Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pirate Radar posted:

Michael Douglas got throat cancer from eating out Martin Sheen’s wife?

Now that's a funny forums quote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Pirate Radar posted:

The Aristocrats!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pirate Radar posted:

The 70s were a crazy time.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

nooner, you broke my loving heart. You're my favorite poster and i love you like a pet dog or a pretty Spanish teacher but I can't forgive this.guns n roses is my favorite band of all time and has been since I was a baby. you BROKE MY loving HEART NOONER

Gatekeeper posted:

I WANT MY loving PAINTING BACK NOONER

Gatekeeper posted:

this was me seconds before reading this thread and having my heart broken by the goon i loved most

this is me now

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Normal Adult Human posted:

they see themselves loving a child in the future and sort of shrug. nothing they can do.

minor report

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Detective No. 27 posted:

Glass has begun filming.

6 minutes later:

ALFbrot posted:

Glass production has been halted after numerous sexual assaults by the cast have come to light

another 7 minutes:

ALFbrot posted:

Production of the troubled Glass has resumed, with all actors being replaced by Christopher Plummer

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 15:18 on Nov 10, 2017

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Does anyone have the Web Butt thread that has these two gems:

something like twisty/deg going to a pharmacy but they wont give him the many pills he needs

twisty/deg/someone gluing candycorn to their teeth and scaring a girl they have a crush on then the teach comes out and starts stomping him with his oxfords

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone got the Open Palm slam variation that got posted when goons were talking about sounding rods?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Cindy Shitbird posted:

Anyone got the Open Palm slam variation that got posted when goons were talking about sounding rods?

:stonk:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

What a twist!

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Cindy Shitbird posted:

Was that in the e/n thread where some posters tried to convince OP to teach their underage brother safer sounding techniques?

Man, this forum is really hosed up sometimes.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Aesop Poprock posted:

Literally the first thing I thought was "that bear was built to gently caress"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Roro posted:

Was that in the e/n thread where some posters tried to convince OP to teach their underage brother safer sounding techniques?

i kinda hope it was. im not ready for a world with multiple sounding threads on these the something awful forums

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Roro posted:

Well the alternative was thinking that you could get a teenage boy to stop masturbating, which has never happened ever in the history of people no matter how much you shame them.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Powaqoatse posted:

i kinda hope it was. im not ready for a world with multiple sounding threads on these the something awful forums

well the other recent sounding tragedy unfolded in the Australia thread, so technically...

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Roro posted:

Third Arm Reduction?

I can't figure out a way to make the harm reduction joke but I want it to work so badly :(

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Haraam reduction?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Push El Burrito posted:

I have a question about headless titty Sonic.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Guy Mann posted:

Well the alternative was thinking that you could get a teenage boy to stop masturbating, which has never happened ever in the history of people no matter how much you shame them.

The alternative was therapy you loving weirdo

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Improbable Lobster posted:

The alternative was therapy you loving weirdo

Having a fetish isn't something a therapist can do anything about unless you're dealing with the kinds who think gay conversion therapy is a legitimate thing.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That's what was so "great" about the thread, there was literally no good outcome. Obviously the people who were advocating buying him pro sounding kits or whatever they use were loving looney but it was clear that this kid was not going to be reached by anyone. Kid had already got an infection and been in the hospital before anybody figured out he was putting a bike pump in his dick hole and he kept doing it. He was never going to stop. If almost dying didn't stop him do you really think a therapist would be able to get him to chill?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

Having a fetish isn't something a therapist can do anything about unless you're dealing with the kinds who think gay conversion therapy is a legitimate thing.

there are therapists who can help people with self-destructive fetishes figure out a way to not destroy their genitalia and also literally any form of professional therapy would be healthier than listening to the "just buy him some safe things to shove in his dick!" lobby on the internet

purple death ray posted:

it was clear that this kid was not going to be reached by anyone

He was never going to stop. If almost dying didn't stop him do you really think a therapist would be able to get him to chill?

the entire point of therapy is to help you deal with things you're unable to handle yourself, so, yes

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Guy Mann posted:

Having a fetish doesn't quite cover "compulsively sticking a bike pump in your dickhole to the point of multiple hospitalizations for sepsis" my dude the kid had issues beyond just wanting to get his jollies

Whatever happened to that kid?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

there was a certain subset of people in that thread championing the idea of "what if you just tell him to stop shoving pencils into his dick and keep an eye on him to make sure he stops" which were dumb because once you're able to overcome the physical dick pain that results from the insertion of a full-sized pencil into your urethra, the emotional pain of having your mother nag you about your constant dick infections is a relatively minor obstacle in comparison

however that thread was amazing because there was ALSO the diehard contingent of pro-dick pencil posters advocating that his mother actually buy him a specially engineered dick pole to put in his dick which would have been psychologically devastating for the exact opposite reason, since it's one thing for your mom to find out about your weird fetish but it's a far worse thing for her to actually be supportive of it. this one might have actually worked though because if she'd done it I think he might have just never masturbated or had sex again from it being permanently associated with his mom, but then ten years later you'd have the slow-burn problem of prostitutes disappearing nearby

cock hero flux has a new favorite as of 23:40 on Nov 10, 2017

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Oh yeah I forgot he did it with a bike pump too, that's the worst thing definitely but the loving pencils are what springs to mind just because holy poo poo, splinters

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

sounding rod would have won

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Powaqoatse posted:

sounding rod would have won

If you count a bloody mess as winning, sure.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Sagebrush posted:

there are therapists who can help people with self-destructive fetishes figure out a way to not destroy their genitalia and also literally any form of professional therapy would be healthier than listening to the "just buy him some safe things to shove in his dick!" lobby on the internet

the entire point of therapy is to help you deal with things you're unable to handle yourself, so, yes

Well hell I wish I had your optimism, is all I can really say.

I do think the goon telephone game has exaggerated the amount of posters recommending helping the kid stick things in there though. Most people were just horrified.

We Know Catheters posted:

Username/post combo of the year right there

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

We Know Catheters posted:

i have a feeling you would know

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Someone get Dick Trauma to weigh in!

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

As the pro and anti dick rod armies formed to engage in their final, climactic battle for supremacy of the thread, the OP quietly escaped into the night and was never seen again, having learned a valuable lesson about asking for advice on the internet

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

purple death ray posted:

Well hell I wish I had your optimism, is all I can really say.

I do think the goon telephone game has exaggerated the amount of posters recommending helping the kid stick things in there though. Most people were just horrified.

More than 0 is too many

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

cock hero flux posted:

As the pro and anti dick rod armies formed to engage in their final, climactic battle for supremacy of the thread, the OP quietly escaped into the night and was never seen again, having learned a valuable lesson about asking for advice on the internet

Moist from the morning mist, a mess of rods and catheters and angry promemoria appeared in the morning sun. A lone figure silhouetted against the sun, head low, observing the battlefield.

Exhaling deeply, the figure narrates: "O to be free of these fierce discourses. Perhaps at home I'll find my only true satisfaction." (its a toilet)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Having a fetish doesn't quite cover "compulsively sticking a bike pump in your dickhole to the point of multiple hospitalizations for sepsis" my dude the kid had issues beyond just wanting to get his jollies

OP said he wasn't going to have unsupervised computer time anymore and would be going to therapy IIRC.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

OP said he wasn't going to have unsupervised computer time anymore and would be going to therapy IIRC.
I'm glad the OP made that decision, but what about the kid?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

kid is going to supervise his own computer time from within his urethra

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

FactsAreUseless posted:

Pumped himself up too much and exploded like a cartoon character, rip

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

FactsAreUseless posted:

He lacked sound judgement.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

It's what happens when you treat your dick like a Dig Dug enemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Pumped himself up too much and exploded like a cartoon character, rip

Neddy Seagoon posted:

He lacked sound judgement.

Marcade posted:

It's what happens when you treat your dick like a Dig Dug enemy.

lmao