Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i love this just shows how broken and shallow these fucks are. they dont really believe in anything outside some uber contrarian bullshit with layers of "irony", they hate themselves and only feel good when others are thrown under the bus.

hackbunny posted:

According to incel ideology, the stages of enlightenment roughly go:
  • Blue pill/beta/normie/cuck: believes in equality, justice and true love (unenlightened)
  • Red pill: sees through social justice in general and feminism in particular, can see the power imbalance between men and women; exploits the imbalance for personal gain
  • Black pill: a free man who no longer feels any need to exploit the power imbalance - for example, rejects PUA, bodybuilding and any other "self improvement" method
  • Cope: the long term black pill game, where you fill the void in your soul with distractions ("copes")
  • LDAR (Lay Down And Rot): when cope stops working
  • Rope: the endgame
Or, for short, Hope, Cope and Rope

Interestingly, Incels don't seem to like the idea of suicide-by-cop at the end of a rampage, I don't remember anyone even jokingly suggest/threaten it: in fact, the contemptuous hate for fellow incel Elliot Rodger was palpable. All discussion of suicide implied a quiet martyr's death by hanging. On the other hand, they all sounded too chicken to go ahead with it, even those who went ahead and bought the rope (or claimed to have)

yeah, they are loving broken people and i feel a weird mix of disgust, hatred and pity for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
this is the person who got her banned

https://twitter.com/DeoTasDevil/status/928366959040827394

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:barf:
:allbuttons:

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Jesus Christ

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

aware of dog posted:

Jesus Christ

Good username post combo.
Also as beastiality is illegal Im pretty sure you could get that user banned.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
"it is not abuse of any forum"

Buddy, it's abuse of this forum

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

not too surprised about this but
https://twitter.com/cjcmichel/status/928365294820777985
kind of?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i love this just shows how broken and shallow these fucks are. they dont really believe in anything outside some uber contrarian bullshit with layers of "irony", they hate themselves and only feel good when others are thrown under the bus.

https://twitter.com/DickCoughlan/status/925807115989651457

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

His whole Heavens Gate thing is incredibly not funny

It's not a joke, dude is legitimately mentally ill.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Qu Appelle posted:

It's amazing what we can do with corpse animation these days.

Thank God for the Virginian necromancers.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Heaven's Gate is cool

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

aware of dog posted:

So Twitter personality Goth Ms. Frizzle just got banned because of a coordinated reporting campaign by Nazi furries.

2017 is weird.

Spookperson was the best, free spookperson

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
aw really? i followed that person

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the only thing worse than a nazi is a nazi in a fursuit.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wearing a diaper

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
We're going to need a big goddamn gulag once this all shakes out.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/a_moments_rest/status/928304045118316544

https://twitter.com/DanBoeckner/status/928373785102815232

twitter dumb

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

sure would be nice if twitter weren't moderated by algorithms and nazis and nazi algorithms

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
reminder that it was just leaked that russia has invested something like $1/2b in twitter

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Gringostar posted:

reminder that it was just leaked that russia has invested something like $1/2b in twitter

i missed this tidbit but lmao

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

OatmealRaisin posted:

i missed this tidbit but lmao

it was in the huge data dump about large corps avoiding taxes

and yes, it did not surprise me in the least

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
if you are talking about the paradise papers so far it was i believe 3 invested and then divested a bit after the elections, the one thing that just struck me though is holy poo poo. russia has no corruption laws, they invested, bought ads from themselves, profited and still destabilized a country all without firing a shot or a single bit of bluster.

they are way better capitalists than america.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
yeah, the paradise papers showed that one of putins closest oligarchs invested a shitload into twitter after the arab spring because they saw how much it could sway public opinion/disinformation

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

sneakyfrog posted:

they are way better capitalists than america.

"winning" the cold war did a number on the american psyche

the easiest mark is a guy who thinks he's impervious

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/antifa_ne/status/928392989298384897

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

quote:

Russell told officers that the explosives and radioactive materials found in the apartment were his and that he used them to make “model rockets.”

Later, detectives learned Russell is the leader of a group that calls itself, “Atomwaffen” and claims to have 60 to 70 members across the country.

Russell is facing federal charges for being in possession of the explosives and radioactive material found inside the apartment.

so is this lingo i'm not familiar with or should i take 'radioactive' to have exactly the kind of subtext you'd expect

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

boy do i have mixed feelings about that story

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Office Pig posted:

so is this lingo i'm not familiar with or should i take 'radioactive' to have exactly the kind of subtext you'd expect

if that guy hadn't shot them they probably would have successfully carried out a nuclear attack because we don't monitor white supremacist groups

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

as opposed to those low-power assault rifles

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

the nazi furry now follow me because I tweeted this

https://twitter.com/drangryface/status/928065430438207488

now i am conflicted of what I should do with him as a follower

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Al! posted:

if that guy hadn't shot them they probably would have successfully carried out a nuclear attack because we don't monitor white supremacist groups

Also that was their literal endgame

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

daesh....did a good thing?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/927843442457276417

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nazis converting to Islam has a rich history, the combat 18 guy did it too

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Ruzihm posted:

bonus points: look at that guy's past comments and they are all basically on the Overwatch subreddit. gamers are trash.

Remember Eternal Halloween GBS from a few years back? When the mod team was purged and all rules were suspended for weeks? I'll give you three guesses as to what SA subforum of choice was overrepresented among the people who did nothing but post about trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies for days on end

Office Pig posted:

For my part, I notice no mention of terrorism or even criminal conspiracy charges

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i'm sure that nazi was just conducting science experiments with his radioactive materials nothing to worry over

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
foxler...

fox hitler

nice, thank you 2017

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

if you're curious to see a bunch of horrible poo poo about nazi furries, here is this summary thread: https://twitter.com/DeoTasDevil/status/928361855197868033

(we probably don't need to keep discussing it, though, there's nothing uniquely interesting or dangerous about furry WN versus all the other WN out there)

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

hackbunny posted:

I'll give you three guesses as to what SA subforum of choice was overrepresented among the people who did nothing but post about trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies for days on end

Trick question, it was Sports Arguments Stadium :ssh: (of course Games did vomit a large contingent of bigots on unmoderated GBS but Games is also bigger than all other subforums combined)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tapine
Sep 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
figured it would be the car guys