Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Tom Savage for Blake Bortles

Who says no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Isn't this both of their walk years lol

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Did anyone make a gif of that magnificent BORT SPEAR DIVE

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

If only the Texans had that Case Keenum guy around...

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Athanatos posted:

Give Deshaun Watson the MVP

Nah, Luck deserves it since we are only now learning how much Grigson tried to ruin him.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Suspect Bucket posted:

Did anyone make a gif of that magnificent BORT SPEAR DIVE
I would love a gif of that. You can tell Bort wants it. I dunno if he sees the dollar signs or isnt seeing the bottom of the bottle at that bar he supposedly drinks at all the time or what, but his boneheaded play count has dropped. His two ints today were vintage Bad Bort, but considering the pressure he was under and the complete lack of a running game I am impressed and proud that it took until the end of the 4th quarter for Bad Bort to come out.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I would love a gif of that. You can tell Bort wants it. I dunno if he sees the dollar signs or isnt seeing the bottom of the bottle at that bar he supposedly drinks at all the time or what, but his boneheaded play count has dropped. His two ints today were vintage Bad Bort, but considering the pressure he was under and the complete lack of a running game I am impressed and proud that it took until the end of the 4th quarter for Bad Bort to come out.

You cant be in the dumpster fire team out back of Burrito Gallery without drinking at Burro Bar gently caress wait they closed uh .... gently caress it would be really funny if he was drinking at The Volstead.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon/status/930078937744539655

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i can only get so erect

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Jaguars will find a way to lose at least 3 games.

They are also going to regress real hard next year when they face tougher opponents, such not-the-NFC-West-and-AFC-North.

I am going to enjoy it while it lasts though.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Oh gently caress me, Ramsey and Bouye just promised the Jaguars are going to the Super Bowl. Bitch, you guys arent even first in your own division and almost just lost a game to a team with a losing record, shut the gently caress up.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

No, always talk more

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Oh gently caress me, Ramsey and Bouye just promised the Jaguars are going to the Super Bowl. Bitch, you guys arent even first in your own division and almost just lost a game to a team with a losing record, shut the gently caress up.

Don't you see? It's destiny that the Jags face the Patriots in the playoffs and win 62-7 and send Brady into retirement.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

xeria posted:

Don't you see? It's destiny that the Jags face the Patriots in the playoffs and win 62-7 and send Brady into retirement.

WHAT IS THIS BULGE IN MY PANTS

I DON'T EVEN HAVE THOSE PARTS

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Will this season shove Bortles into the HoF?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Super Bowl MVP Blake Bortles

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Blake will be his generation’s Eli Manning, except with functional alcoholism instead of goofy facial expressions

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Nobody here sells Jaguars gear so I had to make my own for the Cleveland game on Sunday

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mega64 posted:

Super Bowl MVP Blake Bortles

God bless the Jaguars

This is just the greatest surprise of the season.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

purkey posted:

Nobody here sells Jaguars gear so I had to make my own for the Cleveland game on Sunday

:randstare: Owns

Bort is the new Bradshaw, it just took him a few years to get decent.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

We both know Blake Bortles is the reason why you'll fail in the playoffs lets not act like he isn't holding your team back from a Super Bowl.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Randaconda posted:

:randstare: Owns

Bort is the new Bradshaw, it just took him a few years to get decent.

Heck yeah he is! Do you have a larger version of your avatar? I need a shirt too

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

Kirios posted:

We both know Blake Bortles is the reason why you'll fail in the playoffs lets not act like he isn't holding your team back from a Super Bowl.

A Bortles who somehow doesn't prevent this team from winning a Super Bowl is a Bortles who gets a Flacco-esque contract, and I don't know if I can abide that.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

purkey posted:

Heck yeah he is! Do you have a larger version of your avatar? I need a shirt too

Talk to Febreeze, he drew it

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kirios posted:

shut up houston

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Should have kept Bouye it turns out

I was hoping it was pure contract year shenanigans, he was always mediocre until about week 3 or 4 last season then became what he is now

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

purkey posted:

You need some teal in there, otherwise perfect.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Jags look good, the only thing that could go wrong is if they lose to the Titans twice more but what are the odds of that

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intruder posted:

The Jags look good, the only thing that could go wrong is if they lose to the Titans twice more but what are the odds of that

ban this filth

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Hail Bort

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Intruder posted:

Considering that they will both go into week 17 at 12-3 and then the Jaguars will lose, then have to go back to Nashville for a rematch in the wildcard round and lose, the odds are very high!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

13-3 would get a bye in the AFC

No way the Steelers and Patriots both win out (they play each other after all)

Also: whoa didn't realize the Steelers were 7-2 until I just looked

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intruder posted:

13-3 would get a bye in the AFC

No way the Steelers and Patriots both win out (they play each other after all)

Also: whoa didn't realize the Steelers were 7-2 until I just looked

Steelers getting dismantled by the Jags is looking weirder and weirder.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

Lol

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

counterpoint: gently caress you

:randstare:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Randaconda posted:

counterpoint: gently caress you

:randstare:

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
This rivalry is missing a little something without Jeff Fisher.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jeff Fisher career highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6HiSOlquc

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

xeria posted:

Oh God, the Jags ruining Brady like they did Marino... :circlefap:

purkey posted:

This loving owns.

Intruder posted:

Die in a fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Whoda thought we'd ever see two AFC South teams in the playoffs.

Jags/Titans week 17 is gonna rule

• Locked thread