Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

DICK DICER posted:

Hm. I would never say that i am one to make less than well thought out, advisable decisions, but maybe i shouldnt have eaten a family sized bag of habanero lime flavored mexican tortilla chips before embarking onto what may be the longest, most desolate stretch of walled in high traffic hurricane ravaged concrete in the known universe

Its florida. I'm sure everyone has witnessed someone taking a poo poo at the side of the road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: am about to eat lifetime firsy honeybun ever trip report to follow :siren:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh. Oh yeah. That is in fact the stuff

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ok ima need like all of those

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Surrender the buns and nobody gets hurt

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
The best ones come off of coffee trucks at construction sites, garages etc..

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
How have you never had a honeybun?! That is the most astonishing thing about all this.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Of all the things in this thread series to not believe... that you've never had a honeybun is tops on the list.

In vehicular news, REI has a killer deal on your '16 Grater Charge 3: https://www.rei.com/product/101543/charge-grater-3-bike-2016

That's a seriously nice bike for that price.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

QuarkMartial posted:

How have you never had a honeybun?! That is the most astonishing thing about all this.

Same

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

If you can get access to a microwave they're fuckin incredible hot.

Also Anthrax was the best of the thrash big 4 and dill pickles suck, while I'm here.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

Shrugs Not Drugs posted:

If you can get access to a microwave they're fuckin incredible hot.

yes

quote:

Also Anthrax was the best of the thrash big 4

no

quote:

and dill pickles suck, while I'm here.

yes

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Seriously, you've never had a honeybun?

That like the most shocking thing I think I e learned about you so far.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

QuarkMartial posted:

They're not really a west coast thing unless you're in prison.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Holy gently caress, you already hit Marathon? :catstare:

When you get to Ramrod Key, the Looe Key tiki bar is gonna be on your left. Get some conch chowder all up in you. J-Daddy used to live on Ramrod within spitting distance, I drank there every night when I visited 5 years ago. It's still standing after Irma, but the roof's been blown off.

PMed you his info, and he's got your name, you might get a FB request. (And yeah, as I said in your PM, that's me on FB)

Bahia Honda is an actual state park with campgrounds, so that might be a good place to rest depending on where you're at tomorrow. Nice beaches, restrooms to set on fire with all those nitro takis

edit: I was gonna request a picture of you next to the Sugar Loaf Key bat house but apparently Irma destroyed it. :cry:

edit part deux: you know, I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of. Dave gets to visit the Keys, but my father gets to meet 14 before I do. :sigh:

JacquelineDempsey fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 8, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Holy gently caress, you already hit Marathon? :catstare:

When you get to Ramrod Key,

Say it.

Say Key Ramrod.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh uh also

Every roadside speed radar ive ridden past is confirming a sustained riding speed of, no poo poo, 14 miles per hour.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

DICK DICER posted:

Say it.

Say Key Ramrod.

If there's not already a gay stripper in KW named "Key Ramrod", I am going to be achingly disappointed that I was not born with a dick, because I could move there and make mad bank with that name.

So, this reminds me of another thing everyone ought to try when visiting KW: there's a clothing-optional bar called the Garden of Eden. It's on the roof of the Bull & Whistle, so you can strip down to nothing (they provide towels so you can safely lounge in the deck chairs without getting cooties from someone's ballsweat) and no one walking down the street can see you. Just bask in FL sunshine while sipping a cocktail, totally naked. The first 5 minutes I was nervous as hell, but the next hour was one of the most relaxing ones of my life.

Fake Edit: just saw your latest post. Daaaang, you droppin' that hammer, 14. I know I'm several latitudes away from you, but, uh, it IS dark out, no?
Also, you're in the Heart of Darkness there, middle keys like Marathon to Cudjoe to Sugarloaf were the worst hit.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

There's a Bat Tower on Sugarloaf. Yeah, I know it's a habitat for bats, but still.

The Bat Tower.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Holy poo poo you are covering some ground. Can confirm Bahia Honda is a great place to camp if it's open, that's another Corona commercial opportunity there.

Also lol at the honeybun, add me as another person astonished that you've never had one before.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
OH GOD

OH GOD NO

I hosed UP AND SPILLED THE LAST OF MY MOSQUITO SPRAY HERE

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
THE NOZZLE WAS CLOGGED FROM THE SHRUB I TOOK FROM MAR A LAGO SO I UNSCREWED THE CAP AND MY HANDS, THEY WERE SO SWEATY

THANKS OBAMA

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Keep moving then so they stay off you :v:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Keep moving then so they stay off you :v:

THEYRE STICKING TO MY SWEAT ON IMPACT

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Deteriorata posted:

There's a Bat Tower on Sugarloaf. Yeah, I know it's a habitat for bats, but still.

The Bat Tower.

Don't know if you missed my edit earlier, but alas, The Bat Tower is no more thanks to Irma. :( I'm glad I got to see it when it existed.

(For the record, the intended purpose of the bat tower was to attract bats, because mosquitoes are suck* an issue that locals were like "gently caress yeah, we'll take bats over bugs". Never worked as planned, it never did turn into a condo for bats, but there was always a kick-rear end osprey nest up top. I hope the ospreys made it out okay.)

*That was a typo, but it worked so well

edit: ....aaaaand while I was typing that, 14 has confirmed the squito issue.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Passing bat tower road.

Starting to feel the burn

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

You're making killer progress, dude. Keep going.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
At mile marker loving 14, my tail light died. Right next to a park.

Im wondering if this is a sign.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
You know its just a short swim to Cuba, right?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

DICK DEFECTOR

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Pham Nuwen posted:

DICK DEFECTOR

He would need to avoid their

DICK DETECTOR

So they don't deploy the

DICK DEFLECTOR

yeah, that's all I got. Thought I had more, but welp.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

You need to have someone take your pic with your bike at the southern most point when you get to Key West, it looks like this:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also lol at the honeybun, add me as another person astonished that you've never had one before.

This thread is the first time I've ever heard of them. We don't have those things in California.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

That's weird. I grew up in the midwest and as a kid ate way too many of them. Wonder why they aren't a thing on the west coast. Do you guys get the Hostess junk food there? Like the pies and cupcakes and poo poo?

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

That's weird. I grew up in the midwest and as a kid ate way too many of them. Wonder why they aren't a thing on the west coast. Do you guys get the Hostess junk food there? Like the pies and cupcakes and poo poo?

Hostess, yes; Tastykake, no.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
This whole loving trip. From the Jeepocalypse to the Greyhound debacle to the hauling-loving-rear end to the keys, I too am completely blown away at the ignorance of honey buns.

Do you west coasters even know who Little Debbie is?

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

This whole loving trip. From the Jeepocalypse to the Greyhound debacle to the hauling-loving-rear end to the keys, I too am completely blown away at the ignorance of honey buns.

Do you west coasters even know who Little Debbie is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMP-QNPP5QU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Magnus Praeda posted:

Hostess, yes; Tastykake, no.

So do you not get these then?

There's more than one maker of honeys buns, in fact a bunch of different junk food makers have them available here.

• Locked thread