Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Phi230 posted:

Something really bad is gonna happen cuz of it tbh

more mass shootings? more rapes? what is it? spit it out

Ed Balls demands to know the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

even more mass shootings

e: ...

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

oh btw the reason the incels got into hot water this time is because one of them posted in r/legaladvice pretending to be a woman who wanted to know some of the ways guys avoid getting caught by the cops after raping a woman they don't know

hey r/legaladvice lookin for ur proest rapestrats tia

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i think /r/incel is responsible for several rapes, but their internal-monologue is that they're helping men suffering.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

honestly netflix should just use all that staff to make the death note tv series

they just need to remake classic tv series with the death note premise

frasier but he has a death note

perfect strangers but balci has a death note

family matters and urkel has a death note but keeps dropping it and when someone assassinates the president he looks at the screen and says "Did I do that?"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Der Meister posted:

he’s right tho

its like saying sure the falcons gained 500 yards

but they still lost up 28-3

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hey r/legaladvice lookin for ur proest rapestrats tia

dont rape

h2h

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Regular Nintendo posted:

also post the image where the chad and the incel are a couple and have children, that one was cute

:what:

how does someone consider themselves incel but is in a relationship with a chad and even have children

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, did you guys know that in Texas, in addition to the fact that parishioners can carry firearms into a church if they have a carry license, a state law put into effect in September made it legal for churches to have armed volunteer guards. Pretty cool huh, they don't even have to hire armed security from a licensed contractor they can just legally have armed parishioners guard them.

Why do we need to have armed guards in a church?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

brugroffil posted:

I'm assuming this is a Russian troll or bot

@RapinBill is actually bill clinton's private account

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nonsense posted:

i think /r/incel is responsible for several rapes, but their internal-monologue is that they're helping men suffering.

one of their more tame proposals was wanting government subsidized prostitutes

THS
Sep 15, 2017

people who do mass shootings dont even get along with weird online forums, see how elliot rodger was ruthlessly hounded out of bodybuilding.com

generally the people who post a lot have it as an outlet instead of doing anything irl terrible

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

I lean in close and whisper

Bernie would have won

My eyes glaze over as death takes me, a single tear escaping my eye until at last I see and feel nothing.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

juche avocado posted:

i fuckin hate whomever among you it was that i first saw draw the connection between the Virginia Governorship and the 2020 census because now i find myself actually caring, anathema to my otherwise cool demeanor

:frogon:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/billboard/status/928007972911042560

more mass murder for the people of las vegas

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zyla posted:

TONIGHTS CREW

PIDERMAN HOME COMING

COME THRILL TO DARING EXPLOITS

WATCH A RICH GUY gently caress OVER THE WORKING CLASS ON THE EVE OF THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLT IONS 100TH ANNIVERSARY!!

BE THERE AT 10PM EARTH STANDARD TIME

ehh. i sorta get the argument, but the dude is rich as gently caress, he kept the blue collar bullshit so he could justify the robberies as a gently caress you to the feds. that being said, vulture was cool.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

This is the worst thing to ever happen to Vegas

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the margin of victory is going to be 6.9 points you heard it here first

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

better at being a druggie doctor than House imo

iirc he was an alcoholic no?

the only things i really remember about becker is he had a blind musician best friend and i had a big preteen crush on his receptionist lady

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

radical meme posted:

Hey, did you guys know that in Texas, in addition to the fact that parishioners can carry firearms into a church if they have a carry license, a state law put into effect in September made it legal for churches to have armed volunteer guards. Pretty cool huh, they don't even have to hire armed security from a licensed contractor they can just legally have armed parishioners guard them.

since they can open carry swords now statewide i hope the catholic churches start having sworn knights in full plate

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

I don't know man, you're the one that lives in Texas. Why do churches need armed guards unless their literal loving madrasas or some poo poo? lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Phi230 posted:

Something really bad is gonna happen cuz of it tbh

Stop being such a Stacey

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Der Meister posted:

trump is pres??!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

FAUXTON posted:

This is the worst thing to ever happen to Vegas

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

has it been said millions of times itt the bumfuck parts of virginia count their votes first

oh good, that means they're has-beens

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

radical meme posted:

:911:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

ehh. i sorta get the argument, but the dude is rich as gently caress, he kept the blue collar bullshit so he could justify the robberies as a gently caress you to the feds. that being said, vulture was cool.

while we never see the personal lives of the rest of his crew, i bet they also made out pretty well from all the "crime". makes sense, tho

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Regular Nintendo posted:

someone post the chinese chad story again

also post the image where the chad and the incel are a couple and have children, that one was cute

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

yandat is right

if oyu are postin, you arent killin

keep positn

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Al! posted:

the only things i really remember about becker is he had a blind musician best friend and i had a big preteen crush on his receptionist lady

i remember liking becker and yes, she was a cutie. went on to become a main character in the saw series

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Yandat posted:

people who do mass shootings dont even get along with weird online forums, see how elliot rodger was ruthlessly hounded out of bodybuilding.com

generally the people who post a lot have it as an outlet instead of doing anything irl terrible

I dunno the tfr guy did alright getting advice about bird shot to protect his puckins

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

since they can open carry swords now statewide i hope the catholic churches start having sworn knights in full plate
somewhat related: putin's attempt to bolster the republican-esque right-wing in europe backfired to the point of wiping them out so the european right wing is now some fusion of theocratic and populist

so we might end up having those for real :matters:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

the gently caress is a residency in terms of bands

yer not fuckin doctors, m8s

LOOK AT THIS CARDIOGRAPH
EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

agc Single Payer now

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Serf posted:

while we never see the personal lives of the rest of his crew, i bet they also made out pretty well from all the "crime". makes sense, tho

oh yeah, the only really bad poo poo is selling it to really shady shitheads and that one accident. he is good bad guy. i loved that movie alot.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

nbc... good?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
bates motel was pretty okay but im not gonna watch the autistic doctor norman bates show

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Zyla posted:

its like saying sure the falcons gained 500 yards

but they still lost up 28-3

NFL games should be decided by total offensive yards

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

why was carter page asking about bird law or was that a fake quote :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

radical meme posted:

sounds like somebody hates america for our freedoms

• Locked thread