Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Do they have a Romeo and Juliet law? If they did, I'd be surprised if it was 12 years...

I gotta admit, I did one google search, ended up on wikipedia then peaced out.

Ah, the loss of /r/incel is hitting these guys hard I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

raise your hand if you're shocked louis ck is a sex offender
Add Mariah Carey!?!! :wth: to the list

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

100% this guy talks to people in real life like he does here - no eye contact

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

who the gently caress looks at a pile of trash like that and goes "hey yeah, that'd be a good person to make decisions that affect the lives of millions"

I like that his law professor nicknamed him 'Fruit Salad' because he was the most mixed up person he'd ever met in his life. Apparently the dude had to stop having student participation in class because Moore would argue something that defied basic logic and would never back down and it would constantly ruin entire classes lol.

This is a dude was that on the State Supreme Court and will still probably become a Senator despite him being a pedo. Shameful as poo poo.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
First, one of my favorite actors comes out as a sexual harasser. Now my favorite comedian.

I need to pick better favorites.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Do I have any chance of steering this into Civ chat? Gandhi is a dick....The Polynesians are glorious.. spreading your religion with the sword is best...

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

First, one of my favorite actors comes out as a sexual harasser. Now my favorite comedian.

Don't pick a favorite they will fail you. Except Russell Wilson he is perfect

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

seiferguy posted:

who's your favorite poster?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Lol literally furious at wimmen playin vidya games

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

https://youtu.be/Iw9BF5SXJvs

Mr. Nice! posted:

Depends on what you got hit with, whether it was direct or indirect, and your own reaction to capsaicin. I've been pepper sprayed for sentry training and watched a few dozen other people get sprayed. It ranges from locks down your eyes in searing pain where you can't move to moderate to severe burning pain.

Maybe it's the capsaicin thing. I've accidentally touched my eyes after cutting peppers in the past with no effect. Onions cause me actual, physical pain though. I am legitimately crying when I cut those. But drat it, they are delicious and worth it.

Joey Freshwater posted:

Not at all surprised to find out you've been pepper sprayed

:v:

You are right on the money. I was a massive piece of poo poo back in the day. Now I'm a small piece of poo poo like everyone else!!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Do I have any chance of steering this into Civ chat? Gandhi is a dick....The Polynesians are glorious.. spreading your religion with the sword is best...

I'm sorry I'm stuck playing Civ 3 because it was a free download a few weeks ago.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

a patagonian cavy posted:

who's your favorite poster?

I have no favorites, I like you all equally!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Do the NFL thing: enjoy the product and feel bad about it later

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

seiferguy posted:

I have no favorites, I like you all equally!

Thanks grandma

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I already had my meltdown post about the NFL earlier this season about it being a bloodsport that gets reposted once in awhile.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Yeah, at least with just about every major Kevin Spacey role, he's playing an unlikeable piece of poo poo anyway, so hey, even easier.

Kinda like people mad about Johnny Depp in that Murder on the Orient Express movie that just came out. Considering who he's playing, and the plot of that, seemed appropriate.

Book spoiler for Murder on the Orient Express:
Depp's character Edward Ratchett, is an escaped child kidnapper who murdered the daughter of a famous actress when he thought he would be found out and fled the country. Every other passenger on the train was secretly a friend or associate of the actress's family, who concocted a scheme to jointly murder him while giving each other perfect alibis. The super smart detective figures it all out, and then since Depp's a dickbag, they decide to blame it on an unknown assassin and ignore it

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh man jus tnot a good day for the GOP

https://twitter.com/KenDilanianNBC/status/928698278488805376

its real yall

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

its real yall

i always believed~*

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

FizFashizzle posted:

its real yall

I never lost hope in the piss tape.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

it's such an oddly-specific thing to lie about

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol check out this probation

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=220739

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Lmfao I thought this was going to be a heartfelt rant about standing up for the silent sexually abused but oh no

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FizFashizzle posted:

oh man jus tnot a good day for the GOP

https://twitter.com/KenDilanianNBC/status/928698278488805376

its real yall

P
I
S
S
T
A
P
E
!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

If the piss tape is real, I'm voting for Trump in 2020

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Will you write him in if he's not a candidate in 2020?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I've heard the Louis CK thing for years, though it's usually couched as it's a prominent comedian who if anyone publicly came out with accusations would ruin her career because he has Bill Cosby levels of power within the industry and everyone just kind of understands it's him

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

:toxx:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Will you write him in if he's not a candidate in 2020?

No. If I'm being true to Trump then I don't think "writing" "words" is appropriate

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

What if there's no election in 2020?

I'm just trying to make sure you can't rules-lawyer your way out of this sacred promise because

the piss tape

it's real

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

No. If I'm being true to Trump then I don't think "writing" "words" is appropriate

projectile diarrhea onto a ballot?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The story about Marlee Matlin and William Hurt below that is ten times worse, especially since the accusations were published years ago.

There's a bunch of actors who have been accused of some heinous poo poo, I wonder if old accusations are going to be coming up again, Sean Penn is another pretty notorious piece of poo poo who still gets work.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Hell, let's do it.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

If the piss tape is real, I'm voting for Trump in 2020. If there is no election, I will piss on an effigy of Trump while STANDING and waving an American flag

:toxx:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

^^^ which dong will you be using?

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Electronic voting would be inappropriate too, only punchcards are permissable

e:

https://twitter.com/IsiahWhitlockJr/status/928312886459535366

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

^^280 characters is paying off !! Sadly, it probably means we'll never get another one of those stripper stories

Intruder posted:

^^^ which dong will you be using?

that's a surprise, honeybuns

quote:

Electronic voting would be inappropriate too, only punchcards are permissable
I bet Trump was one of those people who got confused by those things

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Most justified probation in SA history

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Skwirl posted:

The story about Marlee Matlin and William Hurt below that is ten times worse, especially since the accusations were published years ago.

There's a bunch of actors who have been accused of some heinous poo poo, I wonder if old accusations are going to be coming up again, Sean Penn is another pretty notorious piece of poo poo who still gets work.

Yeah, Adrian Brody is another well know piece of poo poo.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Did anyone else think that he was going to start rapping.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I hadn't heard about Adrian Brody at all unless you mean the Halle Berry kiss

CharlestheHammer posted:

Did anyone else think that he was going to start rapping.

It does kind of sound like it now that I think about it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spoeank posted:

P
I
S
S
T
A
P
E
!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kueCCffiBkY&t=28s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
NYT story about Louis CK is up and is basically the masturbation stuff but with the victims putting their name to it, no doubt cause they finally feel like people will believe it.

man the patriarchy sure is a pile a poo poo.

• Locked thread