the best stamina-based class skills in the game. There are 2 or 3 in particular that you will always run because, if you don't, then I'm afraid you've missed the point entirely. Then there are a few after that which are situational but most definitely as awesome, just with less "all day erryday" use. Combine these with Dual Wield and a Bow (like every other stam class) and you have a cool and good class that does excellent damage, is pretty drat survivable when set up for it (there's a reason this class is the main tank class in the game) and is great at making friends, earning a quality living and is generally liked by neighbors.

Worth noting that you should probably be a Redguard or a Khajiit to get the most out of the class. I'm Wood Elf because I'm a moron. Orc could kinda work, too. Just don't be a High Elf or something dumb like that.

Gear
First, here's a Superstar screenshot so I don't have to type all of this poo poo out. I may do a followup post on "stuff stam folks need to know to get big dick deeps" but right now, look at this for general gear/CP/stat stuff. It's mostly all there.

In general, poo poo like this is gonna be the best because armor pen is the main way to get more damage. As I said above, I could go into all the reasons why stam uses certain armor setups but I'll save that poo poo for another post.
Main sets of interest to a Stam DK:
Hunding's Rage
Night Mother's Gaze
Two-Fanged Snake
Vicious Ophidian
Sunderflame
Agility jewelry
Maelstrom Bow (have fun with this)

A lot of these work in a big variety of combinations and some of them are really only for using in a group setup where people are coordinating what they wear. No, not, like, fashion-wise. For babby's first Stam DK, go with a combo of Hunding's Rage and Night Mother's Gaze since they're both crafted and, thus, easy to get from goons and guild stores. Opt for that Agility jewelry and put weapon damage enchants on it. Have a good time.

A Class with (a) MASS (of good skills)
Here's where I talk about class abilities and why they are useful for a DPS DK. Note that many of these, at first glance, aren't main DPS skills, but are useful in a variety of applications, mostly when doing content solo or just generally loving around and having fun.

Venomous Claw (morph of Searing Strike, 2nd skill in Ardent Flame): this is the one. The grand poobah. The thing that creeps in the night. This skill is the most potent single-target DOT in the game. It is beyond reproach and will ALWAYS be a part of your kit. There is no replacement, no alternative. Use this poo poo.

Noxious Breath (morph of Fiery Breath, 3rd skill in Ardent Flame): our big AOE DOT and debuff. Does mediocre damage but applies Major Fracture (-5280 armor on enemies) in a conal area. Used to have a puke animation. Is now green flames. Less cool but still as useful. This will also be a part of many DPS builds and most solo builds in most applications. Mostly.

Flames of Oblivion (morph of Inferno, 5th skill in Ardent Flame): A Magicka-based skill that morphs to one that scales on max stat. This is for use in very specific high-end builds and only really works in a trial environment on one hand or in messing around overworld on the other. Probably won't make it into most builds but is good to keep around.

Standard of Might (morph of Dragonknight Standard, Ardent Flame Ultimate): your backbar Ultimate. Some people will tell you this isn't the best Ult in the game. Those people don't have friends but do have an unfulfilling sex life. This deals big AOE flame damage, which isn't great on the stamina side of things, but boosts our damage by 15% and reduces incoming damage by the same. 15%. Does that sound like a small amount? Do I need to explain to you why that's not true, at all? No? Good.

Volatile Armor (morph of Spiked Armor, 1st skill in Draconic Power): it's an armor skill. It buffs your armor, does a small DOT, and returns damage when you take melee damage. Not gonna be used on most DPS specs but will be used in PVP and in plenty of solo scenarios where you need the boost to survivabilty. Also boosts your healing received thanks to passives. It's good. Use it if you need it.

Dragon Fire Scale (morph of Refelctive Scale, 4th skill in Draconic Power): it reflects 4 projectiles within a 6 second window and boosts their damage. Awesome in vet Maelstrom Arena. Fun in delves/dungeons. Used to be great in PVP but doesn't work that well anymore. Probably won't use it in 95% of cases because why would you. The other 5%, though, it is excellent.

Molten Armaments (morph of Molten Weapons, 2nd skill in Earthen Heart): a buff to you and your group and a cornerstone of where stam DK DPS is today. It boosts the damage of your heavy attacks by 40%. FOUR-ZERO-MOTHERFUCKING-PERCENT. You're gonna use this. You must. It's one of the main reasons stam DKs are rockin' big deeps right now.

Corrosive Armor (morph of Magma Armor, Earthen Heart Ultimate): a cool Ult that debuffs everything around you and makes you basically invincible for 12 seconds. Not gonna be general use, but has it's most shining of moments in Round 4 of vet Maelstrom Arena. Also good if you get into a pug group that's wiping on a boss so you can go HeroMode and win.

Now, I could talk about weapon abilities and other poo poo like that but uhhh I'm not gonna post an even bigger wall of text than I just did about abilities. Basically, you're gonna use the above skills because they rule hard and are why a stam DK works .

The Main Build and What This Guide is All About
So at this point you're probably thinking "well, I just read all that dumb crap above but FLOOBS, WHY!?" Here's why! This is the build!

Main Bar (Dual Wield): Noxious Breath, Venomous Claw, Rending Slashes, Resolving Vigor, Blade Cloak Ult:Flawless Dawnbreaker
Back Bar (Bow): Endless Hail, Rearming Trap, Poison Injection, Razor Caltrops, Molten Armaments Ult: Standard of Might

To start off a fight, pop a potion (wep power, wep crit, stam), hit Blade Cloak and swap to your backbar, then hit Molten Armaments and drop a Rearming Trap and the feet of whatever you're about to badly gently caress up the day of. The main rotation is the following, and is piss easy to learn but takes time to master (ehh not really but getting your uptimes maxed does). LA is Light Attack, HA is Heavy Attack, WS is Weapon Swap:
Endless Hail - LA - Poison Injection - LA - Razor Caltrops - LA - Rearming Trap - LA - WS
Noxious Breath - HA - Venomous Claw - HA - Rending Slashes - HA - Blade Cloak - WS and repeat!
You can add in Molten Armaments every 3rd rotation to keep the HA buff up, or every 2nd to make sure you get the most out of Minor Brutality. Also, use Standard of Might (when you have it up) at the end of your bow bar rotation so it empowers your front bar more. Use Vigor when your health is low or you know something's gonna try to make it low.

But What Does It DO?!

MMMMM, delicious DEEPS

Why you should STAM SLAM as a DK, man!
As I showed above, Stam DK has big numbers and that's one of the main reasons to play them. But there are, of course, other reasons as well. Is Stam DK for you? It might be if:
-You have poo poo ping
-You have even shittier ping because you're in Autralia
-You love big numbers
-You want a more carefree, easy to learn rotation
-You love being useful to your group
-You hate being a potato
-Your Skyrim-inspired Sword n' Board Brute build isn't what you thought it would be, you noob
-You've already stopped reading and the joke is played out

Any questions? Reply to this mess of a post or hit me up in game in our lovely Chill Bros Chat Lounge guild chat, or shoot me a mail or whatever you're into @thefloobyest and I'll try to be more helpful than this post was. I'll maybe also post that thing I mentioned about stam classes and yada yada followup stuff I forgot because it's late, sue me. Have fun!

Zvim
Sep 18, 2009
This may be a stupid question... how do you get more Health? I have about 11k and have been two-shot by some mobs after being stunned. I know there is food to give a bit of a buff, but is there any other way?

Zvim fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Nov 3, 2017

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Some sets have health as a bonus, but no, food is it. That's how endgame works, always have blue hp/whatever food buff up.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Okay, I have to say: I've got one complaint so far, although it might just be a case of Stockholm Syndrome: Seriously, Shalidor and Sheogorath in the second goddamn mages guild quest? Really?

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
How do I join the guild? I'm on Ebonheart Pact. I'm Lucifirius.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Is your name @Lucifirius? Because if so someone can invite you just that easily! Someone will get to it in the near future, or I will next time I log in.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Anyone interested by that "Bristlegut Pig Vanity Pet, 750 Crowns, and 15 days of ESO Plus" humble bundle thing? Quote me with your email address. First to quote, first served.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 4, 2017

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

Is your name @Lucifirius? Because if so someone can invite you just that easily! Someone will get to it in the near future, or I will next time I log in.

Yup, @Lucifirius. Thanks!

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Toplowtech posted:

Anyone interested by that "Bristlegut Pig Vanity Pet, 750 Crowns, and 15 days of ESO Plus" humble bundle thing? Quote me with your email address. First to quote, first served.

I'm interested, if it works for existing accounts. [email="@gmail.com"][/email] , thanks!

Clockwerk fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 5, 2017

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Clockwerk posted:

I'm interested, if it works for existing accounts. [email="@gmail.com"][/email] , thanks!
Sent. Have fun with that.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

lucifirius posted:

Yup, @Lucifirius. Thanks!

Gotcha. Check your notifications next time you log in!

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Thanks!

Extinct
Jun 4, 2009

would like to join goon scrolls

@cuttlebones

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Extinct posted:

would like to join goon scrolls

@cuttlebones

Sent

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

I haven't played this game since bet/launch. There were a lot of issues with the game that made me stop playing.

I'm assuming it's a lot better now? Hows the NA goon population?

arbybaconator fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Nov 6, 2017

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

arbybaconator posted:

I haven't played this game since bet/launch. There were a lot of issues with the game that made me stop playing.

also:

1. I have a level 47 character - do you guys think it's better to try playing with him after such a long delay, or roll a new toon? It looks like 50 is the cap, and then afterwards CP get distributed across all of your characters...:niggly:
2. Could I get an invite to goonscrolls? @arbybaconator

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

"I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who beat you, and pray for them to beat the shit out of the Buckeyes" - The Book of Witten

arbybaconator posted:

also:

1. I have a level 47 character - do you guys think it's better to try playing with him after such a long delay, or roll a new toon? It looks like 50 is the cap, and then afterwards CP get distributed across all of your characters...:niggly:
2. Could I get an invite to goonscrolls? @arbybaconator

Rerolling attributes and skills is very cheap and easy. Definitely keep your current toon and work them up to at least CP160 and then you can do another one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

arbybaconator posted:

Chill Bros Chat Lounge is plenty active.

I wasn't around for this game's disastrous launch, but yes, a lot of the issues have been ironed out. There's a lot more to do, as well. Armor can be dyed now, and all dyes are tied to achievements, so it's a good incentive to do content. There is also a justice system (stealing for fun and profit) and a flexible housing system.

Here's a wood elf house made into a spooky monster, for example.