Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

What are the low-level legendaries I want to gamble for a baby barb?

Probably bracers. You can get Bracers of Destruction and Bracers of the First Men at level 1. Lut Socks/Band of Might are also options, but won't help do more damage and level faster. Leo's Crown is also always a great thing to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

What are the low-level legendaries I want to gamble for a baby barb?

https://www.d3planner.com/game/kadala

Set level to 1 at top.. belt or bracers?

90s Shoes
Jan 30, 2014
why in the gently caress does this start so late i need quarterly therapy to begin NOW goddammit

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

never played a season before. the ultimate goal is what, the highest level rift in the fastest possible time?

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Efexeye posted:

never played a season before. the ultimate goal is what, the highest level rift in the fastest possible time?

Starting over from scratch and having fun getting upgrades until it gets boring, which is hopefully not before you finish the journey for the cosmetic rewards, and then you wait to do it all again in 3 months.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I'm torn between Crusader and Monk this season. I usually play WD (I love it) but I'm a bit burnt out on Helltooth.

It's goodly and badly that there are so many great changes this season. I also tried a bit of D3 on my new 144Hz monitor and it looks incredible.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So what class/es will be good this season? Does necro allow fast play? Like fast as a dh?

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Nov 9, 2017

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Also when does the season start?????????????????????? Edit: Oh were you being serious? Last I played Necro it had limited speed builds. Monk, WD, and Wizard are fantastic for speed builds.

On a more serious note I just checked DiabloFans and it looks like Zuni is a badass viable build this season? I may go back to my addiction and play first as a WD.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

Also when does the season start??????????????????????

5 pm pst

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.
I was going to start a DH because I didn't know you only get 1 gift set and thats the most comfortable start for me right now... gently caress now I don't know what to play

nerox
May 20, 2001
Since I always burn out trying to get gear for my second/third characters, I guess I will just roll a crusader and spam shields all day.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
I always wanted to try a Roland's Sweep Crusader and I heard they are pretty strong this time so Ill give that a try.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
Never played a season. Never played a Monk. Gonna do both tonight.

Eelface
Jul 23, 2002

nice I thought it was live tomorrow in NA I gotta stock up on booze. Going DH lets go Starman

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
6 hours after the Season launched, someone EU side has already got 3x level 65 gems.
I mean, it's not even poopsocking in that sort of time, just... something else.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Very smart planning, a good support group, and a bit of luck.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
So, the game gave me the season journey credit for crafting an imperial gem before I even got to level 30 on my brand new demon hunter, well before I'm anywhere near being able to make one yet. That's a bit weird, but I'll take it.

biscuits and crazy fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Nov 10, 2017

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!
The US season start is in 29 minutes, right?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Here are some more streamers for the OP:

Bigdaddyden76: Twitch
Leviathan: Twitch
Discobear: Twitch

twice burned ice posted:

The US season start is in 29 minutes, right?

Yes. 17:00 Pacific.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard

kingturnip posted:

6 hours after the Season launched, someone EU side has already got 3x level 65 gems.
I mean, it's not even poopsocking in that sort of time, just... something else.

And 10 minutes ago the 3x65 gem achievement was finished on hardcore. I mean, how? This is exploiting, not poopsucking, right? :confuoot:

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Season is live in NA.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Well in 6 hours:

4 wizards/Necros/Witch doctors massacre farm to 70 in about 2 hours

which gives you 4 hours to complete the headrigs gift journey,

which puts everyone around Tx-TxIII

and from there it’s just a matter of speedfarming rifts

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
How's the necromancer now?

All sets viable? Most OP set?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
It's veterans day weekend baby

:siren: It's Diablo Time :siren:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Mr Scumbag posted:

How's the necromancer now?

All sets viable? Most OP set?

Here is your best bet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mSuEY6tlw

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

The powerleveling community seems nice. Tried hopping on to one and it was nothing but people screaming at other people for asking about being powerleveled.

...Like, isn't that the point? I know it's early in the season but there are motherfuckers already running T13.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
If you are begging for a PL day 1, it is you who is wrong.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Man I was just trying to find a group to level together, but my mewling cries about assembling a party couldn't cut through the din of people calling each other cucks.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
the "power leveling community" is a chat channel where people log on for the first three days of the season to scream at anyone who wants to be power leveled. After that its empty.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

Man I was just trying to find a group to level together, but my mewling cries about assembling a party couldn't cut through the din of people calling each other cucks.

This is why you ask in LLJK instead of random nonsense communities.

90s Shoes
Jan 30, 2014
just open your game to the public and go hard, both groups I ended up with last night were nice, ended up running for cube and doing chapters 1 and 2 together plus a few puzzle rings.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

I haven't played as a crusader or demon hunter, which is more fun?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Crusader is more fun, but Demon Hunters are p. fun

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Both have melee and ranged builds and tanky and glass cannon ones. So go with the one that you think has the best transmogs for Barbie doll mode, which is the most important part of the game.

90s Shoes
Jan 30, 2014
I think dh has more fun builds overall, but crusader is cool, flip a coin.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Last season I joined a bounties split-farming channel, I don't think anyone ever wanted to run it at T13.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
You can just join public games with the bounty tag and knock them out in 15-20 min. Also the power creep this season means T13 is trivial.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
So I haven't played since season 3; a lot has changed. I managed to hit 70 last night on a necromancer, and got my four piece set, but I don't feel too powerful. Certainly not enough to finish the season journey. What should I be working on to get to that point? Or should I latch onto someone to get it done and then start smashin rifts?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Most sets don't shine until the six piece bonus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Necromancer 4pc doesn't add any dmg its all more toughness.