Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

The Mash posted:

Changing minion hp/armor would also affect skill breakpoints for caster creeps and tower cs'ing techniques. It would be a massive change to a system that doesn't need a massive change in any way.

yeah also the offchance that they'd end up having to go back and nerf a bunch of mids' main waveclear skills to keep the game from being an awful stallfest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Emery posted:

I'm curious how that math works out for manaflow. There's not really much in the way of mana regen at all outside that and I like poke supports a lot so I was hoping they'd get at least a small touch up on their base regen.

The missing mana part is hard to calculate, but it's generally only going to be about 16-20 per minute early on (which is around 1.3 MP/5). It has good value on most poke champs who already struggled with mana, like Lux, where using it on E every time Manaflow is off cooldown is equivalent to around 7 MP/5. It's a really solid replacement for Meditation, and it's a shame it competes so heavily with Ultimate Hat, which I otherwise think is the superior option if you don't have issues managing your mana before your first/second backs.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Vermain posted:

Alright, I take everything I've said about Zoe back: her ult has a 10/8/6s CD progression. Jesus Christ that's gonna be annoying to play against.
Lmao fuuuuck

It’s been a while since they’ve done a super low-CD ult, that’s kinda cool.

I wonder if her trading pattern and CC will make her a viable support?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Some retard is bound to try it out day 1 so I'm sure we'll find out if she's on par with support Nidalee and Lux

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

i mean, she's basically assassin velkoz, it'll probably work

also i like the trend of the targon crew (except diana and leona i guess) having weird utility-heavy kits

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

We're gonna make sexy skins for this child and you can't stop us judge.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

all you guys playing support lux, i am going to take your summoner spells in a bubble and gently caress you up with them, thus thoroughly and decisively taking you to the hoops.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTIixxyx5A

Hi everyone I'm Riot Games and I'm about to be rolling in cash.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTIixxyx5A

Hi everyone I'm Riot Games and I'm about to be rolling in cash.

anyone who uses project vayne henceforth will be considered as a boorish clown, a regular circus bozos. real vayne players will not bother with this nonsense

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Elentor posted:

"There are holes in reality. And... in donuts"
-Zoe

lmao. lulu 2.0

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
According to the new sparkle princess troll doll, Ezreal and Lux are in a relationship for realsies now :v:

She also has like 30 lines flirting with ezreal

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26GIj3nH6g

This is like 27 minutes of a shotgun firing in my brain.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
classic riot, giving the least heterosexual character in the game a girlfriend

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Vermain posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26GIj3nH6g

This is like 27 minutes of a shotgun firing in my brain.

holy gently caress no

Emery
Feb 8, 2012
Zoe is 1000% some weirdo at riot's fetish

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Emery posted:

Shockingly, not voiced by Anthony Burch's sister

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

RealFoxy posted:

Shockingly, not voiced by Anthony Burch's sister

EMMY AWARD WINNING sister

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/moobeat/status/927600774309404672

literally futaba

https://twitter.com/ericalindbeck/status/927636633486163968

voiced by futaba

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

project vayne is good bc it's purple imo

also lmao like a full 1/4th of zoe's interactions are with or related to ezreal

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

the zoe lines are so bad which rioter loves loli and why did they get to design a champion

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I had to go pre-emptively find where to turn off voice lines, for the first time in seven years

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I'm noticing with the base stat changes, almost all of the AD and tanks are getting +9 armor, but the casters are only getting +12 hp or similar.

Zed is going to have a field day mid against any caster now that they can't start the game with +9 armor in runes.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Bleck posted:

I had to go pre-emptively find where to turn off voice lines, for the first time in seven years

i'd rather have old anivia and janna voices at 100db

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I'm noticing with the base stat changes, almost all of the AD and tanks are getting +9 armor, but the casters are only getting +12 hp or similar.

Zed is going to have a field day mid against any caster now that they can't start the game with +9 armor in runes.

It's (theoretically) counterbalanced by the fact that you can no longer get flat Lethality from anything, so it should come out as a net neutral or a small gain/loss.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Vermain posted:

It's (theoretically) counterbalanced by the fact that you can no longer get flat Lethality from anything, so it should come out as a net neutral or a small gain/loss.

Every Zed player ever is taking the Lethality on blink mastery

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Venuz Patrol posted:

classic riot, giving the least heterosexual character in the game a girlfriend

Taric does not have a girlfriend... yet.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

you can probably go X/resolve against zed (and talon i guess) as an ap mid, with iron skin and second wind

it's not as good as old armor runes but it's something at least

e: actually yeah inspiration/resolve is prob pretty good against AD assassins and sorcery/resolve against AP

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Emery posted:

[Warning: sincere post]

It seems like an attempt to tailor a champ’s aesthetics toward women that isn’t just Hot Woman To Cosplay as. Her aesthetic reminds me of the stuff my queer friends repost all the time (like Splatoon)

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Bleck posted:

same

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kingcobweb posted:

Lmao fuuuuck

It’s been a while since they’ve done a super low-CD ult, that’s kinda cool.

I wonder if her trading pattern and CC will make her a viable support?

KCW in all chat voice: hey opposing mid if you three man dive our bot lane and ignite so i can double ignite to kill your support in a kill trade while letting my ADC die this works out for everyone right

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Uh - so are there any sites that can tell me what to build into my new rune pages right now because idk?

This stuff is live on OCE at least.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

VodeAndreas posted:

Uh - so are there any sites that can tell me what to build into my new rune pages right now because idk?

This stuff is live on OCE at least.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-update#builder

idk if the numbers are exact but i think the effects are all the same

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

So uh. What lane is zoe meant to be in? She has one damaging spell and no escape skills, no wave clear and I doubt she's tanky enough to jungle.

I guess mid? And then you're basically nidalee 2.0 (ie, spam out max range q's on cool-down till you chunk someone for 80% of their hp then aa them to death?)

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

catch your boy playing gappy in every lane i dont give a gently caress

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

Drone_Fragger posted:

So uh. What lane is zoe meant to be in? She has one damaging spell and no escape skills, no wave clear and I doubt she's tanky enough to jungle.

I guess mid? And then you're basically nidalee 2.0 (ie, spam out max range q's on cool-down till you chunk someone for 80% of their hp then aa them to death?)

It's too bad she can't jungle because the Paddle Star snipes would be hilarious.

Also Project Jhin is day 1 purchase for me.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kooriken posted:

It's too bad she can't jungle

is this a challenge?

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Drone_Fragger posted:

her sleep does damage too

i think the idea is to poke w/ Q, then catch them with her sleep and flash forward for the spell thief damage for the kill

also i think you can ult through a wave to hit sleep more easily

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

her sleep does damage too

i think the idea is to poke w/ Q, then catch them with her sleep and flash forward for the spell thief damage for the kill

also i think you can ult through a wave to hit sleep more easily

basically she is going to have a 30% winrate due to bronze ppl playing her like absolute dog poo poo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Wait, is smite one of the summoner spells she can pick up and use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
picking up summoner spells shoots off bolts for more damage on top of potentially giving her an extra ignite, so it seems like she has a lot of damage options. if her ratios suck rear end she'll probably be fine on support but it looks like the intended role is mid

• Locked thread