Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
Me [20 F] with my boyfriend [20M] of ~1 month, "hippo time"???

quote:

Okay, so this is kind of a weird post, but I have no idea who to ask about this.

So I've been seeing this guy for around a month. He's really sweet, treats me like a princess, and I've never felt a connection like this before. I'm so happy with him!

Anyway, we always do this thing where I put my head in his lap and we just kind of snuggle like that. I love it so much, he's so warm and sweet. But here's where it gets weird.

Sometimes we'll be sort of kissing and cuddling like that, and then suddenly he yells, "Hippo time!" and opens his mouth REALLY wide, like he's unhinging his jaw. Then he just starts gnawing/nibbling at my neck, all the while making these loud and unsettling bellowing noises.

It doesn't hurt or anything, but ??? We hang out pretty much every day (that's the college life), and he's only done this about 3 times since we've started dating. Is this something I should be concerned about?

Thanks for any responses you might have!

tl;dr: My boyfriend likes to pretend to be a hippo?
Probably cute the first 3 times. Homicidal rage inducing the next 300.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Anony Mouse posted:

I uh, I got diarrhea brb. :yikes:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Anony Mouse posted:

This can be avoided by moving away if you notice his ears wiggling.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Anony Mouse posted:

He's going to kill you, hippos are the most dangerous animal.

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah that in particular stood out to me, dad literally threatened her financial stability because she pointed out how hosed the situation was.

Is the dad trapped by adam's magical dick too, like just how magnetic is this guy's package.

Miserable Maid posted:

The poor guy. The situation is so crazy, like why would multiple people be just "yes, this is a good idea", and why would the fiance not just break up with the OP, why sneak around? It's like they went out of their way to hurt him.

The mother-in-law subreddit is an incomprehensible mess of jargon and acronyms but their description of the Golden Boy dynamic that exists in some families is absolutely accurate. For some reason some sets of parents will pick one of their children (in this case, Adam) and just let him do literally anything he wants to his siblings with no reprisal. Steal their allowances, break their toys, gently caress their fiancees, sneak out of his bedroom the night before the seventh grade science fair and put the project on plate tectonics his brother spent three months working on through the shredder so the brother fails the semester, whatever. The parents will meet any attempt to avoid the Golden Boy's abuse with the sort of mixed bafflement and fury you'd feel if the heavy bag at the local boxing gym sprouted arms and went on a rampage—just absolute Wrongness, a violation of the natural order.

The dynamic might start out as laziness or disinterest, but eventually the parent(s) will come to actively get off on and participate in the abuse the Golden Boy hurls at his siblings, which is what's happening here. I bet every Christmas the dad gives Adam the old elbow-nudge and starts telling anecdotes about the time in sixth grade when the OP had to use his inhaler in the middle of a football game and asking Diane to recount in explicit detail just how their relationship began until he has to rush out of the room and find a quiet place to jack off.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I've seen it happen a lot. I think one old E/N story was about a woman who neglected her own children in favour of her nephew she'd adopted after his parents died young. The children gtfo at the first opportunity while the golden boy became a literal basement dweller. It sounds a bit stdh in retrospect, but still plausible. Like an inverse Harry Potter situation.

Oddly enough both of those probably fictional examples demonstrate how the Golden Child can often end up the worst of them all from being spoiled to the point of becoming a fat obnoxious rear end used to always getting their way while the neglected children have to learn to survive hardship.

Occasionally the Golden Child manages to turn out alright despite their parents' best efforts and doesn't really understand why their siblings get so much poo poo.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
That's so sad... I wonder what's the root of that kind of behavior/thinking?

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

LethalGeek posted:

I wanted to post just to say I love this on so many levels.

and might as well find something good...oh holy poo poo :stare:

I [22M] evicted My father and stepmother [50M,43F] because she improsioned my sister [18F] in her room for 16 hours. Now we're being branded as ungrateful kids by extended family.

Edit: reddit thankfully is seeing this for the horrible poo poo it is and are very encouraging these people to contact the police and have this woman arrested

Since he owns the house, he might want to go ahead and take the padlocks off the bedroom doors now.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Miserable Maid posted:

That's so sad... I wonder what's the root of that kind of behavior/thinking?
I don't think it's that sophisticated. People have preferences. Parents too. It can override a sense of responsibility or self awareness

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Beachcomber posted:

You don't have to actually plug a phone into it.

Legitimate reasons to have a landline are apparently:
1. Door Buzzer
2. Finding rich people for the guillotine.
3. Be over 50

It's part of the DSL package I'm on which is still way cheaper, faster and more reliable than what I can get through cable.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

I don't think it's that sophisticated. People have preferences. Parents too. It can override a sense of responsibility or self awareness

It just seems like a really drastic step up from simple favoritism. Like it goes beyond simply looking the other way and into malicious intent

Edit: Eh, I guess I'm just caught up on this because a lot of these stories, I can kinda "understand" the rear end in a top hat's thought process (although certainly don't condone), but in this case it's just a completely alien concept to my mind.

Miserable Maid fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Nov 7, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Miserable Maid posted:

It just seems like a really drastic step up from simple favoritism. Like it goes beyond simply looking the other way and into malicious intent

It feels super weird, like both my parents were the oldest of three and I have several distinct memories in my childhood of them siding with my older brother in he says/she says situations where he was totally lying but on a whole his extra responsibilities of being my de facto babysitter and such mostly neutralized that. A mild amount of favoritism seems natural, something that's just gonna happen that's on a level where as the kids mature they'd be able to understand where their parents were coming from and there shouldn't be any longlasting grudges.

The content of that post and that they were threatening to boot out the sister too unless she just fell in line falls so far outside of that and I simply can't wrap my head around the family not exiling the lovebirds and instead jilting their other son that hard. As an outsider I feel like I'd legit want to sit down with the parents over some beer and pick their brains over how they justified it. I doubt the OP is lying or omitting anything but I simply can't understand how things played out as they did.

If the brother simply burned all his bridges and went off and married her he'd still be a shitbag but his motivations would be easy to parse, the family is really the confusing part.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My 17F mom 50F offered me money to lose weight

quote:

So to start I'm 5'4" and about 120 lbs. I understand that it is a pretty normal weight for my height. I have gained like 2 lbs since the summer and I am not self conscious about it. However, the other day my mom came to me and told me that she would give me this expensive gift card if I lost 5 pounds over 5 weeks. Here's the thing... I think I could probably do it, but by making this deal I would be enabling her to make comments about my weight which I am not okay with. I'm not sure it is worth it... what do you guys think?

Tl;dr: my mom offered me an expensive gift card if I lost 5 pounds in 5 weeks. I am of a normal weight now. What should I do?
:siren:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

If the brother simply burned all his bridges and went off and married her he'd still be a shitbag but his motivations would be easy to parse, the family is really the confusing part.

A shitbag? He jumped on a live grenade for his brother.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

The Lone Badger posted:

A shitbag? He jumped on a live grenade for his brother.

Nah, he pulled the pin and left it in his brothers pocket before the sister or whoever told him about it

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He got with her, kept her, put a ring on her, and had kids with her. That's not taking a live grenade. That's sewing a grenade into your gut and bedazzling the lump.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Grapefruit soda is delicious though, why would any right thinking person ignore it?
I've come from the past to say I tried grapefruit soda the other day and every other fruit based soda now tastes like liquid misery.

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

spite house posted:

I know bald women often need to wear wigs for professional/social/everyone not thinking you have cancer reasons and also a lot of guys are hung up on long hair to the extent that they get the vapors and require smelling salts when Their Females dare to attempt so much as a lob, but Jesus Christ, I used to shave my head every summer and got more quality attention from genuinely interesting fellas than I ever have before or since. If I were single today I'd be bald all the gently caress over Tinder.

Some guys are just plain weird about short hair on women. It's on a par with not-all-men: mention pixie cuts or shaved heads on girls and they'll come rushing in to tell you that it's unattractive, looks strange, why would you like that, some sort of macho pearl-clutching.

It's amusing how ready they are to say "you look like a dude" but apparently never confuse long-haired guys for women.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

outlier posted:

never confuse long-haired guys for women

*Looks around guiltily*

Nope, never done that, nossir.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

outlier posted:

It's amusing how ready they are to say "you look like a dude" but apparently never confuse long-haired guys for women.

That happens all the time tho

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah straight guys who aren't comfortable with the idea of androgen tendencies whatsoever are in a constant battle to prove they do not want to touch another man's weiner.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Falsely accused of arson, but not convinced (at least yet).

quote:

So, somewhat recently, I was exploring what i thought was a fully abandoned building that had no owner. My friends and I were planing on using that place to make napalm (chill out it doesn't ignite upon creation, and it is legal to make and have as far as I know.) We brought about 1/4 gallon of gas to mix with Styrofoam. I walked outside at the exact time that a police car drove by. Long story short, They are trying to accuse me of attempted arson, attempted arson with an incendiary device, and criminal trespassing. I completely understand the trespassing part, because as it turns out, the factory did have an owner. Some things to know are: I am 17 (juvenile), It took place in PA, They are trying to say that i was trying to burn it down, the building is concrete, They say there was gas all over the floor (I'm pretty sure that was water or some other moldy building liquid), and we did not have anything to light a fire. Is there anything I should be worried about. I am still in high school, am concerned about my grades dropping due to being out of school for so long. Edit: spelling error (buy into by)

quote:

>I was exploring what i thought was a fully abandoned building that had no owner
That's not a thing.

>(chill out it doesn't ignite upon creation, and it is legal to make and have as far as I know.)
And this is the first of many reasons we're going to assume you're an idiot.

>Is there anything I should be worried about.
Whether or not we have flying cars when you get out of prison.

I'm glad that even at 13, I was smart enough to see the anarchist's cookbook and think "yeah I'm not actually stupid enough to try any of this"

Danaru fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Nov 7, 2017

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Serephina posted:

*Looks around guiltily*

Nope, never done that, nossir.

Happened to me all the time in shops before I grew a beard, it was hilarious. :sun:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Guy I knew back in college once heard "hey, baby, how much for a blowjob?" from some rear end in a top hat in a car, who sped off when dude turned around and roared, "what the gently caress did you just say?"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

outlier posted:

Some guys are just plain weird about short hair on women. It's on a par with not-all-men: mention pixie cuts or shaved heads on girls and they'll come rushing in to tell you that it's unattractive, looks strange, why would you like that, some sort of macho pearl-clutching.

I got confused for a woman when I had long hair all the time. People approaching me in the grocery store "excuse me, ma'am.. I mean, sir" when I turned around. Happens a lot.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Miserable Maid posted:

Edit: Eh, I guess I'm just caught up on this because a lot of these stories, I can kinda "understand" the rear end in a top hat's thought process (although certainly don't condone), but in this case it's just a completely alien concept to my mind.

There was a deleted update like 10 hours after the initial post and the original post is now deleted. I personally think it was fiction now but doubt we’ll ever know.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Guy I knew back in college once heard "hey, baby, how much for a blowjob?" from some rear end in a top hat in a car, who sped off when dude turned around and roared, "what the gently caress did you just say?"

That happened to me but I was too confused to respond.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Haifisch posted:

My 17F mom 50F offered me money to lose weight

:siren:

I don't want this to get overlooked in the regular thread drama, this poor kid. =( 5'4" 120 is not unhealthy in any way, that's like the definition of "normal :siren: BMI :siren:". I hope Reddit is at least not being lovely and telling her to stand up for herself.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

If you really wanna trigger some gay panic you say "oh honey, you couldn't afford me."

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

Yawgmoth posted:

If you really wanna trigger some gay panic you say "oh honey, you couldn't afford me."

"More than you can afford, pal."

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

As an ex-telecom tech, apartment entry systems don't require a landline in order to buzz people in, as they're a separate system built into the complex - at least in older buildings. Newer "dialer" systems are attached to a phone number, but are more often than not attached remotely to a cellular number. Obviously this presents problems if folks have neither a landline or a cell phone, but I suspect these cases are rare.

Also :laffo: at the mom who wants their 5'4 120lb daughter to lose weight jfc

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Recalibrate the scale and pocket your cash

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I got confused for a woman when I had long hair all the time. People approaching me in the grocery store "excuse me, ma'am.. I mean, sir" when I turned around. Happens a lot.

If I got seen from the back when my head was shaved, I got called sir a couple times. NBD.

Usually people just aren't looking too closely. Though I used to hang out with a guy that considered himself to be some kind of glam rockstar (long hair, eyeliner). A drunk guy at a bar once came up to us and told us 'you're the hottest lesbians I've ever seen!'

Admiral Ray posted:

He's going to kill you, hippos are the most dangerous animal.

If she survives, she'll be a big hit as a commentator during 'Hippo/Croc Week' on the Animal Channel (discovery channel?)

Seeing a guy labeled as 'Hippo Attack Survivor' made me laugh until he described how badly the hippo kicked his rear end.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Nov 7, 2017

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

LadyPictureShow posted:

If I got seen from the back when my head was shaved, I got called sir a couple times. NBD.

Usually people just aren't looking too closely.

If she survives, she'll be a big hit as a commentator during 'Hippo/Croc Week' on the Animal Channel (discovery channel?)

Seeing a guy labeled as 'Hippo Attack Survivor' made me laugh until he described how badly the hippo kicked his rear end.

Seriously, those things are monsters and will gently caress you up. Nine thousand pounds of high speed murderous bastard that will just bite the poo poo out of you for looking at them funny.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
time for a ~mystery~

My husband [29M] and my brother [30M] got into a physical fight and no one will tell me [28F] what it was about.

quote:

The title basically sums it up. I’ve been married for 4 years and my brother and my husband became friendly around the time my husband and I started dating (around 7 years ago). They’ve always gotten along.

My brother is currently staying with my parents with his new wife and baby. On Friday my husband went over there to drop off a bunch of hand me downs that belonged to my daughter when she was an infant. I would have gone myself but my husband passes my parents house on his way back from work and I don’t. So it was more convenient for me to just put the stuff in his car that morning so he could drop it off on his way home.

So the house is really big and my parents stay in one area and my brother and his wife stay downstairs which is basically sectioned off. So my parents didn’t actually hear anything that happened.

I got a text from my sister in law who was flipping out because apparently she walked in on them fighting and they didn’t stop until she started shrieking about having the baby in her arms. (I’m still sort of confused but from what I understand she was visiting with her friend, who’s also a new mom, and when she came into the house and went downstairs she saw my husband and brother going at it).

So then they stopped i guess and my husband left. (I guess texted me while he was in the car on his way home). I called her and asked what she was talking about but she forwarded me to voicemail and said she’d have to talk to me later.

Husband got home and I obviously asked him what happened. He said they got into a fight but he didn’t want to talk about it. I told him I wasn’t going to accept that for an answer but he won’t talk. So I tried calling my brother but he also forwarded me to voicemail. My sister in law then texted me again and asked if I know what’s going on with them. I said no and that’s when she told me that my brother apparently won’t tell her anything either!

So at this point I’m extremely confused and angry because I have no clue what’s going on. My husband won’t talk to me about it even when I threatened to go to a hotel.

So Saturday I decided to just go to my parents house myself without my husband to talk to my brother. He told me he was sorry that I was upset but he doesn’t want to talk about the fight. I asked if he could just tell me what happened and he said no. My parents ended up overhearing and getting involved and now they’re upset too (which wasn’t the goal but it is what it is now). My sister in law is also upset but she’s really pretty passive and doesn’t argue so she wasn’t saying all that much.

Finally I just went back home.

It’s now Monday and I assumed my husband would tell me what happened by now. I tried to be patient and give him space on Sunday. Today I asked again and he got annoyed and I still know nothing.

I’m not sure what to do. Should I just let this go?? It’s really bothering me and I don’t get why it has to be so freaking mysterious? I legitimately have no idea what could have caused them to even argue that day let alone hit each other.

Sorry if this post is rambly and confusing. I’m just looking for advice on what to do here.

TL:DR - husband and brother got in a fight and neither one will tell me or my sister in law why. It’s driving me nuts and I don’t know what to do about it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Sounds like it was Pon farr.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Danaru posted:

Falsely accused of arson, but not convinced (at least yet).

I'm glad that even at 13, I was smart enough to see the anarchist's cookbook and think "yeah I'm not actually stupid enough to try any of this"

I hosed around with it, but I also didn't get caught and didn't light anything important on fire, like a whole building....

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Yawgmoth posted:

My ex has long hair and always goes the gay panic route when stuff like that happens. He's been attacked a couple of times, but he's been able to defend himself.

Regarding child favouritism, I'm pretty sure my younger brother's got a case of that. He just always got whatever he wanted, no questions asked. He used to sneak into my room and steal my game boy when he was around 6 years old. He'd erase my Mario saves and start his own game.

He never got punished for taking my things and erasing my saves. Instead, he got rewarded with a brand new, GameBoy Advance (I only had an original GameBoy and a handful of games) and whatever games he wanted. It led to him becoming a gamer. If he lost or broke his GBA or DS, it was immediately replaced. He also got whatever home consoles and games he wanted as well.

I only got a DS Lite when I was 20 and had saved up for a lightly used model.

My brother gets to eat whatever he wants (so, mainly pepperoni pizza), play video games all day and get my mom to buy him whatever toys he wants. He's 22, has never held a job, and is not in school. My mom won't kick him out, so she's hoping to move to the city someday, and only then, maybe he'll go to college.

My mom's favouritism has severely stunted his development and prevented him from getting the therapy he needs (we suspect he's on the spectrum) yet she said that it's not a problem because I turned out okay, so he'll be fine too.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Nessa posted:

Regarding child favouritism, I'm pretty sure my younger brother's got a case of that. He just always got whatever he wanted, no questions asked. He used to sneak into my room and steal my game boy when he was around 6 years old. He'd erase my Mario saves and start his own game.

He never got punished for taking my things and erasing my saves. Instead, he got rewarded with a brand new, GameBoy Advance (I only had an original GameBoy and a handful of games) and whatever games he wanted. It led to him becoming a gamer. If he lost or broke his GBA or DS, it was immediately replaced. He also got whatever home consoles and games he wanted as well.

I only got a DS Lite when I was 20 and had saved up for a lightly used model.

My brother gets to eat whatever he wants (so, mainly pepperoni pizza), play video games all day and get my mom to buy him whatever toys he wants. He's 22, has never held a job, and is not in school. My mom won't kick him out, so she's hoping to move to the city someday, and only then, maybe he'll go to college.

My mom's favouritism has severely stunted his development and prevented him from getting the therapy he needs (we suspect he's on the spectrum) yet she said that it's not a problem because I turned out okay, so he'll be fine too.

My little brother gets some pretty hefty favoritism from my parents (although my grandparents like me more, so I guess it evens out)

Examples:

- My car broke down, so I saved up a few grand for a new (to me) car. My parents rallied on me to buy this car that their friends were selling. They said it was a great car, it was in my budget, ti had everything I needed, etc etc. So I told them as long as it had cruise control and air conditioning, then I was in. I gave them the money, they picked up the car and brought back a car that had neither cruise control nor air-conditioning. six weeks later they bought my brother a car (as a gift) that was the same make and model of the car that I had bought, but with cruise control, air-con, power windows and locks, and a custom stereo. They also paid his insurance and registration

- When I graduated from post-secondary (I was and still am the only member of my immediate family to be a grad) my parents showed up late to my convocation super high, wearing pot leaf pajama pants and left early. They also tried to convince my girlfriend to leave my convocation early so they could get lunch. When I was texting them afterwards to see if they wanted to get some pictures of me in my graduation gown they stopped responding to me.

- My parents are about to move to a new house in a nearby suburb, and once that happens my brother will get the house they currently live in all to himself, rent free. (I have been living on my own paying rent since I was 18)

- I got kicked out of my parents house because I let a friend stay over because she was too drunk to drive (I slept on the floor)

- One year for Christmas my brother got an xbox 360 and several games as his "big gift" for the year. my big gift was a wooden skeleton. (jokes on them I still have that skeleton)

- Last year my brother decided he wanted a new car so my parents gave him a loan from the bank of mom and dad to buy himself a new automobile.

- My parents have 5 cars between my mom, my pops, and my little brother. 2 brand new trucks (one for each parent), my brothers 2010 car that he bought, a third truck that sits in the back and is about 3 years old that they are keeping because they couldn't get a good trade in rate when they bought the new trucks, and a muscle car that they drive during the summer on "cruise days"

- Recently I have been mentioning to my family that I am in the process of saving up to buy a new car for myself (to replace the car my parents talked me into buying in the above story) both my grandparents have offered to help me out with a few bucks when I am ready to buy (they're the best). The other day I was visiting my parents for coffee and as I was leaving my mom goes "Hey when are you buying a new car?"
Me: "I'm still saving up, I'm working on it, why?"
my mom: "Because your car is a real piece of poo poo!"
Me: "You're the one who specifically told me to buy this car, and you lied to me and told me it had air conditioning and cruise control!"
my mom: "I know lol"

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Nov 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

time for a ~mystery~

My husband [29M] and my brother [30M] got into a physical fight and no one will tell me [28F] what it was about.

The baby is your husband's honey.