Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Benny the Snake posted:

Harley Quinn originated from the Batman Animated Series, not from the comic books. Let's not split hairs here.
:goonsay:

Bennt....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Green Arrow is still Alan Tudyk. Green Lantern swapped actors from gamergater Adam Baldwin to Steve Blum.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Spacebump posted:

3. Does the ultimate edition go on sale ever or should I just wait until whenever the complete edition comes out next year?

it's on sale right now on PS4

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
Always get a big, dumb grin on my face when I watch these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPWDyBZm3w

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I want this to be Raphael's KO line:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQQmpdp8dc

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Enchantress was a poo poo choice for DLC. Next to no one cares about her.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

MonsterEnvy posted:

Better than Slipknot though

Where's my Captain Boomerang DLC

Get Kano's VA to do his lines :getin:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MonsterEnvy posted:

she's easily a much more fun magic DC character than Doctor Fate, though?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

They'll squeeze the Suicide Squad tit when it deems necessary.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

sexpig by night posted:

she's easily a much more fun magic DC character than Doctor Fate, though?

Dr. Fate is awesome what the hell (as a character)

Also, super late on this but "pick Joker if you like Mark E. Smith" is an amazing deep cut joke

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Bring back Zatanna

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Is there some kind of story behind why Sareena was never a playable character in MKXL? It stands out as being odd.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The only plus for me about Enchantress is it might mean a Raven premier skin.

Otherwise it's lame.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Can someone go over exactly who Enchantress is?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Technowolf posted:

Can someone go over exactly who Enchantress is?

She's a supervillain which basically amounts to "Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Magical Hyde" Her main side is presented as an okay person struggling with a super-powerful malicious witch inside of her. Basically the usual Hulk sort of thing.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

She's a supervillain which basically amounts to "Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Magical Hyde" Her main side is presented as an okay person struggling with a super-powerful malicious witch inside of her. Basically the usual Hulk sort of thing.

She was also the villain in the Suicide Squad movie, which boosted her profile a bit, despite it being the Suicide Squad movie.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

precision posted:

Dr. Fate is awesome what the hell (as a character)

Also, super late on this but "pick Joker if you like Mark E. Smith" is an amazing deep cut joke

lol thanks for reminding me I should update that character list. I never put Wonder Woman on it and should start putting DLC guys in it.

I came close to seeing The Fall in NY recently but Mark got sick and had to postpone til Feb

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Bring back Zatanna

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They already went over their fishnet budget.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Do YOU know how HARD it is to find a no pants black canary smdh

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's because they nerfed her cleavage and rear end, weren't you around for the launch outcry?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

How do I start a campaign to get Boo Boo Jeffries in a game?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

That's because they nerfed her cleavage and rear end, weren't you around for the launch outcry?

Where is the COMPLETELY NUDE starfire

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
You guys are crazy if you think the DLC will be done after Pack 3. They'll do what they did last time and add all the fan favorites people really want, just like last time

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

You guys are crazy if you think the DLC will be done after Pack 3. They'll do what they did last time and add all the fan favorites people really want, just like last time

That's probably especially true after the MKX Rain debacle.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Just checked Steam and the PC release is Tuesday. Is anyone gonna start a PC guild?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

HMS Beagle posted:

She was also the villain in the Suicide Squad movie, which boosted her profile a bit, despite it being the Suicide Squad movie.

So was also considered one of the weakest parts of that movie. Everyone complained how awful the villain was.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Technowolf posted:

Just checked Steam and the PC release is Tuesday. Is anyone gonna start a PC guild?

Ooh wow, I hadn't realized the PC release was that soon. I'm seriously considering double dipping on this.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I honestly think this is all the DLC characters we're gonna get, which is okay I guess. I don't really remember how long after MKX came out that Fighter Pack 2 was announced though.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

KOMI posted:

Always get a big, dumb grin on my face when I watch these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPWDyBZm3w

Crowd reactions are so loving great. I enjoy them as much if not more than the trailer themselves.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Hellboy is out for Season pass owners, here's he's ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGlilOyKds

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm pretty sure this is all the DLC we'll get. I'd be very surprised if another 3 or 4 get released. 9 (10 counting Darkseid) is the most they've ever done, plus the character select screen is now neatly filled.

I'm very excited about the incoming patch. The changes should be really good.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Hellboy is out for Season pass owners, here's he's ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGlilOyKds

I'm not seeing him.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hellboy is not showing up for me yet on PS4, but the patch was downloaded. Going to the PSN store in-game didn't show him.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Apparently nth metal skins are bugged on PS4 (maybe Xbox, but I haven't bought any) where you buy them but don't receive them. So hold off on looking shiny if you have crystals burning a hole in your pocket

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Hellboy isn't until tomorrow, YA DINGUSES. The patch however is live and ho boy it's the Deadshot change I wanted from day 1, namely nerfing the recovery frames on his wristguns and meter gain. Not sure how I feel about the new Joker stab but his gastank smash seems faster now.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Nvm

Oberst fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Nov 14, 2017

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

No magic character will match the dunkability of Dr. Fate.

Just dunk that nerd all day

Oberst
May 24, 2010

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/November-Update/m-p/1724712

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

MonsterEnvy posted:

So was also considered one of the weakest parts of that movie. Everyone complained how awful the villain was.

Enchantress was pretty neat. Then they changed her design for very little reason which looked terrible.

Her first transformation scene is the only half-way decent thing about that movie.

https://youtu.be/nBIirT5tZ1g

Renoistic fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 14, 2017

• Locked thread